PES 15 screenshots with the new Fox engine

• 89 results
#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

Looking good?

#2 Posted by smashed_pinata (3273 posts) -

They all have such dumbass hairstyles, lmao.

Game looks good though

#3 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

Needs more flopping

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

Needs more flopping

uhm what?

#5 Posted by mems_1224 (47282 posts) -

looks like a 360 game

#6 Edited by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Ballroompirate said:

Needs more flopping

uhm what?

Yes I just made fun of the Heat

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@Ballroompirate: Just because there are a few bad apples out there, doesn't mean they all are

#9 Posted by PyratRum (561 posts) -

Looks great. Been playing quite a bit of PES2014 lately and it's nice to see the series getting back into form.

#10 Posted by Chutebox (37373 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Ballroompirate: Just because there are a few bad apples out there, doesn't mean they all are

A FEW???

#11 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Sure keep telling yourself that, flopping is getting ridiculous in Soccer.

#12 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

Looks horrible. Looks like last gen(PS3, XBOX 360) game

#13 Posted by hoosier7 (3845 posts) -

Looks like PES has the edge over FIFA with the crowds and stadiums, pretty even on the player front these days though. Think i'll still be sticking to FIFA again this year.

#14 Posted by sailor232 (4831 posts) -

Agreed, watching this world cup and flopping is really bad, that and bad ref calls.

#15 Posted by Elpresador-911 (316 posts) -

looks decent

#16 Edited by silversix_ (14801 posts) -

Bad looking. Fox Engine is nowhere near as impressive as Kojima made us believe

#17 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

#18 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9853 posts) -

eh... looks to plasticy and colors are to solid

#19 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

Looks like PES has the edge over FIFA with the crowds and stadiums, pretty even on the player front these days though. Think i'll still be sticking to FIFA again this year.

PES has the gameplay Edge, FIFA has had better graphics and modes for a few years though

#20 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@hoosier7 said:

PES has the gameplay Edge, FIFA has had better graphics and modes for a few years though

Nope. Look PES reviews. Worse reviews than latest fifa, and also very super low score by audience(for example, Metacritic)

#21 Edited by hoosier7 (3845 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@hoosier7 said:

I'd say mostly the opposite, FIFA for gameplay (i like the more arcade style) and for graphics it's really hit and miss since it depends on the player and whether PES has the license and whether it's a scanned player on FIFA or a generic mock up but i've felt PES got the pitches down better. FIFA's had the game modes for years especially since FUT came in though.

#22 Posted by mems_1224 (47282 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

LOL A few??? Have you even watched the World Cup? There is a flop every 2 minutes

#23 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -

FIFA is better in every conceivable way. From the graphics, to the teams available, the sponserships, the gameplay, the modes, online, everything. PES lol.

#24 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4517 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

You mean 'diving'? Anything for a free kick or penalty.

-

I won't be rushing out to get this. Pro Evo has to prove itself again imo. I got 2014 and didn't like it.

#25 Posted by BPoole96 (22803 posts) -

Is this a last gen only game?

#26 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16659 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

FIFA is better in every conceivable way. From the graphics, to the teams available, the sponserships, the gameplay, the modes, online, everything. PES lol.

True, I used to love PES. But Fifa destroys it every year now.

And now that the Ignite engine is coming to PC... yeah Fifa all the way.

#27 Posted by Netret0120 (2207 posts) -

PES dominated the PS2 era. Once Fifa 09 came out i have been playing Fifa over Pes anyday. EA really caught up with Pes

#28 Posted by getyeryayasout (7602 posts) -

They seem to have gotten the goofy soccer haircuts down pat.

#29 Posted by blamix99 (2063 posts) -

looks like gen 7

#30 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

Fifa 15 still better

#31 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

LOL A few??? Have you even watched the World Cup? There is a flop every 2 minutes

Watched World cup? God could you be anymore American? How about the Champions League, La liga, EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, FA cup, Copa del rey etc..

#32 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

The faces look okay(The faces look like plastic in some of the screenshots) and the stadium does not look that great for a next gen game. Some of the screenshots look like something from a last gen soccer game at times.

#33 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

Is this a last gen only game?

It's both a current gen and a last gen game.

#34 Edited by J_Swayze (493 posts) -

@Mozelleple112: They flop in all European leagues and you know it. Heck, every league in the whole world flops except for the US....but American soccer sucks. That's one thing America is better in soccer than the rest of the world, NOT FLOPPING

#35 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Netret0120 said:

PES dominated the PS2 era. Once Fifa 09 came out i have been playing Fifa over Pes anyday. EA really caught up with Pes

Lol no. PES never was a s good as FIFA. If you live in the UK, you will know that the majority of teams weren't even using the proper names and had different badges on PES. FIFA had the sponsers down the whole time. Just a better game. Always has been.

#36 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

I thought PS2014 used the Fox Engine?

#37 Posted by Sollet (7395 posts) -

Looks decent at best.

#38 Edited by Daious (1392 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Its terrible in basketball too.

#39 Edited by mems_1224 (47282 posts) -

@Mozelleple112 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Watched World cup? God could you be anymore American? How about the Champions League, La liga, EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, FA cup, Copa del rey etc..

Why would I waste my time on something I dont give a shit about? All I know is that the world cup is unwatchable with all these pansies falling over themselves constantly.

#40 Posted by lhughey (4243 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Why would you try to make a counter argument using those gifs??? The kickers were balancing on one leg and were clearly hit by the defense. You should expect to fall if someone runs into you wile you're balancing on the toes of one of your feet. The first guy fell like anyone would. The second guy was trying to avoid a torn ankle or knee by jumping after the hit to dislodge his cleats from the turf.

#41 Posted by freedomfreak (40973 posts) -

My sport is better than yours :but:

#42 Edited by mjorh (808 posts) -

Who cares when u have FIFA?!

#43 Posted by Blabadon (26654 posts) -

Ground Zeroes looked really good throughout but humans were a sticking point. Doesn't seem to be too much changed here

#44 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

@daious said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Its terrible in basketball too.

With Basketball at least the flops are fined during the finals and before they did the "we're gonna take your money away thing" yeah it use to be a issue but now it's really not to a degree compared to Soccer and their flops.

#45 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@PCgameruk said:

I thought PS2014 used the Fox Engine?

yeah, but this is coming to next gen, so it looks way better

#46 Posted by Kashiwaba (7412 posts) -

Diving in soccer is like the fake fist fights in hockey and the endless cycle of timeouts in basketball it's stupid but it also makes the game more interesting :p

#47 Edited by navyguy21 (12956 posts) -

Looks Metal Geary

#48 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11290 posts) -

Looks like shit.

#49 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16589 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Flopping in soccer is far worse. Scoring is rare in soccer, so getting a free kick or getting opposing players red cards is a huge advantage.

#50 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72436 posts) -

@22Toothpicks said:

Looks like shit.

Really?