Plants vs. Zombies: GW PS4 - Higher res, better performance

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Strutten said:

Bolded part : They both got a fair share of drops, and only place wheres ps4 is actually in the "lead" (saying this because you use "drops hell of allot *Which is alot* but alot more xbox one) which is pretty much only in the fire scenes..

Underlined/bolded part : ps4 got the lowest drop, which is under 30 fps 28/29fps.. i would say pretty much equal in this game, only a minor fps win in "some cases" for xb1 and some for ps4.. just look at the whole video el tormented.. don't even try to make this a "win" for ps4 either. if anything its a draw..

The game got extra time on xbox one and still dropped more,no matter what the xbox one version dropped more,there is no way around it most of the drop on PS4 happen on cut scenes..lol on Gameplay it is the xbox one which drop more how sad..lol

I did watch the whole video what the hell where you watching.

Ok call it a drop what is Sniped Elite which do use the xbox one last SDK and run up to 30 FPS slower than on PS4.

It wasn't equal sad lemming it dropped more on xbox one,and Blackace lie DF didn't claim the xbox one version was better..lol

So yeah my argument stand.

@blackace said:

I guess you missed the part about it not using any of the updated SDK tools. lol!! It can easily run at 1080P 60fps right now if the devs went back and updated it. Give it a rest troll. Keep the tears flowing. Every smart gamer knows the XB1 launched bareboned with lots of important things missing that weren't going to be ready until now. XB1 was suppose to launch next month. Why do you think the XB1 is getting updates almost every month? WhyI keep saying "Greatness is coming."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

This game was the poster child of the newest SDK for months...lol

Every smart gamer know that a 7770 will never beat a OC 7850 only crazy ass fanboys believe other wise,no matter what the PS4 will always be ahead because there is no SDK that can make up for the hardware gap of 500+ Gflops.

The xbox one isn't getting new updates every month,and nothing MS do by update will help it over come the gap,the PS4 will also get updates and the gap will remain all generation long.

@blackace said:

XB1 original launch date was Sept 2014 dumb dumb. Keep your tearing and damage control flowing. They were no where near ready to launch in Nov 2013. They still have things in the XB1 that are under NDA. All these updates are proof the XB1 isn't where it was suppose to be at when it launched in Nov 2013.

Keep crying..

Holy sh** the sad lemming loss it..

Super Hyper hidden DGPU hidden behind NDA BELIEVEEEEE..

@Strutten said:

Bolded : Care to find me a link to that ? tried some google searches.. didnt find anything ..

Also for the underlined part : it seems that cows are using the fire scene for "xbox drops more", but the funny part is when i press play on that analysis video, it starts with ps4 dropping ? and for being a better machine its seems that its underperforming for being sooo much stronger as cows says (stronger yes no doubt, but im really not seeing a THAT (soooo much stronger) massive jump from x1 to ps4 imo, ohh also ps4 is the one with the lowest drop ? (i think its under 30 fps)

Lay off the trolling dude. the ps4 isnt that magical :P

You the one that should lay off the trolling sad lemming,look at Blackace basically riding the secret DGPU hidden under NDA crap that has been proven to be as false as mister X media it self..hahahahaa

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Strutten said:

Could be, but lets just leave it at that :)..

Thanks for the links :)

No problem, you're welcome. :) It's actually a new discovery for me as well.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Suddenly they care about this game. Low res, high res, no res, this game is fun. The more people that plays this the better.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos

@RoboCopISJesus said:

12% of PC gamers is more than the amount of PS4's gamers.

Killed.

12% of PC gamers is like 12 million,the PS4 is at 10 million so by this holiday there will be more PS4 than gamers with stronger rigs than the PS4,in fact stronger GPU than the PS4 exist since late 2009,yet only 12 million own 1,that is what the sh**tiest attach rate ever.?

Divide 12 million between almost 5 years and that is some horrible adoption rate,basically few very few buy a strong GPU on PC,and most by a truck load are under PS4 spec.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tormentos
@blackace said:

Talk to AMD as they are the ones with the NDA's. Yes, the projected date was 2013, but they wanted to push it back to Sept 2014 because they weren't ready. Do some more research troll. Yes, you are definitely owning yourself GrenadeLicker. Very sad. Just as delusional as the rest of the cows on here.

The only NDA MS could have under AMD is to stop them to openly talking or making comparison between the xbox one and low end GPU.

You are talking about mister X media crap,who is the one who rolled with the whole secret NDA Crap for god sake have some self respect if you at least care 1 bit about not been considering a total clown in this place,there is no NDA no secret hardware nothing,MS has a 14 CU GPU that is cut down by 2 CU and under clock as well,nothing more nothing less alone 8 GB of cheap ass DDR3 because they sacrifice power in order to include Kinect because they bet on the wrong horse mark this words what is happening now 9 years from now will be on a book just like RROD was,as one of MS screw ups by miss trying to sell something people didn't want.

Dom Mattrick is gone for that vision,the same way Sony axed Kuturagi for the PS3 vision.

MS just fu** up and they end up with weak hardware and that will not change have some decency on your life and move on..lol

@Strutten said:

Which is the video i'm using/referring too, the cutscenes is still in game fyi, and based on the video its also on gameplay, same x1.. only that x1 doesnt really drop near as much in "cutscenes" as ps4.. which doesnt really help your point or w/e :), which i also was referring too.. a drop in frames is a drop in frames - but it seems like cows/fanboys only want to use that in favor for ps4.. makes me wonder, i would say if anything its a draw, despite ps4 being a better machine (for outlast).

Buy yeah, i did notice that in thief, weird stuff.

also did you have a link for the peggle part ? just curious.

The fact that the PS4 has drops harder on cut scenes mean the game was poorly optimized for PS4,gameplay is more demanding and is where the xbox one drop more.

I can't play cut scenes nice try dude.

on gameplay the PS4 drops less period and in no place DF claim the xbox one version was better my point stand your point doesn't and neither Blackace which is a liar..lol

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Strutten said:

Bolded part : They both got a fair share of drops, and only place wheres ps4 is actually in the "lead" (saying this because you use "drops hell of allot *Which is alot* but alot more xbox one) which is pretty much only in the fire scenes..

Underlined/bolded part : ps4 got the lowest drop, which is under 30 fps 28/29fps.. i would say pretty much equal in this game, only a minor fps win in "some cases" for xb1 and some for ps4.. just look at the whole video el tormented.. don't even try to make this a "win" for ps4 either. if anything its a draw..

The game got extra time on xbox one and still dropped more,no matter what the xbox one version dropped more,there is no way around it most of the drop on PS4 happen on cut scenes..lol on Gameplay it is the xbox one which drop more how sad..lol

I did watch the whole video what the hell where you watching.

Ok call it a drop what is Sniped Elite which do use the xbox one last SDK and run up to 30 FPS slower than on PS4.

It wasn't equal sad lemming it dropped more on xbox one,and Blackace lie DF didn't claim the xbox one version was better..lol

So yeah my argument stand.

@blackace said:

I guess you missed the part about it not using any of the updated SDK tools. lol!! It can easily run at 1080P 60fps right now if the devs went back and updated it. Give it a rest troll. Keep the tears flowing. Every smart gamer knows the XB1 launched bareboned with lots of important things missing that weren't going to be ready until now. XB1 was suppose to launch next month. Why do you think the XB1 is getting updates almost every month? WhyI keep saying "Greatness is coming."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

This game was the poster child of the newest SDK for months...lol

Every smart gamer know that a 7770 will never beat a OC 7850 only crazy ass fanboys believe other wise,no matter what the PS4 will always be ahead because there is no SDK that can make up for the hardware gap of 500+ Gflops.

The xbox one isn't getting new updates every month,and nothing MS do by update will help it over come the gap,the PS4 will also get updates and the gap will remain all generation long.

@blackace said:

XB1 original launch date was Sept 2014 dumb dumb. Keep your tearing and damage control flowing. They were no where near ready to launch in Nov 2013. They still have things in the XB1 that are under NDA. All these updates are proof the XB1 isn't where it was suppose to be at when it launched in Nov 2013.

Keep crying..

Holy sh** the sad lemming loss it..

Super Hyper hidden DGPU hidden behind NDA BELIEVEEEEE..

@Strutten said:

Bolded : Care to find me a link to that ? tried some google searches.. didnt find anything ..

Also for the underlined part : it seems that cows are using the fire scene for "xbox drops more", but the funny part is when i press play on that analysis video, it starts with ps4 dropping ? and for being a better machine its seems that its underperforming for being sooo much stronger as cows says (stronger yes no doubt, but im really not seeing a THAT (soooo much stronger) massive jump from x1 to ps4 imo, ohh also ps4 is the one with the lowest drop ? (i think its under 30 fps)

Lay off the trolling dude. the ps4 isnt that magical :P

You the one that should lay off the trolling sad lemming,look at Blackace basically riding the secret DGPU hidden under NDA crap that has been proven to be as false as mister X media it self..hahahahaa

BOLDED : Let's start off with the bolded part : Im a sad lemming now and im trolling ?, there was zero trolling in my post dude - and as for the rest wuut the effing has that to do with me lol ? and you say you read well and don't take things out of context (Here is an prime example dude lol facepalm). You are seriously pretty pathetic dude, no offense - But you really make yourself look like a massive clown.

UNDERLINDER PART : The effing cutscenes is INGAME and a part OF THE GAMEPLAY .. a drop in frame is a drop frame no matter how you try to spin/twist it. and based of the DF analysis video ps4 is the one dropping right from the start, and other than the fire scene, x1 seems to either hold the same fps or be above (as for the fire scene is only about a few frames apart wow ?), which doesnt help the the point of yours at all, they both pretty much holds the same frames "in gameplay as you say" lol.. also ps4 drops under 30 fps wth ? explain that then ? bu bu but its a cutscene .. overall they both got their fair share of drops in fps, which pretty much makes it a draw dude.

Also you are yet again taking things out of context, and adding other things in this discussion (sniper elite 3, i couldnt care less - we are discussing outlast in a PvZ thread). Seems like you just really can't do a proper discussion, you always feel the need for spinning things or just take it waaay out of context, you really have zero need for that :).

It's seriously beyond me how come you are still around these boards.. in the other thread you went full paraniod, and claimed that i was an alt of kingtito and started attacking. dude chill, layoff with the obsession of yours.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#57 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@blackace said:
@xxyetixx said:

I would hope that a game the PS4 gets 6 months later would look better regardless of the spec differences.

It's a fun little game which would be equally enjoyed no matter what system it's being played on. These differences mean nothing

P-vs-Z:GW was created way before all the SDK updates on the XB1. If the developer went back and updated the game using all the new tools and extra power, it would run exactly like the PS4 version. It's funny that when OutLast was released on the XB1 and DF said it was better then the PS4 version Cows claimed devs had more time to improve it. LMAO!! So i guess the same can't be said for P-vs-Z:GW

this x10

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

El Tormo getting OWNED while have massive meltdowns.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060318035407/muppet/images/0/01/CousinPepe.jpg

Strutten : I told El Tormo to keep his blood pressure medicine close by as this guy is going to have a heart attack from all the damage control and meltdowns he has in every thread related to the XB1 and its games. He loves to change the subject to try and prove he's right. He's our Jester of SW. lol!!

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@princessgomez92 said:

I thought it was supposed to be an Xbox exclusive.

We thought the same of DR3.

And Forza, and tomb raider and ryse ( its gone multiplat isnt? ) and peggle 2 and list goes on.. xbox it only does being last place lol

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@tormentos said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Killed.

12% of PC gamers is like 12 million,the PS4 is at 10 million

So i'm right. Nice. Thats only going off steam. Steam isn't all of PC.

Also more people will begin upgrading the cheap hardware that owns PS4 which only gets cheaper.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@finalstar2007: Huh, Forza is exclusive. Any MS owned IP is exclusive. Seriously, after PVZ GW came to PC, did anyone think Peggle 2 wouldn't come to something else?

Anyway, all this because of another resolution comparison? So, PS4 continues to be more powerfull than the xbone. No way bro. Maybe it'll change in a few years. Oh wait, no it won't, the xbox will still have weaker hardware in teh future.

I just hope that after all this crucifiction of the xbone for sub-1080p, that if non cross gen multiplats like Unity and TW3 end up at 900p on the potatoostation 4, cows don't turn into hypocritical babies and go "well, atleast it's better than xbox".

Oh wait, of course they will. Same happened with Watch Dogs and BF4.

BTW, i'm starting to believe TF may come to the PS3-4 next year.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Strutten

@blackace said:

Strutten : I told El Tormo to keep his blood pressure medicine close by as this guy is going to have a heart attack from all the damage control and meltdowns he has in every thread related to the XB1 and its games. He loves to change the subject to try and prove he's right. He's our Jester of SW. lol!!

Owned, i dunno - really just pointed out the obvious :), which is needed from time to time..
But sure does love to change things pretty often, which yea could give him the jester title yes.. so ye, i agree with that :P

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@tormentos said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Killed.

12% of PC gamers is like 12 million,the PS4 is at 10 million

Also more people will begin upgrading the cheap hardware that owns PS4 which only gets cheaper.

All I care about is that my PC is faster than his PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By tormentos

@Strutten said:

BOLDED : Let's start off with the bolded part : Im a sad lemming now and im trolling ?, there was zero trolling in my post dude - and as for the rest wuut the effing has that to do with me lol ? and you say you read well and don't take things out of context (Here is an prime example dude lol facepalm). You are seriously pretty pathetic dude, no offense - But you really make yourself look like a massive clown.

UNDERLINDER PART : The effing cutscenes is INGAME and a part OF THE GAMEPLAY .. a drop in frame is a drop frame no matter how you try to spin/twist it. and based of the DF analysis video ps4 is the one dropping right from the start, and other than the fire scene, x1 seems to either hold the same fps or be above (as for the fire scene is only about a few frames apart wow ?), which doesnt help the the point of yours at all, they both pretty much holds the same frames "in gameplay as you say" lol.. also ps4 drops under 30 fps wth ? explain that then ? bu bu but its a cutscene .. overall they both got their fair share of drops in fps, which pretty much makes it a draw dude.

Also you are yet again taking things out of context, and adding other things in this discussion (sniper elite 3, i couldnt care less - we are discussing outlast in a PvZ thread). Seems like you just really can't do a proper discussion, you always feel the need for spinning things or just take it waaay out of context, you really have zero need for that :).

It's seriously beyond me how come you are still around these boards.. in the other thread you went full paraniod, and claimed that i was an alt of kingtito and started attacking. dude chill, layoff with the obsession of yours.

WTF...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now cut scenes are part of the gameplay...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO they are not you sad troll,you can't play the game during cut scenes you can't period all you can do is watch,so no even if they are in engine which is what you are trying to say,they still are not gameplay and are not accounted as so.

Dropping frames on cut scenes which is a joke and show how sad the game was optimized for PS4,on gameplay which is where the drop actually affect the fluidity of the controls is where the xbox one choke and where it drops i could care less about the cut scenes which i can't control or play....Gameplay and the xbox one drop more there...

Yeah you could care less because you are a biased ass lemming,Sniper Elite 3 belong on this topic as mush as outlast belong you blind biased double standard lemming,but you say sh** to blackace about it all the contrary you roll with outlast when it drops more on xbox one.

You are a hypocrite downplay my Sniper elite argument when Outlast isn't on topic here either and you say sh** about it to blackace hypocrite..hahaha

You don't care about Sniper Elite 3 because it runs up to 30 FPS faster on PS4 when on xbox one it had to be lock to to 30 in order to V-synch it..hahaha

And Sniper Elite 3 does use the latest SDK,the real difference is that the xbox one version didn't get extra time over the PS4 like outlast did...

Basically you are a low post account with the same posting style as him and called me just like HE does which few people do here..My bad if you blew your cover sad troll..

And the more you argue the more you look like him even down to the meltdowns he has..lol

@blackace said:

Hahaha you are the one calling secret NDA like a mister X media moron yet i am the one getting owned..hahaha

Kinglemming,you and Strutten are getting your asses handed to you by me..but but but the latest SDK.. But but but the secret ultra tech inside the xbox one.. That AMD can't talk about...hahaha

You loss it man you really loss it...lol

And i always believe that it would be impossible for you to top,you manticore bullsh** meltdowns,and here you are parading secret NDA tech inside the xbox one..hahahaha

@RoboCopISJesus said:

That is going by the biggest gaming service on PC,find me a freaking hardcore gamer who owns a strong GPU that doesn't own steam.. Really man you are arguing sh**.

By this holiday the PS4 will have higher numbers than gamer with stronger than PS4 set ups that is a FACT not my opinion,12 million in 5 years is not even close to 10 million in 9 months.. Not even close..

Yeah good luck with those sh** ass adoptions rate on PC..Don't worry by 2025 the majority will catch the PS4,off course we be on the PS6 or close..

@deadline-zero0 said:

@finalstar2007: Huh, Forza is exclusive. Any MS owned IP is exclusive. Seriously, after PVZ GW came to PC, did anyone think Peggle 2 wouldn't come to something else?

Anyway, all this because of another resolution comparison? So, PS4 continues to be more powerfull than the xbone. No way bro. Maybe it'll change in a few years. Oh wait, no it won't, the xbox will still have weaker hardware in teh future.

I just hope that after all this crucifiction of the xbone for sub-1080p, that if non cross gen multiplats like Unity and TW3 end up at 900p on the potatoostation 4, cows don't turn into hypocritical babies and go "well, atleast it's better than xbox".

NO is not you don't need and xbox one to play Forza Horizon2 it will be on xbox 360 as well.

There ware 900p games on PS4 since launch,but yeah it was worse on xbox one that same game was 10 FPS slower and 720p on xbox one..BF4..

And here you are wanting again to parade PC over the PS4,but at the same time defending the sh** ass xbox one again,man i am telling you that Hermit act you are trying to pull isn't working..lol

Every time an xbox one vs PS4 pops up it is damage control time on your part,flaming the PS4 version because the PC one is better,but damage controlling the xbox one version which is inferior to the PS4 one,man drop the act you fool no one..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

Lmfao lemmings come on now, straight damage control in here, one of quite a bit of games that shows the PS4's advantage over the One, the fact that its running at a higher resolution AND also has better FPS is not really that suprising considering the PS4 GPU has almost a 550-600 gigaflop advantage over the Xbox One GPU and a better overall performing machine.

lemmings still gonna claim "o butz they still didnt uze the June SDK!!5^DG^DF^$747$646^%^$&&"

the lemming damage control in here is atrocious and i highly suggest some of you lemmings just take a break from the computer and go do something else

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Blackace meltdown confirm.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@tormentos: I'm talking about the Forza IP, genius.

I'm not defending the xbone. I just told you it's weaker than the PS4. But, the PS4 is still weak.

The difference is that xbox fanboys have come to grasp that the cloud, the dx12, the removal of the Kinect, nothing is going to make it stronger. Any fanboys trying hoping that somehow it'll change needs to get real.

In fact, if it any point both consoels struggle, the PS4 will reach 1080p in general games before the xbox.

However, lemmings have now stfu about it. Cows, on the other, in a sad effort to not look bad with their own potato, grasp at small differences, while still being behind mid range pcs.

That's the main difference between pc and console gamers, aka, ps4 fanboys nowadays.

pc gamers give a shit about being able to have settings options, proper optimization and the ability to upgrade. So, to us, getting proper 1080p, or higher, quality graphics, and stable frame rates does matter

consoles fanboys only want a pathetic reason to win the console wars. 10fps faster than xbox with BF4? Who cares? BF4 frame rates are terrible on both. Nobody wins. Sniper Elite 3 frame rate was all over the place on the PS4. Cows should be upset that it's terrible, since hermits would, and we'd either upgrade or mess with the settins. If these wheren't possible, somehow, we'd be pissed of. Look at WD, and teh Crew now. But no, all that mattered is that it was better than xbox, again.

PC fanboys care about having a proper experience when it comes to specs, ense, why they're pc gamers

xbox fanboys have hopefully come to terms with the weaker hardware, and focus on what a console is best for

ps4 fanboys will cheer with the presence of the smallest difference, but when pc is brought up, they don't like being reminded that the machine is weak, because it breaks their little victory

"I don't mind if my version is crap. Atleast xbone is worse"- Cows.

edit. on the other hand, this is pretty much the console war over the last years. Thankfully i switched to pc gaming

btw, i'm "defendign" the xbox abit more nowadays because just using pc wins almost any platform war argument. And i've defended teh WiiU more, since i own one. xb1 is second because, IMHO, it has a more interesting line-up of exclusives than the PS4.

Finally, STFU you fake boy.

Can't believe Tomato made me write all this stuff.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@tormentos said:

By this holiday the PS4 will have higher numbers than gamer with stronger than PS4 set ups that is a FACT not my opinion,12 million in 5 years is not even close to 10 million in 9 months.. Not even close..

Yeah good luck with those sh** ass adoptions rate on PC..Don't worry by 2025 the majority will catch the PS4,off course we be on the PS6 or close..

Like last gen, there will always be more PC gamers with better PC than playstation gamers. As playstation tech stays the same, gfx cards will get cheaper and cheaper.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Strutten

@tormentos said:

@Strutten said:

WTF...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now cut scenes are part of the gameplay...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO they are not you sad troll,you can't play the game during cut scenes you can't period all you can do is watch,so no even if they are in engine which is what you are trying to say,they still are not gameplay and are not accounted as so.

Dropping frames on cut scenes which is a joke and show how sad the game was optimized for PS4,on gameplay which is where the drop actually affect the fluidity of the controls is where the xbox one choke and where it drops i could care less about the cut scenes which i can't control or play....Gameplay and the xbox one drop more there...

Yeah you could care less because you are a biased ass lemming,Sniper Elite 3 belong on this topic as mush as outlast belong you blind biased double standard lemming,but you say sh** to blackace about it all the contrary you roll with outlast when it drops more on xbox one.

You are a hypocrite downplay my Sniper elite argument when Outlast isn't on topic here either and you say sh** about it to blackace hypocrite..hahaha

You don't care about Sniper Elite 3 because it runs up to 30 FPS faster on PS4 when on xbox one it had to be lock to to 30 in order to V-synch it..hahaha

And Sniper Elite 3 does use the latest SDK,the real difference is that the xbox one version didn't get extra time over the PS4 like outlast did...

Basically you are a low post account with the same posting style as him and called me just like HE does which few people do here..My bad if you blew your cover sad troll..

And the more you argue the more you look like him even down to the meltdowns he has..lol

@blackace said:

Hahaha you are the one calling secret NDA like a mister X media moron yet i am the one getting owned..hahaha

Kinglemming,you and Strutten are getting your asses handed to you by me..but but but the latest SDK.. But but but the secret ultra tech inside the xbox one.. That AMD can't talk about...hahaha

You loss it man you really loss it...lol

And i always believe that it would be impossible for you to top,you manticore bullsh** meltdowns,and here you are parading secret NDA tech inside the xbox one..hahahaha

@RoboCopISJesus said:

That is going by the biggest gaming service on PC,find me a freaking hardcore gamer who owns a strong GPU that doesn't own steam.. Really man you are arguing sh**.

@deadline-zero0 said:

NO is not you don't need and xbox one to play Forza Horizon2 it will be on xbox 360 as well.

There ware 900p games on PS4 since launch,but yeah it was worse on xbox one that same game was 10 FPS slower and 720p on xbox one..BF4..

And here you are wanting again to parade PC over the xbox one,but at the same time defending the sh** ass xbox one again,man i am telling you that Hermit act you are trying to pull isn't working..lol

Every time an xbox one vs PS4 pops up it is damage control time on your part,flaming the PS4 version because the PC one is better,but damage controlling the xbox one version which is inferior to the PS4 one,man drop the act you fool no one..lol

Firstly dude : Flagged

I really think you need to understand the basics of the game dude(horror'ish game).. Okay let's go by youre logic then, so an example is, when the guy in the wheelchair grabs you and can't control its a "cutscene"? wtf .. okay so these so called "cutscenes", is to keep the tension on the player and to add some scare elements to it. and again all is rendered ingame and while you are running around (gameplay). the car scene sure we can call that an proper cutscene, but still it uses same assets and elements (tech/ingame wise) as in "gameplay" which is my point and it seems like it still stands because, IT STILL EFFING DROPS on ps4 and xb1 dude. you cant twist that at all, and if you keep using that fire scene as for xbox dropping more, i really suggest you see rest of the video .. from the start to the end, then come back and say the same, they hold pretty much the same frames, and even in the fire scene they are only a few frames apart ? wow.
But if the ps4 really won that analysis, care to show me that DF said that ps4 was the best version ?.

And as for the sniper elite part ? im the hypocrit lol wuut ?, Remember this well dude, i wasnt the one adding it nor Outlast dude, it was blackace and you dude.

For the account part, that im being a "low post account", dude i have other things in my life that i need to attend too, my kid, my wife, work and so on.. and i dont feel the need to go check/post everyday on SW, just to justify any of my purchases unlike you (and if you need to know, i got all "nextgen consoles" laptop and gamer pc aswell).. and by that i guess that makes you an dumbass and ye you know the rest.
You're trolling have gotten way outta hand dude, and fyi you didnt "hand over my ass" at all, all you did again was making seem like a bigger clown than you already are. (Hint Hint Hint look what the f*kc you are writing lol, everything is waaay outta context) The only one that's sad around these boards, is actually you dude - you are in every Ms related thread, for what purpose trolling ? nah, its the obsession you got and the need to bash effing plastic.. didnt want to go down to you're level, but you really gave me no other choice.. you sir are the one with meltdowns. (HINT you're comments) - remember you are the one with the "stronger console".. and still you need to attack.. but im done with ya.. dont even reply to this..

as i said in the other thread.. its like talking to a brick wall.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

El Tormo meltdown confirm.

I fixed it for you Cow. Now crawl your clueless troll #%@ back under that rock in Fantasy Land. lol!!

El Tormo writing War & Peace type text over and over again to try and prove everyone wrong and failing miserably.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

It's not exactly a demanding game. Just saying.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Not playing it for six months is sure better to have a few extra frame-rates. DF is full of it at most it might be two - five frame. My 750ti equals that POS4.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

@SolidTy: I view that as a big problem with EA. Once I heard Peter Moore was at EA. I said to myself he is going to Kiss Ass to MS. Also I remember him saying that how when he was with MS they had plans to buy Nintendo lol.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

@blackace: Holy dude what's with your Damage Control.You take things to serious lol. Your a good laugh at least just like all the other Fanboys on here well most of the Fanboys.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Blackace meltdown confirm.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Not playing it for six months is sure better to have a few extra frame-rates. DF is full of it at most it might be two - five frame. My 750ti equals that POS4.

Also a good more amount of pixels

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

Talk to AMD as they are the ones with the NDA's. Yes, the projected date was 2013, but they wanted to push it back to Sept 2014 because they weren't ready. Do some more research troll. Yes, you are definitely owning yourself GrenadeLicker. Very sad. Just as delusional as the rest of the cows on here.

How about you show me actual proof of this, like I have done, instead of throwing wild accusations about with no backing?

"Bu bu but the NDAs!!!" Yeah, I've heard that before. Somewhere in Russia, a village is missing its idiot.

He never showed any proof, did he? I wonder if he is misterxm

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@blackace said:
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

I fixed it for you Cow. Now crawl your clueless troll #%@ back under that rock in Fantasy Land. lol!!

El Tormo writing War & Peace type text over and over again to try and prove everyone wrong and failing miserably.

Blackace taking beating. TLHBOA.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

Not my type of game, still funny that the xbone could only do 900p on it... the X1 really is a sad excuse of a current gen system.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GrenadeLauncher

Interesting that Crackace hasn't seen fit to respond to my asking for proof. Well, @blackace?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GrenadeLauncher

@blackace said:

Like how you got owned here, Crackace? You're the joke of SW.

@speedfog said:

@blackace said:

P-vs-Z:GW was created way before all the SDK updates on the XB1. If the developer went back and updated the game using all the new tools and extra power, it would run exactly like the PS4 version. It's funny that when OutLast was released on the XB1 and DF said it was better then the PS4 version Cows claimed devs had more time to improve it. LMAO!! So i guess the same can't be said for P-vs-Z:GW

this x10

Like I said: prove it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By tormentos

@Strutten said:

Firstly dude : Flagged

I really think you need to understand the basics of the game dude(horror'ish game).. Okay let's go by youre logic then, so an example is, when the guy in the wheelchair grabs you and can't control its a "cutscene"? wtf .. okay so these so called "cutscenes", is to keep the tension on the player and to add some scare elements to it. and again all is rendered ingame and while you are running around (gameplay). the car scene sure we can call that an proper cutscene, but still it uses same assets and elements (tech/ingame wise) as in "gameplay" which is my point and it seems like it still stands because, IT STILL EFFING DROPS on ps4 and xb1 dude. you cant twist that at all, and if you keep using that fire scene as for xbox dropping more, i really suggest you see rest of the video .. from the start to the end, then come back and say the same, they hold pretty much the same frames, and even in the fire scene they are only a few frames apart ? wow.

But if the ps4 really won that analysis, care to show me that DF said that ps4 was the best version ?.

And as for the sniper elite part ? im the hypocrit lol wuut ?, Remember this well dude, i wasnt the one adding it nor Outlast dude, it was blackace and you dude.

For the account part, that im being a "low post account", dude i have other things in my life that i need to attend too, my kid, my wife, work and so on.. and i dont feel the need to go check/post everyday on SW, just to justify any of my purchases unlike you (and if you need to know, i got all "nextgen consoles" laptop and gamer pc aswell).. and by that i guess that makes you an dumbass and ye you know the rest.

You're trolling have gotten way outta hand dude, and fyi you didnt "hand over my ass" at all, all you did again was making seem like a bigger clown than you already are. (Hint Hint Hint look what the f*kc you are writing lol, everything is waaay outta context) The only one that's sad around these boards, is actually you dude - you are in every Ms related thread, for what purpose trolling ? nah, its the obsession you got and the need to bash effing plastic.. didnt want to go down to you're level, but you really gave me no other choice.. you sir are the one with meltdowns. (HINT you're comments) - remember you are the one with the "stronger console".. and still you need to attack.. but im done with ya.. dont even reply to this..

as i said in the other thread.. its like talking to a brick wall.

First dude i don't care you started calling me eltormented and down right making a post without a point just to attack me and you have done it other times.

If you don't have an argument don't post period.

No it is you who need to understand that cut scenes are unplayable and that gameplay is gameplay and cut scenes are cut scenes,in fact many PS3 games were flamed here to having to many cut scenes for that sole reason is not playable.

So yeah the xbox one version of that game dropping on gameplay matter more than dropping on cut scenes.

I didn't say DF stated the PS4 was better,see you are a hypocrite because Blackace did claim DF stated the xbox one version of outlast was better which is a total lie and you didn't ask him,so you are single me out because you are a lemming..lol

No you were not but you argue out outlast performance on this thread,and when i bring another you are so sad that you downplay my game Sniper Elite 3 but at the same time defend outlast on this one..lol

That make you a hypocrite.

Yeah you sure do and that is the reason you are here making a wall of test,with the same posting stile of another poster right down to his meltdowns..lol

I actually ridicule you which is what hurt you the most,you attacked me first in fact you make a post just to attack me and you have in other instances as well,you don't make arguments you just plain insult me or try to downplay my arguments with nothing,classic alter ego style..

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@tormentos said:

Like last gen, there will always be more PC gamers with better PC than playstation gamers. As playstation tech stays the same, gfx cards will get cheaper and cheaper.

Yes like i told you in several years when a $50 dollar GPU stronger becomes the norm or Intelintegrated graphics catch with the PS4.

@blackace said:
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Oh dude i am not the one with a meltdown claiming Alien Tech is inside the xbox one and guarded by NDA...hahaha

Don't worry time move fast and on 2015 you will be the most laugh at fanboy on this room and probably the site...lol

@xhawk27 said:

No your 750TI doesn't equal the PS4 in fact it doesn't even equal the xbox one which has a 7770..lol

It has faster frames while been 1080p the xbox one version 900p.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Interesting that Crackace hasn't seen fit to respond to my asking for proof. Well, @blackace?

And he never will all he does is invent lies,and have a meltdown when you ask him for proof..hahahah

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83  Edited By MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

ohh poor El Tormo why everyone is picking on you

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Strutten

@tormentos: Okay, firstly: I did'nt attack you at all dude, you jumped me and started the attacks - grasp more please. in my first post to you, i wrote and i specify (i have BOLDED it for you, so you dont miss it this time around) :

As you can see, not even one word of of these "attacks", did just point out the obvious for you el tormented - but hey, its youre boat ? - But now, the fun begins ; let's start with you adding (sniper elite, for what making the xb1, which is an entertainment console look bad ?) and then twisting things as you please, because youre own points and arguments had failed on you miserably, so here comes my point for that : for what purpose is that any good, to favor the ps brand or yourself (fyi you dont gain a daim or for that matter a DAMN THING)?. as i said you really doesnt make it any easier for yourself dude and it makes you look a massive clown/dumbass.

---------------------------------------

As for my arguments : i had plenty, you just went " alalal, i cant see or hear anything", i threw it right in your face dude.. but you still went in full denial.. even when your own video proves otherwise(that it really not that bad, as you make it out to be * again misinformation from your side * like always). bu bu but it was a cutscene. it dropped and so effing what deal it with dude, fyi it did also drop like xb1 in "gameplay" ? they were pretty much equal in terms of drops and IQ.

And now you went totally nuts and started attacking me, that i suddenly reminded (an alt also ) of blackace, kingttito etc, and that i was a and i refer again "a sad lemming, having meltdowns, hypocrite, blind and biased lemming, a liar" should i go on dude ? thats attacks.

What you and blackace was discussing, has nothing to do with me do - learn to comprehend those kinda things, waaay before entering or continueing further into a discussion.

Then you went nuts again : and started again "attacking" me, while me and grenade actually had a an pretty good conversation (learn to read, and what i actually meant, do i really need to type /s ? but some really need to have it on paper "black on white", which you actually got /facepalm).. and i again specify what you wrote(which also includes blackace somehow.. and you say you dont attack ?:

Fun Fact : You are basically pretty much the only one around here, that stills puts those misterX words in peoples mouth.

As for the rest, i wont even use any more time on this subject "talking to a wall".. as you are goin' full paranoid yet again.. alter ego lol dude, you got some serious issues/obession - and i suggest to switch hobbies or atleast take a few days of SW. Not all on these boards, are hating you're beloved ps brand, which includes me. i do like the ps brand and its games, its the fanboys, is what people doesnt like, and you should learn something from that, (hint) my comment/youre own comments.

but as i said : flagged as you did the effing same yet again.

and i would dare to say, you sir are an douchebag.

Edit : as for the hypocrite part : remember this well AGAIN! all i did was pointing out the obvious, which was you spreading misinformation (making it sound alot worse, than it really was) - when the 2 only was a few frames apart.. ergo pretty much equal, which they are.. AND i didnt add anything else into the discussion dude you did!, remember that - you are the hypocrite here remember that aswell.

as for blackace, has nothing to do with me, and dont drag him into our discussion - also i think we all know, he is here for trolling. thats why i didnt replied to him.

Also im not/cant be hurt over consoles and video games. i use em' to entertain me.

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#85 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

Um......anyway, It's a great game (even on the PS3).

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

"On consoles, the PS4 game offers up the best experience by a whisker, but the Xbox One game is almost equally outstanding and shouldn't be overlooked if the bulk of your gaming buddies are based on Xbox Live - the minor dips in performance have no impact on the gameplay while image quality still holds up superbly despite the resolution deficit."

I guess times really are desperate for cows

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GrenadeLauncher

@RR360DD said:

"On consoles, the PS4 game offers up the best experience by a whisker, but the Xbox One game is almost equally outstanding and shouldn't be overlooked if the bulk of your gaming buddies are based on Xbox Live - the minor dips in performance have no impact on the gameplay while image quality still holds up superbly despite the resolution deficit."

44% more pixels = "a whisker."

I guess times really are desperate for lems.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

You realize this game came out at launch on the XB1 right? Is this really a reason to brag? How more pathetic can cows get?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GrenadeLauncher

@chikenfriedrice said:

You realize this game came out at launch on the XB1 right? Is this really a reason to brag? How more pathetic can cows get?

Cows are laughing at you losing exclusives. At this point you're leaving the year with less than you came in with.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

I think that I had the same argument before with a cow about bf4, saying 156% more pixels = "a whisker."

I guess it is safe to conclude that times really are desperate for lems. and cows.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By clyde46

@MK-Professor said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

I think that I had the same argument before with a cow about bf4, saying 156% more pixels = "a whisker."

I guess it is safe to conclude that times really are desperate for lems. and cows.

For consolites in general.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Chutebox: BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GrenadeLauncher

@clyde46 said:

@MK-Professor said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

For consolites in general.

PC master race, you could say.

We are not worthy.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Promised_Trini said:

@SolidTy: I view that as a big problem with EA. Once I heard Peter Moore was at EA. I said to myself he is going to Kiss Ass to MS. Also I remember him saying that how when he was with MS they had plans to buy Nintendo lol.

Yep. It's worked out well since launch.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@Truth_Hurts_U said:

@OhSnapitz:

Yeah, it's fun... I play PC... But the gd bots and AFK noob cakes make my head hurt.

This is the kind of competitive multiplayer I don't take seriously.. so as long as there are no cheaters, I'll enjoy it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#96 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Strutten said:

@blackace said:

Owned, i dunno - really just pointed out the obvious :), which is needed from time to time..

But sure does love to change things pretty often, which yea could give him the jester title yes.. so ye, i agree with that :P

Funny thing is if you should bring up something not related directly to the discussion, he jumps all over it. I've seen it and had it happen to me. But in his case its all gravy. Guy is awesome. It makes this board fun to see someone so in love with a corporation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tormentos

@Strutten said:

@tormentos: Okay, firstly: I did'nt attack you at all dude, you jumped me and started the attacks - grasp more please. in my first post to you, i wrote and i specify (i have BOLDED it for you, so you dont miss it this time around) :

As you can see, not even one word of of these "attacks", did just point out the obvious for you el tormented - but hey, its youre boat ? - But now, the fun begins ; let's start with you adding (sniper elite, for what making the xb1, which is an entertainment console look bad ?) and then twisting things as you please, because youre own points and arguments had failed on you miserably, so here comes my point for that : for what purpose is that any good, to favor the ps brand or yourself (fyi you dont gain a daim or for that matter a DAMN THING)?. as i said you really doesnt make it any easier for yourself dude and it makes you look a massive clown/dumbass.

As for my arguments : i had plenty, you just went " alalal, i cant see or hear anything", i threw it right in your face dude.. but you still went in full denial.. even when your own video proves otherwise(that it really not that bad, as you make it out to be * again misinformation from your side * like always). bu bu but it was a cutscene. it dropped and so effing what deal it with dude, fyi it did also drop like xb1 in "gameplay" ? they were pretty much equal in terms of drops and IQ.

And now you went totally nuts and started attacking me, that i suddenly reminded (an alt also ) of blackace, kingttito etc, and that i was a and i refer again "a sad lemming, having meltdowns, hypocrite, blind and biased lemming, a liar" should i go on dude ? thats attacks.

What you and blackace was discussing, has nothing to do with me do - learn to comprehend those kinda things, waaay before entering or continueing further into a discussion.

Then you went nuts again : and started again "attacking" me, while me and grenade actually had a an pretty good conversation (learn to read, and what i actually meant, do i really need to type /s ? but some really need to have it on paper "black on white", which you actually got /facepalm).. and i again specify what you wrote(which also includes blackace somehow.. and you say you dont attack ?:

Fun Fact : You are basically pretty much the only one around here, that stills puts those misterX words in peoples mouth.

As for the rest, i wont even use any more time on this subject "talking to a wall".. as you are goin' full paranoid yet again.. alter ego lol dude, you got some serious issues/obession - and i suggest to switch hobbies or atleast take a few days of SW. Not all on these boards, are hating you're beloved ps brand, which includes me. i do like the ps brand and its games, its the fanboys, is what people doesnt like, and you should learn something from that, (hint) my comment/youre own comments.

but as i said : flagged as you did the effing same yet again.

and i would dare to say, you sir are an douchebag.

Edit : as for the hypocrite part : remember this well AGAIN! all i did was pointing out the obvious, which was you spreading misinformation (making it sound alot worse, than it really was) - when the 2 only was a few frames apart.. ergo pretty much equal, which they are.. AND i didnt add anything else into the discussion dude you did!, remember that - you are the hypocrite here remember that aswell.

as for blackace, has nothing to do with me, and dont drag him into our discussion - also i think we all know, he is here for trolling. thats why i didnt replied to him.

Also im not/cant be hurt over consoles and video games. i use em' to entertain me.

For got sake you lifeless troll,you discussed a game not related to this topic,you try to pass cut scenes as gameplay to win an argument.

And when i bring another game you flame me for doing exactly the same thing other poster did and which you say nothing.

So yeah cry me a river.

I could care less if you flag me cry baby.

The game drops more often on xbox one and on gameplay,PvsZ is 900p and has drops as well,and Sniper Elite is up to 30 FPS slower you are fighting for nothing because the xbox one can't keep up with the PS4 no matter what.

@MK-Professor said:

ohh poor El Tormo why everyone is picking on you

Is because i ridicule some xbox fans who still deny the gap the PS4 has over the xbox one,Blackace even bring secret new tech that is under strict NDA by the Pentagon which can destroy the world if reveal even dual Titan on SLI pale in comparison to this new hidden tech..

@MK-Professor said:

Who in his right mind will think that from 900p to 1440 there is a whisker.?

Arguing PC vs consoles is useless,no matter what GPU the PS4 would have come with a R290X or a 780GTX it would have been outdone same year in the very same instant it launch,because you can have 2 or even 3 780GTX on a single PC.

For $399 you can't ask more,not with the mentality console makers have this gen,and with sony's finacial problems.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By clyde46

Poor people gunna be poor.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 cainetao11

@deadline-zero0: The difference is that xbox fanboys have come to grasp that the cloud, the dx12, the removal of the Kinect, nothing is going to make it stronger. Any fanboys trying hoping that somehow it'll change needs to get real.

Well said. Nothing will make it as strong as the ps4. I also believe nothing will make it sell as much as the ps4. Also, nothing will make me not play games on systems I want to. Crazy, right?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 cainetao11

@Strutten:

I really think you need to understand the basics of the game dude(horror'ish game).. Okay let's go by youre logic then, so an example is, when the guy in the wheelchair grabs you and can't control its a "cutscene"? wtf .. okay so these so called "cutscenes", is to keep the tension on the player and to add some scare elements to it. and again all is rendered ingame and while you are running around (gameplay). the car scene sure we can call that an proper cutscene, but still it uses same assets and elements (tech/ingame wise) as in "gameplay" which is my point and it seems like it still stands

Why is it in the case of the teaser for uncharted 4, when people said its not gameplay, the answer was but that was "in game" not a cut scene? But here that doesn't fly?