Prove That You Pre-ordered a Playstation 4 or XBOX ONE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

A lot of users seem to be claiming that they pre-ordered a console and then cancelled it when bad news about the console's release was revealed. For example, there are Lems here who have claimed that they cancelled their pre-orders for the PS4 when it was revealed that the release date of Drive Club had been pushed back. However, considering the fact that they are Lems, it is highly questionable whether they actually pre-ordered one or not.

Anyhow, because of this, I think it's a good idea that we who claim to have purchased a next-gen console prove so. Here's my proof.

#2 Edited by freedomfreak (43524 posts) -

This will change the ways of SW.

I don't have them preordered. See no reason to.

#3 Posted by lostrib (42766 posts) -

dafuq

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (43524 posts) -

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

#5 Edited by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

I don't have them preordered. See no reason to.

#6 Posted by clone01 (25305 posts) -

Nah.

#7 Posted by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

#8 Edited by GhoX (5290 posts) -

Seriously?

#9 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

I don't have either of them pre-ordered.

#10 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

It is pretty crazy.

#11 Posted by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

This will change the ways of SW.

I don't have them preordered. See no reason to.

#12 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

It is pretty crazy.

I'm using the Taskbar for what it was intended to be used for. What's the problem? It makes launching my most used programs all the more faster.

#13 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

I already posted images of those back after E3 so i do not feel the need to do it again, however yea i do have both consoles pre ordered with my mind still largely in the Playstation camp, but the Xbox One impressed me a lot

#14 Posted by dreamdude (4619 posts) -

No pre order. Not planning on purchasing a PS4 until after Second Son comes out.

#15 Posted by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

I don't think I ever saw a picture of anyone's desktop on the Internet without some torrent client.

There's a certain sig I saw on OCN a while ago, and I must say it very much holds true:

"Piracy is like masturbation, everyone denies it... yet everyone does it!"

Sure, you can bring up "legal" torrents... but we all know what's really up! :P

#16 Edited by airshocker (30978 posts) -

Preordered both, going to cancel my X1 in order to roll that money onto my PS4. See no reason to take a picture of my receipt to prove anything to anybody.

#17 Posted by Basinboy (11410 posts) -

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

#18 Edited by kuu2 (7963 posts) -

Had The One preordered from day one. Most here don't have any skin the game at all. They just spout nonsense.

#19 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

I don't pirate games. I purchase games from Steam and Origin, or I buy physical copies of them.

#20 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:
@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

It is pretty crazy.

I'm using the Taskbar for what it was intended to be used for. What's the problem? It makes launching my most used programs all the more faster.

We're largely just joshin'. Still, it's cluttered. As an example, here's mine:

#21 Posted by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@NameIess_One said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

I don't think I ever saw a picture of anyone's desktop on the Internet without some torrent client.

There's a certain sig I saw on OCN a while ago, and I must say it very much holds true:

"Piracy is like masturbation, everyone denies it... yet everyone does it!"

Sure, you can bring up "legal" torrents... but we all know what's really up! :P

I don't pirate games. I purchase games from Steam and Origin, or I buy physical copies of them.

Ah, no worries, wasn't my intention to point fingers or anything! :P

#22 Posted by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:
@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

It is pretty crazy.

I'm using the Taskbar for what it was intended to be used for. What's the problem? It makes launching my most used programs all the more faster.

Too much crap

#23 Posted by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:
@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

holy shit, clean up that taskbar

It is pretty crazy.

I'm using the Taskbar for what it was intended to be used for. What's the problem? It makes launching my most used programs all the more faster.

We're largely just joshin'. Still, it's cluttered. As an example, here's mine:

Mine has a little more, that actually needs to be culled. But for most things i just hit windows key, start typing, hit enter. or jump lists for certain folders/start menu for apps

#24 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

1. You're ballin'!

2. Are you going to sell one of those PS4's? Why do you need two?

#25 Edited by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

this doesn't seem like a financially sound investment

#26 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16218 posts) -

I approve of this thread.

So many people spreading their bullshit lately all on the premise that they are buying the systems so it's OK to spread FUD. This should be stickied, let's see how many Persist.

#27 Posted by Bigboi500 (31309 posts) -

Nobody gives a shit if posters pre-ordered or not.

#28 Edited by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -
@freedomfreak said:

Utorrent.

Filthy pirate.

tsk tsk tsk

tc disappoints me

#29 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Mine has a little more, that actually needs to be culled. But for most things i just hit windows key, start typing, hit enter. or jump lists for certain folders/start menu for apps

I tend to post my most needed, to my start menu.

Yeah, I hate cluttering up my desktop :P

#30 Posted by lostrib (42766 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Mine has a little more, that actually needs to be culled. But for most things i just hit windows key, start typing, hit enter. or jump lists for certain folders/start menu for apps

I tend to post my most needed, to my start menu.

Yeah, I hate cluttering up my desktop :P

yeah i have just the recycle bin on the desktop.

#31 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

@lostrib said:

yeah i have just the recycle bin on the desktop.

Oh man, I had to get rid of mine. It really annoyed me.

#32 Edited by kingjazziephiz (2461 posts) -

Nah I'm too lazy

#33 Edited by Tessellation (8844 posts) -

i don't pre order them the normal way,so i have no proof.

#34 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@Tessellation said:

i don't pre order them the normal way,so i have no proof.

What do you mean? Have you pre-ordered them illegally or something? What have you done?!

#35 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@clone01: WTH was the point of posting in this thread just to say no?

#36 Posted by lundy86_4 (44334 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clone01: WTH was the point of posting in this thread just to say no?

Go cry in the PUSH offsite.

#37 Edited by Tessellation (8844 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Tessellation said:

i don't pre order them the normal way,so i have no proof.

What do you mean? Have you pre-ordered them illegally or something? What have you done?!

i get them for half the price,my friend is the manager of some video games store and i get everything without a pre order and beforehand.

#38 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

^__^ I've also preordered BF4 from Gamestop but I can't find my receipt for that. Got everything paid in full and I'm just sitting and waiting for launch.

#39 Posted by millerlight89 (18641 posts) -

I'm not proving anything to anyone, escpecially blurayhidef....

#40 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

^__^ I've also preordered BF4 from Gamestop but I can't find my receipt for that. Got everything paid in full and I'm just sitting and waiting for launch.

Apple? Eww!

#41 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef: I've also got Windows installed on it bro, no need to hate. Mac OS just owns Windows in everything else not related to gaming.

#42 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

I'm not proving anything to anyone, escpecially blurayhidef....

"especially blurayhidef..." What's that supposed to mean?

#43 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16218 posts) -

@Tessellation said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Tessellation said:

i don't pre order them the normal way,so i have no proof.

What do you mean? Have you pre-ordered them illegally or something? What have you done?!

i get them for half the price,my friend is the manager of some video games store and i get everything without a pre order and beforehand.

AKA, the stuff falls off the back of a truck.

#44 Posted by TheEroica (14474 posts) -

I swear im right off camera and he's handing it to me...

#45 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Tessellation said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Tessellation said:

i don't pre order them the normal way,so i have no proof.

What do you mean? Have you pre-ordered them illegally or something? What have you done?!

i get them for half the price,my friend is the manager of some video games store and i get everything without a pre order and beforehand.

AKA, the stuff falls off the back of a truck.

LOL.

#46 Posted by Basinboy (11410 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Basinboy said:

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

this doesn't seem like a financially sound investment

Worked out for me. I've already sold 4 of the 7 (all PS4s are spoken for, 2 more X1s)

If I sell the last two I'll have made roughly $1000 in profit, paying for both consoles (if I choose to keep them). I'm really eyeing updating my graphics card since I have the funds. If not, I'll be getting a second 2560x1440 monitor or a new tablet.

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Basinboy said:

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

1. You're ballin'!

2. Are you going to sell one of those PS4's? Why do you need two?

Yes. I've 3 PS4s for sale, 2-3 Xbox Ones (well, had).

#47 Posted by clone01 (25305 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clone01: WTH was the point of posting in this thread just to say no?

Don't be mad, ikingbobi.

#48 Edited by clone01 (25305 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clone01: WTH was the point of posting in this thread just to say no?

Go cry in the PUSH offsite.

Lol. He's incredibly sad.

#49 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (6017 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

These are just 3 of 7 total consoles I have ordered

I remember when amazon didn't charge me tax... good times

#50 Edited by PinkiePirate (1951 posts) -

Didn't pre-order any games. I'm satisfied with the free downloadable titles available at launch.