Poll: What's your favorite game console of all time and why.

• 65 results
TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By TigerSuperman

Poll Poll: What's your favorite game console of all time and why. (71 votes)

Atari 2600 0%
Colecovision 0%
Intellivision 0%
Magnavox Ody 0%
Magnavox Ody 2 0%
Turbo grafx-16 0%
Genesis/Megadrive 7%
Atari 7800 0%
Master System 1%
Nintendo Entertainment system 8%
Super NES 14%
Neo-Geo 0%
Commodore64gs (console version) 0%
Atari Xegs 0%
Compact Disc interactive 0%
3DO 1%
Atari Jaguar 0%
PlayStation 3%
Sega Saturn 0%
Nintendo 64 8%
NUON 0%
Pippin 0%
PC-FX 1%
Ultra 532 0%
Amiga CD32 0%
Commodore CDTV 0%
Bally Atrocade 0%
Intellivison 2 0%
Intellivison 3 0%
Sega Dreamcast 6%
Sony PlayStation 2 20%
Microsoft Xbox 1%
Nintendo GC 8%
Zeebo 0%
Mattel Hyperscan 0%
Microsoft Xbox 360 7%
Sony PlayStation3 4%
Nintendo Wii 0%
CVS Zone series 0%
Wirelessair360 0%
Fairchild Channel F 0%
Emerson Arcadia 0%
RCA Studio II 0%
Atari 5200 0%
Super Can 0%
WonderMegaTv 0%
FMtowns 0%
Playdia 0%
Casio Loopy 0%
RDI halycon 0%
Action MAX 0%
Zemmix 0%
Epoch Super Vision 0%
Memorex VIS 0%
Xavixport 0%
GameWave 0%
Onlive 0%
Ouya 0%
Gamestick 0%
MadCatz MOJO 0%
ZTE funbox 0%
Pyuuta Jr. 0%
Entex Adventure vision 0%
Vectrex 1%
Bandai Supervision 0%
Vtech create a vision 0%
Vtech V-smile 0%
Vtech V smile 2 0%
LeapTV 0%
Leapster 0%
Leapster 2 0%
Nintendo Wii U 0%
Sony Playstation 4 7%
Microsoft Xbox one 0%

It's a new generation of gaming, so it's time to pick which consoles that you have played recently, or throughout the years, that is your favorite system of all time. I have included all systems that at least sold over 100,000 copies to my knowledge (some may be missing) with the only exceptions being android consoles which I have no clue how those are doing. So most of these machines had at least a decent interest. Systems from all over that were released in multiple countries.

So just pick the system you think is the best console of all time, and state your reason for discussion. That's a lot of consoles. It may be hard to pick only one, but you probably have at least a good idea. (pc's and computers aren't included but if you prefer C64 to all of these then C64 has a game system equal in the poll. The other Amiga/Com related devices are there own device.)

• 
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Fat PS3. PS3 had a great set of games, plus the fat model had backwards compatibility so you could play all the PS1/PS2 games.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

Jesus thats a large poll.

I'll have to say ps3. I have had tons of consoles, snes being one of my favorite, and the ps1 as well.

But the ps3 has been so consistent, and I've used it for so long, 2007 until now and it feels fresh. I still use it even though i have all 3 current gens and a pc.

Awesome games, awesome entertainment features. Great console.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

PS1 because of Jrpg's. And not just because of the amount of Jrpg's but because of the capabilities of the PS1 game devs were able to make bigger, longer and deeper experiences than ever before... And from my pov, Jrpg's from those days are still better than all the ones that came out after that generation.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

That's a poll alright. Anyway, PS2 because.....................it's the ps2

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#5 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Sega Master System. Because The Ninja; Zillion; Kenseiden; Black Belt; Thunder blade; Outrun; Miracle Warriors; Phantasy Star

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Need a reason sir.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Need a reason sir.

Huge and awesome selection of game across different genres with many great IPs, like GOW, GT, Jack and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry, Shadow of the Colossus, Prince of Persia, and many other games, japanese or western, to fill you time.

Plus, me and my friends all grew up with one.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

PS2 because it had the best library of all time.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

Playstation 1 for me, for two reasons.

One, just coming from the Super NES taking game prices up to $80, it was nice to be able to buy greatest hit games for $20, and new games for $40. I grew up in a poor family so this was a great thing.

Two, after Final Fantasy 7 came out and made all of the money, there was an RPG renaissance. RPGs are my favorite genre.

The fact that there were so many other great games to come out, along with ports of most of the popular games from PC and niche systems like 3DO just made this a really, really good time to be a gamer.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

PS3 just because of the quantity of the titles I like from its library.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TigerSuperman

@RossRichard said:

Playstation 1 for me, for two reasons.

One, just coming from the Super NES taking game prices up to $80, it was nice to be able to buy greatest hit games for $20, and new games for $40. I grew up in a poor family so this was a great thing.

Two, after Final Fantasy 7 came out and made all of the money, there was an RPG renaissance. RPGs are my favorite genre.

The fact that there were so many other great games to come out, along with ports of most of the popular games from PC and niche systems like 3DO just made this a really, really good time to be a gamer.

Rpgs were already popular, and since jrpgs were not big before you can't say that either (and technically Jrpgs weren't really bigger either, just games by Square and partnered titles)

But yeah SNES games were expensive.

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

PS2 because it had the best library of all time.

How? Need a reason good sir.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RossRichard

@TigerSuperman:Not really. RPGs were a niche genre up to the Playstation era (on consoles, anyway). Up until the SNES, the major RPGs that actually made the publisher money on each system in America could be counted on one hand. Squaresoft had a string of hits on SNES, but that was one publisher. After Final Fantasy 7 hit, RPGs became mainstream and a lot more RPGs came over from Japan and a few even got ported from PC. The Playstation 1 was the console to own at the time if you wanted a great selection of RPGs.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

Ps2 or 360.

I just can't choose. They've both brought me the best gaming memories so far. And I honestly don't think that will ever change.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I voted 3DO.

Although the 3DO was a failed console, it was the first console I had seen with games that have high production values (videos, audio) such as Road Rash 3DO, Need for Speed. Madden 3DO. Most games nowadays still follow a similar format laid out by those 3DO games.

Comparing production values between the 16-bit consoles and the 3DO, the differences were like night and day. Heck, the 3DO even blew past PCs of the day.

Edit:

Oh. My favorite game of all time is Road Rash 3DO.

SkyHighGam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SkyHighGam3r
Member since 2015 • 4788 Posts

Sega Dreamcast.

For the simple fact I had more fun playing that system than I have on any other overall thus far.

With games like Shenmue, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Jet Set (Grind) Radio, Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Resident Evil 2, Crazy Taxi, Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles, and Power Stone... There were just countless hours of time spent loving life.

A close second would be my X360.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TigerSuperman

@RossRichard said:

@TigerSuperman:Not really. RPGs were a niche genre up to the Playstation era (on consoles, anyway). Up until the SNES, the major RPGs that actually made the publisher money on each system in America could be counted on one hand. Squaresoft had a string of hits on SNES, but that was one publisher. After Final Fantasy 7 hit, RPGs became mainstream and a lot more RPGs came over from Japan and a few even got ported from PC. The Playstation 1 was the console to own at the time if you wanted a great selection of RPGs.

On consoles? FF7 didn't make jrpgs mainstream, Jrpgs not Square in some areas depending on the companies actually sold less over all then the generation before. i have no idea where this "jrpgs became big" bullshit came from, all it did was make the ration between Square jrpgs and everyone else BIGGER and that's literally it. Some guys came in and saw FF7 and flopped when they though the market was big. PC rpg ports had nothing to do with FF7, and had occurred before. Even then most didn't move until Xbox Or.

Also there's wasn't a great selection, the vast majority of jrpgs on the PSX were literally the same with gimmicks in them. There were barely any Wrpgs outside a few, and then of that, most did a poor effort of making the game run.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

PS3, but more specifically, the 60GB PS3 is my favorite. It plays 20 years of PlayStation games via disc.

My next favorite non-PlayStation system is the Genesis. I still have mine and after 24 years, it still works great.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#18 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

PC obviously.

lol jk. PS2 or Xbox 360 for me.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

The Playstation 2 easily - Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Sands of Time Trilogy, Silent Hill 2 and 3, SMT3: Nocturne, FFX and FFXII, Maximo, Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, Okami, Killer 7, Persona 3 and 4, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Tekken Tag, Onimusha, Shinobi, Dark Cloud 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Splinter Cell, Ratchet and Clank Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, Jak and Daxter, Time Splitters 2 and 3, Socom 2, God of War 2, Zone of the Enders, Twisted Metal Black, SSX Tricky and SSX 3.

So many fucking great games on the PS2. It had a better lineup of exclusives than the other 3 playstations, and it wasn't as dependent on one lame genre like jrpgs to carry it ala PS1. The system was legit as you can get. Super Nintendo is the runner up for me, but there are days where I could see myself picking it over the PS2. Super Metroid, Mario World and Yoshi's Island, Link To The Past, Megaman X and the like is pretty beast.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TigerSuperman

@jun_aka_pekto said:

I voted 3DO.

Although the 3DO was a failed console, it was the first console I had seen with games that have high production values (videos, audio) such as Road Rash 3DO, Need for Speed. Madden 3DO. Most games nowadays still follow a similar format laid out by those 3DO games.

Comparing production values between the 16-bit consoles and the 3DO, the differences were like night and day. Heck, the 3DO even blew past PCs of the day.

3DO was interesting, it's biggest failure, despite popular belief was not the price, but the fact 3DO wa snot aiming for gamers, it was aiming to be a multimedia entertainment device (including having an add-on for movies) this never materialized, 3Do didn't change to games until the last second and that was because they ended up experimenting with PC's. 400 games (and despite popular belief not even 15 of them were FMV games) with 2-5 million sales depending on what tracker or source you belief, with tons of games that could compete with Saturn and PSX/N64 games(until a couple years later) and pretty much had Sega, Sony, and Nintendo to a lesser extend amazed. It pretty mcuh started the 3D gaming with big 3D publishers from japan and NA starting there and moving over (did you know MGS was supposed to be on the 3DO? I mean they should really have still released it anyway would have made money)

Things would have been different if 3DO sticked with games at the front and then transitioned.

Jaguar was technically more powerful, it just showed who had the better engineers (yep, nce making the system boot with the 68k atari making it impossible to use the full power of your ACTUAL 3D processors as the most stupid bottle neck in gaming and having a third-party dev develop your damn dev kits.)

TrooperManaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TrooperManaic
Member since 2004 • 3863 Posts

Out of all this. That desktop is what I love most.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TigerSuperman

@TrooperManaic said:

Out of all this. That desktop is what I love most.

Says console in the thread.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TigerSuperman

@jg4xchamp said:

The Playstation 2 easily - Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Sands of Time Trilogy, Silent Hill 2 and 3, SMT3: Nocturne, FFX and FFXII, Maximo, Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, Okami, Killer 7, Persona 3 and 4, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Tekken Tag, Onimusha, Shinobi, Dark Cloud 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Splinter Cell, Ratchet and Clank Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, Jak and Daxter, Time Splitters 2 and 3, Socom 2, God of War 2, Zone of the Enders, Twisted Metal Black, SSX Tricky and SSX 3.

So many fucking great games on the PS2. It had a better lineup of exclusives than the other 3 playstations, and it wasn't as dependent on one lame genre like jrpgs to carry it ala PS1. The system was legit as you can get. Super Nintendo is the runner up for me, but there are days where I could see myself picking it over the PS2. Super Metroid, Mario World and Yoshi's Island, Link To The Past, Megaman X and the like is pretty beast.

FF7 is the only system Jrpg on the PS1, and oddly people think what you said on the PS2 as well, neither makes sense, Jrpgs were never big outside of Square, they stayed the same, while square got bigger, and when people started shifting or moving out, those sales went to the remaining franchies.

PS1's best selling games are a Platformer, A racing game, and one Jrpg series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#24 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

PS2. It was the God Console.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

SNES>360>PS2>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

The only answers that could possibly be correct are SNES, PS2, or 360. LOL at PS3 choosers. What a clunky system that is.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

My fave is still the PS1 because it was the console with the least things wrong with it. Plus it being the platform of choice by develoeprs during the golden era of JRPGs helps a lot.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

It's too hard to choose just one for me.

PS2

SNES

Gamecube

PS3

Any one of those will do.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RossRichard

@TigerSuperman: Any particular reason why you are acting like a know-it-all? You ask for reasons, we give them to you, you either argue or just chime in with pointless information.

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

Either ps2 or GameCube. That whole generation was the best. GTA3, resident evil 4, silent hill 2, burnout 3, half life, deus ex, god of war. But I'll have to go with the cube if I'm pushed. Wind waker and sunshine are two of my favourite all time games.

Plus it was the last console generation before everything was online and I had to wait ages for downloads and updates. You bought a game, put the disc in and played the damn thing.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#31 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@RossRichard said:

@TigerSuperman: Any particular reason why you are acting like a know-it-all? You ask for reasons, we give them to you, you either argue or just chime in with pointless information.

Don't bother. Really, any of the posters from the Legacy forums board (before being tossed to the side) will tell you the same.

NoZakuBoy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NoZakuBoy09
Member since 2015 • 141 Posts

Honorable Mention 1: N64: Only ever played Star Wars pod racing game, pokmeon stadium, and smash bros on it, but I still loved it especially for playing smash bros

Honorable Mention 2: Ps1: Fun memories playing Tekken 3 and Yu Gi Oh forbidden mememories. Those are the only 2 games I had for it though (later I would play FF7 on Ps2, Xenogears on my Ps3)

5. Super Nintendo was my first ever console and I had more games for it than any of my other consoles. It was the main console of my early childhood years (age 3 - 12ish) Mega Man X series , Super Mario All Stars, and Donkey Kong Country titles were the ones I played the most. That being said its not my favorite and I sometimes priortized replaying pokemon games on my Game boy Pocket or GBColor

4. Gameboy Color was a beloved system, but to be honest the only games I really ever had for it were pokemon related. Parents never bought me too many games for it. But it speaks to how freaking amazing Pokemon was near the height of its early years with Pokemon Yellow/Gold/silver/Crystal it brought many of my elementary mates and me together for years to come haha. Pokemon was a phenomenon.

3. X-Box/X-Box 360 (Tie) : With the X-Box Had hell of a lot of Fun play soul calibur 2, knights of the old republic 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden 1, Fable 1, Halo 1. It was the system I played a hell of a lot in middle school. The 360 was suprsingly enjoyable , it was my main console for last 2 years of high school and first 2 years of college (long life cycle for that gen of consoles). Loved playing Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Lost Oddysey on it (suprsingly it had some exclusive jrpgs whoa). Also Oblivion , Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age, and various sports games.

2. Ps3 : well I got my Ps3 VERY late (December 2010) and the disk drive eventually broke on me (March 2014) , but for a little over 3 years it was freaking amazing. Grand Theft Auto 5, The Last of Us, God of War Saga, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, Skyrim , replaying fallout, Valkyria Chronicles, Assasin's Creed 2, NBA 2K11, various Maddens, and many other games. . Also playing dowloadable games from PSN like Xenogears and Persona 3 FES. Damn good system and I barely even scratched the surface of its crazy in depth library of games. It was my main console for my last 2.5 years of college. I'm relplacing my broken one in a few weeks :P

1. Ps2: Just too TOO good. When I first got it I only had Madden 2004, Tekken Tag Tournament, and a Jet Li Rise of Honor game. But over time I just accumulated amazing games for it when I started getting into RPGs like Rouge Galaxy, Dragon Quest 8, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 12, Final Fantasy 7 ( I played it on Ps2) , Final Fantasy 8 (I played on Ps2), Metal Gear Solid Games, Jak and Daxter games , Tales of the Abyss, Souul Calibur 3 , Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tekkaichi series, Katamari Damachi, Devil Ma Cry 1-3, SLy Cooper games, Ico, Shadow of the Collusus, and many many others. And I still play it regularly, since I can still buy very cheap good games for it from random bookstores and mom and pop gamestores for consistnely under $15 each which is rediculous. I recently picked up Resident Evil 4, Beyond Good and Evl , and Morta Kombat Armageddon.

Ps2 was a god among consoles and it still gets so much value even today because many Ps3s and no Ps4s can even play Ps2 games so its still very nice to own.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

Dreamcast because of the arcade perfect fighting game ports, and it had shenmue.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

My top three are:

1. N64 - provided revolutionary games that amazed me and provided the most fun multiplayer experiences of all time.

2. SNES - had the greatest library of 2D platformers of all time, which is my favorite genre.

3. Xbox 360 - had an excellent library of games, the best controller of all time, and took online gaming out of the stone age and made it just as fun as being in the same room with friends.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Sega Megadrive, it has the most memorable console games for me.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

SNES

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

SNES. Because games.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

All Sony Playstations!! Gives me the best gaming times all these years!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Damn that's a tough one... In terms of the sheer number of hours I spent on a console and the amount of games I played on it, it'd be PS3.

But having said that, I think the best memories I had with a console would probably be the Xbox (original). It was really unpopular when I bought it (here in Aus anyway), and my friends always made fun of me for owning it over a PS2. But I loved it! I remember playing Halo, KOTOR, Tony Hawks, GTA (the triple pack), Jet Set Radio Future etc. Good times!

And it was awesome not having to use memory cards!!!

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#40 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Definitely the Wii, amazing game library and it's given me the most fun.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

PS2. best library of games imo

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

x360. loved the multiplayer games, singleplayer wise it sucked ass though

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

N64 and PS1

The answer is very easy, i did not have anything even remotly close to the experience with Zelda OOT and FF7-9 since.

Gaming is certainly nothing like in old days.

Same goes with movies i guess, almost all new movies are so much worst than older ones that is unthinkable. Some just blow my mind by how bad they are comparing to the older ones (Shining, pink panther, king kong just to name a few)

It is all kinds of funny that the more developers are trying and huge budgets are spent, the worst gaming becomes

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

Mega drive, first console I truly owned and playing sonic, steets of rage, steet fighter, golden axe and many more.

PS1, It was this console that introduced me to the genres I love today.

Ps2, A shit ton of games.

PS3, slow start but made up for it in the end.

PC, strategy games galore.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

It has to be the NES. Many games I had a good time with.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Needs moar poll.

---

My answer is the PS2 with NES a close second.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#47 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

60gb PS3. Had the ability to play all those amazing PS2 games and still play the great library of PS3 titles as well.

Gamecube is a close second. I just loved the titles on the Gamecube even though it failed as a system apparently.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TigerSuperman

@Wiimotefan said:

SNES. Because games.

All consoles have games.

@RossRichard said:

IO corrected one thing and agree with the rest learn to read.

@nintendoboy16 said:

@RossRichard said:

Don't bother. Really, any of the posters from the Legacy forums board (before being tossed to the side) will tell you the same.

The board you got kicked out of for being a radical nintendo fanboy that had no idea what you were talking about.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44031 Posts

Genesis and Dreamcast are right up there but 360 is my answer.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TigerSuperman

PS2 is winning so far.