"Playstation has no games" is great to hear AGAIN

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

It took the PS3 a few months to really come out with some heavy hitters, it will be the same with the PS4. I can understand why some people may not look into getting a PS4 this year, but over all it will have a much greater library of games than the Xbox just like the PS3 did.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

Logically unless one is an early adopter....and most consumers are not....launch games don't mean anything. Also in 2013 most third party devs are multi plat now. So the only difference is first party games. Sony has more variety in that category. Sure if you like racing and shooting MS has you covered. But that is but a part of the demographic.

Consoles are long term investments. Sony always has the games. Hell the PS2 juggernaut helped killed the DC before it had even launched. To say people don't know what the PlayStation brand is would be foolish.

Second.....anyone that lived through the last couple of generations knows Sony provides longer support for their consoles than MS.

Third...price. Some PS2 users grabbed the 360 because it was cheaper. This gen...that won't be the case and they'll go back to Sony.

And with a year less on the market Sony has effectively caught up to MS with the older console. What do you think that says?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Smart people knows Sony will deliever. Dumb people will fall for the same sh*t when it comes to supporting Microsoft. Even the X360 launch lineup was more interesting then the Xbones

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

This is a very important point that I think a lot of people don't get. Sony's best studios has released/will release games on Ps3 this year to take full advantage of the biggest possible install base. A couple of years from now they will bless the Ps4 with their awesomeness :)!

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

There is more games on the PS3 that I want to play than there is on nextgen console. But the PS4 at $400 is a no brainer. I There is a few multiplats and exclusives that I want from the system, but still the PS3 is where I'll be spending at least half of my time with. Sony is always going to have the better exclusives, because they have the better 1st party developers. PS3 and the xbox 360 were very good systems this gen, and thats why I bought them both. I dont see the this being the same with the nextgen consoles. MS is going in a completely different direction that I just dont want to be a part of.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@Shewgenja said:

For all the Lems talking about how supposedly stellar their launch lineup is, their games library for 2013 is rubbish when you compare what a PS3 owner upgrading to PS4 has in store.

News flash, your PS3 will still work.. I'd put good money on the fact that GT6 will be getting a truckload of controller hours, even in a PS4 owning household. Meanwhile, in XBoxville, you have MS holding a gun to your head to upgrade to the One or else things will go from bad to worse for you.

"Playstation has no games..." they say? Small wonder the PS3 outsold the 360 even in the US this past month. People know what time it is. The Lems are only fooling themselves at this point.

If I have so many games on PS3, why would I spent money on getting a PS4?

Thats like saying if I have a PS2 why get a PS3.. genius Clyde, genius.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Lemmings last gen: PS3 has no games

Cows: Just Wait

Fast forward to end of gen.. PS3 library destroys HaloGearsForzaBox360

Now we have lems talking about yet another Sony consoles library, you would think they learned.. LMAO.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By monsterpuncher
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts

n@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

A library doesnt "peak". A library "exists".

The PS3 had one of the worst starts in console history, and for the first 3 years the console was shit. Now, all the more power to Sony for falling over themselves this gen trying to rectify that, but just because the PS3 finally has games does not make the 360's library dissapear.

You dont get to retroactively isolate a specific period of time when comparing the Xbox360 and PS3's libraries. That is not how it works. The "no games" moniker is not retroactive. The PS3 ACTUALLY didnt have a killer app during its first few years. The PS3 no longer being a "Shit console" does not retroactively make the Xbox 360 become a "Shit console".

In the same respect that Microsoft changing things about the Xbox One, doesnt make the PS4 become a shit console.

This thread just sounds like a cow, that is bitter that people trashed the PS3 (when it deserved to be trashed), and now want "revenge".

You sound like a grandstanding Lem who is just myopic and delusional enough to think you have a leg to stand on trumpeting a warcry from 2006/2007. It's a new day, homie. Get with the times.

He has a point in that the library just doesn't disappear, but he fails for forgetting the 2nd half of the problem. Microsoft STARTED strong and then all but abandoned their core audience after those first few years. No, yearly Halo, Forza, Gears isn't good enough. Especially when at least one of those franchises has already fallen flat on its face and is going to go on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time due to lack of interest and success in the last installment.

Just a quick fyi,

StrongDeadLift is one of the most rabbid menatlly ill xbots ive ever known here. He is right up there with other delusional xbots such as Abonsabo, XxR3m1xInHDn3D, XBOunity, Miketheman83, kingtito, SonofK, Harmless_Rage, Superclocked, rolvenvencia etc

But yeah, he is wrong on all accounts here. No suprise lol.

A majority of the 360's early "exclusives" later apprared on the PS3 or PC anyway.

... Like Bioshock,Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Full Auto,Lost Planet, Gears 1, Alan Wake ect....

And the 360's back catalog is also inflated by old PS2 ports from early this gen, old sports titles from early this gen, and a grip of xbl titles and kinect titles that not even the most delusional of lemmings would care about!

Also, over 80% of the games in the 360's library(multi plats) are ALSO available on the PS3

The PS3 has so many more and better core games that matter to core gamers, then the 360, that its not even funny. The PS3's catalogue isn't about numbers, like the library of the 360 is, its about substance and quality. In 2011 and 2013 alone the PS3 CRUSHED the 360 in quantity of exclusives AND especially in quality of exclusives.

Hell, he even says that the PS3 had no games for its first 3 years and that is just patently FALSE (typical delusional xbot talk)

Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, WarHawk, Ratchet and Clank ect - all released within ONE year of the PS3's launch. That's the reality of it...

And in all actuality, The PS3 received more exclusives within the first year of its release, then the 360 did within the first year of its release.

And the PS3 from late 2006( when it launched) to late 2007, still had much more games back then the 360 has games NOW- -more games back then the 360 had games for the year of 2012, 2011 or even for the year of 2010 too.

Under NO MEASURE did the 360 have a better library...

And no spinning changes the fact that the 360's library consisted of literally nothing but the same old boring repetitive lackluster Gears,Halo Forza,Fable sequels year in and year out ect.

Sony and their stellar first parties kept pouring on the amazing exclusives -at much more variety and quality until the very end of this gen, mean while Microsoft dropped support half way into the gen like thye always do etc.

Microsoft's transaparent Gears/Halo/Forza yearly rehash startegy + multi plat strartegy should never be forgiven.

And its not going to work his time for Microsoft, because on top of Sony already having the much better exclusive library and exclusive developers, the PS4 will now 100% get the better multi plats too, and the differences will be much bigger then the differences were between 360 and PS3 multi plats.

There really is NO reason for a GAMER to get an xbone.

Never mind PS4 is 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful. The PS4 has every possible advantage you can think of over the xbone, and by significant margins...it really does lol. Its PS4 all the way!

You also win the race by how you finish and Sony are the strongest finishers in gaming while Microsoft is the weakest. All the more reason Playstation>>>>>xbox.

All that stuff NEEDS to be taken into account. Its much more important then blindly buying a console for its launch. When has a launch game ever been one of the best of that gen(except for Mario 64)

Even then, the PS4 still does have the better launch. Killzone alone>>>>>any xbone launch game....but the thing is you know Sony has better developers, better exclusive library, takes more risks, and will support the PS4 much better and much longer with much better games, and at more variety, and all of that is much more important

To conclude, like has been said many times by me and by many others, PS4>>xbone in every way.

(The PS4 is the gamers console; made by gamers for gamers. The xbone is an under-powered, over-priced, less supported, anti-consumer "machine" being used as a trojan horse to SPY with the spycam known as Kinect)

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

@Obviously_Right said:

PS3 had a better library than Xbox 360.

Stands to reason PS4 will have a better library than Xbone.

So by this logic (every gen mirror each other) xbone will have the better library for the first 5 years... get the xbone at launch, ps4 in 2018, got it.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

Lemmings are easily fooled by launch line-ups. Without the year head start, the difference in games will be larger than last gen. It's only launch and the PS4 already has an overall larger line-up of games. Just imagine what it's going to be like in a few years from now.

We still don't know what the majority of Sony's studios are up to. Naughty Dog's 2 teams, Sony Santa Monica's 3 teams, Guerilla Games' 2nd team, Media Molecule, and the rest of Sony's 1st party studios. That's also not counting 2nd and 3rd party exclusives, such as the exclusive from Rockstar.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

@sebbi11 said:

@Obviously_Right said:

So by this logic (every gen mirror each other) xbone will have the better library for the first 5 years... get the xbone at launch, ps4 in 2018, got it.

Sony's first party is in much better shape than it was in 2006.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

So it looks like cows are using the "just wait" motto again.

cow logic - where getting to play games years later than everyone else is somehow an advantage to the PS4 lol

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63  Edited By madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@Lumpy311 said:

@PinkiePirate said:

News flash. PS4 has twice the amount of confirmed games than the Xbox One.

But no good launch games.

Neither the X1.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By monsterpuncher

@StrongDeadlift said:

This thread just sounds like a cow, that is bitter that people trashed the PS3 (when it deserved to be trashed), and now want "revenge".

And yet YOU always try to defend the xbone when the xbone actually does deserve to get thrashed so by your own logic you are what you claim to despise.

You are one of the most delusional hypocritical posters ive ever encountered here. Its no suprise you are an xbot.You have to be delusional to prefer xbox or support the anti-consumer/anti-gamer Microsoft.

And in fact xbone deserves to get thrashed way more.

Sony never tried to take away gamers rights, Microsoft did.

PS4 is 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful and 100% for the gamer

Xbone is just a weaker more expensive PS4 since all the 180 flip flops.There is no reason for the xbone to exist. PS4 does everything better for less, has better developers etc.

Xbone is an under-powered, over-priced, anti-consumer piece of shit with a secondary focus on games and a kinect spy cam tacked on.

If you want to keep it real, the xbone deserves all its hate AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE

And since you love living in the past, trying with all of your xbox fanboy might to ignore the present where the xbone is garbage while clinging on to the past like a WWE fan saying its still real to me damnit...even compared to the PS3, the PS3 wasnt half as bad as the xbone is now.

A 500$ PS3 still offered more tech, and better tech then a 360....A 500$ xbone offers NOTHING over PS4, but a kinect spy cam no one wants, and is much weaker, and much more expensive

Then there is the BIG one that Microsoft has already showed they are willing to go all the way with anti-comsumer acts against the consumer i.e always online and DRM etc

Microsoft only pulled the plug on their anti-consumer acts against the consumer at the last second due to losing pre-order sales.

Not to go too off topic but the fact is,

Microsoft has been the worst thing to happen to gaming; taking basic online features that had been around for free, and putting them behind pay wall fees, rehashing the same old boring repetitive lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels year in and year out-so basically the attitude that exclusives dont matter etc, the whole xbone debauchery, trying to take away consumer rights...and I can keep going on and on etc

f*ck Microsoft and their awful xbox products for life!

Thank god for Sony, the Playstation and Sony's steallar first party studios though!

Buy yeah, take a good hard look in the mirror, according to yourself YOU ARE that delusional fanboy you despise YOU XBOT

By the way, read my post to handsss to see my points that directly refute all your nonsensical delusional ramblings about PS3 (also adresses xbone)

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts
@monsterpuncher said:
Real informed gamers WONT BUY the xbone, they will buy the PS4 which does everything better for less etc

Sadly, "Real Informed gamers" are like 5...maybe 10% of all the available market.

Avatar image for urbanmaster2004
urbanmaster2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 urbanmaster2004
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I dont think people are saying the PS4 will have no good games ever, they are saying the launch lineup sucks, which it does.

Even more so with the recent delays...which in my opinion is absolutely disgusting business practice.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@urbanmaster2004 said:

I dont think people are saying the PS4 will have no good games ever, they are saying the launch lineup sucks, which it does.

Even more so with the recent delays...which in my opinion is absolutely disgusting business practice.

This,

Couldnt have said it better myself...Sony cant even deliver their launch lineup for a deadline 3 years in the making...its not just poor business practice, its embarrassing.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Hey, hey, hey........Just wait.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

I wouldn't call sony's movies games. Its a disgrace to everyone that makes games.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By monsterpuncher

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

Why is it so hard to admit that the PS4 has a god awful lineup? There is no need to say stuff like "both launch lineups are bad" it's just an undeniable fact that the Xbone has a really good launch lineup. Feel free to word it like "Xbox destroys the PS4 at launch but in a few years the PS4 will have a better libary"

You are a Microsoft shill. There is no doubt about it.Your "posts" say it all.

You xbot shills keep trying to push this narrative. Its not working and wont ever work. We the gamers>>>Microsoft and all their shills

The fact is Killzone has more pre-orders then Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, and Ryse COMBINED LOL

SO real gamers in the real world prefer the PS4 launch just for Killzone alone. Xbot shills like you on forums who keep trying to repeat your same old BS again and again DONT matter

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

PS4 - Just await

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By monsterpuncher

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

Why is it so hard to admit that the PS4 has a god awful lineup? There is no need to say stuff like "both launch lineups are bad" it's just an undeniable fact that the Xbone has a really good launch lineup. Feel free to word it like "Xbox destroys the PS4 at launch but in a few years the PS4 will have a better libary"

Also, Killzone LOOKS MILES better then any xbone launch game. Killzone is all the PS4 needs to have a better launch lol.

Everything on xbone looks like garbage.Dead Rising 3 is TRULY meh. Ryse is an embaressement of QTEs and Forza 5 looks like a scaled up 360 game

So dont give me this bull that xbone has an undeniable better launch.

And at least Knack is a breath of fresh air compared to the generic zombie/racers/fighters of the xbone's launch

The PS4 already has the better launch/library and yet you do know Sony still has more games to announce too right?

Xboners are so obsessed with the short term.

What is funny is the launch line up of the xbone IS still weak too lol....

But just wait until Sony and their stellar first parties start kicking things into second gear starting early next year with Infamous, which by the way Infamous is the most legit impressive next gen game we have ever seen thats actually had real PLAYABLE gameplay shown.

If you want the games, I dont see how you could want an xbone over PS4.

PS4 has the edge in library now, and its soon going to be a mercy killing and it wont stop, the hits will keep coming given Sony's long term support and pedigree of playstation exclusive developers!

Where as Micrrosoft has proven to drop ALL support for their shitty xbox consoles half way into the gen. Speaking to everyome reading this, Dont let Microsoft fool you for a third time

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By monsterpuncher
@urbanmaster2004 said:

1. What does the xbone have thats so much better?

All xbone has is Forza/Dead Rising/Ryse.

Dead Rising was a forgotten series.Now that its exclusive to xbone now xbots wanna hype it up?Now its a game changer?GTFO.

Ryse is a scripted QTE mess and Forza 5 is missing content, also looks no better then GT6 on PS3 lol.

Bottom line, there's NOT 1 xbone launch game that looks as impressive as Killzone. Quality>quantity.Plus PS4 still does have Knack & indie games sooo its got numbers too.

Xbots trying to stir up this infatuation and obsession with launch line ups is unbelievable. When has there ever been an amazing launch line up?

The PS4 has a BETTER LAUNCH line up then the xbone and thats good enough! So CUT the BS out!

(Hell, IF launch line ups were so important then you xbots wouldnt be getting the xbone either because the xbone's launch is no better and according to many is worse)

2. OK, wow after reading your last paragraph, its clear you are DELUSIONAL.

Do you get this mad over delays when Nintendo does it or when Microsoft does it?

And in fact, I LOVE delays when it TRULY goes to help the game improve etc.

Last of Us was delayed and its one of the greatest games of all time etc

Id much rather play a polished Drive Club a couple months late THEN play an under-cooked, RUSHED Forza 5 that is missing features and looks no better then a 360 game etc

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

It's pretty surprising to me to see people throwing so much support behind Xbox One, while Microsoft has proved with both of their consoles to quit on innovative first party development a few years into a console's life cycle. Xbox 360 has been pretty grim from a first party standpoint since Kinect was released. Once Microsoft is content with Xbox One sales, will they do it again? Sure, Sony doesn't have the greatest launch lineup, but they also see first party support as something that should be spread throughout a platforms entire life cycle. Which is why we still had games like Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls coming out in the game year as PS4.

YEah but those few years they gave us Gears, FOrza, Halo, Kameo, Banjo, Crackdown, Alan Wake and a whole bunch of great games and tons of arcade games.

Halo 4 came out recently so Ms still has been supporting the 360 first party games

GTA5 is on the 360, yea its on both consoles but it is still on the 360 and imo better than TLOU and BEyond so theres still alot of support for the 360 still.

Um... Halo 4 came out a year ago.

Not certain why you're bringing up a multiplat (GTA 5), since it is on PS3, and calling it support for the 360. There's multiplats sure, but this year has been rocking exclusive wise for the PS3 (TLOU, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Puppeteer, etc.).

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

PS definitely has more high quality exclusives... The only Xbox exclusive I rate is Halo.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts
@sebbi11 said:

@Obviously_Right said:

lol, the xbox library was DEAD after 2006.

After 2006 xbox360 received ZERO exclusives that were AAA outside of Halo/Forza/Gears...look it up. So by your logic there is no reason to get a xbox 1 at all unless you plan on playing these same launch titles til 2020 or halo is the only game you care about playing. Have fun with that.

Gamers like me who prefer to have a constant stream of diverse high quality games will chose the PS4. PS3 relesed 3 AAAE games this year alone, that is more exclusvie AAAs than xbox360 has put out in the last 3 years lol.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Please be excited.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Plebstation has no games, but Peasantbox has true love

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

@wis3boi said:

Plebstation has no games, but Peasantbox has true love

lol.
God I hope this is just a joke.

Wouldn't be the first time somebody married an object of some sort.
I remember some dude married his anime love pillow.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By casharmy

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

It's pretty surprising to me to see people throwing so much support behind Xbox One, while Microsoft has proved with both of their consoles to quit on innovative first party development a few years into a console's life cycle. Xbox 360 has been pretty grim from a first party standpoint since Kinect was released. Once Microsoft is content with Xbox One sales, will they do it again? Sure, Sony doesn't have the greatest launch lineup, but they also see first party support as something that should be spread throughout a platforms entire life cycle. Which is why we still had games like Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls coming out in the game year as PS4.

YEah but those few years they gave us Gears, FOrza, Halo, Kameo, Banjo, Crackdown, Alan Wake and a whole bunch of great games and tons of arcade games.

Halo 4 came out recently so Ms still has been supporting the 360 first party games

GTA5 is on the 360, yea its on both consoles but it is still on the 360 and imo better than TLOU and BEyond so theres still alot of support for the 360 still.

lol, see what I mean lemmings till have to quote garbage games from 7 years ago and games the scored the SAME as games PS3 had when it supposedly has no games.

Kameo 2006 sub-AAA

Banjo, 2008 another FLOP...this is the same year PS3 scored an AAAAE.

Crackdown, 2007, only AE...wow so amazing!!!

Alan Wake, not even exclusive massively hyped by lems and failed to break AAA.

wow, look at those amazing 360 gamez!!!

Lems and their BS, even when lems said they had a "superior line up" you can see the games they hyped were crap. You can't compare this garbage to the games that are hyped for the PS3 lineup and not look like an idiot or just blind and hypocritical.

This is why lemming have no credibility in arguments when talking about games and the quality there of lems with hype ANYTHING as amazing as long as it it exclusive to the xbox platform.

Even tho Folklore scored AE in 2007 (the same as lems most hyped exclusive RPG Lost Odyssey) you never see playstation fans reduced to hyping it or bringing it up in arguments because...PS3 has better games to talk about unlike xbox360 LMFAO. This is the most hypocritical part of the whole "PS3 has no games" non-sense from lemmings. Anyone who listens to them is a head case.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@casharmy said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

lol, see what I mean lemmings till have to quote garbage games from 7 years ago and games the scored the SAME as games PS3 had when it supposedly has no games.

Kameo 2006 sub-AAA

Lems and their BS, even when lems said they had a "superior line up" you can see the games they hyped were crap. You can't compare this garbage to the games that are hyped for the PS3 lineup and not look like an idiot or just blind and hypocritical.

This is why lemming have no credibility in arguments when talking about games and the quality there of lems with hype ANYTHING as amazing as long as it it exclusive to the xbox platform.

Even tho Folklore scored AE in 2007 (the same as lems most hyped exclusive RPG Lost Odyssey) you never see playstation fans reduced to hyping it or bringing it up in arguments because...PS3 has better games to talk about unlike xbox360 LMFAO. This is the most hypocritical part of the whole "PS3 has no games" non-sense from lemmings. Anyone who listens to them is a head case.

Opinions, I'd rather play Yakuza (which scored the same or lower than some of those 360 games), than most if not all of the incredibly hyped PS3 games and yet I shouldn't be comparing that "garbage" to said hyped PS3 games? Man some people hate others having an opinion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By casharmy

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

Kameo 2006 sub-AAA

Opinions, I'd rather play Yakuza (which scored the same or lower than some of those 360 games), than most if not all of the incredibly hyped PS3 games and yet I shouldn't be comparing that "garbage" to said hyped PS3 games? Man some people hate others having an opinion.

But xbox fans used love to saying PS3 had no games based on scores. Personal opinion only matters when it comes to defending or hyping MS games right?

And that is exactly my point, lemming are hypocrites. Thanks for reinforcing my original post.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 soulitane

@casharmy said:

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

Kameo 2006 sub-AAA

But xbox fans used love to saying PS3 had no games based on scores. Personal opinion only matters when it comes to defending or hyping MS games right?

And that is exactly my point, lemming are hypocrites. Thanks for reinforcing my original post.

I was defending a MS game? Please do show me where? Or does that have absolutely nothing to do with what I said?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 casharmy

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Merex760 said:

Kameo 2006 sub-AAA

I was defending a MS game? Please do show me where? Or does that have absolutely nothing to do with what I said?

You were making an excuse, an excuse that I see used when the logic used to bash PS3 with the "no games" argument works against xbox360 as well.

If you have ever said PS3 didn't have any games during the first few years then yes you are a hypocrite and you fall right in with the rest of the other fanboys I was talking about, it is funny I have never seen you take this "opinoin" stance against a xbox fan saying PS3 didn't have any games during it's first few years...so why quote me when I point out the hypocrisy behind the logic?

it is just strange to me that you want to point out the "opinion's" line to me when "I" never made an argument that opinions don't matter!!!

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 soulitane

@casharmy said:

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

You were making an excuse, an excuse that I see used when the logic used to bash PS3 with the "no games" argument works against xbox360 as well.

If you have ever said PS3 didn't have any games during the first few years then yes you are a hypocrite and you fall right in with the rest of the other fanboys I was talking about, it is funny I have never seen you take this "opinoin" stance against a xbox fan saying PS3 didn't have any games during it's first few years...so why quote me when I point out the hypocrisy behind the logic?

it is just strange to me that you want to point out the "opinion's" line to me when "I" never made an argument that opinions don't matter!!!

You mustn't see very many of my posts then, I'm always for personal opinions and not using silly arbitrary scores. Though, most people tend to see what they want to see I guess.

"Lems and their BS, even when lems said they had a "superior line up" you can see the games they hyped were crap. You can't compare this garbage to the games that are hyped for the PS3 lineup and not look like an idiot or just blind and hypocritical."

That line to me implies you think people's opinions don't matter and it was the main reason I quoted you. If you're using scores (which you are), then those games wouldn't be considered garbage. If you aren't using scores and merely using your own personal opinion, then pretty much the whole of your post was meaningless as everyone's personal opinion varies, as much as this place wants that not to be true.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#89 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

i dont think people say PS4 has no games. What most say is it lacks games at launch and only a fanboy will say otherwise. Of course both consoles lack games at launch but with the few game delays from Sony it seems ps4 is suffering a bit more

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

@handssss said:

He has a point in that the library just doesn't disappear, but he fails for forgetting the 2nd half of the problem. Microsoft STARTED strong and then all but abandoned their core audience after those first few years. No, yearly Halo, Forza, Gears isn't good enough. Especially when at least one of those franchises has already fallen flat on its face and is going to go on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time due to lack of interest and success in the last installment.

Microsoft got that way, because they didnt NEED to do anything. That works both ways. Sony didnt even show up to this generation until the end of 2009 with the release of the Slim. It was just a bloodbath.

Microsoft became complacent because they Sony ALLOWED them to. The point is, when Microsoft needed exclusives, they had them. The same way Sony needs exclusives right now, which is why they have them now. When Microsoft feels that they need them again, and is backed into a corner, they will have them.

Thats a load of rubbish, the fact is Microsoft's Main first party studio's are always working on the same games, Fable Online, Halo, Gears of war will no doubt will be announced beginning of next year.

They have nothing else, Sony on the other hand have shown time and time again that their first party developers have variety and new ip's all the time.

I mean i sat on the fence on what i was going to buy, because i thought microsoft may hit back with quality first party games to really kick sony into touch but reality is they don't have anything. the best microsoft can do is buy timed exclusives from third party developers (Titanfall, DeadRising.) and buy exclusive DLC'S.

sony always delivers, Microsoft couldn't careless

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts
Loading Video...

Nostalgia

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By casharmy

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

@soulitane said:

@casharmy said:

You mustn't see very many of my posts then, I'm always for personal opinions and not using silly arbitrary scores. Though, most people tend to see what they want to see I guess.

"Lems and their BS, even when lems said they had a "superior line up" you can see the games they hyped were crap. You can't compare this garbage to the games that are hyped for the PS3 lineup and not look like an idiot or just blind and hypocritical."

That line to me implies you think people's opinions don't matter and it was the main reason I quoted you. If you're using scores (which you are), then those games wouldn't be considered garbage. If you aren't using scores and merely using your own personal opinion, then pretty much the whole of your post was meaningless as everyone's personal opinion varies, as much as this place wants that not to be true.

Yes, I used scores to call them garbage based off of the claims of xbox fan who originally bashed the PS3 for not having any AAAE games. They said the playstation line up was "garbage" even tho PS3 launched with an AAE so everything is out the window when we play the game like that.

Do I really believe that? No I hype even old original xbox games that never had high scores like "Tao Feng" and "Blinx the time Sweeper", I personally like Blue Dragon on xbox360 and have stated as much on here even tho it's sub-A rated. I have dissed AAA scoring games...the only difference between me and the people I am talking about is my opinion isn't selective or changed based on platform a game is on.

You have been on here and you know of the massive campaign by xbox fanboys to create this perception of PS3 having no games for years so I really don't need to explain but there it is. The guy who I quoted has made remarks about how PS3 has no games before and then made that list which I quoted, I was pointing out the hypocrisy behind those claims when hyping sub AAAE games on 360.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Well some ppl (mainly lemmings) try to focus on PS4's weal launch line-up to try and control their frustrations considering the past 3yrs there wasn't much on offer on 360..

A new Console life-cycle doesn't end a few weeks after launch but continues for the next 4-6yrs.. Sony always managed to deliver when it comes to support with their consoles and I want to believe they'll do the same with PS4... lets see what MS does this time with Xb1 !!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#94 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

They have enough of indie games, and there will be a lot of good games for PS4 in the launch year. There aren't any system sellers on X1 either

TruthBToldShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TruthBToldShow
Member since 2011 • 352 Posts

@HaRmLeSS_RaGe said:

So it looks like cows are using the "just wait" motto again.

cow logic - where getting to play games years later than everyone else is somehow an advantage to the PS4 lol

Its not going to be "years" this time around, though. That's whats so funny about the "no games" bull. We're talking months.....

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

At this point, the X1 is in the same boat with Dead Rising 3 being literally the only title worth owning at launch. Big reason why I'm picking both up next year sometime. I'll spend my money on cheap Wii U and PS3/Vita games till then.

TruthBToldShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 TruthBToldShow
Member since 2011 • 352 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@urbanmaster2004 said:

This,

Couldnt have said it better myself...Sony cant even deliver their launch lineup for a deadline 3 years in the making...its not just poor business practice, its embarrassing.

Sony actually supports two consoles, as one finishes and another begins, and thats "poor business practice" and "embarassing?"

No, abandoning the core gamer for the last 3 years of the 360 and forcing Xbots to get a XboxOne to play anything decent........ that's so honorable.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

@SonofK said:

Most likely the PS4 will have expand its library over the next few years. What I want to know is if Microsoft is going to have exclusives for the first 2 years and then give the XB1 the Shaft.

You already know the answer to that question.

PS3 at the end of its life cycle has better support than XB1 in launch cycle.

Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls.

Don't you wish that was XB1 launch library instead of Ryse and Power Golf?

And besides, Dead Rising 3 is timed exclusive just like Titanfall.

So all that's left is Ryse and a couple other shitty games.

Meanwhile PS4 will have KZ:SF, Second Sun, The Order, eventually DR3, eventually Titanfall, Planetside 2, etc etc.

Look at the last 16 years.

Microsoft never did anything but trick their customers.

Sony never did anything but serve their customers.

And $100 less for %50 more powerful hardware. It's kind of a no-brainer.

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#99 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

@Caseytappy said:

The future looks really good for Sony but still, the launch line up is a disgrace .

You would have expect them to do better and that they learned in that aspect from last gen but no .

Agreed.

Most people expect Sony to come alive later down the line, but seriously, their launch lineup is garbage. Pay over $500 (with PS+) out of the gate just to play Killzone? No thanks.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#100 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

The PS4 will have a lot of good games, just nothing worth buying it this year for.