PES '15: Xbox One 720p PS4 1080p

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts

Just came across this

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/sag_alt-er_/imgs/6/d/6db28c29.png

http://www.konami.jp/we/2015/

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Doesn't this use the fox engine?

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

People still play PES lol

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MightyMuna

@Scipio8:

Deflection much.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MightyMuna

@scatteh316:

Yeah. That was my initial thought as well. Seems like FOX engine and Xbox One don't coalesce.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Konami worst developer ever confirmed? Even poverty-stricken Ukrainian developers of Metro could get it running at 912p and 60fps at Xbox One. Does this mean MGS5 will be 720p on X1 as well? Well, I wouldn't buy it anyway.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#7 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

OMG , PS4 so powerful , Xbox so weak . Lol , Boned , holding PS4 back which is leagues ahead of any console out there . Better than 99% PCs out there because GDDR5 power + Supercharged PC and extremely powerful . When you own most powerful console from most powerful by gamers for gamers Sony then you always get 1080. The Sony's way . AWWW YEAAAHHH !!!

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MightyMuna

@Salt_The_Fries:

Come on. Different engines use different resources. What this simply means is that, Xbox One's architecture/power just can run THIS ENGINE higher than 720p.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

People still play PES lol

The new one is great! Jokes on you lol

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Even after 19 years since the existence of this franchise Konami is unable to make realistic player animations.

They also can't make a good PES game since PES 3/4.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

Wouldn't surprise me, Konami hate Xbox, they only release stuff on it because of the money, they really don't want to. A lot of the stuff they release on Xbox is poor quality.

For example, how was it easier to port the Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid collection to the PS3? Yet the X360 version had issues so bad it was recommended you don't get it (for silent hill at least). MGS5 will perform like ass on the X1.

Lucky EA are here with Fifa, so Xbox owners don't have to put up with Konami's shit.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

That would explain why it looked like dog shit when I played the demo. There's really no excuses when EA manage to get Fifa 15 running at 1080p, 60 fps and have it look better than your game,

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#14 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

@Cloud_imperium: You are retarded and your sentence structure is shocking.

And your sarcasm detector is damaged .

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Let's be honest here, they could get it running at 1080p, but Konami isn't a fan of the xbone.

Also, lol PES. I stopped playing that one since the PS2 days when i was younger.

FIFA is far superior now anyway.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MightyMuna

@HalcyonScarlet:

Words elude me.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Fox engine ain't got time for the Xbone's shit hardware.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Wouldn't surprise me, Konami hate Xbox, they only release stuff on it because of the money, they really don't want to. A lot of the stuff they release on Xbox is poor quality.

For example, how was it easier to port the Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid collection to the PS3? Yet the X360 version had issues so bad it was recommended you don't get it (for silent hill at least). MGS5 will perform like ass on the X1.

Lucky EA are here with Fifa, so Xbox owners don't have to put up with Konami's shit.

I thought you said you weren't a lem. Sweet damage control.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

FIFA/closed

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Let's be honest here, they could get it running at 1080p, but Konami isn't a fan of the xbone.

Also, lol PES. I stopped playing that one since the PS2 days when i was younger.

Did Konami ever actually say that they don't like the Xbone? lol

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HalcyonScarlet
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Fox engine ain't got time for the Xbone's shit hardware.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

I thought you said you weren't a lem. Sweet damage control.

Just because I call out Konami, I'm a lem? Don't think so. I've always said this. They've made themselves clear in their lack of effort across too many games. So my questions about them are legitimate. They treated Xbox with disdain last gen.

I cool with it now, I'm not really into their games. I find Pr Evo and Fifa too simulation based to be fun after buying both last year and I've never been able to get into MGS even though I have some of them.

My really question is, if they can't be bothered, why even do it? I'd be absolutely fine with them just releasing games on the PC and Playstation if that's what they wanted, but stop fuckin people around, they pay a lot of money for Konami's Products.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

lol at the excuses

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

Yet Fifa pulls it off.

Seems like a problem on their end.

sukraj-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sukraj-
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Yet Fifa pulls it off.

mah channa sagga hate fifa ok boss

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

But but but im a hermit..hahahaha boy all thread you are pro xbox and flaming sony any more proof that you are a lemming who hides on PC.? hahaaaa

I love that first sentence such bitterness and DC,the game at 720p is probably a problem of the Fox engine on xbox one,not every engine will run good on xbox one thanks to ESRAM been to small for a 1080p frame buffer,is not Konami fault is the xbox one,i am sure if it had GDDD5 it would be 1080p now.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Just because I call out Konami, I'm a lem? Don't think so. I've always said this. They've made themselves clear in their lack of effort across too many games. So my questions about them are legitimate. They treated Xbox with disdain last gen.

I cool with it now, I'm not really into their games. I find Pr Evo and Fifa too simulation based to be fun after buying both last year and I've never been able to get into MGS even though I have some of them.

My really question is, if they can't be bothered, why even do it? I'd be absolutely fine with them just releasing games on the PC and Playstation if that's what they wanted, but stop fuckin people around, they pay a lot of money for Konami's Products.

You are a lemm be proud...

And is an engine problem it is easy to see not all engines will run 1080p on xbox one,it is well know and this one in particular has problems on xbox.

@freedomfreak said:

Yet Fifa pulls it off.

Fifa doesn't run on Fox engine so is totally irrelevant,BF4 was 720p yet sniper elite is 1080p.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@pimphand_gamer said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Did Konami ever actually say that they don't like the Xbone? lol

Well, they don't hate, but definitely favour the Playstation recently.

Again, FIFA looks better and it's 1080p on the bone. I mean, even if PES couldn't reach 1080p, 900p would be the minimum. Same with MGS V

The FOX engiine isn't graphically impressive, but it uses very advanced lighting that can make it look almost real. You can notice it with P.T

Again, there's really no reason for this to be 720p outside of pure lazyness. Even has weak has the weak xbone is, and weaker than the potato 4, it's that big of a difference

I personally don't liking calling devs/publishers lazy myself, but being a PC gamer, those cases do exist from time to time.

Take a look at The Evil Within and those shitty requirements. Not even a minimum. Lazy port is lazy

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 freedomfreak
@tormentos said:

Fifa doesn't run on Fox engine so is totally irrelevant,BF4 was 720p yet sniper elite is 1080p.

Yeah, seems the Fox Engine is just ass then.

Yeah, but BF4 was a launch title, and it looks a lot better than Sniper Elite.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DEadliNE-Zero0

@tormentos: LOL Tomato

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@IgGy621985: PES5/WE9 was the best soccer game. (and still is to this day)

Tried the new demo, but you can only play side to side, so I deleted it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tormentos

@freedomfreak said:

Yeah, seems the Fox Engine is just ass then.

Yeah, but BF4 was a launch title, and it looks a lot better than Sniper Elite.

It not ass it just ass for the xbox one,i am sure if ESRAM wasn't there the game would be 1080p,the engine wasn't build around the xbox one.

So does the PS4 version but still is 1080p,so is worlfenstein and destiny,the xbox one can achieve 1080p is just depends on what game and what engine.

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol Lemmings..

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 freedomfreak
@tormentos said:

It not ass it just ass for the xbox one,i am sure if ESRAM wasn't there the game would be 1080p,the engine wasn't build around the xbox one.

So does the PS4 version but still is 1080p,so is worlfenstein and destiny,the xbox one can achieve 1080p is just depends on what game and what engine.

So, the people behind this engine just don't know how to properly program for the Xbox One. It's a problem on their end, seeing as how other recent games don't have this issue. Hell, the last multiplat to have a difference this huge was Ground Zeroes, a Fox Engine based game.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DEadliNE-Zero0

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol Lemmings..

A must be the worlds worst lemming, since i don't even own any xbox console.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Fox engine makes lemmings cry bitch tears. Thanks, Fox engine.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

da power of teh cloud can't handle 22 characters on screen!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

I think the XBO version requires more optimisation that they can't be bothered to do. I guess vthis game is aimed at Europe which is Sony land.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@bussinrounds said:

@IgGy621985: PES5/WE9 was the best soccer game. (and still is to this day)

Tried the new demo, but you can only play side to side, so I deleted it.

You're right. I forgot PES 5 was still a PS2 title. PES 3, 4 and 5 had the best gameplay in any football game to date.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MightyMuna

I'm in awe of the rationalisation people come up with, just to pacify their internal conflict/remorse.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You are a lemm be proud...

And is an engine problem it is easy to see not all engines will run 1080p on xbox one,it is well know and this one in particular has problems on xbox.

Do they suck at developing engines then? Because others don't seem to have such issues.

I'm questioning a multiplat developer because they clearly put no effort into their Xbox products. Sorry I'm not a lem. I don't even game on my X1 (and barely my 360) anymore. Only reason I haven't sold off my X1 is because it would be at a truly massive loss for me in the UK, so there is no point in me getting rid of it.

And if I did get Fifa, Pro Evo or MGSV it would be on my PC that performs better than the X1 anyway. Only considering buying one game for the X1 in the foreseeable future.

I've said far more negative things about Xbox lately than positive and I've advised everyone who asked me to wait to get one, until it's worth it.

I'm calling it fair, put effort into Xbox games or don't bother at all. Yes I'm questioning Konami, a multiplat developer. I have no doubt games will perform better on the PS4, but they make the gap far too obvious, which means they just give the Xbox workable standard ports, so my question stands, why bother? These games cost people £40+, that's serious, it's a lot of money, so do it properly or not at all.

Answer me why the Silent Hill collection performs worse on a less complex hardware like the X360 and then tell me I'm wrong. Silent Hill Collection should have been on PS3 and PC, it might have worked out.

I've felt this way years before the X1 was shown. I simply don't trust Konami. So don't take everything so personally against Playstation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tormentos

@freedomfreak said:

So, the people behind this engine just don't know how to properly program for the Xbox One. It's a problem on their end, seeing as how other recent games don't have this issue. Hell, the last multiplat to have a difference this huge was Ground Zeroes, a Fox Engine based game.

No.

They know how to code,its engine is not probably ESRAM friendly,either way is not a GPU problem of the xbox one is probably an ESRAM one.

@deadline-zero0 said:

No you are one for the worse lemmings because you are shameful of been call one so you hide on PC.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Do they suck at developing engines then? Because others don't seem to have such issues.

I'm questioning a multiplat developer because they clearly put no effort into their Xbox products. Sorry I'm not a lem. I don't even game on my X1 (and barely my 360) anymore. Only reason I haven't sold off my X1 is because it would be at a truly massive loss for me in the UK, so there is no point in me getting rid of it.

And if I did get Fifa, Pro Evo or MGSV it would be on my PC that performs better than the X1 anyway. Only considering buying one game for the X1 in the foreseeable future.

I've said far more negative things about Xbox lately than positive and I've advised everyone who asked me to wait to get one, until it's worth it.

I'm calling it fair, put effort into Xbox games or don't bother at all. Yes I'm questioning Konami, a multiplat developer. I have no doubt games will perform better on the PS4, but they make the gap far too obvious, which means they just give the Xbox workable standard ports, so my question stands, why bother? These games cost people £40+, that's serious, it's a lot of money, so do it properly or not at all.

Answer me why the Silent Hill collection performs worse on a less complex hardware like the X360 and then tell me I'm wrong. Silent Hill Collection should have been on PS3 and PC, it might have worked out.

I've felt this way years before the X1 was shown. I simply don't trust Konami. So don't take everything so personally against Playstation.

No MS sucks designing consoles which is different.

Fox Engine i am sure wasn't design with the xbox in mind.

And after the barrage of 720p games on xbox one you claim no one had this issue.? Even Killer Instinct which is a first party game was 720p.

Yes you are a lemming is not what you own is who you cheer for,and you are almost always defensive of anything MS is a clear give away.

Yeah hide on PC defend the xbox one my god lemming are a joke this gen,to shameful to be call a lemm after MS fu** up...hahaha

This gen no one is a lemm..

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DEadliNE-Zero0

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

No you are one for the worse lemmings because you are shameful of been call one so you hide on PC.

And yet, my post history shows me talking about my PC, and pc gaming in a more positive way than console gaming.

But then again, you damage control every negative info on Sony and playstation, no matter how small it is.

Best part is, i made a thread about LBP3, Tearaway Unfolded, Driveclub and Project Horizon. You're trolling about sales, specs and company profits more often.

LOL Tomato

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 freedomfreak
@tormentos said:

No.

They know how to code,its engine is not probably ESRAM friendly,either way is not a GPU problem of the xbox one is probably an ESRAM one.

So, it is an engine problem, cause they seem about the only ones out there that get borked like this.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@GravityX Let us know when the XBone catches up to PS4 parity again. I think the first time was cool, but definitely be sure to make a part 2 thread when it happens.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@MightyMuna said:

@scatteh316:

Yeah. That was my initial thought as well. Seems like FOX engine and Xbox One don't coalesce.

Seems like XBone and 1080p don't coalesce.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

bu bu but konami hates xbone

bu bu but PSE sucks Fifa better

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@tormentos said:

@freedomfreak said:

No.

@deadline-zero0 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

No MS sucks designing consoles which is different.

Fox Engine i am sure wasn't design with the xbox in mind.

And after the barrage of 720p games on xbox one you claim no one had this issue.? Even Killer Instinct which is a first party game was 720p.

Yes you are a lemming is not what you own is who you cheer for,and you are almost always defensive of anything MS is a clear give away.

Yeah hide on PC defend the xbox one my god lemming are a joke this gen,to shameful to be call a lemm after MS fu** up...hahaha

This gen no one is a lemm..

"after the barrage of 720p games" yeah mostly at launch or with in the first 3 months. Killer Instict was a launch title, yet Konami are fucking up all this time later? MS making shit hardware is your excuse? Didn't stop Konami from optimising games for the ridiculously complex PS2 and PS3, two consoles considered up there in the same breath as the NES for difficult development. And they can't do it for an Xbox console, are you serious.

lol a lem, please. I don't even cheer for the X1, it's not delivering either. And when I defend it, it's almost always because the offence is disproportionate. In fact I call it out more than I defend it. As I said just because I don't cheer on your precious Playstation 4 that has yet to deliver on any of the cows hype over the last two years, you want to make me out as a lem.

With your logic anyone who speaks in defence of the Playstation 4 is a cow and I've seem quite a few do that.

I am never going back to consoles, there's nothing to hide behind, your consoles are a joke, all these multiplats are going to the PC, all you get so far are shit exclusives, indie games and ports running at 30fps and that's your current gen and on top of that you get milked with fees and anything else they can think of to squeeze pennies out of, and you think I'm going back to that. Even the graphics pretty much look shit on most games apart from maybe Drive Club. Finally they simply can't deliver decent enough hardware at the $400 budget anymore.

You would have to be a complete moron to be a console fanboy. You're essentially defending companies who milk you dry. At least I had the good sense to jump ship before I got milked for another gen.

The truth is, you are much more of a fanboy for defending Konami than I am for calling them out.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MightyMuna

@HalcyonScarlet: @scottpsfan14: seriously, people should stop with the Japanese bias crap. If that's the case, why did MGS Ground Zeroes look better on 360 than PS3?