Playstation owners are ANTI-PARTY gamers

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2114 posts) -

Well ps4 owners are saying right now: "Why would i want to play game with my friend" ; "party games? for who? only freaks play games together" ; "who is so dumb not to play games alone? only stupid people play kinect games"

Those are quotes i found on gamespot.

So, PS gamers are anti-party gamers.

Dance Center is also awesome but PS4 owners are saying that its worst game ever. Then Sony fanboy trash Kinect Sport Rivals by saying "why i need to move? i wanna sit forever and play games"

It makes me think that PS4 owners has no room to play Kinect games, also PS4 owners are fat and also HAS NO FRIENDS TO PLAY PARTY GAMES.

PS4 owners can play only controller games, Xbox One owners can play controller games and party and motion games. Clearly, Xbox One owners are winners here.

Wii U and Xbox One owners can play games and play party games. PS4 owners can play only games and no party games.

#2 Posted by Suppaman100 (3771 posts) -

#3 Posted by getyeryayasout (7171 posts) -

With Kinect, there's always someone else with you. Terrifyi...err...Terrific feature.

#4 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4400 posts) -

actually that's a good question.

why do we need to move?

#5 Posted by ty_lat (198 posts) -

who cares?

#6 Posted by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

TC, don't you sleep?

#7 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

This Thread is still Open ? And yeah lately Cows haven't bragged about Local Multiplayer since Little Big Planet.

#8 Posted by finalstar2007 (24946 posts) -

Is thread creation that addictive to you? serious question

#9 Posted by Nightflash28 (2066 posts) -

People on gamespot =/= entire PS4 community.
So some stupid fanboys wrote some stupid comments on this board and you generally transfer that to any other PS4 owner?

Look back at the PS3, it had quite some successful party games. I'm sure this will carry over to the PS4 sooner or later.

#10 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2114 posts) -

TC, don't you sleep?

Skynet never sleeps.

Still, PS owners hate party games.

#11 Posted by BattleSpectre (5963 posts) -

I actually prefer playing alone to be honest, friends only distract me and talk shit instead of focusing on the game. Whether I'm playing on my Xbox One or PS4 I'd choose alone most of the time, unless I'm in the mood to kick back and chill.

#12 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@hoyalawya said:

TC, don't you sleep?

Skynet never sleeps.

While Xbox owners hate AAA caliber, GOTY winning, world class, high quality games.

This explains the preferences, choices and hate by people who buy each system perfectly.

#13 Posted by sailor232 (4434 posts) -

I prefer the couch multiplayer games, split screen fps or tps campains are so great (Two man army), pity everything is only online now, no reason not to have both if the time can be put into making that happen. I don't think it is so much PS fans hating on couch gaming, it's just that they will hate on anything Xbox, and Nintendo if they where in the race, even the best of news about Xbox gets turned into a negative for the company and it's fans. I don't mind Kinect but I would never play it in public, at home, I could see it being so much fun, just like the Wii was in a lot of games.

#14 Posted by MonsieurX (29491 posts) -

And another terribad thread from OP

#15 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7197 posts) -

And here I thought your threads couldn't get any dumber or more desperate. You continue to surprise.

#16 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3527 posts) -
#17 Posted by Shewgenja (8459 posts) -

OP must still be salty and butthurt from Titanfall's 86 Metascore.. Not even a GoTY contender in the big picture.

#18 Posted by blangenakker (2220 posts) -

Boo frickity hoo?

#19 Posted by D4RKL1NG (234 posts) -

TC's obsession is borderline psychopathic, Scary shit yo...

#20 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4074 posts) -

Another embarrassing FreedomFromFacts thread. Nearly as bad as kuu2.

Mods please lock.

#21 Edited by blamix99 (1677 posts) -

this dummy again, can't you just give system wars atleast one day of you not making useless dumb threads?

#22 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

Still not Locked ?

Sigh

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! Freedom is Somehow bending the forum rules again !

There. Now you're in big trouble mr. FreedomFreeLife

#23 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2114 posts) -

See, those post proves that you guys got no friends. Poor you

#24 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6140 posts) -

Wow, drop more facts on cows and let the ass hurt flow.

Typical day in SW.

#25 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: You should try going outside sometime. You know, to see the real world.

#26 Edited by groowagon (2760 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@hoyalawya said:

TC, don't you sleep?

Skynet never sleeps.

i don't hate party games, but i most f'ing definetly am also not buying a console because of them. to be honest, i found Wii to be better, since you had atleast some feel to what you were doing when swinging a virtual tennis racket etc.

if you are a hardcore party-gamer, then yeah, Xboner is you definite, ultimate, unrivalled choice for weapon of mass-hipshaking.

my personal prediction for 2020; Kinect rewarded with grand price in category for "top tech-fails of the decade"

#27 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

I thought this place was not fanboy wars? And is this the same boner who was hyping a kiddy kinect sports game? you and your 12 yo friends can keep your parties lol

#28 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

With Kinect, there's always someone else with you. Terrifyi...err...Terrific feature.

perfect come back

#29 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3471 posts) -

Only freedomfreaks play games together.

#30 Edited by groowagon (2760 posts) -

Xbox One, the clown's official choice for birthday parties.

#31 Posted by clone01 (24501 posts) -

God this a crappy thread even by SW standards.

#32 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2114 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: You should try going outside sometime. You know, to see the real world.

You mean PS owners. They saying that they alone... im saying its best to play with friends... IN REAL WORLD.

Your logic is 0

#33 Edited by delta3074 (17885 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Well ps4 owners are saying right now: "Why would i want to play game with my friend" ; "party games? for who? only freaks play games together" ; "who is so dumb not to play games alone? only stupid people play kinect games"

So, PS gamers are anti-party gamers.

Dance Center is also awesome but PS4 owners are saying that its worst game ever. Then Sony fanboy trash Kinect Sport Rivals by saying "why i need to move? i wanna sit forever and play games"

It makes me think that PS4 owners has no room to play Kinect games, also PS4 owners are fat and also HAS NO FRIENDS TO PLAY PARTY GAMES.

PS4 owners can play only controller games, Xbox One owners can play controller games and party and motion games. Clearly, Xbox One owners are winners here.

Wii U and Xbox One owners can play games and play party games. PS4 owners can play only games and no party games.

you could say i am anti party games then, i don't game online and only play SP campaigns.

Been gaming for 28 years on consoles and it's only in the last decade that playing online has been available.

If people want to play on there own on consoles than more power to them, personally, my idea of a party is going to see my mates and getting wrecked whilst dancing to dodgy 80's music,lol

Who really cares anyway, gamers game the way they want to, so what if they don't like party games, it's a non issue really.

#34 Posted by speedfog (3039 posts) -

Wel they had Playstation All stars... Lol and it turned out bad. So yeah it's right what you say.

#35 Posted by lamprey263 (23128 posts) -

I didn't do too much local party gaming on the Xbox 360, but did an awful lot of party chat. And I hear the X1 has party chat problems galore, so sad to hear.

#36 Posted by nini200 (9591 posts) -

You know it is funny though because I was playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with some of my friends online and I had a friend over my house to play it with me and my onine friends were acting as if it was a bad thing to have company over to play the game on the my console lol

I was literally like WTF lol

#37 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13410 posts) -

Lemmings are just so gross.

Only one of your kind could make a thread this knee jerkingly bad, the cringe effect is present throughout it entirely.

#38 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

Lmfao at this stealth 'Pro-kinect' thread

Nice TC, you're not fooling everyone on this board ;).

Learn to be subtle. Then you'll probably not get your threads locked.

Also, inb4: Lock.

#39 Posted by silversix_ (14066 posts) -

and Xbox One owners are anti next generation being okay with their 720p-792p games...

#40 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2114 posts) -

and Xbox One owners are anti next generation being okay with their 720p-792p games...

Titanfall on Xbox One multiplayer has higher res than Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer.

Xbox One has 1080p games. STOP LYING

#41 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13410 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Titanfall on Xbox One multiplayer has higher res than Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer.

Xbox One has 1080p games. STOP LYING

That's a good representation of every thread you make, lul.

#42 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

How come anti-cow threads stay unlocked so long and anti-xboner threads get locked in less than 4 seconds?

#43 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Damn straight. Party games.....guh. they give me the heebie jeebies.

#44 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13410 posts) -

@juarbles said:

How come anti-cow threads stay unlocked so long and anti-xboner threads get locked in less than 4 seconds?

Lems can't defend themselves, I think mods tend to take that into consideration.

#45 Posted by CR00K (2644 posts) -

Meh. I have Sports Champions, which got a pretty good amount of play. Having the difficulty set to the high skill level leaves you with the most accurate movement based sports games you can play for a console. It's amazing. Frisbee golf is fresh as shit, too.

#46 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1926 posts) -

Dance central sell more on xbone? Real question as I do not know, I would expect since comes with camera but I see people stream it on PS4 a lot. Does not look as engaging to me as other dance games.

#47 Posted by GamingGod999 (2962 posts) -

Another pathetic attempt from TC.

#48 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (739 posts) -

If I was going to invest over $100 in dumb party game peripherals like Kinect, then I'd just get Rock Band instead.

Link?

#49 Edited by kingtito (4854 posts) -

OP must still be salty and butthurt from Titanfall's 86 Metascore.. Not even a GoTY contender in the big picture.

Seems the only butthurt faction here are you jokes. TF is a great game no matter what the MC score is and everything that plays it agrees. This is why cows continue to be the jokes of SWs.

Keep that TF butthurt going kid.

#50 Posted by Shewgenja (8459 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

Seems the only butthurt faction here are you jokes. TF is a great game no matter what the MC score is and everything that plays it agrees. This is why cows continue to be the jokes of SWs.

Keep that TF butthurt going kid.

Nah, I'm already over it like the rest of the Lems in here camping threads rather than playing it.