Playstation has been irrelevant since 2006.

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="nightshade869"]

I actually find it very funny and applaud your "non" trolling and "fact" It's amazing how upset people can get over an obvious crap post...no offense meant. ermacness

That's what I do. When the fanboy circle jerk is in commence, I'm here to make the specific fanboy group look pathetic like all of the groups are just to have an make fun of how pathetic fanboys are.

So let me get this straight:

You basically make yourself look like an blinded fanboy, to get an uproar from other fanboys, and proudly boast about it??!?!!!!

Something's not adding up with this post.:|

I act like a blind fanboy to show other fanboys how pathetic they are with which video game system is 'better' (that includes you too hermits).

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10597 Posts

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

Bad thread is forever BAD!!!!

Claiming that the ps3 have no games in 2013, as a start for a anti-ps3 debate, renders your entire debate complelety useless.

sonic1564

Ooh wow, two movies and a mediocre hack n slash. I'm so scared of PS3. I just wet myself from those.

Fission Mailed!!!!!!!!

No one in the thread is siding with you.:lol:

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="nightshade869"]

I actually find it very funny and applaud your "non" trolling and "fact" It's amazing how upset people can get over an obvious crap post...no offense meant. ermacness

That's what I do. When the fanboy circle jerk is in commence, I'm here to make the specific fanboy group look pathetic like all of the groups are just to have an make fun of how pathetic fanboys are.

You basically make yourself look like an blinded fanboy, to get an uproar from other fanboys, and proudly boast about it??!?!!!!

Actually...I think you just described to sole purpose of System Wars and also realized the stupidity of System Wars postings to begin with.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ermacness

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

sonic1564

I act like a blind fanboy to show other fanboys how pathetic they are with which video game system is 'better' (that includes you too hermits).

Let me guess: 

You put yourself above the fanboys you get an uproar from, don't ya?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33098 Posts

Here we go again.

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
Is this guy supposed to be the Nintendo version of Zlychop? He's definitely got the obnoxious part down.
joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
1/10 for trolling. Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ermacness

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

nightshade869

Actually...I think you just described to sole purpose of System Wars and also realized the stupidity of System Wars postings to begin with.

I actually believe that you could actually have a very mature and manageable debate here, and have witness a few here at SW to be honest (although the good debates here at SW, is in the few), obviously, this isn't one of them.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Here we go again.

super600

If only Lupin wasn't banned.

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#60 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts

[QUOTE="nightshade869"][QUOTE="ermacness"]So let me get this straight:

ermacness

I actually believe that you could actually have a very mature and manageable debate here, and have witness a few here at SW to be honest (although the good debates here at SW, is in the few), obviously, this isn't one of them.

I gave up on having intelligent conversations in this forum a long time ago. It is incredible the amount of incompetent people that exist in the world and ruin forums for everyone else. I think this entire thread proves that because even though the TC is achieving his goal rather well, the fact that people are still posting comments in defense of his "argument" even though he, and others, have stated the purpose of his post is a big reason intelligent conversation on SW is ruined for me.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#61 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

lol @ 360 domination

lets see sales numbers they dont lie

wii 98.9 million

360 75.6

ps3 73.5 

wiiu -3.5 m

----------- 

ds-165+

psp 79 m 

3ds-28m

vita 4 m

ya 360 dominating who? they sure aint dominating nintendo lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

you are right im totally influenced, oh wait, someone with two neurones can't do that.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"][QUOTE="sonic1564"]

Since when are interactive movies domination when 360 actually has games?

sonic1564

Oh come on. All three consoles have plenty of games to justify their purchase. That argument is god awful.

Saying that PS3 has games is kind of stretching it.

Sonic, the PS3 has way more exclusives. The only thing better about the Xbox is the controller. Also, this is coming from a person who owns both PS3 and Xbox 360.
jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

It is a known fact that Sony no longer cares for the playstation brand anymore. I here will influence you all to stay away from the dead cow.

1) No games

Are we in 2006 now? That argument is old and no longer relevant. The Wii has arguably less variety of games compared to the ps3 or 360

2) Crap controller

It's funny that no one ever said it was crap during the ps1 and ps2's hayday. Is it a coincidence that just when the ps3 was proven to have not sold as well as the 360 and Wii, that the controller suddenly felt like crap? Of course not. Someone else just made a better controller. Being not as good isn't the same as being crap. Crap is an absolute term. Without comparison, it should have been crap during the ps1 days, but it wasn't. So it's a moot argument.

3) No marketing

Seriously? When Sony did make adds, people criticized them. And when they don't, people like you still criticized them.

Finally

4) Does a crappy job with handhelds

Microsoft has no handheld at all. Your point? The 360 is irrelevant then?

sonic1564

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]But alas! PS4 is a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's going to be pedal to the metal muther fvcking thrill ride. It will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, GOTY winning exclusives just like the PS3. Day fvcking 1 brah, day fvcking 1. sonic1564

I apologize in advance for getting an overpriced movie machine instead of getting a blu-ray player.

That's ok, with MS doing a 180, dropping core to go upwards of 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold, it can confuse people. Honest mistake.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#66 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
TC is mad that PS3 has much better exclusive titles than 360.
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#67 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Worst thread of the month award. Please just lock this

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

[QUOTE="bleehum"]

You got me. sonic1564

Don't worry, you can change your ways by joining the 360 master race.

You take the cake for making the worst/most false topic ever on GS! Congrats, now hit yourself very hard in the nuts!!!!!! Thank you for hitting yourself in the nuts. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b54f0e957ddc
deactivated-5b54f0e957ddc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5b54f0e957ddc
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="bleehum"]

You got me. sonic1564

Don't worry, you can change your ways by joining the 360 master race.

360 master race? oh dear....
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Holy jeepers Batman! Microsoft dick rider alert, this one's got a massive hard-on. 

Luckily, this thread's been irrelevant ever since it was created.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Looks like a retaliation thread from a fanboy lol. Weaksauce

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

LMAO, if anything, Microsoft is irrelevant (& has been since E3 2010), especially when they're focusing more on multimedia & Kinect much more so than gaming on the next Xbox.

Sony has a ton of 1st/2nd party franchises much more than MS has.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#73 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
lol no games.. more exclusives than any other system. All I need to say is The Last of Us and your entire topic is pointless.
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

It is a known fact that Sony no longer cares for the playstation brand anymore. I here will influence you all to stay away from the dead cow.

1) No games

All Sony tries to do with their games is to make them mediocre interactive movies that the poor calves overhype. All of them end up being crap, inferior versions of what the 360 has. They are all wannabe games that ruin the industry. 360 also ended up having more games than the PS3 as well.

2) Crap controller

Again and again and yet again its the same controller design. Everyone else does it, but why not Sony? Making the controller probably has to be the most innovative thing the game industry does, but since Sony doesn't know what innovation is, then the PS4 will have the same design.

3) No marketing

When is it the last time you saw a playstation related commercial on tv? None. They started with the weird baby, then got Kevin Butler who actually did a good job, but the idiots at SCEA fired him and is now suing him. Now there are no more advertising for the playstation. I'll bet you all that not that many people know what a Vita is.

Finally

4) Does a crappy job with handhelds

The PSP, even though a great system had the UMDs where it could be easily pirated. Sony like the idiots they are, made the PSP Go, an overpriced DD only system that no one bought and couldn't play all of the PSP games. Now let's go with the Vita, where it did improve the format from UMD to a card half the size of a DS card, but made it overpriced, sold the memory card separately, and let Nihilistic (lol) develop two major franchises on the Vita.

What do you think system wars? Is the Playstation brand dying from making it 599 US dollars or will it return as the juggernaut of gaming that it once was?

sonic1564

You are such an unfathomable idiot. 

I am ashamed to share the privilege of breathing oxygen with you.

That is all.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Good if you need me, then I'm going back to trolling.

sonic1564

If you aren't going to bother with even the slightest effort at supporting your topic with any real argument, instead relying on smoke & mirrors hyperbole, then your whole thread is.... oh what's the word?

ah yes, irrelevant ;)