Post a Picture of yourself | System Wars 2k14 Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

Sure why not.

#102 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

Real me Unmasked!

#103 Edited by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -
#104 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
#105 Posted by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -
#106 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@_Matt_: haha yea they're my baby blues!! :)

#107 Edited by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

I must say I'm almost disappointed that you don't look like your avatar :P

#108 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

here you go

#109 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@_Matt_: I'm trying dammit!! You have no idea how hard I'm trying, but it ain't easy I tell ya!!

#110 Edited by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

@_Matt_: I'm trying dammit!! You have no idea how hard I'm trying, but it ain't easy I tell ya!!

Ahh well, it's all good, I mean you can see from the pic I posted I don't exactly look anything like my avatar :P

#111 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Ahh well, it's all good, I mean you can see from the pic I posted I don't exactly look anything like my avatar :P

haha i figured you weren't a pokemon in real life! Still good to see I posted a pic earlier of me in a daft punk helmet but mods wanted real so here we are :)

#112 Posted by bobbetybob (19125 posts) -
@_Matt_ said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Luckily I look just like it.

#113 Edited by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Luckily I look just like it.

Haha, you actually look like how I imagined you would :P

#114 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

I would, but... eh.

Do people really want to see what I look like?

I do, I want to see what everyone here looks like. I've been here long enough now to know people and their posting habits well and I'd like to put faces to avatars/usernames

Ok, here I am. This is the first time I have ever posted my pic in one of these threads, hopefully won't be the last :P

Automatically awesome because I see me in the background lol

#115 Edited by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

I would, but... eh.

I do, I want to see what everyone here looks like. I've been here long enough now to know people and their posting habits well and I'd like to put faces to avatars/usernames

Ok, here I am. This is the first time I have ever posted my pic in one of these threads, hopefully won't be the last :P

Well, awesome is awesome, so I'll take the compliment, cheers. Haha

#116 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2560 posts) -

This is.... Kind of odd...

#117 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

I would, but... eh.

How the heck do you even see that sean! lol

#118 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@_Matt_ said:

I would, but... eh.

I think he's the only person with a bright green banner

#119 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

I made the picture WAY smaller when I quoted it, go back a page to his original post and it's much easier to see haha

#120 Edited by Stringerboy (6927 posts) -

#121 Posted by kitty (114486 posts) -
#122 Posted by SexyJazzCat (885 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Oh no, i know how it happened, I meant when did it start to become sustainable enough to become a full time job.

#123 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Oh no, i know how it happened, I meant when did it start to become sustainable enough to become a full time job.

Oh um.... about a month ago I think. That was when things REALLY started to pick up. It went from 950k views and month to 2.3million and now it's 6.1 million for the last 30 days.

#124 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

@clyde46: what country are you from?

What do you drove inside your truck? Multiple things?

#125 Edited by millerlight89 (18346 posts) -

In an abandoned mental hospital. The room was some type of court hearing room.

#126 Posted by SexyJazzCat (885 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Its really great to see things working out for you. Now get back to editing videos and quit slacking off.

#127 Posted by kitty (114486 posts) -

here's a bigger picture of me

#128 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

here's a bigger picture of me

I really want to pet you

#129 Posted by Ryan_Som (2336 posts) -

This is my face. Apologies in advance.

#130 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

Me:

Might be my dog, not sure.

#131 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Its really great to see things working out for you. Now get back to editing videos and quit slacking off.

Yes siiiiirrr :(

#132 Posted by Allicrombie (25117 posts) -

Sweenix looks like jailbait. =P

#133 Posted by millerlight89 (18346 posts) -

@SexyJazzCat said:

Out of curiosity, does adblocker take revenue from the pre-roll ads?

#134 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SexyJazzCat said:

Yep, as long as it's stopping ads from playing it's taking away revenue

#135 Posted by charizard1605 (55524 posts) -

I would really rather not, but kudos to all you people who did post them :)

#136 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SexyJazzCat said:

...sorry about that. Although i thought if you had a partnership or like contract with someone like machinima they pay you per thousand view

#137 Posted by charizard1605 (55524 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SexyJazzCat said:

Welp, I gotta make sure I don't have it on on your channel then.

#138 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5199 posts) -

Nah, everyone will get jelly seeing how handsome I am.

#139 Posted by mems_1224 (46241 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

I think he's the only person with a bright green banner

He's also super conceited :P

#140 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@lostrib said:

...sorry about that. Although i thought if you had a partnership or like contract with someone like machinima they pay you per thousand view

Not how it works. You don't get paid per view, you get paid per ad revenue generated per view. I could have a million people watch all my videos but if they all used adblocker I'd get nothing.

Partner networks are there to place ads for you instead of you doing it through google adsense, they also pay licensing fees to allow games to be monetised and they will help you out of any copyright or legal stuff. You generate ad revenue through your videos and they get a cut. My network takes 20% of whatever I earn, Machinima take 40% (that's why they're the Devil of youtube among other things)

A long time ago it was based on how many clicks your video got, it didn't matter if people even watched it. As long as they clicked in, it counted. but it was easily duped and had to be altered

Haha thanks.

Not hard miss my big green banner lol

#142 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Not how it works. You don't get paid per view, you get paid per ad revenue generated per view. I could have a million people watch all my videos but if they all used adblocker I'd get nothing.

Partner networks are there to place ads for you instead of you doing it through google adsense, they also pay licensing fees to allow games to be monetised and they will help you out of any copyright or legal stuff. You generate ad revenue through your videos and they get a cut. My network takes 20% of whatever I earn, Machinima take 40% (that's why they're the Devil of youtube among other things)

A long time ago it was based on how many clicks your video got, it didn't matter if people even watched it. As long as they clicked in, it counted. but it was easily duped and had to be altered

In that case...sorry about that.

#143 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

@lostrib said:

In that case...sorry about that.

haha no need to apologise dude, it's your prerogative to do whatever you please :) I'm not here to force stuff upon people

#144 Posted by BadAzzOG619 (326 posts) -

Last image party threat I posted on was in OT almost 7 years ago. I remember then some guy saved everyone's photos and put in in a folder on Photobucket O_o

Me from approx. 2 months ago.

#145 Edited by Batt1eRatt1e (104 posts) -

http://s23.postimg.org/v2937j5uj/image.jpg

How do you post an image to load in the forum? I'm on mobile and couldn't figure it out.

#146 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26243 posts) -

http://s23.postimg.org/v2937j5uj/image.jpg

How do you post an image to load in the forum? I'm on mobile and couldn't figure it out.

idk how on mobile but when your posting it shows img then it ask where you where you want to get to from.

#147 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13113 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

Haha thanks.

@mems_1224 said:

Not hard miss my big green banner lol

What's with the septic eye thing anyway? You into scatology or something? :P

#148 Edited by johnd13 (7914 posts) -

I generally don't post my pic on the internet and besides, I rarely post on SW so I doubt anyone cares how I look or even know me. I'll just sit back and see what strangers on the internet look like. :)

#149 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

Long story that involves me getting an infected eye after being hit playing football. My eye started bleeding really bad and when it got infected my friend called me septiceye lol

#150 Posted by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Long story that involves me getting an infected eye after being hit playing football. My eye started bleeding really bad and when it got infected my friend called me septiceye lol

Haha such a nice friend you have there!