Project Beast leak causes internet sheetstorm across the net!

• 188 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Project Beast leak causes internet sheetstorm across the net! (94 votes)

I have or am joining the Slaystation team, I want greatness so I will going to the source. SDC 76%
I am a butthurt PC/xbox fanboy and choose to miss out on greatness for the sake of my brand. 24%

checking google and youtube for project beast info the other day and found that this news has indeed caused a shitstorm among gamers like I have not seen for another game this generation (specifically hermits and lems)

People are already questioning their decision to buy an xbox one or out right saying they will buy a PS4 just to play this game, Hermits are already begging for it to go multiplat. There are not system wars fanboys they are regular gamers in the gaming community. People can say a Souls game is niche all they want but Project Beasts is a system seller and game changer.

THIS IS THE FIRST PURPORTED FOOTAGE OF PLAYSTATION 4'S PROJECT BEAST

MaxxGreene • 18 hours ago

I almost wish this was fake. I'll need to buy a PS4 otherwise.

• HBninjaX • 21 hours ago

if it is indeed a PS4 exclusive it looks like I'll be buying one

• BrokenEagle • a day ago

Guess I have to get a PS4 now...

• GEEOTTOThisIsSolidSnake2 • a day ago

For a person that hasn't adopted the next-gen and has DS and DS2 on 360, this makes a case for Sony

• ibtrackin • a day ago

Simply put, it's most likely NOT a native Dark Souls game, and I hope not, pray it's a new IP.... The souls series, which I played from day one, got 3 other to buy ps3's for demon souls, is the greates 8 year stretch of gaming. Souls was Taylor made to thrive on Next Gen. Any new dev can now make a souls game, and if they make it solid, will sell, DS did all the hard work, got us to find fun in failure after failure. Best part, a new dev can bring in Co-Op, so the game in the video may be just that. Souls has made a new gaming category, and the next 2-4 years, will be the start of more game trying to emulate it. BRING DEAMON SOULS TO THE VITA SONY. Morons, giving DS away should've got the guy's nut sliced off. Unreal.

• DarkSilver95 • a day ago

Absolutely getting a PS4 for this :D It'll be awesome owning both consoles and not worrying about exclusives

• catmaymiaow • a day ago

I bought my ps3 because of demon's souls and it seems history will repeat it selv with this game and ps4 for me!

• FloorCheetos • a day ago

Has this been confirmed to be a PS4 exclusive or will it be multi-plat? Of course probably nothing is "confirmed" about this yet

• REsident126resinfingers121 • a day ago

I couldn't care less about console wars or whatever,but I will say that all these games coming out exclusive to Sony and PS4 make me glad I chose it instead of a Xbox 1. :)

• Fumes Inkorporated • a day ago

Coming to PC in 2024.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/30/this-is-the-first-purported-footage-of-playstation-4s-project-beast

This original low res 19 second clip from the IGN article was posted on the 29th of this month, it is now the 31st..video already has over half a million views. Here are some reactions from that youtube section.

Rage Level 9000

1 day ago

I swear to god if this is a PS4 exclusive, then I'm going to punch myself in the balls and throw my fucking Xbox One out the window.

MANTISxB

1 day ago

If its a PS4 exclusive, they will piss everyone off who has ever played a souls game. I swear to all things sacred, if i just upgraded my computer and this bitch does not come out on PC. ill be slightly saddened. Love you From Software. Seriously, thank you for the 500+ hours on both souls games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YvHBxv-3Y

more (the butthurt, buyers remorse, denial and conversion) from an earlier posting about the pictures before the teaser trailer was released

UDavidT

Didn't Sony buy the rights to the xbone? It'll probably be a ps4 / xbone crossplat game

PariahdigmShift

If this does end up being a PS4 exclusive then my PS4 purchase was worth it even if its the only game I ever play on PS4.

Bo Bo Muttley

If this is true, I feel abandoned by Miyazaki. He threw away and forgot all the xbox people that played the crap out of Dark Souls. I love Dark Souls and I think Dark Souls 2 lost a lot of the charm it had because Miyazaki didn't work on it.

TheRagingPopcorn +Kietsero

Because its on ps4. I Have no ps4 only xbox one

Mozart FX

I don't think FromSoft would sign a "total exclusivity" type of deal with Sony. I believe (if it is Demon Souls 2) it will be exclusive for PS4 for a period of time, then, be sold for PC. There's just too much money to be made on the PC side for Sony to buy From's exclusivity entirely. imo. It sucks to wait, but, for Sony, it's going to sell some PS4's. Having not bought a "next gen" system yet, this will make my decision of which one to buy very easy.

Krystal Myth

Just saying, for the sake of Souls players as a whole, a whole, not just a portion. I am hoping this is hearsay and lunacy, and that this franchise can move and expand successfully in the direction it's going. For PC gaming, and console development as a whole, it's something that is good for the franchise, and though Japan is behind, From showed great prudence and progressiveness in pursuing a market I am sure they would hate to abandon. Once again, if the option for the title is on PS3 (Which I hope not, honestly considering its limitations) Then more power to them, but if not, locking it down to a single console is a low blow to the fans, and is only a boon to Sony. You don't have to speak to me about legalities, I'm aware, but I'm also aware of the millions of fans that will be hurt by it you don't factor. Also, the Uncharted example is an exemplary display of the fact you don't understand the scope of what is happening here. PC sales for Dark Souls 2 literally rival console sales combined, and this says a lot about what we're talking about a market lost. Uncharted is not a valid comparison here. A game that is? Bayonetta 2 perhaps, but at least that game would have actively never existed if not for Nintendo. This is not the case here.

gregsmw

While i despise the notion of exclusive games this would sway me to buy a PS4 i already know that iv i am to get a next gen console it will be the PS4 i just havnt felt any need to yet and frankly i hope i never do by that i don t mean i hope good games dont come out for it, what i mean is that i hope that all the good games are crossplatform

Wabadebadoo Olelikemjoel

Would be upset if it became a PS4 exclusive. At least a PC release would be nice.

KillerFugu

ugh hope its not ps4 only, souls is my favourite series but I won't buy a console for it. all exclusives are bad news. If it's ps4 exclusive then it'll be the only souls game I don't play

Peter FakeLastName

im going 50/50 that "Project beast" is just going to be the DS2 DLC and graphically updated version for PS4/XB1

RamuneFlavor

tbh it would piss me the **** off is it was a ps4 exclusive. i would absolutely understand why they would do it but the days are long gone when i would spend $300+ on a console to be able to play a game that costs $50-$60.

i love the souls series probably more than any game series i've ever played but i can't justify the huge hardware investment for just one game. i built a pc so i would never need another console after last generation and i'm so glad i did.

the benefits for Sony are obvious but I hope that From will realize that the PC players are a key part of their fan base and at least try to get it released on PC as well...maybe at a later date.

in any case, i'm loving ds2 and i don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon :)

thanks for the news vaati!

Enerki

i'd totally buy a PS4 for DS2.

qwasd0r

This is probably a long shot, but I'm hoping for a proper PC port. I don't want to shell out the money for a PS4 for just one game (also, I can't).

Chorong Tempuruai

Kinda annoys me whenever theres an exclusive game though, i understand sonys intention but still i dont think its a good marketing strategy

unit6400

They'd get much more sales if they released a pc version though, even if it comes half a year or longer after initial release and is a terrible port, I'd still throw down 60$+ for it. JUST SAYIN!(From get on it, I know youre good at terrible ports)

bnukeclears

it better be for PC, seeing how all the high quality assets of dark souls 2 meant for PC went there

Plague Marine

Wasn't planning on buying a next gen console, but you know... GODDAMMIT! IM TRYING TO PUSH MY MONEY INTO THE SCREEN, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2Y-R18Mo0

It just keeps going on..

This is the level of excitement and agony this news of this game produced. It may be niche game, but it may be the most powerful game to have as an exclusive now that virtually everyone in the gaming community has got a taste of what the souls games are like.

The Hype is real, the butthurt is real, the buyers remorse is real, being a critical factor in deciding which console to buy is real...and this all from a 19 second low res clip of footage.

Is there another game this gen that has cause this much commotion among all groups? What do you think?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

I'm looking forward to it anyway, looks tasty. But it's crazy to see just how hyped people are for it, GAF has been absolutely nuts

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

wow a shotgun

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

More like project hype train. Are you guys still actively playing Dark Souls or just waiting for another excuse or reason to play it again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#56  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@casharmy said:

@freedomfreak said:

dafuq's all this shit

reactions to the Project Beasts leak pic/video from gamers across the net.

Seems the strongest reaction has come from "teh master race" who are upset that this game/franchise that started out as a console exclusive will not be coming to PC.

Expect begging, lots and lots of begging

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@zaraxius said:

Considering PC gamers are terrible people, I'm happy they're not getting this game. I would pay hundreds of dollars myself just to keep this game away from PC gamers, because it brings me so much joy to see them butthurt. I want their gaming experience to be even worse than it is now and see what kind of backwards mental gymnastics they do to justify their contempt for this magnificent console exclusive.

Tl;dr: **** PC gamers, I hate PC gamers, and I hope they have a horrible gaming experience.

Very true indeed. I fvcking hate hermits, even more than lems. As a cow thats actually saying much. Bunch of smug self-entitled pricks they are

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

Considering PC gamers are terrible people, I'm happy they're not getting this game. I would pay hundreds of dollars myself just to keep this game away from PC gamers, because it brings me so much joy to see them butthurt. I want their gaming experience to be even worse than it is now and see what kind of backwards mental gymnastics they do to justify their contempt for this magnificent console exclusive.

Tl;dr: **** PC gamers, I hate PC gamers, and I hope they have a horrible gaming experience.

Very true indeed. I fvcking hate hermits, even more than lems. As a cow thats actually saying much. Bunch of smug self-entitled pricks they are

What a couple of morons you two are. Me and plenty of other people are PC gamers AND console gamers.. I'd rather this was for PC but I will happily buy these for PS4, which i already have.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@casharmy said:

@freedomfreak said:

dafuq's all this shit

reactions to the Project Beasts leak pic/video from gamers across the net.

Seems the strongest reaction has come from "teh master race" who are upset that this game/franchise that started out as a console exclusive will not be coming to PC.

Expect begging, lots and lots of begging

why would PC gamers beg?

the player numbers are so low for DS2, even football manager outclasses it

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

What a couple of morons you two are. Me and plenty of other people are PC gamers AND console gamers.. I'd rather this was for PC but I will happily buy these for PS4, which i already have.

And some of the most uppity, smug assholes on this board are Playstation fanboys

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Demons souls was one of the best games last gen. Hopefully this comes out sooner than later.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

Neo Gaf thread has already passed the million views..

theres indeed allot of hype behind this game.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

smh at "is it exclusive"... it's made under sony Japan isn't it?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Why so much rage that sony japan codevelop this title? Same thing happen with first Soul game, and all Soul game sell most in Playstation system. Maybe if other platform sell more copy than they pirate, From would not make decision to go back to sony to fund and develop this game.

Batt1eRatt1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Batt1eRatt1e
Member since 2014 • 131 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: Exactly. This game looks as good as a box car and a jug of wine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

Hermits =/= all pc gamers

What I hate are hermits, not PC gamers

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#68 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@Basinboy said:

Still just a rumor.

There's also nothing currently to suggest that Project Beast is part of the Demon's Souls property. It could just as easily be a new IP or Dark Souls 3.

Well then can't say I didn't warn you when you get disappointed lol.

I don't think anyone is suggesting it's part of the Demon's Souls property, how it's been described from known existence is being a spiritual successor.

I have zero expectation that the game will not be PS4-exclusive. But with the rampant hype fueling more of the draconian fanboyism, I would openly relish in the ownage if the game wound up on X1 only.

Imagine the taste of all those tears.

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

The guy you quoted and agreed with clearly referenced PC gamers and made no mention of hermits

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

the instant a PC gamer posts that they want a console title to go on the PC they're classified as a hermit even when most if not ALL of the PC gamers on this board own atleast one console. What exactly is a hermit then? someone that favors the PC over consoles?

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

lol!

ps4 and sony just won the generation. bookmarking this page. let the begging begin!

xbone and pc just got atomized.

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Buckhannah
Member since 2013 • 715 Posts

The Souls games have great atmosphere. That is all they have. Everything else about them is somewhere firmly between god awful and mediocre. Because From Software is a developer who is somewhere firmly between those two descriptions as well. All of the Souls games are broken, buggy, and easy. That's right, I said easy. The "challenge" these games present is absolutely paper thin when you really hunker down and examine them.

The emperor has no clothes, ladies and gentlemen.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AmazonAngry

@Buckhannah said:

The Souls games have great atmosphere. That is all they have. Everything else about them is somewhere firmly between god awful and mediocre. Because From Software is a developer who is somewhere firmly between those two descriptions as well. All of the Souls games are broken, buggy, and easy. That's right, I said easy. The "challenge" these games present is absolutely paper thin when you really hunker down and examine them.

casual gamer

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#74  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

@Buckhannah said:

The "unpopular gaming opinions thread" is further down.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

It's really something, even people that have never played a souls game are knocking on From's Door.

When people say this game isn't a system seller I can't help but laugh.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#76  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts
@lostrib said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

And some of the most uppity, smug assholes on this board are Playstation fanboys

QFT.

Playstation "zealots" are by far the most domineering group of irrational, annoying fanboys on the internet these days. Seriously.., ever since the PS4 launched, you guys have been on a full warpath over absolutely "nothing". I constantly see you guys all over gaming websites trying to justify your purchase versus everyone else's (just look at the first post of this thread for proof.); constantly attempting to bring everyone else's preferred systems down. Very aggressive group of fanboys. I hope most of you guys are 12-14 yr olds, because you act like it.

This is not directed towards Playstation "fans". I am a Playstation "fan" as well. But holy ****, these "fanatics" make playstation fans look extremely immature, and stupid.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

ok lol? There a long ass list I got here were people are sadden for not getting UT

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's really something, even people that have never played a souls game are knocking on From's Door.

Niche titles are system sellers now? I can't help but laugh.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lawlessx said:

Alot of work for a pretty bad thread. seems more like you're trying to convince yourself that you made some kind of "right choice" by getting a PS4.

The comment's of all those people/gamers that were quoted speak louder than your weak jab aimed at trying to derail the subject. Amusingly, a vast majority of the posters who are in rage and butthurt over this news are PC "master race" gamers who are supposed to have such a superior line up of PC games.

The news of this console originated franchise going back exclusively to a console seems to be something that hermits are extremely affected over.

Krystal Myth

Just saying, for the sake of Souls players as a whole, a whole, not just a portion. I am hoping this is hearsay and lunacy, and that this franchise can move and expand successfully in the direction it's going. For PC gaming, and console development as a whole, it's something that is good for the franchise, and though Japan is behind, From showed great prudence and progressiveness in pursuing a market I am sure they would hate to abandon. Once again, if the option for the title is on PS3 (Which I hope not, honestly considering its limitations) Then more power to them, but if not, locking it down to a single console is a low blow to the fans, and is only a boon to Sony. You don't have to speak to me about legalities, I'm aware, but I'm also aware of the millions of fans that will be hurt by it you don't factor. Also, the Uncharted example is an exemplary display of the fact you don't understand the scope of what is happening here. PC sales for Dark Souls 2 literally rival console sales combined, and this says a lot about what we're talking about a market lost. Uncharted is not a valid comparison here. A game that is? Bayonetta 2 perhaps, but at least that game would have actively never existed if not for Nintendo. This is not the case here.

Such anguish from your Hermit ken, why is that? People normally don't give a damn when games of lesser quality move to other systems, that is the argument I see hermits make here about console games being lesser than PC games.

But it has come to light now that hermits have got a chance to experience a taste of what a first class console franchise is like they realize nothing in the entire catalog of PC games can touch it and they are mortified. :)

umbassa

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Niche titles are system sellers now? I can't help but laugh.

DeathLordCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DeathLordCrime
Member since 2014 • 893 Posts

@CroidX said:

ok lol? There a long ass list I got here were people are sadden for not getting UT

lol I was actually commenting on there

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Buckhannah

@amazonangry: Am I supposed to feel belittled by that? :-)

I beat Demon's and Dark up to New Game ++, could have gone farther if the games weren't so broken that they started to bore me… and I'm no kind of "pro" gamer. I play on normal on pretty much everything. It just wasn't hard to find a way to break the games because From Softwares amateur programming makes it so easy. (if they ever get their enemy AI routines above what was possible on SNES, I may die from shock, lol)

Zaraxius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Zaraxius
Member since 2013 • 221 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

Personally, I don't care for the "console war." I'm not a fanboy of any one platform. If I had to classify myself in some way, I would say I'm an anti-PC gamer. People can play on any one console, or handheld for that matter, and I'm fine with that, as long as it's not the fucking PC.

I'm not a fanboy - I just fucking hate the PC.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AmazonAngry

@Buckhannah said:

I beat Demon's and Dark up to New Game ++, could have gone farther if the games weren't so broken that they started to bore me… and I'm no kind of "pro" gamer. I play on normal on pretty much everything. It just wasn't hard to find a way to break the games because From Softwares amateur programming makes it so easy. (if they ever get their enemy AI routines above what was possible on SNES, I may die from shock, lol)

yes

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Well, if it's Demon Souls, it was always exclusive. This doesn't change that. Making a Dark Souls game exclusive to any one system would be stupid, so that probably won't happen.

But if Sony funded it and co-developed it, it makes sense that it is an exclusive. Sucks for everyone else, but that's how it is. I still think it would be damn cool if it were a Shadow Tower game, but that's me.

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Buckhannah

@amazonangry said:

@Buckhannah said:

yes

Sorry, but gaming is my hobby, not my lifestyle.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@DarkLink77 said:

Well, if it's Demon Souls, it was always exclusive. This doesn't change that. Making a Dark Souls game exclusive to any one system would be stupid, so that probably won't happen.

But if Sony funded it and co-developed it, it makes sense that it is an exclusive. Sucks for everyone else, but that's how it is. I still think it would be damn cool if it were a Shadow Tower game, but that's me.

They are going with a new name thus allowing the to give a slightly tailored identity. They may indeed incorporate ideas from the Shadow Tower games and other things that they were not able to implement in the Dark Souls franchise.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@DarkLink77 said:

They are going with a new name thus allowing the to give a slightly tailored identity. They may indeed incorporate ideas from the Shadow Tower games and other things that they were not able to implement in the Dark Souls franchise.

Well, Demon's Souls already borrowed pretty heavily from Shadow Tower, so I wouldn't be surprised. I guess we'll see what happens. I was always under the impression there was a good chance it wasn't going to be Demon's Souls. I'm down with a new IP.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games on the PS3.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#91 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Its like all the kids who where on 360 last gen all joined the PS4 team.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Wow.... This thread actually made it passed the 1st Page......

System Wars at its lowest point.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lostrib

@zaraxius said:

@lostrib said:

@Couth_ said:

@Vatusus said:

@zaraxius said:

Personally, I don't care for the "console war." I'm not a fanboy of any one platform. If I had to classify myself in some way, I would say I'm an anti-PC gamer. People can play on any one console, or handheld for that matter, and I'm fine with that, as long as it's not the fucking PC.

I'm not a fanboy - I just fucking hate the PC.

You just seem like a disturbed individual. seek help

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

Could care less about project beast

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lostrib
@roler42 said:

Could care less about project beast

then why don't you?

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

@Kjranu said:

Sony's Titanfall, here we gooooo.

Except this will be an actual exclusive.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Ackad said:

Awesome gif (IGN related)!

Amazing gif

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

Why is there so much butthurt from cows over the possibility of an exclusive? Cows get the possibility of a decent exclusive, and every other post in the thread is about PC gamers.

Well, good luck, Hope it makes you hug your platform!

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@Kjranu said:

Sony's Titanfall, here we gooooo.

sorry, Sony's worst exclusive this gen was on par with titanfail