PlayStation Turkey VP: TLOU + Left Behind Coming To PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Truth_Hurts_U said:

@lostrib:

Go seek professional help with your word OCD you have. While you at it there are quite a few badly typed topic headers that need your harassment.

I don't think you should be on the internet with your problem you have.

If it was OCD or OCPD then I would be going to correct their grammar.

I only did it because you called someone a moron and a dumbass, while using poor grammar yourself.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

Anyone who buys this and has a PS3 is an idiot.

This is CLEARLY a money grab. The game is not even a year old.

That desperation.

Here is what you basically said.

Anyone who bought Titanfall on xbox one, and has a xbox 360 or even a 5 year old PC is an idiot.

It is CLEARLY a money grab. The game is not even exclusive.

Love the new damage control argument. At the very least Sony fans will know that they are getting the best and most up to date version of TLOU when they get it on the PS4...now titanfall on xbox one lol, you might have had a point.

lemming are loosing it, their damage control comments backfiring left and right.

But that's not what he said. If we were face to face and could read each other fine. But you paraphrase and put words in peoples posts. But those words come from YOUR head. Then you claim its desperation and DC. You are lying. He didn't say that. We can all read what was said.

I read what he wrote, which was DAMAGE CONTROL and I put in perspective. I am showing how his argument backfires when applied to something else and this caused you to reply to me.

And, lol @ "if we were face to face and could read each other fine."

Tell me what did you take from his post that you think I don't understand? I fully understand what he said and that is why I was able to put it into perspective and show how petty and self owned he is if he had bought Titanfall for xbox trying to ciriticize people who will buy TLOU for PS4.

Fact is, TLOU on PS4 will look and run better on the PS4 then Titanfall does on xbox one, it will also be the most complete version while including the Left Behind DLC and have updated graphics. Knowing all that, saying someone buying the PS4 version of TLOU is an idiot if they have a PS3 is an idiotic thing to say.

Look..I...am not saying a person is an idiot here for buying either game, this guy was trying to, but if a fanboy is going to throw out a damage control argument like that then it's only fair I show how much more of an idiot they are for buying other games using a similar example. If you want to defend his argument, go ahead, if not then let it die.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#203 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Turkey's been leaking a lot of secrets lately...

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#204 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

@lostrib:

Like I said get help... You need it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 lostrib

@Truth_Hurts_U said:

@lostrib:

Like I said get help... You need it.

Take a grammar course...you need it

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Truth_Hurts_U

@lostrib:

I will admit that I make mistakes. Everyone does. Now move on with your life and get some help.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 lostrib

@Truth_Hurts_U said:

@lostrib:

I will admit that I make mistakes. Everyone does. Now move on with your life and get some help.

Help for what?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#208 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@casharmy:

I wont defend his argument. Its his value system, not mine. I don't think anyone is an idiot for buying TLOU. But they are hypocrits for bashing COD for coming out every year. At least it is a different campaign and maps. I don't believe this will be the ultimate TLOU. When PS now hits other devices, like PCs it will perform better. And I don't believe SD games from 6th gen getting remade many years later are the same thing as an HD game, being released 12 months after its original release. Its kinda like why I didn't go see Robocop. I don't care for a remake of a movie from the 1980s. Now The Thing? That was 25 years, and from B & W to color and all the improvements in special effects that amount of time had to offer.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#209 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

Clarification needed for your first statement. I have a PS3 but don't own the game. I rented and beat it though.

I also don't see how someone like me, who didn't buy the game on PS3, would be a "hypocrite" for buying the PS4 version and calling CoD games rehashes. *shrugs*

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#210  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@lancex2: games running on Windows doesn't make them Microsoft exclusives. Microsoft sees no royalties from that unless they actually published the game.

sorry Charlie

Again, name the OS that can play it that isn't Windows? The point for MS is if you play it on a MS OS you are in their ecosystem and you are staying there because you cannot play the game anywhere else. That makes it exclusive. Before you reply, again, name the OS that will play this game that is not Windows. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Keep waiting. Doesn't make you any less wrong.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#211 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

hmm, being as I haven't played the PS3 version I can just wait to buy the upgraded version, hopefully with any SP DLC included, assuming I get a PS4 in near future

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#212 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

TLOU: Definitive Edition? Sign me the **** up. Don't make that shit $60 tho plz.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 cainetao11

@Bigboi500 said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

Clarification needed for your first statement. I have a PS3 but don't own the game. I rented and beat it though.

I also don't see how someone like me, who didn't buy the game on PS3, would be a "hypocrite" for buying the PS4 version and calling CoD games rehashes. *shrugs*

Fair enough. That's your opinion. You don't own the game. Doesn't change the fact COD this year will have new content (for what good that does) and TLOU wont. Unless you consider adding the Left Behind DLC to the disc new content, despite the fact its already available for download. In my opinion amongst others its too soon for me value it.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

That desperation.

Here is what you basically said.

Anyone who bought Titanfall on xbox one, and has a xbox 360 or even a 5 year old PC is an idiot.

It is CLEARLY a money grab. The game is not even exclusive.

Love the new damage control argument. At the very least Sony fans will know that they are getting the best and most up to date version of TLOU when they get it on the PS4...now titanfall on xbox one lol, you might have had a point.

lemming are loosing it, their damage control comments backfiring left and right.

But that's not what he said. If we were face to face and could read each other fine. But you paraphrase and put words in peoples posts. But those words come from YOUR head. Then you claim its desperation and DC. You are lying. He didn't say that. We can all read what was said.

It's ok man. No need to argue with people who are blind sheep.

I'll try to explain again though, for his sake.

If you have a PS3 odds are that you can clearly find this game below retail value. Here's an example:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=last+of+us&sprefix=last+of+%2Caps%2C1296

If the prices were the same and the came out at the same time, by all means grab up what will probably be the better version. But to argue that anyone who has had access to the game for 9 months and can get it right now for much almost half the original costs should wait until August for a prettier version of the game is asinine.

ajames_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#215 ajames_123
Member since 2004 • 2983 Posts

Have completed main game and dlc multiple times.

Will be buying on PS4 day one and will get collectors edition, if there is one. Dont care if full price.

Multiplayer was awesome fun untill my mates sold PS3's to get PS4. Now we will all rebuy and play again.

:D Double dip goodness. For what its worth this is probably the only game i will do this for.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Truth_Hurts_U

@ajames_123:

Only morons are assuming it's full price and act as though people can't wait for a drop even if it is. Instead they keep saying how stupid it is to release one of the best games from PS3 on a new platform.

I also finished the game, and watched 2 other people play it through. I never touched the DLC yet. So that is a bonus for me for when I do pick up the PS4 version (if the rumor is true).

It's always great to have a choice on how to buy your games, weather you already bought them or not. Anyone who says other wise are morons.

ajames_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#217  Edited By ajames_123
Member since 2004 • 2983 Posts

@Truth_Hurts_U said:

@ajames_123:

Only morons are assuming it's full price and act as though people can't wait for a drop even if it is. Instead they keep saying how stupid it is to release one of the best games from PS3 on a new platform.

I also finished the game, and watched 2 other people play it through. I never touched the DLC yet. So that is a bonus for me for when I do pick up the PS4 version (if the rumor is true).

It's always great to have a choice on how to buy your games, weather you already bought them or not. Anyone who says other wise are morons.

Thats cool you have the DLC to look forward too aswel. Id be gutted if this turns out to not be true :S

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#218 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Already pre-ordered my ps4 version.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#219  Edited By VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Meh. I just played/beat it.

Unless there are some changes/additions, not really interested in rebuying it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 cainetao11

@VendettaRed07 said:

Meh. I just played/beat it.

Unless there are some changes/additions, not really interested in rebuying it.

Agreed. I'm playing through it on hard, and going to replay Left Behind in the chronological order, or place it takes place in. I did that with Gears 2 deleted scene and enjoyed fitting it in. TLOU of course is a better written story, and Left Behind is Short film Oscar level imo. Should be good fun.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

Already pre-ordered my ps4 version.

From where?