PC gaming is crushing consoles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@Cranler:

Hacking on PC:

• Download hack
  • Install hack
  • Run hack

Hacking on console:

• Download hack
  • Put hack on usb
  • Let hack run from usb

Man hacking on consoles is SOOOO complicated

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@Gue1 said:

yet devs prefer to make games for consoles

False.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@I_can_haz said:

Yet PC doesn't have any AAA exclusives and all the big publishers like Ubisoft are making their money on consoles.

Uhh...

Highest scoring PC exclusives since Wii U release:

• Kentucky Route Zero - Act III (9/10)
  • Path of Exile (9/10)
  • The Stanley Parable (9/10)
  • DOTA 2 (9/10)
  • Football Manager 2014 (9/10)
  • Europa Universalis IV (9/10)

PS4's highest scoring exclusive game on Gamespot:

• inFAMOUS: Second Son (8/10)
  • Resogun (8/10)

I think he means AAA budget

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@I_can_haz said:

Yet PC doesn't have any AAA exclusives and all the big publishers like Ubisoft are making their money on consoles.

Uhh...

• Path of Exile (9/10)
  • DOTA 2 (9/10)

• Resogun (8/10)

@I_can_haz You see this right ? You tend to disappear when you get owned.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23824 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@04dcarraher said:

@Zen_Light said:

@lostrib said:

so you don't play multiplats?

I meant PC exclusives. Not a single one.

Should try to you dont know what your missing.

football manager and dota? lol

lol so out of touch

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Gue1 said:

yet devs prefer to make games for consoles and then, maybe, make a hand me down port to PC down the road. Go figure.

And lol look at those crappy looking exclusives.

This has probably already been posted but don't feel like going through 5 pages of thread.

And LOL crappy exclusives? Are you still playing SS, because that's the only exclusive you have....

I like how you just pull shit out of your ass and disappear as soon as you're met with fact.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

No it doesn't.

Besides indie games are garbage.I didn't bought a $700 card to play an 8bit crap coding by some hipster in his mom's basement.

To be fair, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, The Forest, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Litchdom, and quite a few other games are indies that look better than most AAA games...

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#208 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

call me when pc has his next triple AAA exclusive lol

maybe 2020 ?

the idea of exclusives is the most stupid one, console manufacturers bribe developers to restrict games to a single platform and then fanboys celebrate that they have to pay for underperforming overpriced machines to play those exclusives???

but still, the entire first person shooter genre is a exclusive to PC since playng with a joystick is ridiculous

remember those cod "pros" with x360 joysticks pretending they can really play a fps with that? LOL

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@l34052 said:

LOL i love pc gamers, the air of self delusion and self superiority is completely off the scale.

You may have more power than the new consoles but show a me a single pc game that completely and fully takes advantage of every single feature of your new $500 graphics card....

PC gaming will always be led by the consoles whether you like it or not, so while u all sit there feeling smug and superior us console gamers are all laughin at u for having all of this potential but only using it at console level.

Ummm...it's called Star Citizen.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#211 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@lostrib said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@I_can_haz said:

Uhh...

• Path of Exile (9/10)
  • DOTA 2 (9/10)

• Resogun (8/10)

I think he means AAA budget

Probably not.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

@RedentSC:

@RedentSC said:

I like how the article left out price... which is the most important factor.

I switch from PC gaming about 3 years ago. I was sick of having to keep up to date and upgrade at least one component a year (around £300 minimum PER YEAR) just to keep ontop of that ever breaking wave of games.

PC gaming has its fedelity and yes its impressive (BF4 on PC is an entirely different beast to PS4) but the drawback of PC are massive and cannot be ignored

Personally... i'm happy i shifted to console. Spent what i would have in a single year on hardware for one product which will keep me happily gaming for the next 5 years at least. I'll use the other £1200 MINIMUM saved on somthing more worth while. This is the major issue. Who has that much money just to throw around.... and any hermit who banters on about PC superiority and doesn't recognise this fact is either an ignorant bellend with lots of money, or are just trolling. So can we put this topic to sleep again for the 500th time?

Hmm, where to start here. First of all, I've had my gaming rig for a little or five years now. I haven't had to upgrade a single component. Only just now am I finding that I need to upgrade to a new machine. Yeah, it will be costly, but I'll keep that same rig for another few years. I don't know what you are going on about here saying you had to minimum spend that much money every single year. You don't have to do that unless you were upgrading the gpu once a year. Even then, you do realize that most pc games allow you to adjust the settings so your machine can run it without being brought to its knees. So much fail in your post, so much fail.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#214 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

PC gaming has NOT A SINGLE game I want. All the games I want to play are upcoming console exclusives.

If you're talking about pc multi plats, then yes they will look better on PC, but they will be more fun on consoles like they always were.

And every single person in a developed country has a PC, so the market value argument holds no weight because not everyone buys consoles. Thats like saying people in Russia have more winter coats than people along the equator....NO SHIT!

Why?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@lglz1337 said:

spreadsheet race still trying

chair gamers isolated from the world with no friends

benchmark this shit m8

sad lemming hiding behind pc

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-games-have-surpassed-console-games-globally/033849

I don't get why you're posting a link saying that PC alone is dominating 6 consoles in sales at the moment.

Aren't you anti-pc?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@CrownKingArthur: Considering they like tablets the best I wouldn't be to proud.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@AM-Gamer said:

@CrownKingArthur: Considering they like tablets the best I wouldn't be to proud.

Without context i have absolutely no idea what you're responding to. I'll assume you mean software developers.

You are incorrect, they seem to be putting the most support behind ... oh the PC platform. The one you happen to dislike the least.

I can't imagine you'll take this very well. Sorry dude.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@AM-Gamer said:

Without context i have absolutely no idea what you're responding to. I'll assume you mean software developers.

You are incorrect, they seem to be putting the most support behind ... oh the PC platform. The one you happen to dislike the least.

I can't imagine you'll take this very well. Sorry dude.

Considering they like Smartphone and tablets just the same ill take it fine. Most of those are indie devs that simply dont have the money to fund a console project. There are more games coming to consoles next year that I want to play then on PC. And consdering the PS4 is the fastest selling console of all time im not to worried about its ablity to get games.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46008 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@R4gn4r0k: yes waiting for gta lol

ohh and fifa plays verry well on pc lol

isolated 1 player gamers

dat 4% having monster machines so great

You mean like PS4 and Xbone gamers are waiting for GTA ? Or are you claiming that there will be zero sales on those platforms since only PC gamers are waiting for PC

I don't even know what you mean with 'fifa plays very well on pc lol'

Isolated 1 player games ? That must be why payday was such a huge success for Starbreeze.

You don't need a monster PC to beat current gen consoles. And how many Wii/360/PS3 owners owns a current gen console you think ? LMAO, the numbers game is sooooo much fun

XD

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@psx_warrior said:

@RedentSC:

@RedentSC said:

I switch from PC gaming about 3 years ago. I was sick of having to keep up to date and upgrade at least one component a year (around £300 minimum PER YEAR) just to keep ontop of that ever breaking wave of games.

PC gaming has its fedelity and yes its impressive (BF4 on PC is an entirely different beast to PS4) but the drawback of PC are massive and cannot be ignored

Personally... i'm happy i shifted to console. Spent what i would have in a single year on hardware for one product which will keep me happily gaming for the next 5 years at least. I'll use the other £1200 MINIMUM saved on somthing more worth while. This is the major issue. Who has that much money just to throw around.... and any hermit who banters on about PC superiority and doesn't recognise this fact is either an ignorant bellend with lots of money, or are just trolling. So can we put this topic to sleep again for the 500th time?

Hmm, where to start here. First of all, I've had my gaming rig for a little or five years now. I haven't had to upgrade a single component. Only just now am I finding that I need to upgrade to a new machine. Yeah, it will be costly, but I'll keep that same rig for another few years. I don't know what you are going on about here saying you had to minimum spend that much money every single year. You don't have to do that unless you were upgrading the gpu once a year. Even then, you do realize that most pc games allow you to adjust the settings so your machine can run it without being brought to its knees. So much fail in your post, so much fail.

So if you turn down your settings just so you don't have tpo upgrade your rig yearly why don't you just buy a PS4? your knocking down the visuals to the same level anyways... so much fail.. so much

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

How come the console guys never come up with links, just stuff like "PC SUXZ!!"

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@walloftruth: i decided to swap up my fashion accessories. it's glasses now

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#224 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife - your weird as always man, funny though hiding behind PC which everyone knows your a big Lem

RodneyCourts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 RodneyCourts
Member since 2014 • 66 Posts

PC is the superior for all gaming device, these gaming crushes the all current gen consoles form its raw processing power, with its superior speed and high class graphics cards, it is therefore saying that PC gaming hardware more then double the market value of console, the playstation 4 is the currently leading the charge fro other games.

xdrjx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#228 xdrjx
Member since 2004 • 56 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@MBirdy88: BS talk always get BS response, so now you know!

said no smart person ever

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 RedentSC

@walloftruth said:

@RedentSC said:

@psx_warrior said:

@RedentSC:

@RedentSC said:

So if you turn down your settings just so you don't have tpo upgrade your rig yearly why don't you just buy a PS4? your knocking down the visuals to the same level anyways... so much fail.. so much

Your trolling is awful.

Its not a troll honestly.... I understands that PC gaming is much more than just Graphical fidelity... but poeple forget the cost... which is massive (and nobody can deny this) and the trouble with drivers/hardware ... shoddy developer support (most AAA games these days have a console as a lead platform) and therefor PC usually get shoddy ports... at least at launch until they release stability fixes and that could take months if not years.

Its more cost effective for the average gamer to play console, much more casual and far more enjoyable for the most part..... did i mention its cheaper? wayyyy cheaper...... most of us have families to support and stuff... and i don't mean IMVU girlfriends ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@tormentos said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

devs preference for making pc games

laugh out loud

Yeah that graph is totally accurate look at how 7.47% of developers would make games on Vita,and only 1.90% on 3DS,lol so the vita has 3+ times more developers than the 3DS.?

@faizan_faizan said:

@Cranler said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

1440p is not 4k. 2160p is 4k.

The article didn't say it was.

"Sadly, the consoles simply do not have the power required to run games at 1440p, also known as 4K."

1440p isn't 4k.hahhahaahaa

You cheer so much for PC and yotu don't even know what 4k is...hahahaha epic...

3840x2160p..

lols

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Your numbers are fake. Newzoo is not even trustful source. They said PS4 is more powerful PC

You lost

You don't need to know about technology to know about finances,so you don't need to know which GPU is the strongest,when your expertise is knowing which is making more profits and which has higher market value.

To make a Hamburger you don't need to know how stoves work..lol

@MBirdy88 said:

@l34052 said:

LOL i love pc gamers, the air of self delusion and self superiority is completely off the scale.

You may have more power than the new consoles but show a me a single pc game that completely and fully takes advantage of every single feature of your new $500 graphics card....

PC gaming will always be led by the consoles whether you like it or not, so while u all sit there feeling smug and superior us console gamers are all laughin at u for having all of this potential but only using it at console level.

You mean, the lowest common denominator is led by budget consoles? no kidding batman... welcome to pretty much any industry out there.

Still doesn't change the facts though. PC Gaming is bigger, better and dominating.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/06/26/minecraft-on-consoles-outsells-pc-version-54-million-sold-to-date/

Just PS3 xbox 360 is not even on wii,on a game that barely release on PS3 and what for years first on 360,imagine if the game was on PS3 and wii since day 1 for how much more it would have outsold the PC version.

Piracy ruins PC and is the reason why more and more developers are making the jump to consoles,and 4k PC are a huge huge minority on PC,hell by steam stats 32% which is the biggest by far play on 1080p,and a good 24% after that on 1366x768...lol few gamers go for 4k dude very few,the problem with PC is that people like you want to pretend that every one owns a powerful rig is a joke call me when 50% of steam reach at least 1080p before even talking about 4k.

and yet the PC version of Minecraft has evolved 100 fold compared to the console version, again, just because the lowest common denominator buys more on consoles, does not make it better for us. Minecraft has millions of high class mods and packages available, the base game got old years ago... and log at controllers.... and the limited server hosting.

Keep proving me right tormentos.... people buy the vanilla crap in droves because they rather a toy controller than using a PC and getting a much better experience, if you want to defend that go ahead.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#232  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Oh no the PC pirates!

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 RedentSC

@walloftruth: Okay lets give you a quick breakdown of upgrades

Original Rig (back a few years ago now but you'll get the idea)

AMD Phenom x4 9504GB 1066 DDR2 Kingstom RAM
nvidia GTX380

lets leave out HDD and MOBO as at least one HDD gets bought a year (so £100 yearly insrtantly) and MOBO is a who rig upgrade really so thats a minimum of £500 for a new rig

So year one, upgrade the GFX to an AMD Radeon 4970 .. at time of purchase thats a £200 quid card, + HDD = 300

Year Two, Upgrade the CPU to a Phenom II (which actually required a new Mobo but nevermind, we shall leave that out too ;)) that was £150 at time of purchase, plus 8GB of Decent DDR3 Ram, thats another £150 at leats.... so thats 300 easy there

Next year... well we need a new case and PSU! but we have to add on the new Mobo here as it cost over 120 quid at the time, so thats easily 250 quid

3 years ... £850... not including games. Shit i could have bought a PS3 at that time for 300 quid and saved myself £550!.. and still be able to play the games i wanted too. Agreed graphical fidelitry wasn't the best but regardless.... its cheap... which is the point of our discussion

silverborg13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#234 silverborg13
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts

I think the only reason why console games existed is because of marketing.. I couldn't think of any other reason :( I mean you can all input those gorgeus advanced graphics and better gameplay or addition features on a PC without even having to wait 5 to 10 years... unlike a console.. which is simply evolving into some kind of a smart phone.. in which, sooner or later would change and change within a short span of years.. like PS4 in 2014 and then PS5 just 3 years later because of the graphics.. don't tell me it's because of some kind of new feature.. It's also close to evolving into a computer where it can play Videos, manage files, play music, connect to the internet, chat and browse.

I think.. back in the 80s why the PC went down vs console was just because of its price.. I mean no one can afford a huge ass $3000 PC just to play an 8-Bit game...

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

lets leave out HDD and MOBO as at least one HDD gets bought a year (so £100 yearly insrtantly) and MOBO is a who rig upgrade really so thats a minimum of £500 for a new rig

So year one, upgrade the GFX to an AMD Radeon 4970 .. at time of purchase thats a £200 quid card, + HDD = 300

Year Two, Upgrade the CPU to a Phenom II (which actually required a new Mobo but nevermind, we shall leave that out too ;)) that was £150 at time of purchase, plus 8GB of Decent DDR3 Ram, thats another £150 at leats.... so thats 300 easy there

Next year... well we need a new case and PSU! but we have to add on the new Mobo here as it cost over 120 quid at the time, so thats easily 250 quid

3 years ... £850... not including games. Shit i could have bought a PS3 at that time for 300 quid and saved myself £550!.. and still be able to play the games i wanted too. Agreed graphical fidelitry wasn't the best but regardless.... its cheap... which is the point of our discussion

So you upgraded from one gpu that doesn't exist to another gpu that doesn't exist.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@MBirdy88: To be fair, this is the same tormentos that firmly believed a controller could beat kb/m, lol

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 RedentSC

What? Phenom and Phenom II's d

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

So you upgraded from one gpu that doesn't exist to another gpu that doesn't exist.

Apologies... 4870 ... and can't exactly remember the GTX version of the original card but thats all besides the point... care to comment on the actual subject of the post rather than being pedantic?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Cranler

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

Apologies... 4870 ... and can't exactly remember the GTX version of the original card but thats all besides the point... care to comment on the actual subject of the post rather than being pedantic?

The gtx 380 doesn't exist either so what card did you have before the 4870?

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@roler42 said:

@Cranler:

Hacking on PC:

• Download hack
  • Install hack
  • Run hack

Hacking on console:

• Download hack
  • Put hack on usb
  • Let hack run from usb

It is more complicated than that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178811 Posts

@silverborg13 said:

I think the only reason why console games existed is because of marketing.. I couldn't think of any other reason :( I mean you can all input those gorgeus advanced graphics and better gameplay or addition features on a PC without even having to wait 5 to 10 years... unlike a console.. which is simply evolving into some kind of a smart phone.. in which, sooner or later would change and change within a short span of years.. like PS4 in 2014 and then PS5 just 3 years later because of the graphics.. don't tell me it's because of some kind of new feature.. It's also close to evolving into a computer where it can play Videos, manage files, play music, connect to the internet, chat and browse.

I think.. back in the 80s why the PC went down vs console was just because of its price.. I mean no one can afford a huge ass $3000 PC just to play an 8-Bit game...

For someone on a gaming forum you sure don't know gaming history.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Cranler

@Heirren said:

@roler42 said:

@Cranler:

Hacking on PC:

• Download hack
  • Install hack
  • Run hack

Hacking on console:

• Download hack
  • Put hack on usb
  • Let hack run from usb

If it was that simple then console mp would be overrun by cheaters.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Heirren said:

@roler42 said:

@Cranler:

Hacking on PC:

• Download hack
  • Install hack
  • Run hack

Hacking on console:

• Download hack
  • Put hack on usb
  • Let hack run from usb

Yeah,just like PC mp is overrun by cheaters.

We're not in the 90's anymore

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Cranler

@MonsieurX said:

@Cranler said:

@Heirren said:

@roler42 said:

@Cranler:

Hacking on PC:

• Download hack
  • Install hack
  • Run hack

Hacking on console:

• Download hack
  • Put hack on usb
  • Let hack run from usb

When did I say pc mp was overrun by cheaters? I think consolites would be more inclined to cheat than pc gamers due to the lower average age of consolites.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

There still are a ton of cheater on PC WTF are you smocking cheating even happen on PS3 and xbox 360 and still do and is not the 90's more than a decade ago.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 MonsieurX

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX said:

There still are a ton of cheater on PC WTF are you smocking cheating even happen on PS3 and xbox 360 and still do and is not the 90's more than a decade ago.

Never said there weren't any cheaters but saying that PC games are overpopulated by cheaters is dumb

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX said:

Never said there weren't any cheaters but saying that PC games are overpopulated by cheaters is dumb

cheater or not. never seen the apeal of online MP games. they are fun at first. then get boring very very fast

I take single player every day

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 MonsieurX

@system-reboot said:

@MonsieurX said:

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX said:

cheater or not. never seen the apeal of online MP games. they are fun at first. then get boring very very fast

I take single player every day

cool story

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 RedentSC

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

you actually made me look back at my old shit.... GTX260 ... back in the day of the orignal footlong cards that took a small power station and pleanty of cash to run.

Now... care to comment on the post? no thought not :) so be quiet

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Cranler

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

you actually made me look back at my old shit.... GTX260 ... back in the day of the orignal footlong cards that took a small power station and pleanty of cash to run.

Troll much? The 260 and 4870 have almost identical performance.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By RedentSC

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

@Cranler said:

@RedentSC said:

nvidia GTX380

Troll much? The 260 and 4870 have almost identical performance.

yesss.... but my 260 blew.... and thought the AMD chipset on a Radeon card would fit well with my AMD motherboard chipset... and they are far from identical my friend.... ah well if you wont play the game... you are will just be ignored :)