"Playstation has no games" is great to hear AGAIN

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@always_explicit said:

@urbanmaster2004 said:

I dont think people are saying the PS4 will have no good games ever, they are saying the launch lineup sucks, which it does.

Even more so with the recent delays...which in my opinion is absolutely disgusting business practice.

This,

Couldnt have said it better myself...Sony cant even deliver their launch lineup for a deadline 3 years in the making...its not just poor business practice, its embarrassing.

Sony actually supports two consoles, as one finishes and another begins, and thats "poor business practice" and "embarassing?"

No, abandoning the core gamer for the last 3 years of the 360 and forcing Xbots to get a XboxOne to play anything decent........ that's so honorable.

I wasnt questioning the manner in which they were supporting their consoles, I was passing comment on the fact that they have failed to hit an incredibly important deadline and its has had a direct impact on the consumers who were planning to play those games at launch. Your more than entitled to your opinion but I fail to see how anyone can defend not having launch titles ready for launch. Sure its worse to release an unfinished title but the fact is these games SHOULD be of high quality and avaliable to play on the promised date. The fact they are not means someone somewhere dropped the ball, and its bad business practice.

With regards to your comment on console support personally I have spent most of this gen waiting for naughty God to produce a gem just so I can use my PS3. Sure they pulled a rabbit out of their hat over the last 2 years with a few heavy hitters but my XBOX library dwarfs that of my PS, which IMO speaks for itself.

#102 Posted by Heil68 (42687 posts) -

It took the PS3 a few months to really come out with some heavy hitters, it will be the same with the PS4. I can understand why some people may not look into getting a PS4 this year, but over all it will have a much greater library of games than the Xbox just like the PS3 did.

We all know Sony will cover us, just like last gen. They will actually support the console throughout the entire life cycle of the console.

#103 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@HarlockJC said:

It took the PS3 a few months to really come out with some heavy hitters, it will be the same with the PS4. I can understand why some people may not look into getting a PS4 this year, but over all it will have a much greater library of games than the Xbox just like the PS3 did.

We all know Sony will cover us, just like last gen. They will actually support the console throughout the entire life cycle of the console.

They will give it support, but it took like 6 months until games really started coming out for the PS3. Right now there nothing worth buying the PS4 over.

#104 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@urbanmaster2004 said:

I dont think people are saying the PS4 will have no good games ever, they are saying the launch lineup sucks, which it does.

Even more so with the recent delays...which in my opinion is absolutely disgusting business practice.

1. What does the xbone have thats so much better?

All xbone has is Forza/Dead Rising/Ryse.

Dead Rising was a forgotten series.Now that its exclusive to xbone now xbots wanna hype it up?Now its a game changer?GTFO.

Ryse is a scripted QTE mess and Forza 5 is missing content, also looks no better then GT6 on PS3 lol.

Bottom line, there's NOT 1 xbone launch game that looks as impressive as Killzone. Quality>quantity.Plus PS4 still does have Knack & indie games sooo its got numbers too.

Xbots trying to stir up this infatuation and obsession with launch line ups is unbelievable. When has there ever been an amazing launch line up?

The PS4 has a BETTER LAUNCH line up then the xbone and thats good enough! So CUT the BS out!

(Hell, IF launch line ups were so important then you xbots wouldnt be getting the xbone either because the xbone's launch is no better and according to many is worse)

2. OK, wow after reading your last paragraph, its clear you are DELUSIONAL.

Do you get this mad over delays when Nintendo does it or when Microsoft does it?

And in fact, I LOVE delays when it TRULY goes to help the game improve etc.

Last of Us was delayed and its one of the greatest games of all time etc

Id much rather play a polished Drive Club a couple months late THEN play an under-cooked, RUSHED Forza 5 that is missing features and looks no better then a 360 game etc

Dude your making a non argument into an argument. Read his post again. He said it he was sure the PS4 would have some great games but the launch lineup is terrible. Then you go on a huge tirade about the X1...he didnt even mention the X1.

Whats your problem.