PC Gaming is a Fraud

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

@lostrib said:

@princeofshapeir said:

The DF comparison's purpose is to demonstrate each system's full potential. I don't see the problem here.

it turned out that the PS4 wasn't a high end PC afterall?

Precisely. For months, all we hear is "PS4 is even more powerful than a high-end PC!", then we get confirmation that it's actually not even close (not that anybody who's not stupid actually needed a tech breakdown to confirm that), and now it's all "but you can't compare console to high-end PC!".

Silly console fanboys.

Those Cows (including Sony**) got sideswiped by AMD/EA DICE's Mantle.

**Sony claimed that the PC doesn't have low level graphics APIs during PS4's reveal.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@SKaREO said:

@Snugenz said:

@SKaREO said:

I have a high end PC that I use to post on the forums. I do almost all of my gaming on the PS3 now because it has games that are way more fun to play. I haven't even logged into my Steam account for a month now. I'm pretty sure my PC is better than a lot of PC gamers so it has nothing to do with a lack of upgrading. PC games are just boring and repetitive.

You don't mind proving all this with a Steam account and some timestamped pics of your high-end rig?, do you?.

Did you not google my name? Steam account is there, 10 years of service, $700 worth of virtual items in my inventory, etc?

again, would you mind giving the proof he asked? because i call bs.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#303 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@SKaREO said:

@Snugenz said:

@SKaREO said:

I have a high end PC that I use to post on the forums. I do almost all of my gaming on the PS3 now because it has games that are way more fun to play. I haven't even logged into my Steam account for a month now. I'm pretty sure my PC is better than a lot of PC gamers so it has nothing to do with a lack of upgrading. PC games are just boring and repetitive.

You don't mind proving all this with a Steam account and some timestamped pics of your high-end rig?, do you?.

Did you not google my name? Steam account is there, 10 years of service, $700 worth of virtual items in my inventory, etc?

Who do you think you are, a police officer? Kindly go f*** yourself.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Krelian-co

@SKaREO said:

@Krelian-co said:

@SKaREO said:

@Snugenz said:

@SKaREO said:

Who do you think you are, a police officer? Kindly go f*** yourself.

so we agree you are full of bs and cannot provide the proof he asked you, well sad to hear that champ want me to send you a screenshot of any of my games maxed out in my pc so you can hug it while you try to sleep?

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By SKaREO

If it makes you sleep at night, sure. I have a high-end PC and all the consoles except an Xbox. Prefer GTA V over all the other games available today. It's called preferences and people are entitled to them.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Krelian-co

@SKaREO said:

If it makes you sleep at night, sure. I have a high-end PC and all the consoles except an Xbox. Prefer GTA V over all the other games available today. It's called preferences and people are entitled to them.

sure u do, thats why it is so hard to provide the proof, amirite?

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#307 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

@SKaREO said:

LOL are you pissed at PC gaming because you got caught cheating???

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skareo

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@menes777 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Renevent42 said:

The files are exactly the same.

Yet my PC doesn't want to play the game disk no matter what I try.

You are such a fracking liar. I did the same thing as above and it worked fine for me. I was amazed how easy it really was.

Dishonesty. No way in hell you have the physical copy of the game....

Really? How is that impossible? Considering I have been PC gaming since 93 it's not impossible. That aside if you have the physical copy (which you are implying) then you can download the abandonware copy with a clear conscience (which you could without the physical copy but whatever) and follow those easy instructions. It's not like it took a lot of effort to get it working which is why you are lying. You didn't even try. You just assumed that no one else had (not very smart) and then was too lazy to try it yourself.

DOSBox is easy, you just don't want to put in the small effort it takes.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@menes777 said:

@SKaREO said:

Haha, didn't notice that. Poor little cheater.

1 VAC ban(s) on record | Info

2605 day(s) since last ban

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@DarthaPerkinjan said:

The PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One comparision by Digital Foundry is such a load of crap.

They used TWO Radeon 7970 graphics cards for the PC.

Just how insane is that? Let me count the ways. For starters, thats well over $700 worth of graphic cards. The PSU you need to run two 7970s? Around $200. I'll just stop there, but you see how rediculous that is.

The fair way to do the comparison would be to use a popular, affordable graphics card. Like a Geforce 660 or 560 Ti and a simple AMD quad core processor @ 3.0ghz. You know, something an average pc gamer probably has.

But nooooo. Loser hermits have to stroke their ego by making the comparision with impossibly expensive hardware almost nobody has. After they trashed the PS4 for months theres no way they can possibly let it look just as good if not better then the PC version.

I'm really fed up with Hermits and their buyer remorse. They pay 6x the money of console players to run Crysis at 50 fps. and 1080p. Because they just realized their epic fail they want to bash and trash cows and lemmings and sheep.

PC gaming is dead outside of steam. At Walmart they've had the same games for sale there for the last 3 years. The same old crap. If you get into PC gaming you have no choice but to bow down to steam. You cant choose sony, nintendo, or microsoft like console fans do.

PC gaming is one of the biggest frauds there is. The rediculous PS4 vs Xbox One vs PC comparison proves it.

Boy. PC gaming sure upsets you a lot.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

I know why consolites are jelly. PC gamers get to have the best of both worlds. We have PCs but many of uf if not most of us also have consoles. So every once in a while we dust them off to enjoy that new exclusive that y'all are raving about. While consolites have no choice but to sit in envy of glorious 1080p and 60fps+ in ALL our games at graphical settings higher than what their weaksauce consoles can do. Most of us will play and enjoy their games but most of them will sit in envy at our glory. You guys need to just give it up and get PC. Trust me you wil be happier for it. Dropping the consolite tag is the first step to gaming nirvana.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 SKaREO

@menes777 said:

@SKaREO said:

7 years ago I used a script in Counter-Strike and got banned. Not sure what I would be pissed at PC gaming for that, haha. If I was pissed I would start a new account probably to hide it. I'm not afraid to say I know how to hack games, and I haven't bothered cheating in a game in 7 years since then. Big deal! Stop grasping at straws.

Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

It could be true stull cuz if microsoft thinks 720p n 1080p dosent make a difference, it dosent. They know better than us, its a punch to pc devs.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@SKaREO said:

@menes777 said:

@SKaREO said:

7 years ago I used a script in Counter-Strike and got banned. Not sure what I would be pissed at PC gaming for that, haha. If I was pissed I would start a new account probably to hide it. I'm not afraid to say I know how to hack games, and I haven't bothered cheating in a game in 7 years since then. Big deal! Stop grasping at straws.

To be fair, you are the one grasping.