Pedal to the Metal - Eurocast! // Animal Haters Enter

  • 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for _Matt_
#51 Posted by _Matt_ (10259 posts) -

That was a good cast guys, nice one. That Matt chap, what a lad.

Also, if you'll ever have me back, I would love to come onto P2M again sometime :D

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#52 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Heil68 next one goes up next monday right?

Avatar image for Heil68
#53 Posted by Heil68 (56786 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 next one goes up next monday right?

I think so. We had some things come up so it may be out a little later.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#54 Edited by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 next one goes up next monday right?

I think so. We had some things come up so it may be out a little later.

Alrighty tighty, just got some people that were curious on when the podcast was out

Avatar image for TheEroica
#55 Posted by TheEroica (16659 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 next one goes up next monday right?

I think so. We had some things come up so it may be out a little later.

Alrighty tighty, just got some people that were curious on when the podcast was out

will be out momentarily :)

Avatar image for Blabadon
#56 Posted by Blabadon (32766 posts) -

Stalking intently

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#57 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heil68 next one goes up next monday right?

I think so. We had some things come up so it may be out a little later.

Alrighty tighty, just got some people that were curious on when the podcast was out

will be out momentarily :)

Awesome sauce!

Avatar image for TheEroica
#58 Posted by TheEroica (16659 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Stalking intently

Just had to wait for it to process... then I just played the new tele for a while in rewards for a day for the books. That is the nicest sounding guitar I've ever played... I swear to god its like wooden sex.

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#59 Edited by getyeryayasout (10615 posts) -

Listening now while I watch the NCAA championship game. Better late than never, I suppose.