Playstation 4 games keep getting delayed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by thegamer00 (131 posts) -

Driveclub pushed to possibly after E3? The game must have been a total disaster and is being rebuilt. Its F2P anyway. Don't think much people will care. The order pushed back too and uncharted too. Looks like the lineup this year for PS4 isn't that good.

http://kotaku.com/driveclub-delayed-wont-make-the-ps4-launch-in-japan-1502484530

#2 Edited by Sushiglutton (5225 posts) -

Has this thread been delayed? Because it's old news

#3 Posted by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

Well, greatness awaits.

#4 Edited by silversix_ (14072 posts) -

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

#5 Posted by Sushiglutton (5225 posts) -

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

It was pretty instantaneous after the first Bone-conference :).

#6 Posted by thegamer00 (131 posts) -

Has this thread been delayed? Because it's old news

Did I hit a nerve or something. WTF?

#7 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20733 posts) -

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

#8 Posted by happyduds77 (1449 posts) -

Well, greatness awaits.

LOOL that is just genius.

#9 Posted by Sushiglutton (5225 posts) -

@Sushiglutton said:

Has this thread been delayed? Because it's old news

Did I hit a nerve or something. WTF?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/delaystation-strikes-again-31055439/#47

#10 Edited by silversix_ (14072 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

Lems are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops and looked like last gen titles. Like wtf? i spend $500 and the only decent looking title scored 4/10... Lems are mad jelly of the PSQuad.

#11 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4431 posts) -

this is why i haven't got a ps4 yet.

#12 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6986 posts) -

The PS4 lineup is really starting to look like the early days of the PS3.

#13 Edited by RealJaysonguy (219 posts) -

This may be the fastest I've ever seen a thread repeated.

Here's a fun fact -- all the games people are arguing about won't ever matter by the summer.

People still talk about Gears and Uncharted, but Perfect Dark Zero and Resistance couldn't matter less, much like these arguments that are happening right now.

#14 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20733 posts) -

@Mkavanaugh77 said:
@silversix_ said:

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

Lems are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops and looked like last gen titles. Like wtf? i spend $500 and the only decent looking title scored 4/10... Lems are mad jelly of the PSQuad.

Stay jelly cow! wheres your AAA exclusive like Forza?

Dont have one! your on system wars being all jelly because Ps4 has no good games and it makes you feel better to talk trash about games you are to much of a fanboy to buy .

#15 Edited by RealJaysonguy (219 posts) -

@Mkavanaugh77: Says the person also not playing their Xbox One...

In which the fanboy not playing their ps4 responds with an equally childish remark.

January's are tough for new consoles... Real gamers get both and have plenty to play (well not real gamers, I suppose, just gamers with degrees and money).

#16 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4782 posts) -

I really can't wait until the PS4 and Xbone pick up some steam. All of this bottom of the barrel "ownage" is getting old.

"My boring console is slightly less boring than your boring console"... pretty much how most of these threads read these days.

#17 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

Guess I'll just keep investing onto my PC and get a Wii U if PS4 is going to be in a drought in 2014.

#18 Edited by RealJaysonguy (219 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner: Sensible people do exist! We've got Xbox One and ps4. Neither one's been used past Netflix and Hulu since the beginning of the year.

#19 Edited by silversix_ (14072 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:
@silversix_ said:

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

Lems are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops and looked like last gen titles. Like wtf? i spend $500 and the only decent looking title scored 4/10... Lems are mad jelly of the PSQuad.

Stay jelly cow! wheres your AAA exclusive like Forza?

Dont have one! your on system wars being all jelly because Ps4 has no good games and it makes you feel better to talk trash about games you are to much of a fanboy to buy .

Your AAA looks like a game that should have been released on 360 before Horizon. I would say to look at that under 8 meta score but since GS is all that counts here i guess i wont. Resogun a free psn game>Microtransaction Simulator 5. X1 has no no games and what's available/coming soon look like 360 ports lol what a powerful beat of a system!

#20 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4088 posts) -

Why do lems keep reposting the same threads? Is it because they don't have games to play?

Mods pls lock topic and permaban TC.

#21 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -

Driveclub pushed to possibly after E3? The game must have been a total disaster and is being rebuilt. Its F2P anyway. Don't think much people will care. The order pushed back too and uncharted too. Looks like the lineup this year for PS4 isn't that good.

http://kotaku.com/driveclub-delayed-wont-make-the-ps4-launch-in-japan-1502484530

1) 1 game is 1 game. You need more to make the statement in your title

2) It's not F2P, this isn't Forza 5.

3) The Order was moved up to 2014.

4) Uncharted never had a date

5) Second Son, The Order, DriveClub already lined up. All exclusives, all Triple A games.

6) You should stop posting

#22 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4782 posts) -

@realjaysonguy: Yeah, it's definitely some slim pickings at the moment. I know they'll hit their stride eventually, but I'm just holding off on my purchases for now. I'm just spending my cash and time on games I've missed over the years and as much as I dislike handheld gaming, I've found it to be the more viable option recently.

#23 Edited by kipsta77 (942 posts) -

Wait... People thought there'd be exciting and good games coming to the ps4/Xbox1 this early??

Give it a couple years until we see some real stuff.

#24 Edited by Mkavanaugh77 (20733 posts) -

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:
@silversix_ said:

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

Lems are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops and looked like last gen titles. Like wtf? i spend $500 and the only decent looking title scored 4/10... Lems are mad jelly of the PSQuad.

Stay jelly cow! wheres your AAA exclusive like Forza?

Dont have one! your on system wars being all jelly because Ps4 has no good games and it makes you feel better to talk trash about games you are to much of a fanboy to buy .

Your AAA looks like a game that should have been released on 360 before Horizon. I would say to look at that under 8 meta score but since GS is all that counts here i guess i wont. Resogun a free psn game>Microtransaction Simulator 5. X1 has no no games and what's available/coming soon look like 360 ports lol what a powerful beat of a system!

Your Killflop game looks like a game that have been released on the Ps2. Resogun a free Psn game>>>>Killflop.

Come back when you got a AAA game

#25 Edited by RealJaysonguy (219 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:
@silversix_ said:

The only thing that is delayed is lems butthurtness.

Cows are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops.

Cows are mad jelly of the xboxone.

Lems are the butthurt ones. Id be butthurt too if the few games i had to play were flops and looked like last gen titles. Like wtf? i spend $500 and the only decent looking title scored 4/10... Lems are mad jelly of the PSQuad.

Stay jelly cow! wheres your AAA exclusive like Forza?

Dont have one! your on system wars being all jelly because Ps4 has no good games and it makes you feel better to talk trash about games you are to much of a fanboy to buy .

Your AAA looks like a game that should have been released on 360 before Horizon. I would say to look at that under 8 meta score but since GS is all that counts here i guess i wont. Resogun a free psn game>Microtransaction Simulator 5. X1 has no no games and what's available/coming soon look like 360 ports lol what a powerful beat of a system!

Your Killflop game looks like a game that have been released on the Ps2. Resogun a free Psn game>>>>Killflop.

Come back when you got a AAA game

Neither of these arguments has any merit or any factual statements.

#26 Edited by Nike_Air (18315 posts) -

Everything should work out ok -

  • PS4 is eelling hot - 3rd party games and Killzone SF have a nice window for sales
  • MLB The Show 14 and inFAMOUS Second Son from Sony lined for Q1 - (with TV ads) , maybe Ground Zeroes might get some special Sony ad love too.
  • Driveclub = summer , keeping the 1st party release momentum rolling for Sony and gamers and avoiding a big Q1 to Q4 1st party game drought and giving Driveclub its own time to shine.

We've already had enough rushed games as it is if we are all being honest - Dead Rising , Knack , Ryse , Killzone , Killer Instinct , Forza , and more.

#27 Edited by WitIsWisdom (3686 posts) -

It will be nice playing the Show. What baseball game does the X1 have coming out soon? Or let me guess... sports games don't matter... which includes driving in that case which would mean Forza doesn't matter either. April 1st right? Good things are coming soon... and once they start coming they aren't going to stop.

#28 Posted by RealJaysonguy (219 posts) -

@WitIsWisdom: As a ps4 fan, you should want there to be competition on other platforms. While it's unlikely the Show will dip in quality, not having anything to compare to has led to some lack of innovation. Just look at what Madden's become.

The Show can only benefit from having a baseball game to compete against.

#29 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3686 posts) -

@WitIsWisdom: As a ps4 fan, you should want there to be competition on other platforms. While it's unlikely the Show will dip in quality, not having anything to compare to has led to some lack of innovation. Just look at what Madden's become.

The Show can only benefit from having a baseball game to compete against.

I was just poking fun man... lol

I am actually very disappointed because I enjoy the pitching aspect of baseball which 2K always did best. The Show is a little more arcadish.... I still love the game... but I always got BOTH because I love the long ball, but I love the shutout even more ;)

Shame that sports games are disappearing... I really want a great NCAA basketball and football game as well.

#30 Posted by super600 (30306 posts) -

Someone created a thread about this topic before you TC.