PC has best games and Wii U worst games (2014)

  • 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2655 posts) -

PC

PS4

XBOX ONE

WII U

Wii U has fewest games and low scores too. Wii U has no games to play.

#2 Edited by GamingElite021 (80 posts) -

OK. then? shall we dance?

#3 Posted by BldgIrsh (2793 posts) -

Still would prefer the Wii U over the other consoles.

#4 Posted by Telekill (4810 posts) -

Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

#5 Edited by yokofox33 (30044 posts) -

It has plenty of games to play, just not many from 2014. Yet.

#6 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10662 posts) -

@Telekill said:

Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

Hey, shut up. We don't need you making sense over here!

#7 Posted by MBirdy88 (8446 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

Still would prefer the Wii U over the other consoles.

same... when you ahve a Pc .. the PS4/X1 seem nearly worthless.

#8 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2435 posts) -

But I still have more Wii U games than ps4 games so...

#9 Posted by madsnakehhh (14623 posts) -

Ok...? is there a point to this thread other than show some copy paste images from MC? because that won't stop me from enjoying both my new gaming laptop and my WiiU for the next years.

#10 Posted by BldgIrsh (2793 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@bldgirsh said:

Still would prefer the Wii U over the other consoles.

same... when you ahve a Pc .. the PS4/X1 seem nearly worthless.

Yup.

#11 Posted by freedomfreak (41464 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 will be better than anything coming out this year.

WiiU all the way.

#12 Posted by Bigboi500 (30328 posts) -

Find yourself a hobby.

#13 Posted by MBirdy88 (8446 posts) -

@madsnakehhh said:

Ok...? is there a point to this thread other than show some copy paste images from MC? because that won't stop me from enjoying both my new gaming laptop and my WiiU for the next years.

hes having a tantrum because I said PS4 has no games.... unique ones anyway.

#14 Posted by bobbetybob (19296 posts) -

No games to play...apart from the ones in that list. Please learn to use words properly.

#15 Edited by funsohng (28414 posts) -

@gamingelite021 said:

OK. then? shall we dance?

Distraction!

#16 Posted by Sonicplys (2489 posts) -

Wii U has the two best games of the year in Shovel Knight (PC has it too but i rather play with a controller) and Mario Kart 8. Better than Portstation 4 and PortBox One, i still play on the 360 and PS3. I dont need them.

#17 Posted by madsnakehhh (14623 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@madsnakehhh said:

Ok...? is there a point to this thread other than show some copy paste images from MC? because that won't stop me from enjoying both my new gaming laptop and my WiiU for the next years.

hes having a tantrum because I said PS4 has no games.... unique ones anyway.

Lol, ok, so no point at all other than being insecure about a purchase...typical @FreedomFreeLife thread.

#18 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3659 posts) -

Using Metacritic? What are you, a cow?

#19 Edited by HernandeZzzz (855 posts) -

At least Wii U owners have Guacamelee... oh never mind, so does everyone else.

Yeah, it's shit.

#20 Edited by YearoftheSnake5 (7667 posts) -

@Telekill said:

Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

#21 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8562 posts) -

Stop making threads, you're worse than uninspiredcup.

#22 Posted by nintendoboy16 (27265 posts) -

*headdesks hard*

#24 Edited by cainetao11 (18002 posts) -

@Telekill: Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

What the hell are you doing here?

#25 Posted by clyde46 (46805 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

Using Metacritic? What are you, a cow?

Lulz.

#26 Posted by dotWithShoes (4869 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Wii U has fewest games and low scores too. Wii U has no games to play.

Highest rated exclusive of the consoles though.. so yeah :)

#27 Posted by MonsieurX (30865 posts) -

Just OP trying to bash the Wii U while hiding behind the PC.

"BAN THIS FOOL!!! "

#28 Posted by PapaTrop (1643 posts) -

Comparing metacritics is perhaps the worst possible way of comparing "quality" of games.

#29 Posted by hiphops_savior (7973 posts) -

Tropical Freeze is the new Halo Wars confirmed. GS: 6 MC and GR: 80s.

#30 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (3385 posts) -

#31 Edited by bbkkristian (14963 posts) -

Look at my massive ps4 collection.

#32 Posted by PsychoLemons (2123 posts) -

@Telekill said:

Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

Shhhh! It doesn't exist here.

#33 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (25848 posts) -

@gamingelite021 said:

OK. then? shall we dance?

JUST DANCE

#34 Edited by AzatiS (7721 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: But but ... Nintendo has the best games , PS4 is in a pathetic state and has NO games and X1 too ! Because of Mario and Mario Kart PS4 has no games. Im not telling this , sheeps do so they know best. Dont prove them wrong theyll bite you ! I warned you

#35 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8562 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Just OP trying to bash the Wii U while hiding behind the PC.

"BAN THIS FOOL!!! "

Nah, we need him and uninspiredcup for the lulz around here.

#36 Posted by PikachuDude860 (1019 posts) -

...Who is this guy again?

#37 Edited by PapaTrop (1643 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

Look at my massive ps4 collection.

The thought of what that $400+ could have bought instead...

#38 Posted by big_mak523 (167 posts) -

Why are we only limiting the Wii U to one year?...
That makes no sense. If you add in all the years the Wii U has been out, it actually has MORE highly rated games than the others.

#39 Posted by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

@Sonicplys said:

Wii U has the two best games of the year in Shovel Knight (PC has it too but i rather play with a controller)

Oh yeah, I forgot that PC doesn't have the option to use one of thousands of different controllers.

/s

#40 Posted by Gue1 (10431 posts) -

Wii U is shit, nothing can be done to change that. The PS4 has the highest rated game yet it has no games. That's just the way of the delusional users on this board.

#41 Edited by BldgIrsh (2793 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Wii U is shit, nothing can be done to change that. The PS4 has the highest rated game yet it has no games. That's just the way of the delusional users on this board.

The highest rated game being a port from past-gen... that's not something you should be bragging about.

#42 Posted by CrashNeoSigma (13 posts) -

Umm ok ...

#43 Posted by the9thinning (931 posts) -

Wii U is the best console by far...... idiot........

#44 Posted by Gue1 (10431 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

@Telekill said:

Best and worst is subjective from person to person regardless of ratings.

Hey, shut up. We don't need you making sense over here!

tc is just trying to inject some objectivity here by using outside sources and not the delusions of people from this board.

#45 Posted by mariokart64fan (19554 posts) -

Are we running out of arguments or something BC lately I've seen stupid post after post about wiiu and the kicker was the topic of Nintendo needs to stop making accessories are we forgetting opinions are not facts

#46 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4948 posts) -

These comparisons don't work, as most of PS 4 library is just late pc ports meanwhile

Pc and WiiU have more unique games, not last gen ports.

#47 Posted by commonfate (12491 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

Look at my massive ps4 collection.

Hey that's as big as mine! Just replace inFamous with Metal Gear Solid.

#48 Posted by Gamerno6666 (2028 posts) -

Charizard makes the best threads

FreedomFreeLife makes the worst threads.

#49 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4358 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

HAHAHAHA . WTF .?

#50 Posted by Micropixel (929 posts) -

You have to understand that Metacritic doesn't list everything that's available, either. They only list what they have reviews for.