Persona 5, Dragon Quest, Disgaea 5, and Ys coming to PS4!

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Gamerno6666 (1056 posts) -

Haha. Weeaboo/otaku games.

#52 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

lolXbone

lolWiiU

Fuck anything that ain't the PS4 this gen, boys and girls, because Sony just brought their A game with them and they nailed it.

Damnit chaz, stop being such a cow! >.>

#53 Posted by osan0 (12694 posts) -

woohoo! more Ys for the vita \o/.

number of vita games to get in 2015 (i hope a 2015 release in the EU) has increased by 1 :D.

#54 Edited by Krelian-co (10680 posts) -

#55 Posted by charizard1605 (56962 posts) -

This is going to be so damn good.

#56 Posted by mbrockway (3463 posts) -

Welp, that was a quick gen. Sony bringing the pain to XBone.

#57 Posted by jsmoke03 (12846 posts) -

wow!!!! im soo happy i can stop buying new games for ps3 after this year. persona 5 ftw!

now if only they would bring back a proper strat shining force sequel and another valkyria chronicles for the console....

man sony execs are on a roll when it comes to video games....too bad their other divisions are such a money drain

#58 Edited by charizard1605 (56962 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

wow!!!! im soo happy i can stop buying new games for ps3 after this year. persona 5 ftw!

now if only they would bring back a proper strat shining force sequel and another valkyria chronicles for the console....

man sony execs are on a roll when it comes to video games....too bad their other divisions are such a money drain

Just spin off PlayStation into its own thing ffs.

#59 Edited by jsmoke03 (12846 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

whats the advantage of that anyway? i heard that this was only going to be done once doom is inevitable...but why not do it now?

#60 Posted by charizard1605 (56962 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

whats the advantage of that anyway? i heard that this was only going to be done once doom is inevitable...but why not do it now?

The advantage of that is that it's a separate entity, so it's not affected by any losses or cuts that affect Sony proper. Say that Sony as a whole suffers a shitty loss, and there are company wide layoffs. In this case, PlayStation stays shielded from any of that. It's its own entity, with its own independent line of profit, loss, revenue, distribution, products, and so on.

The disadvantage, which doesn't apply in this case, is PlayStation loses the direct backing of Sony. Which, considering how shitty a position Sony is in overall, isn't actually all that much to begin with.

#61 Posted by finalstar2007 (25094 posts) -

OH MY GOD!

This is why i only get PlayStation, the best franchises ALL only on PlayStation! man Persona 5 and Disgaea 5? plus Dragons Quest MMO? SO much YES!

#62 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42718 posts) -

Ew. Do not want.

#63 Posted by funsohng (27660 posts) -

Yay, Persona 5... A title that's also coming to PS3.

Yay, Dragon Quest... One of the most beloved jrpg franchises is now coming to PS4, as a non-jrpg.

Yay, Disgaea... The fifth installment of an overmilked franchise that puts zero effort into refreshing their games except adding minor tweaks to the battle system.

Yay, Ys... Actually I don't know anything about this but judging from the above games, I'm guessing this one isn't going to be much to brag about.

I'm just shaking my head man, this new gen is off to a *GREAT* start... A whole bunch of fps games, even more action and less rpg in the "rpg" games, re-mastered versions of already released games, big focus on even more indie crap with pixelated sidescrollers that will get filthy amounts of praise, jrpgs becoming even less relevant.

Actually Ys is pretty awesome. But knowing Falcom, it's probably Vita-lead.

#64 Edited by jsmoke03 (12846 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

The advantage of that is that it's a separate entity, so it's not affected by any losses or cuts that affect Sony proper. Say that Sony as a whole suffers a shitty loss, and there are company wide layoffs. In this case, PlayStation stays shielded from any of that. It's its own entity, with its own independent line of profit, loss, revenue, distribution, products, and so on.

The disadvantage, which doesn't apply in this case, is PlayStation loses the direct backing of Sony. Which, considering how shitty a position Sony is in overall, isn't actually all that much to begin with.

ok that makes sense tks

#65 Edited by ___gamemaster__ (2415 posts) -

anyone here played radiata stories? the game is very underrated. I love the day/night cycle and suikoden 2 massive ally selection.