POLL: you getting a PS4 or XBone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -

Just a simple poll to understand the number who people who want one over the other as couldn't find a topic that had such a poll even though I did find loads on the PS4 vs Xbox One none had a simple what one you getting poll. Feel free to vote and discuss if you like before they nodoubt lock this thread. 

#2 Posted by tubbyc (3796 posts) -

Man I really wish they didn't call it Xbox One. I don't think it's a bad name but now there's all these people calling it XBone, I keep thinking X Bone.

Anyway, it looks like I'll be getting both. There's some games coming to both that I'm excited about.

#3 Posted by Bigboi500 (31308 posts) -

"Error: this poll has already been removed."

#4 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -

Man I really wish they didn't call it Xbox One. I don't think it's a bad name but now there's all these people calling it XBone, I keep thinking X Bone.

Anyway, it looks like I'll be getting both. There's some games coming to both that I'm excited about.

tubbyc
I have to say titanfall looked good to me I really liked it but that was really the only game I think I would want so not enough for me to get the xbox, Most of the games I wanted are Third party which most our on both and i like Sony's first party games more then what Microsoft showed as well. So going to be picking up a PS4 no doubt.
#5 Posted by MrGeezer (57079 posts) -
In all honesty, I'm still not completely sold on either console. And I'm at the point where it's extremely unlikely for me to buy ANY console at launch. But let's put it this way: there's no chance in hell that I'm buying an X1, and at least a pretty good chance that I'll buy a PS4 eventually (I'll probably wait until after a price drop, when more games are available). I might still not get either, but I'm definitely not getting an X1.
#6 Posted by Wiimotefan (4136 posts) -

Bigboi500

Just try again, its been happening with every poll for days now.

#7 Posted by Snugenz (12781 posts) -

I'll definitely upgrade my PC and get a PS4 this year, but i'll get a X1 eventually.

#8 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

Not letting me vote. Illuminati shit..

#9 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]In all honesty, I'm still not completely sold on either console. And I'm at the point where it's extremely unlikely for me to buy ANY console at launch. But let's put it this way: there's no chance in hell that I'm buying an X1, and at least a pretty good chance that I'll buy a PS4 eventually (I'll probably wait until after a price drop, when more games are available). I might still not get either, but I'm definitely not getting an X1.

Most games looked like they were coming out next year anyhow so It could be worth waiting till a price drop then getting it and getting some games you missed out on at the launch.
#10 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -

Zophar87
I don't know what Its got two votes so I don't know who the two are that has managed to vote but this started coming up as soon as I posted It...I can't even vote in it
#11 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -

So far leaning toward the PS4.:P

#12 Posted by Snugenz (12781 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

ziggyww

I don't know what Its got two votes so I don't know who the two are that has managed to vote but this started coming up as soon as I posted It...I can't even vote in it

Just go back (with your brower < button) and vote again, takes two or three times to work atm.

GS is fvcked.

#13 Posted by wiifan001 (18490 posts) -
I just found out an hour ago that the "exclusive" Titanfall is coming to PC. That really tears almost completely my desire of an xbox one. I'd much rather a ps4.
#14 Posted by Heil68 (47171 posts) -
PS4 day fvcking 1....awwww yeahhhh
#15 Posted by Bigboi500 (31308 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Wiimotefan

Just try again, its been happening with every poll for days now.

Finally let me vote. PS4 no contest.

#16 Posted by hippiesanta (9991 posts) -

PC cults shoulds stay away frm this thread

#17 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

Ahh, voted.

#18 Posted by tubbyc (3796 posts) -

[QUOTE="tubbyc"]

ziggyww

I have to say titanfall looked good to me I really liked it but that was really the only game I think I would want so not enough for me to get the xbox, Most of the games I wanted are Third party which most our on both and i like Sony's first party games more then what Microsoft showed as well. So going to be picking up a PS4 no doubt.

I'm interested in Ryse, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Halo 5 as well off the top of my head. It depends on how the new IPs turn out too. We'll see.

#19 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

PC cults shoulds stay away frm this thread

hippiesanta
PC Seriously though, after all this I'm not sure why anyone would buy a Xboner.
#20 Posted by musalala (2252 posts) -

I'm sorry if I sound like a douche bag but anyone who supports the xbox one and their stupid anti consumer drm nonsense is a traitor to gaming, I will not even purchase any more xbox 360 games or give M$ anymore of my money.The xbox one HAS to fail for the sake of all gamers everywhere.

#21 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

I'm sorry if I sound like a douche bag but anyone who supports the xbox one and their stupid anti consumer drm nonsense is a traitor to gaming, I will not even purchase any more xbox 360 games or give M$ anymore of my money.The xbox one HAS to fail for the sake of all gamers everywhere.

musalala

Agree 100%

#22 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

x1 day 1 yo. maybe ps4 in some years, when they finally show some decent looking exclusives. 

#23 Posted by MK-Professor (3934 posts) -

poll result so far

ps4: 21

x1: 2

two lemmings detected:P

#24 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -
[QUOTE="wiifan001"]I just found out an hour ago that the "exclusive" Titanfall is coming to PC. That really tears almost completely my desire of an xbox one. I'd much rather a ps4.

I didn't know that I thought it was just for the Xbox ONE that was the only exclusive I liked the look of that they showed the rest were on PS4
#25 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -

[QUOTE="musalala"]

Zophar87

Agree 100%

I think people should be allowed to get the console that they want...Why on earth they would want a more expensive, less power anti consumer console is beyond me though.
#26 Posted by Basinboy (11406 posts) -

To keep?  PS4.

To eBay? Both.

#27 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="musalala"]

ziggyww

Agree 100%

I think people should be allowed to get the console that they want...Why on earth they would want a more expensive, less power anti consumer console is beyond me though.

This is the single most anti-consumer console to ever grace the industry. It literally wreaks of greed and selfishness. The Xbox One was designed to f*ck the consumer as hard and dry as humanly possible when it comes to it's restrictions. Literally, every single feature that the Xbox One brings to the table is a restriction.

Anyone who buys or openly supports the Xbox One has no right to call themselves a gamer and they have no right to complain about the state of gaming.

#28 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10844 posts) -
Both
#29 Posted by ziggyww (907 posts) -

[QUOTE="ziggyww"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Agree 100%

Zophar87

This is the single most anti-consumer console to ever grace the industry. It literally wreaks of greed and selfishness. The Xbox One was designed to f*ck the consumer as hard and dry as humanly possible when it comes to it's restrictions. Literally, every single feature that the Xbox One brings to the table is a restriction.

Anyone who buys or openly supports the Xbox One has no right to call themselves a gamer and they have no right to complain about the state of gaming.

I agree with you there as well. I still think people should be allowed to get one, but I wouldn't class them as gamers just fanboys also would look alittle bit down on them for saying that it's okay to bring in these restrictions and basicly choke and destroy the gaming industry just because they love xbox or halo and can't be with out it even though they would be better off and so what the gaming industry.
#30 Posted by Dragerdeifrit (246 posts) -

my next gen: upgrade to 790 GTX . buy ps4, and a 3DS when pX&Y come out. thats it  :p

#31 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Wii U.

#32 Posted by SaudiFury (8707 posts) -

definitely definitely PS4. then the WiiU

skipping on Xbox One.

given the nature of my work, i'm anxious to see what new software is coming to Vita and 3DS.

#33 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -
I want the games MS showed but the DRM, Kinnect and price tag put me off. If they only made an SKU with out kinnect for $350 i'd be tempted but no dice. Good by Mister Chef. Will probably pick up ps4 6 months after launch when they have knocked $50 off.
#34 Posted by DoomZaW (6472 posts) -

Neither, sticking to my PC

#35 Posted by IshmaelSonata (979 posts) -

x1 day 1 yo. maybe ps4 in some years, when they finally show some decent looking exclusives. 

KarateeeChop

I thought Halo 5 isn't releasing in 2013, isn't that the only reason to get xbox one now?

#36 Posted by PAL360 (27299 posts) -

PS4. If possible, day one.

#37 Posted by Nohtnym (1552 posts) -

Still not sure. I hope sony shows more exclusives at gamescom. At the moment xbone has edge on that.

Ps4 looks better, because of all the xbone restrictions. Plus 100 euro cheaper, which is probably due to kinect. I dont want piece of sh*t kinect.

Both consoles have online gaming behind paywall (why sony?). Microsoft dropped their ripoff microsoft points. So the two consoles are in equel footing in that regards.

#38 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (1051 posts) -

Hmmm....PS4, obviously.

#39 Posted by lilnazar (1923 posts) -

Guys, did M$ say if Xbone online will be free? I can't remember them doing that.

#40 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7609 posts) -
I was hoping E3 would answer the questions I had and it did. PS4 for me. Cheaper, your games are your games, no weird 24 check ins, ect
#41 Posted by chikenfriedrice (11018 posts) -

Both

#42 Posted by sukraj (23975 posts) -

PS4 Day One