Project Beast leak causes internet sheetstorm across the net!

• 188 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Project Beast leak causes internet sheetstorm across the net! (94 votes)

I have or am joining the Slaystation team, I want greatness so I will going to the source. SDC 76%
I am a butthurt PC/xbox fanboy and choose to miss out on greatness for the sake of my brand. 24%

checking google and youtube for project beast info the other day and found that this news has indeed caused a shitstorm among gamers like I have not seen for another game this generation (specifically hermits and lems)

People are already questioning their decision to buy an xbox one or out right saying they will buy a PS4 just to play this game, Hermits are already begging for it to go multiplat. There are not system wars fanboys they are regular gamers in the gaming community. People can say a Souls game is niche all they want but Project Beasts is a system seller and game changer.

THIS IS THE FIRST PURPORTED FOOTAGE OF PLAYSTATION 4'S PROJECT BEAST

MaxxGreene • 18 hours ago

I almost wish this was fake. I'll need to buy a PS4 otherwise.

• HBninjaX • 21 hours ago

if it is indeed a PS4 exclusive it looks like I'll be buying one

• BrokenEagle • a day ago

Guess I have to get a PS4 now...

• GEEOTTOThisIsSolidSnake2 • a day ago

For a person that hasn't adopted the next-gen and has DS and DS2 on 360, this makes a case for Sony

• ibtrackin • a day ago

Simply put, it's most likely NOT a native Dark Souls game, and I hope not, pray it's a new IP.... The souls series, which I played from day one, got 3 other to buy ps3's for demon souls, is the greates 8 year stretch of gaming. Souls was Taylor made to thrive on Next Gen. Any new dev can now make a souls game, and if they make it solid, will sell, DS did all the hard work, got us to find fun in failure after failure. Best part, a new dev can bring in Co-Op, so the game in the video may be just that. Souls has made a new gaming category, and the next 2-4 years, will be the start of more game trying to emulate it. BRING DEAMON SOULS TO THE VITA SONY. Morons, giving DS away should've got the guy's nut sliced off. Unreal.

• DarkSilver95 • a day ago

Absolutely getting a PS4 for this :D It'll be awesome owning both consoles and not worrying about exclusives

• catmaymiaow • a day ago

I bought my ps3 because of demon's souls and it seems history will repeat it selv with this game and ps4 for me!

• FloorCheetos • a day ago

Has this been confirmed to be a PS4 exclusive or will it be multi-plat? Of course probably nothing is "confirmed" about this yet

• REsident126resinfingers121 • a day ago

I couldn't care less about console wars or whatever,but I will say that all these games coming out exclusive to Sony and PS4 make me glad I chose it instead of a Xbox 1. :)

• Fumes Inkorporated • a day ago

Coming to PC in 2024.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/30/this-is-the-first-purported-footage-of-playstation-4s-project-beast

This original low res 19 second clip from the IGN article was posted on the 29th of this month, it is now the 31st..video already has over half a million views. Here are some reactions from that youtube section.

Rage Level 9000

1 day ago

I swear to god if this is a PS4 exclusive, then I'm going to punch myself in the balls and throw my fucking Xbox One out the window.

MANTISxB

1 day ago

If its a PS4 exclusive, they will piss everyone off who has ever played a souls game. I swear to all things sacred, if i just upgraded my computer and this bitch does not come out on PC. ill be slightly saddened. Love you From Software. Seriously, thank you for the 500+ hours on both souls games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YvHBxv-3Y

more (the butthurt, buyers remorse, denial and conversion) from an earlier posting about the pictures before the teaser trailer was released

UDavidT

Didn't Sony buy the rights to the xbone? It'll probably be a ps4 / xbone crossplat game

PariahdigmShift

If this does end up being a PS4 exclusive then my PS4 purchase was worth it even if its the only game I ever play on PS4.

Bo Bo Muttley

If this is true, I feel abandoned by Miyazaki. He threw away and forgot all the xbox people that played the crap out of Dark Souls. I love Dark Souls and I think Dark Souls 2 lost a lot of the charm it had because Miyazaki didn't work on it.

TheRagingPopcorn +Kietsero

Because its on ps4. I Have no ps4 only xbox one

Mozart FX

I don't think FromSoft would sign a "total exclusivity" type of deal with Sony. I believe (if it is Demon Souls 2) it will be exclusive for PS4 for a period of time, then, be sold for PC. There's just too much money to be made on the PC side for Sony to buy From's exclusivity entirely. imo. It sucks to wait, but, for Sony, it's going to sell some PS4's. Having not bought a "next gen" system yet, this will make my decision of which one to buy very easy.

Krystal Myth

Just saying, for the sake of Souls players as a whole, a whole, not just a portion. I am hoping this is hearsay and lunacy, and that this franchise can move and expand successfully in the direction it's going. For PC gaming, and console development as a whole, it's something that is good for the franchise, and though Japan is behind, From showed great prudence and progressiveness in pursuing a market I am sure they would hate to abandon. Once again, if the option for the title is on PS3 (Which I hope not, honestly considering its limitations) Then more power to them, but if not, locking it down to a single console is a low blow to the fans, and is only a boon to Sony. You don't have to speak to me about legalities, I'm aware, but I'm also aware of the millions of fans that will be hurt by it you don't factor. Also, the Uncharted example is an exemplary display of the fact you don't understand the scope of what is happening here. PC sales for Dark Souls 2 literally rival console sales combined, and this says a lot about what we're talking about a market lost. Uncharted is not a valid comparison here. A game that is? Bayonetta 2 perhaps, but at least that game would have actively never existed if not for Nintendo. This is not the case here.

gregsmw

While i despise the notion of exclusive games this would sway me to buy a PS4 i already know that iv i am to get a next gen console it will be the PS4 i just havnt felt any need to yet and frankly i hope i never do by that i don t mean i hope good games dont come out for it, what i mean is that i hope that all the good games are crossplatform

Wabadebadoo Olelikemjoel

Would be upset if it became a PS4 exclusive. At least a PC release would be nice.

KillerFugu

ugh hope its not ps4 only, souls is my favourite series but I won't buy a console for it. all exclusives are bad news. If it's ps4 exclusive then it'll be the only souls game I don't play

Peter FakeLastName

im going 50/50 that "Project beast" is just going to be the DS2 DLC and graphically updated version for PS4/XB1

RamuneFlavor

tbh it would piss me the **** off is it was a ps4 exclusive. i would absolutely understand why they would do it but the days are long gone when i would spend $300+ on a console to be able to play a game that costs $50-$60.

i love the souls series probably more than any game series i've ever played but i can't justify the huge hardware investment for just one game. i built a pc so i would never need another console after last generation and i'm so glad i did.

the benefits for Sony are obvious but I hope that From will realize that the PC players are a key part of their fan base and at least try to get it released on PC as well...maybe at a later date.

in any case, i'm loving ds2 and i don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon :)

thanks for the news vaati!

Enerki

i'd totally buy a PS4 for DS2.

qwasd0r

This is probably a long shot, but I'm hoping for a proper PC port. I don't want to shell out the money for a PS4 for just one game (also, I can't).

Chorong Tempuruai

Kinda annoys me whenever theres an exclusive game though, i understand sonys intention but still i dont think its a good marketing strategy

unit6400

They'd get much more sales if they released a pc version though, even if it comes half a year or longer after initial release and is a terrible port, I'd still throw down 60$+ for it. JUST SAYIN!(From get on it, I know youre good at terrible ports)

bnukeclears

it better be for PC, seeing how all the high quality assets of dark souls 2 meant for PC went there

Plague Marine

Wasn't planning on buying a next gen console, but you know... GODDAMMIT! IM TRYING TO PUSH MY MONEY INTO THE SCREEN, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2Y-R18Mo0

It just keeps going on..

This is the level of excitement and agony this news of this game produced. It may be niche game, but it may be the most powerful game to have as an exclusive now that virtually everyone in the gaming community has got a taste of what the souls games are like.

The Hype is real, the butthurt is real, the buyers remorse is real, being a critical factor in deciding which console to buy is real...and this all from a 19 second low res clip of footage.

Is there another game this gen that has cause this much commotion among all groups? What do you think?

• 
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

At least my shit threads can be funny.... even though they always get locked.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ConanTheStoner

Atleast you don't get banned !

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Atleast you don't get banned !

>_>

<_<

yeah, that's right...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@ConanTheStoner

I heard it on the Internet so it must be true..... ;)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Look at all the butthurt...LOL

Boggle_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108 Boggle_Dragon
Member since 2014 • 125 Posts

TC knew exactly what he was doing, executed to perfection. 10/10

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#109  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

this thread

love it

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LOL, OP I applaud you. This thread is magnificent.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@DarkLink77 said:

Well, if it's Demon Souls, it was always exclusive. This doesn't change that. Making a Dark Souls game exclusive to any one system would be stupid, so that probably won't happen.

But if Sony funded it and co-developed it, it makes sense that it is an exclusive. Sucks for everyone else, but that's how it is. I still think it would be damn cool if it were a Shadow Tower game, but that's me.

Verified Sony employee said this is a spin-off from Demon's Souls and not a direct sequel, whatever that means.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

it seems some people don't care about project beast, yet they post passionately in this thread about it

@Kjranu said:

Sony's Titanfall, here we gooooo.

Sony's titanfall? Titanfall did literally nothing for xbone or MS considering the money pored into the marketing to drum up false hype from MS with their billion dollar ad campaign. The month Titanfall came out it didn't even put a dent in the sales lead PS4 had over it as Infamous produced just as many additional sales for the console.

All the hoop la over a game that produced less than 100,000 additional sales compared to the previous month even with bundles and packaged deals essentually making the system $100 less and the game free. And all that money from the advertising blitz too, MS must have been mortified lol.

There were no sony fans who regretted their PS4 purchase because of that weak online only, sub 1080p, low graphic, non campaign having, multiplatform FPS game. Haha, I challenge you to find one PS4 owner who said they would trade their PS4 or regretted it to have the ability to play Titanfell, conversely...

Rage Level 9000

1 day ago

I really enjoyed the 360, but the Xbone was the first console I ever truly regretted getting. I done goofed. Next year I should be able to have the money to get the PS4.

Guilty Bystander

1 day ago

My friend, I only own a PC. I will buy a PS4 just for this game (if this video is real).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YvHBxv-3Y

Look at the shitstorm project beasts cause with a low quality 19 second leaked clip. This game is crushing dreams, causing and buyers remorse and platform conversion across all party lines. Sony's titanfall? Don't be silly if anyone wanted to play that game they could do it on a 15 year old PC with better quality than xbone, it's silly of you to even try to compare them.

Let's ask Sonys CEO his opinion on your comparison of Titanfall to Project Beasts...Kaz?

There you have it. Your attempt at humor has brought much joy and laughter to Kaz and his family, by any chance are you Kevin Hart?

SDC

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#113 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@f50p90 said:

@Vatusus said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

Considering PC gamers are terrible people, I'm happy they're not getting this game. I would pay hundreds of dollars myself just to keep this game away from PC gamers, because it brings me so much joy to see them butthurt. I want their gaming experience to be even worse than it is now and see what kind of backwards mental gymnastics they do to justify their contempt for this magnificent console exclusive.

Tl;dr: **** PC gamers, I hate PC gamers, and I hope they have a horrible gaming experience.

Very true indeed. I fvcking hate hermits, even more than lems. As a cow thats actually saying much. Bunch of smug self-entitled pricks they are

What a couple of morons you two are. Me and plenty of other people are PC gamers AND console gamers.. I'd rather this was for PC but I will happily buy these for PS4, which i already have.

Hermits =/= all pc gamers

What I hate are hermits, not PC gamers

The guy you quoted and agreed with clearly referenced PC gamers and made no mention of hermits

True. By I thought he was refering to PC fanboys aka hermits

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Don't blow this game out of proportion, and don't over hype it or you will be disappointed. This game is only one item of the PS4 arsenal, if Sony keep targeting all the so called niche titles that fans of the series must have, then this will really damage Microsoft. If they got say for instance Dragon's Dogma II then the fallout would be amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#115  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's really something, even people that have never played a souls game are knocking on From's Door.

When people say this game isn't a system seller I can't help but laugh.

Niche titles are system sellers now? I can't help but laugh.

All three Souls games were commercial successes. Hardly "niche"

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@edwardecl:

I just HOPE Dragons Dogma 2 is in full development!!!

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL look at the cow trying to build hype. Bles

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

TC is really really jelly of PC gamers. 900p must really be hurting. :D I think TC isn't aware of the begging by the Official Playstation Magazine. So sad when one of Son'y own publication does it. ;)

@zaraxius said:

Considering PC gamers are terrible people, I'm happy they're not getting this game. I would pay hundreds of dollars myself just to keep this game away from PC gamers, because it brings me so much joy to see them butthurt. I want their gaming experience to be even worse than it is now and see what kind of backwards mental gymnastics they do to justify their contempt for this magnificent console exclusive.

Tl;dr: **** PC gamers, I hate PC gamers, and I hope they have a horrible gaming experience.

Ah....these kind of guys really make my day. Too bad PC gamers are far from having a horrible gaming experience. Actually they are the ones with 1080p+/60FPS+ gaming experience on the other hand, how's your 900p experience at sub 30FPS? :D

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@FastRobby

Crazy Cows drive everybody else Crazy.... Its the circle of life

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@FastRobby

Crazy Cows drive everybody else Crazy.... Its the circle of life

When I saw those small fragments I thought to myself: Wow, nice way of giving another perspective to a character.

That was all... I don't see a reason to buy a PS4 just for those fragments of the game we saw. It didn't look extremely well graphics wise, and we don't know anything about the gameplay

PS4 has several reasons to buy one?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Still thinking that Project Beast will be a multiplat. Japan Studio may be just assisting From Software with a PS4 port, as From Software didn´t even bother to put Dark Souls 2 to PS4. This time, Sony may be just making sure that it will. I will be cautious and I will wait for official announcements before crying Wolf. And how many times MS and Sony in E3 called a thrid party title as exclusive only to be retracted in the future by saying something like this: "Oh yeh. Exclusive to Sony console, but also coming to PC". So cows should be careful because if Project Beast isn´t exclusive after all, it will be the biggest self-ownage in the history of SW, and you will be synonymous of joke forever. Just saying.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: "Still thinking that Project Beast will be a multiplat. Japan Studio may be just assisting From Software with a PS4 port, as From Software didn´t even bother to put Dark Souls 2 to PS4. This time, Sony may be just making sure that it will. I will be cautious and I will wait for official announcements before crying Wolf. And how many times MS and Sony in E3 called a thrid party title as exclusive only to be retracted in the future."

Get your petitions ready. Herms already have the forever title of "joke."

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Not reading all of that. You got a TLDR version or should I just chalk this up as a useless thread and walk away?

PS360Wii4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 PS360Wii4eva
Member since 2010 • 297 Posts

LOL at the people playing the Souls series on anything else but PlayStation.

It started on the Greatness now respect it and buy a PS4.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts
@FastRobby said:

So much anger and happiness about a game we know nothing about, don't know the platforms, have we even seen actual footage from the developers?

Cows are desperate for a proper exclusive title. That's what they bragged non-stop last gen. Now that they have non, they resort to trashing the xbone, while PC is still lightyears ahead of what the PS4 does in every single way.

If this game is multiplat, i'm going to burst.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#129  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I was severely disappointed with Dark Souls II.

Nothing will match the magic of the original Dark Souls for me. And the only reason I played Demon's Souls was because it came before Dark Souls and everyone said I should play it first.

It's a real shame that the Souls games are essentially becoming the next Call of Duty. What next, Dark Souls III the year after this?

Did you get dumber?

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#130  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

@zaraxius said:

While it is always entertaining to see the so called "master race" whining about a certain console game not coming to PC, you seem kind of like a crazy person and I strongly suggest that you seek mental help.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Tell me why I should be mad about this?

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@clyde46 said:

It costing a lot of money for recovery of these sort of things.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
@clyde46 said:

lol butthurt

Don't try to hide the tears

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX: "While it is always entertaining to see the so called "master race" whining about a certain console game not coming to PC, you seem kind of like a crazy person and I strongly suggest that you seek mental help."

He does make quite a bit of sense, though. Id be lying if I said I didnt agree with him.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Still thinking that Project Beast will be a multiplat. Japan Studio may be just assisting From Software with a PS4 port, as From Software didn´t even bother to put Dark Souls 2 to PS4. This time, Sony may be just making sure that it will. I will be cautious and I will wait for official announcements before crying Wolf. And how many times MS and Sony in E3 called a thrid party title as exclusive only to be retracted in the future by saying something like this: "Oh yeh. Exclusive to Sony console, but also coming to PC". So cows should be careful because if Project Beast isn´t exclusive after all, it will be the biggest self-ownage in the history of SW, and you will be synonymous of joke forever. Just saying.

Cows don't have anything to worry about, it's exclusive. SCEJ won't co-develop a multiplat. It's also confirmed to be exclusive by both the leaker and a verified Sony employee.

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

TC is really really jelly of PC gamers. 900p must really be hurting. :D I think TC isn't aware of the begging by the Official Playstation Magazine. So sad when one of Son'y own publication does it. ;)

@zaraxius said:

Ah....these kind of guys really make my day. Too bad PC gamers are far from having a horrible gaming experience. Actually they are the ones with 1080p+/60FPS+ gaming experience on the other hand, how's your 900p experience at sub 30FPS? :D

That's not what steam stats say ahahahaha. Keep up the begging for console exclusives hermies, nobody is begging for $15 pc rpgs with 2004 graphics. Dat isometric view, LOL!

You guys got gaped last time, posting pics and links that had petitions with 3 signatures.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#137 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@lostrib said:

Meh

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#138  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@clyde46 said:

just shittin' around with ya :p

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#139 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I was severely disappointed with Dark Souls II.

Nothing will match the magic of the original Dark Souls for me. And the only reason I played Demon's Souls was because it came before Dark Souls and everyone said I should play it first.

It's a real shame that the Souls games are essentially becoming the next Call of Duty. What next, Dark Souls III the year after this?

How are they becoming the next CoD? There's no release date for this, plus each Souls game had a few years between installments.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Cows don't have anything to worry about, it's exclusive. SCEJ won't co-develop a multiplat. It's also confirmed to be exclusive by both the leaker and a verified Sony employee.

But not confirmed by Sony or From Software. /thread

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@zaraxius: You're actually just mad lol.

And how is this not locked? Out of all the stupid cow threads, this one takes the cake.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

But not confirmed by Sony or From Software. /thread

That's because it hasn't been officially announced. All we have right now are the leaker and a Sony employee that both say it's PS4 exclusive. Official confirmation will be at E3, expecting even more begging at that point.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

bookmarked this post.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Too bad this has leaked. Never been into the souls games (never tried) but I can see why people would be excited. And to the people who think its multiplat... please stop.

I wonder if Sony have any more surprises for E3 that aren't indies.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#145  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

bookmarked this post.

Bookmarked too

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#146  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

It's time to purchase the one upgrade that really matters.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@tonitorsi said:

@clyde46 said:

just shittin' around with ya :p

I'm genuinely confused at why hermits should be mad at this.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

sony has won e3 once again thank you ps4 the best

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#149 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

All these tears over one game is pretty funny. I never thought the game on the PS3 was all that hard... then again, I thought it was fun, and that is likely due to the amount of difficulty... huh...

Games these days are way to easy. This series seems to make a living off of difficulty levels... you would think other developers would take note and up the ante in the difficulty department like the good ol' days.

The massive amounts of meltdown over a game that isn't even announced and nobody knows for sure exactly what it is... that is monumentally hilarious.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@mr-powers said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@zaraxius said:

That's not what steam stats say ahahahaha. Keep up the begging for console exclusives hermies, nobody is begging for $15 pc rpgs with 2004 graphics. Dat isometric view, LOL!

You guys got gaped last time, posting pics and links that had petitions with 3 signatures.

So, you again quoted me fine. First steam stats are never accurate. They are optional. If you go by Steam survey I probably still have Windows 7 and Radeon 5970 instead on my current Windows 8 and 780Ti. Your Point was?

Well, last I checked the Official Playstation Magazine was crying to get the PC games on a puny console and did I mention the console exclusive studios who begs for PC gamers money on kickstarter after going bankrupkt being console only?

And another thing that makes matter even more complicated is, you consololites would ask for games if you know about it. Luckily for PC we have far more games released each week than the media could cover. PC gamers are no brain dead children like consololite that needs ads every 10 seconds to remind you of the game no matter if it's turd. You suckers will buy it if you see it everywhere.

Wanna try again, tummy boy? ;)