pre-order infamous seconds sons, glow in the dark condoms?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by locus-solus (477 posts) -

pre-order infamous seconds sons at Italy Gamestop receive glow in the dark condoms! so is this the greatest or worst pre-order bonus ever opinions? lol

http://www.gameskinny.com/43vu9/glow-in-the-dark-condoms-with-infamous-second-son-pre-orders

#2 Edited by sukraj (21604 posts) -

meh chana stench in condoms smell vely bad to ok bossman

#3 Posted by CrashNBurn281 (385 posts) -

Well, if half of the trolls in System Wars gets the game from Gamestop, I would say its the greatest. Should offer that on Xbox One Titanfall preorders too.

#4 Posted by eNT1TY (966 posts) -

SW Cows don't need condoms. Sadly it's too late for their parents...

#5 Posted by sukraj (21604 posts) -

@eNT1TY said:

SW Cows don't need condoms. Sadly it's too late for their parents...

meh chana smelly condoms no vely good yar but stink it out yar to

#6 Posted by always_explicit (2619 posts) -

Haha whats tormentos gonna do with a condom. He still wears underwear in the bath.

Its about as useful as giving a snake a comb for Christmas.

#7 Edited by hippiesanta (9726 posts) -

If Troy Baker use it before hand ... then I'll take it ...... could be high value

#8 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Most excellent. Would love to wear one as I take advantage of all the eager lems and herms on this board.

#9 Posted by Desmonic (12638 posts) -

Old as f*ck TC.

#10 Posted by Animal-Mother (26186 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Old as f*ck TC.

And under 500 posts.

#11 Posted by silversix_ (13541 posts) -

I preordered and received a pack of condoms but they were all junior size. I asked for magnums 9 inchers and the guy told me that the only ones preordering video games have small D's. So don't preorder unless you have a small one.

#12 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9258 posts) -

not gonna lie, my girl and I have had some fun with glow in the dark condoms before.

But my girls' favorite is the black suite

#13 Posted by MonsieurX (28630 posts) -

Most excellent. Would love to wear one as I take advantage of all the eager lems and herms on this board.

That sound gay,are you gay?

#14 Posted by Heil68 (42557 posts) -
#15 Posted by Korvus (2325 posts) -

I'm afraid I'll have to lock this thread; please take the time to read the System Wars Survival Guide before posting in this section.

Quick Rules in SW To Always Follow:

• Must have at least 500 posts to create topics.
  • Keep your discussions around what belongs here: platforms, games, developers, publishers, and stats.
  • Do NOT quote more than two images in your post.
  • Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids).
  • Do NOT post or bump extremely abusive discussions (account suicide threads/adult material/illegal activities/illegal advertising/etc).