Power difference between Wii U and Xbox One same as PS4 n Xbox (56K NOOOO)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

[QUOTE="TheColbert"][QUOTE="Shewgenja"]

Ah, finally, a proper System Wars thread.  It's been a while.

xboxiphoneps3

Yes yes I was quite happy to see this, angry troll ranting with his "facts". Always a joy haha.

im not angry, why would i be angry? its clear lemmings are getting mad over the facts i presented.. dont take games and plastic boxes that play games too seriously guys...

so get an xbox one as well as your savior PS4 and be happy and enjoy both.    As much as I am a microsoft lover, i will get PS4 when the time or game comes along that i want it....    both are good systems, i just think XBO is superior to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

I only got one thing to say about this...

lol @ people who believe real world performance is measured in flops.

Don't take my word for it. Compare PS4 and Xbox One launch titles when the consoles launch and then you'll see.

Also read into a little thing called diminishing returns.

Wasdie
yes your right Wasdie, you can look at paper specs and whatnot... but the thing is that both these consoles are EXtremely similar GCN vs GCN Jaguar vs Jaguar so really you CAN look at on paper specs and get a pretty dam good idea of real world performance its not like ps4 has a nvidia gpu and xbox one has a amd gpu with a different AMD cpu/intel cpu
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Don't take my word for it. Compare PS4 and Xbox One launch titles when the consoles launch and then you'll see.

Wasdie
I do contend that this generation, there's no Cell Broadband Engine skewing numbers regardless of actual real-world performance. In that sense, this is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="TheColbert"] Yes yes I was quite happy to see this, angry troll ranting with his "facts". Always a joy haha. XBOunity

im not angry, why would i be angry? its clear lemmings are getting mad over the facts i presented.. dont take games and plastic boxes that play games too seriously guys...

so get an xbox one as well as your savior PS4 and be happy and enjoy both.    As much as I am a microsoft lover, i will get PS4 when the time or game comes along that i want it....    both are good systems, i just think XBO is superior to me.

i hope Halo 5 comes out to be great, Halo 4 was actually a great game gameplay wise but the matchmaking was horrible and no incentitive to play matchmaking, its so boring...if it had a lvling system like Reach or Halo 3/2 i would be so happy i hate having to go in the Waypoint to look at a level, it takes 5 minutes and no one even looks at that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Shewgenja
I do contend that this generation, there's no Cell Broadband Engine skewing numbers regardless of actual real-world performance. In that sense, this is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison.

well both consoles contain extremely similar hardware, both same brands, both same architectures (basically, xbone uses eSRAM, ps4 uses GDDR5 ram)
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] im not angry, why would i be angry? its clear lemmings are getting mad over the facts i presented.. dont take games and plastic boxes that play games too seriously guys...xboxiphoneps3

i hope Halo 5 comes out to be great, Halo 4 was actually a great game gameplay wise but the matchmaking was horrible and no incentitive to play matchmaking, its so boring...if it had a lvling system like Reach or Halo 3/2 i would be so happy i hate having to go in the Waypoint to look at a level, it takes 5 minutes and no one even looks at that

and i just downloaded TLOU.... =D

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

So the PS4 doesn't use any resources for it's OS? It has to at least use 5% at the very min. So it's not 1.84 anymore. 

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 XBOunity

So the PS4 doesn't use any resources for it's OS? It has to at least use 5% at the very min. So it's not 1.84 anymore. 

xhawk27

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 xhawk27

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

XBOunity

Oh that is cool. Kinect this upcoming gen is going to prove to all the doubters about it's potential. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

xhawk27
no info on PS3 using its GPU for its OS, only 1 spe reserved for the OS, no news has came up about PS4 gpu power reserved for OS, PS4 has secondary processor and physical dedicated audio hardware to give more resources to developers for games
04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts
[QUOTE="Shewgenja"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

xboxiphoneps3

well both consoles contain extremely similar hardware, both same brands, both same architectures (basically, xbone uses eSRAM, ps4 uses GDDR5 ram)

its like comparing a 7770 vs a OC'ed 7850 see which one will allow higher graphical settings
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 xhawk27

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xboxiphoneps3

no info on PS3 using its GPU for its OS, only 1 spe reserved for the OS, no news has came up about PS4 gpu power reserved for OS, PS4 has secondary processor and physical dedicated audio hardware to give more resources to developers for games

The Arm chip is only going to be used for video decoding of the video sharing features. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xhawk27

The Arm chip is only going to be used for video decoding of the video sharing features. 

nope, Cerny said that it will be used for uploading, downloading, security, and for social gameplay (things like your friends list and other stuff like that)
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 xhawk27

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] no info on PS3 using its GPU for its OS, only 1 spe reserved for the OS, no news has came up about PS4 gpu power reserved for OS, PS4 has secondary processor and physical dedicated audio hardware to give more resources to developers for gamesxboxiphoneps3

nope, Cerny said that it will be used for uploading, downloading, security, and for social gameplay (things like your friends list and other stuff like that)

Still that leaves room for the OS to operate the UI, Online downloads, dashboard, etc. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xhawk27

Still that leaves room for the OS to operate the UI, Online downloads, dashboard, etc. 

handled by the secondary processor/arm chip, along with probably 1 core from the Jaguar CPU to handle the OS, remember, PS4 doesnt have 3 oses to run, it only has one OS and its BSD... its Linux, much more memory efficient and lighter then Windows 8 and the other 2 oses on XBone
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#166 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

This is the most insultingly ignorant tripe I've read about gaming in a long while. And buddy, for the internet, that's really saying something.

It's an insult to all three platforms.

Magescrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Magescrew
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts
Diminishing returns OP, look up the definition. Any video card producing between 1-2 teraflops will produce similar looking visuals, especially on a console.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Damn thread backfire, TC got owned bad :cool:xboxiphoneps3

not at all, xbone gpu still has a 1.1 teraflop GPU =] its funny the difference between wii u and xbone is a generation leap, so the xbone to the ps4 is another generation leap

740 gigaflop difference is the difference between having actual next gen effects and not  

There's a design generation gap between Radeon HDs that uses VLIW5 stream processor design vs AMD Radeon HDs with GCN stream processor design.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ronvalencia
[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] no info on PS3 using its GPU for its OS, only 1 spe reserved for the OS, no news has came up about PS4 gpu power reserved for OS, PS4 has secondary processor and physical dedicated audio hardware to give more resources to developers for gamesxboxiphoneps3

Cerny also stated ARM CPU not GPU
Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows?
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 ronvalencia
[QUOTE="04dcarraher"][QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="Shewgenja"] I do contend that this generation, there's no Cell Broadband Engine skewing numbers regardless of actual real-world performance. In that sense, this is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison.

its like comparing a 7770 vs a OC'ed 7850 see which one will allow higher graphical settings

It's more like W5000 vs 7850. 7850's 32 color ROPs will NOT be fully utilized i.e. compare Crysis 2 or Battlefield 3 results from 7850's 800 Mhz color ROPs to 7950 (non-BE)'s 800Mhz 32 color ROPs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? ShoulderOfOrion
what exactly looks better? copy n pasted Ryse soldiers?! Titanfall ?! LOL dont even get me started on Titanfall

Dead Rising 3 running at 15 fps with pretty weak graphical assets

Ryse is 30 fps 

Crimson Dragon is 30 fps (who is going to even play this game LOL?)

Project Spark is 30 fps

ps4 games looked noticeably better

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 ronvalencia
How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? ShoulderOfOrion
Raw hardware is only one factor with humans and middleware would be the another factors. With AMD Gaming Evolved based consoles, PC/Xbox developers would have a home ground advantage vs Sony's PS3 developers.
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ShoulderOfOrion
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? xboxiphoneps3
what exactly looks better? copy n pasted Ryse soldiers?! Titanfall ?! LOL dont even get me started on Titanfall ps4 games looked noticeably better

Forza 5 and Quantum Break look leaps and bounds better than any PS4 game shown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? ShoulderOfOrion
what exactly looks better? copy n pasted Ryse soldiers?! Titanfall ?! LOL dont even get me started on Titanfall ps4 games looked noticeably better

Show me gameplay of Quantum Break please? not running on a Windows Nvidia GTX ? Forza 5 doesnt look that impressive tbh... Driveclub is going to have more next gen effects like global illumination etc. open world im not saying Xbox one games wont be fun... im just saying they wont look as good as PS4 games
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] once again, your argument is not a valid one, your completely ignoring the fact that the Xbone GPU has 10% of GPU power reserved for the OS while no such news has popped up about the PS4.

there was no news/info on PS3 having GPU power reserved for OS, only 1 SPE so i can safely say right now that so far that is the difference right now

PS4 uses only 1 OS, Xbone uses 3 different OS'es that are graphically intensive 

xboxiphoneps3

trying hardddddd   keep the thread up with the misinformation going brah

1) Running: The game is loaded in memory and is fully running. The game has full access to the reserved system resources, which are six CPU cores, 90 percent of GPU processing power, and 5 GB of memory. The game is rendering full-screen and the user can interact with it.

PS4-and-Xbox-One-GPU.jpg

yeah brahh the "misinformation" ... stay butthurt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pitcarn's "32 ROPS" would be gimped by CUs and Geometry setup LOL. My 7950's 32 ROP @ 800Mhz (down clocked from 900Mhz firmware) says Hi and debunks your silly pictures.
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 ShoulderOfOrion
[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] what exactly looks better? copy n pasted Ryse soldiers?! Titanfall ?! LOL dont even get me started on Titanfall ps4 games looked noticeably better

Show me gameplay of Quantum Break please? not running on a Windows Nvidia GTX ? Forza 5 doesnt look that impressive tbh... Driveclub is going to have more next gen effects like global illumination etc. open world im not saying Xbox one games wont be fun... im just saying they wont look as good as PS4 games

and im saying your wrong the fact that no ps4 games got any graphical awards, meanwhile a ton of xbox one games did speaks volumes this is just another gen of sony lying out the ass about the power of their device and how it's superior to the competition. they did it with the ps2 and dreamcast, they did it with the ps3 and 360 and now they're doing it again.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"] Forza 5 and Quantum Break look leaps and bounds better than any PS4 game shown. ShoulderOfOrion

and im saying your wrong the fact that no ps4 games got any graphical awards, meanwhile a ton of xbox one games did speaks volumes this is just another gen of sony lying out the ass about the power of their device and how it's superior to the competition. they did it with the ps2 and dreamcast, they did it with the ps3 and 360 and now they're doing it again.

I think the only one lying about the power of their console has been microsoft thus far.

Teh Cloud.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"] Forza 5 and Quantum Break look leaps and bounds better than any PS4 game shown. ShoulderOfOrion

LOL.... yeah? a ton of Xbox One games? where they at?

no games on Xbox One look better then PS4

you keep telling your self this looks better then PS4 games  ok? :D

ryse_-_son_of_rome_e3_screenns_05__large

image_titanfall-22359-2742_0011.jpg

dat exclusive DirectX 11.2 "Tiled Resources Rendering"

dat cloud power of the Xbone 

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

You got to look in percentages not absolute flop difference 0.4-0.5 teraflops for wiiu makes the xbox one 2.2 to 2.75 times as fast as it in gpu power alone. The other advantages of much faster ram and alot more usuable ram alongside a much faster cpu make it alot more capable of a game console. The difference between the ps4 and xbox one on the other hand is alot smaller usable ram is not as big of a difference nor is the cpu and gpu power is only 1.67 times faster that's hardly a "gen apart" and games will show that PS4 versions of multiplatforms will look and maybe run better but not drastically. Certainly not where near as much as the gap between the WiiU and xbox one.

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

This thread makes me weep for mathematics.

So according to your logic. 500.7 terflops vs 500 teraflops is also a generation ahead?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Severe thread backfire, TC got owned. Sad thing is he's still going. :lol:

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="superclocked"]No, you're spreading lies. You still have not edited your original post to show the true floating point performance of the GPU's.. XB1 GPU = 1.23 TFLOPS before upclock, not 1.1 TFLOPS Wii U GPU = 352 GFLOPS, not 480 GFLOPS

once again, i am talking about gaming performance, upclock isnt certain and might not even happen. still, the difference between wii u and xbone power difference is about the same as difference between xbone and ps4 power

Once again, your argument is a not valid. You're completely ignoring the fact that we do not know how many stream processors are reserved for OS tasks in the PS4. So, at this point, only the total GPU performance can be used to compare the consoles... 1.84 TFLOPS vs 1.23 TFLOPS vs 0.35 TFLOPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Snugenz
i proved every lemming wrong in the thread, dont be mad. nothing has backfired
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Snugenz

[QUOTE="Snugenz"]

xboxiphoneps3

Stop being mad, this forum isn't meant to be taken so seriously, go out and get some fresh air, or learn some breathing exercises. Being stressed out actually shortens your life.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
[QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465,

rjdofu

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#187 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"]

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

I cant believe that as big as Sony Fan that you are that you would care so much about Xbox One.    Please show the link confirming the 1.1.     Im sure they have modes that can put the other OS in dormant mode if a game is being played.       Id like a link for your claims if you intent to keep up the misinformation in your OP

XBOunity

768 Shader cores clocked at 800 MHZ= 1.23 teraflops of performance. Since the OS uses 10% of GPU power at all times, you deduct 10% gpu performance for games

1) Running: The game is loaded in memory and is fully running. The game has full access to the reserved system resources, which are six CPU cores, 90 percent of GPU processing power, and 5 GB of memory. The game is rendering full-screen and the user can interact with it.

2) Constrained: The game is loaded in memory and is still running, but it has limited access to the system resources. The game is not rendering full screen in this state; it either is rendering to a reduced area of the screen or is not visible at all. The user cannot interact with the game in this state. System resource limits in this state are four CPUs, 5 GB of memory, and 45 percent of GPU power if the game is rendering to a reduced area of the screen, or 10 percent of GPU power if the game is not visible.

3) Suspended: The game is loaded in memory but is not running, meaning that the system has stopped scheduling all threads in the game process. The game has no access to CPUs or to the GPU processing power, but it still has the same 5 GB of memory reserved.

4) NotRunning: The game is not loaded in memory and is not running, and the system has no game-history information about the previous execution of the game. A game would be in NotRunning state in any of these three scenarios: -The game has not been run since the console started. -The game crashed during the last execution. -The game did not properly handle the suspend process during the last execution and was forced to exit by the system.

5) Terminated: The game is not loaded in memory and is not running, which is identical to the NotRunning state in terms of system resource usage. Terminated state, however, indicates that during the last execution of the game, the game process was successfully suspended and then terminated by the system. This means that the game had a chance to save its state as it was suspended; the next time the game is activated, it can load this previous state data and continue the user experience from the same position. A game, for example, can start from the same level and position in the players last session without showing any front-end menu.

which brings me back to my post before your's... your not even a Microsoft/Xbox fan because if you truly were you would of known all this information right now... which proves my other point that you just respew the nonsense that Blackshirt and RROD spew 24/7... trollers....

stay butthurt =]

stay misinformed =D

I believe this is the link.

http://kotaku.com/the-five-possible-states-of-xbox-one-games-are-strangel-509597078

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465,

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="Snugenz"]

Snugenz

Stop being mad, this forum isn't meant to be taken so seriously, go out and get some fresh air, or learn some breathing exercises. Being stressed out actually shortens your life.

no ones mad here, but i think you seem pretty mad with such a response.. cmon man dont take games and plastic boxes that play games too seriously okay?
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Snugenz

[QUOTE="Snugenz"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] i proved every lemming wrong in the thread, dont be mad. nothing has backfired xboxiphoneps3

no ones mad here, but i think you seem pretty mad with such a response.. cmon man dont take games and plastic boxes that play games too seriously okay?

You're so mad that you've become even more delusional, take a chill pill or get a massage or something, don't blow a vessel.

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? xboxiphoneps3

what exactly looks better? copy n pasted Ryse soldiers?! Titanfall ?! LOL dont even get me started on Titanfall 

Big red letters and all, someones mad.

You act like E3 didn`t happend... we have seen the PS4 and X1 games, everyone know that your statement is false. And you can start on Titanfall if you like, im sure the gaming world will listen closely to individual fanboy opinion and disregard all the gaming journalists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"]

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]How about you prove it? Xbox One games so far actually look on par/better graphically and run way better(PS4 doesnt have a single game at 60fps). Wheres all that power gone cows? sebbi11

Big red letters and all, someones mad.

You act like E3 didn`t happend... we have seen the PS4 and X1 games, everyone know that your statement is false. And you can start on Titanfall if you like, im sure the gaming world will listen closely to individual fanboy opinion and disregard all the gaming journalists.

i watched microsofts E3 event live... and i was not amazed. LOL Project Sparks, Crimson Dragon and KI... such killer games.. oh yeah Ryse, lemme tell you copy and pasted soldiers on the battlefield with low res textures and low terrain distance view, etc. Dead Rising 3 ran at 15 fps with pretty decent graphics (not really great) Titanfall struggles to run a Source Engine game at 60 fps and oh ya did you see Sony's events? The Sorcerer demo blows anything away from Xbone 40k poly characters in KZ SF Drive Club looks better then Forza 5 and has actual next gen effects in place Please tell me you seen Infamous? Pshh.. please man i see the difference between ps4 and xbone games already, ps4 CLEARLY Microsoft has some work to do with optimizing Xb1 games like i said, ps4 games look better, dont be ignorant now please
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#193 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts
As a gamer who games on consoles, I don't care. I would be upset if x1 games looked no better than 360/ps3 games. I've already seen an improvement from the little shown. If tech and graphics were so important to me, I wouldn't game on consoles as PC will crush them all before long. Don't really get why console gamers would be all erect over graphics and not go pc.
messedupworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 messedupworld
Member since 2013 • 101 Posts
[QUOTE="Snugenz"]

xboxiphoneps3

Go back to N4G you **** worthless troll.
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 superclocked
As a gamer who games on consoles, I don't care. I would be upset if x1 games looked no better than 360/ps3 games. I've already seen an improvement from the little shown. If tech and graphics were so important to me, I wouldn't game on consoles as PC will crush them all before long. Don't really get why console gamers would be all erect over graphics and not go pc.cainetao11
He was flatout lying anyway. He changed the numbers for the XBox One and Wii U. I don't understand how this thread has not been locked yet...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
[QUOTE="cainetao11"]As a gamer who games on consoles, I don't care. I would be upset if x1 games looked no better than 360/ps3 games. I've already seen an improvement from the little shown. If tech and graphics were so important to me, I wouldn't game on consoles as PC will crush them all before long. Don't really get why console gamers would be all erect over graphics and not go pc.superclocked
He was flatout lying anyway. He changed the numbers for the XBox One and Wii U. I don't understand how this thread has not been locked yet...

how did i change my numbers? i changed the Wii U numbers to the proper number, those are the actual specifications for Xbox One GPU while your playing a game, only 90% of GPU power can be used... why would this thread get locked? for showing the truth? now now that wouldnt make sense now Superclocked would it locking the thread for posting the truth?
razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts
Fail box none
Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

midget.gif.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 superclocked
[QUOTE="superclocked"][QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="superclocked"]No, you're spreading lies. You still have not edited your original post to show the true floating point performance of the GPU's.. XB1 GPU = 1.23 TFLOPS before upclock, not 1.1 TFLOPS Wii U GPU = 352 GFLOPS, not 480 GFLOPS

once again, i am talking about gaming performance, upclock isnt certain and might not even happen. still, the difference between wii u and xbone power difference is about the same as difference between xbone and ps4 power

Once again, your argument is a not valid. You're completely ignoring the fact that we do not know how many stream processors are reserved for OS tasks in the PS4. So, at this point, only the total GPU performance can be used to compare the consoles... 1.84 TFLOPS vs 1.23 TFLOPS vs 0.35 TFLOPS

Why do you keep ignoring this rebuttle?