PlayStation Turkey VP: TLOU + Left Behind Coming To PS4

#1 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=791504&page=1

Here is the link for show: http://www.multiplayer.com.tr/video/...ayer-bolum-45/

In 36th minute, while talking about BAFTA awards hosts are asked him for, "Will we see the The Last of Us sequel soon?" and he replied, "No, sequel is not coming right now as far as I know but I can say that first game will be released this summer for PS4 as a physical and digital copy, with enchanced graphics."

"Enhanced graphics"

Awww yeahhhh

#2 Posted by Blabadon (25900 posts) -

No. Fucking. Way.

#3 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

That could be cool. But not a surprise really. One team is working on this and the other is working on Uncharted.

#4 Posted by SolidTy (42417 posts) -

Hmmm...keep hearing about this rumor.

#5 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

More HD remakes?

#6 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11599 posts) -

Oh my Gooooooooooooooooooood

#7 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Let it be true. I had no issues with the ps3 version, but being able to play it on the ps4 at better framerate, and higher resolution would be great.

#8 Edited by SolidTy (42417 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

That could be cool. But not a surprise really. One team is working on this and the other is working on Uncharted.

Based on gaming history, I would imagine that ND wouldn't be doing the port, if indeed it's real. Rather, both ND teams would be making games for the longterm (Uncharted 4 and TLOU2/Uncharted 5) and some other studio would do the port. In fact, I would imagine a few members of ND could stop by and help out, but having an entire award winning team work on a port instead of a new game would be a waste for the longterm.

That's the case for the majority of ports, heck even TF is being ported to 360 by another studio. Same for the Metal Gear Collection and so many other games that have been ported to newer machines. Some new studio does the grunt work.

These main teams behind the successful games are creative and usually don't waste their time with the ports moving right ahead with new ideas to add to their IP via DLC, new concepts that develop into a sequel, or entirely new IPs.

#9 Posted by Blabadon (25900 posts) -

@lbjkurono23: Redoing some textures would also be nice.

And taking out every infected part in the game, but I digress.

#10 Edited by FinalFighters (1385 posts) -

thank god. i love the game and all but this game is a jaggy mess on a 1080p tv (especially the outside environment chapters)

#11 Edited by bobbetybob (19170 posts) -

That'd be a day one buy for me, hopefully it's true.

#12 Posted by Desmonic (13382 posts) -

More HD remakes?

You can never have too many HD remakes brah! Can't wait for them to come up with "True HD" remakes of previous HD remakes XD

#13 Edited by SolidGame_basic (16770 posts) -

I was thinking the same thing will happen to Dark Souls 2. It's too good of an opportunity to pass up.

#14 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@MonsieurX: ......didnt you buy the WiiU/Zelda WW bundle?

#15 Posted by blamix99 (1670 posts) -

TLOU on ps4, i just can't refuse. One of the best games ever

#16 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29099 posts) -

Would be very interested in getting it.

#17 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11599 posts) -

1080p 60FPS, awwwwwwwwww yeah

#18 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@Blabadon: I'm okay with the infected parts of the game. Some weren't so great, but it didn't affect the experience for me. Loved the human enemies. All my play throughs felt different, and fresh. The game did lack rewards for completing the game. I expected some cheat menu or something to fool around.

#19 Edited by MBirdy88 (7646 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@MonsieurX said:

More HD remakes?

You can never have too many HD remakes brah! Can't wait for them to come up with "True HD" remakes of previous HD remakes XD

Fast foward 5-8 years "4k remakes" ... "Sony VR remakes!" ...

#20 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -
#21 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4695 posts) -

I never finished TLOU, I'd actually pick that up.

#22 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

@MonsieurX: ......didnt you buy the WiiU/Zelda WW bundle?

According to you,I didn't buy it.

Should make up your mind

#23 Posted by silversix_ (14052 posts) -

Im normally against last gen HD rehashes but this one needs to be remade. I know some people that will be very interested in this since they always wanted to play it on ps3 but didn't own the console

#24 Edited by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

Having never owned a PS3, the only PS3 games I played were at friends' houses, this is amazing news. Want to see what all the TLOU hype is about.

#25 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

Some how I already know I'll be double dipping. Fantastic game. Was gonna type and say will wait for the GAF thread but the thread is the source. Gonna go have a read :P

#26 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11599 posts) -
#27 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Ah, avoiding the question. You were caught being a hypocrite, accept it and move on.

#28 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (949 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: Ah, avoiding the question. You were caught being a hypocrite, accept it and move on.

U trying to manipulate MonsieurX?

#29 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -
#30 Edited by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

And you avoided my question

How am I an hypocrite exactly?

But isn't TLOU supposed to be HD already?

#31 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@MonsieurX: You are the one that said "another hd remake", not me.

#32 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Tlou is hd, this one would be full hd.

#33 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

@MonsieurX: You are the one that said "another hd remake", not me.

So,how am I an hypocrite exactly?

TLOU is already HD(or supposed to) and widely available last gen.

WW was not HD and available two gens ago

#34 Posted by Doolz2024 (9604 posts) -

I'll buy it again when it's cheap. Bet they charge $60 for it...

#35 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16093 posts) -

At least wait a couple years. I don't see the point of this, are you people really that excited about paying for a visual upgrade?

#36 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

I'll buy it again when it's cheap. Bet they charge $60 for it...

Why wouldn't they,it's not like PS4 owners have anything better to play

#37 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Its really not that hard to figure out. You said "another hd remake", obviously referring to a full hd re-release of TLoU. Yet you bought the wind waker Wii U bundle.

Now, you may try to go back on your wording, but according to your original post you are a hypocrite.

#38 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Its really not that hard to figure out. You said "another hd remake", obviously referring to a full hd re-release of TLoU. Yet you bought the wind waker Wii U bundle.

Now, you may try to go back on your wording, but according to your original post you are a hypocrite.

But according to you,I never bought it.

So it's all fine,and you're the hypocrite in here

#39 Edited by MirkoS77 (7137 posts) -

If true, wonderful, and I'll be willing to triple-dip but I'll believe it when I see it. One of my chief complaints about the original is the horrible framerate in many areas. 60fps would be amazing.

#40 Edited by remiks00 (1695 posts) -

Eh, it's definitely one of my favorite games ever, but buying it at full price again within less than a year of it's original release seems pretty stupid tbh. Especially for a game that really didn't have much replay value within it's campaign. Although, I played the heck out the multiplayer because it was very creative; lots of people thought it was dull.

Now, if they added an online Horde/survival mode to the new version where you would have build/rebuild a fort with waves of clickers & runners, that would be more interesting.

#41 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Yeah. I guess I shouldve said "aquired". Still haven't figured out exactly who bought it yet.

#42 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5806 posts) -

More HD remakes?

game is already in HD... so more like an enhance port like TR. Not everyone has a PS3, so now more people can play the game I guess. Also this game is coming out on PS now, so I guess sony wants to spread its games to a really wide audience.

#43 Posted by wolverine4262 (19026 posts) -

Cool for PS4 owners I guess, but I already played it.

#44 Posted by freedomfreak (39100 posts) -

#45 Posted by wolverine4262 (19026 posts) -
#46 Edited by freedomfreak (39100 posts) -
#47 Posted by MonsieurX (29483 posts) -

alt accounts confirmed.

#48 Posted by freedomfreak (39100 posts) -

alt accounts confirmed.

Am I that obvious?

#49 Posted by iloveatlus (255 posts) -

This is great news for people like me who never own a Playstation 3. I hope they port more Playstation 3 games to Playstation 4. I would love to try out puppeteer, Little planet, god of war and uncharted.

#50 Posted by sailor232 (4432 posts) -

Less than a year after the game releases, more milkage than Tomb raider.