PC Exclusives of 2014-15 , Version 3.0 (No Indie)

#51 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17250 posts) -

@quakke said:

Hey this is an interesting thread. Lot of games that look quite nice that i didn't know of. Might add Serious Sam 4 into this since it is Indie and has cutting edge graphics and tech like always. No Minecraft pixels.

There is a Serious Sam 4 ? :O

#52 Edited by Vatusus (4871 posts) -

Some interesting games there but I doubt I'll be playing the vast majority of those, if any at all

at least until I find out more about them or see how they fair in reviews. Thats way too many games to keep up with

#53 Posted by Twizded (97 posts) -

Impressive list!

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

The jealousy and hate, flows strong in this one.

#54 Posted by happyduds77 (1541 posts) -

Those are loads of variety exclusives. Sadly I am not interested in any of them, but good nonetheless.

#55 Posted by MK-Professor (3849 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@MK-Professor said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

so what are good console exclusives? movie games like QTE focus? like Uncharted AAA overrated.

PC has better exclusive than console and has superior multiplat

Doom 4 on PC and console have generation difference unless dev decide to screwed it up

But scores and awards say otherwise.

Let's be srs, PC has become nothing more than an indie machine.

If you want to play the best games of the gen you simply need a console.

So you need a console to play inferior multiplats, and also play less and inferior exclusives.

Lol keep up with your delusions. When was the last time PC won GOTY on GS or any major gaming site?...right

Keep begging for GTA V though LOL

Actually PC(in the 7 gen) have more AAAE on GS, and it looks like is going to be the same in the 8 gen as well.

Conclusion, PC have quality and quantity in exclusives, and superior multiplats.

#56 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4769 posts) -

@Wasdie: I know but most of the time , people use that word for low budget games . I didn't want anyone to say , "lol look at all those shitty indie games" . People do say that to damage control , even if most of ground breaking games are from independent studios ; Witcher 3 , Half Life 2 , Elite Dangerous , Star Citizen etc .

#57 Edited by scatteh316 (4983 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

Us Hermits don't need to be told by a review site that we like a game and to buy it..... You sad console owners miss out on so many titles because they don't get a decent score...

That's why us PC gamers are so much more advanced then you peasants.... I don't need a review site to give a game a 9 before I buy it...

I read up on it and if I like it I buy it, play it and enjoy it...

#58 Posted by Gamerno66666 (161 posts) -

Interested in most of these. Not sure if i will get time to play all these games. But can't wait for the full release of divinity original sin.

#59 Posted by Suppaman100 (4051 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

Us Hermits don't need to be told by a review site that we like a game and to buy it..... You sad console owners miss out on so many titles because they don't get a decent score...

That's why us PC gamers are so much more advanced then you peasants.... I don't need a review site to give a game a 9 before I buy it...

I read up on it and if I like it I buy it, play it and enjoy it...

Hahaha, this you?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zEqyHZ9fCbI/0.jpg

#60 Edited by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@MK-Professor said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

so what are good console exclusives? movie games like QTE focus? like Uncharted AAA overrated.

PC has better exclusive than console and has superior multiplat

Doom 4 on PC and console have generation difference unless dev decide to screwed it up

But scores and awards say otherwise.

Let's be srs, PC has become nothing more than an indie machine.

If you want to play the best games of the gen you simply need a console.

So you need a console to play inferior multiplats, and also play less and inferior exclusives.

Lol keep up with your delusions. When was the last time PC won GOTY on GS or any major gaming site?...right

Keep begging for GTA V though LOL

Idk, probably 2011 or 2012, but generally the GOTY award is giving to a game not a platform

#61 Posted by cfisher2833 (1720 posts) -

A lot of those are indie games...just saying.

#62 Posted by scatteh316 (4983 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@scatteh316 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

Us Hermits don't need to be told by a review site that we like a game and to buy it..... You sad console owners miss out on so many titles because they don't get a decent score...

That's why us PC gamers are so much more advanced then you peasants.... I don't need a review site to give a game a 9 before I buy it...

I read up on it and if I like it I buy it, play it and enjoy it...

Hahaha, this you?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zEqyHZ9fCbI/0.jpg

Hahaha... silly console peasant... have to resort to attacking because you're little and insecure... lol..

#63 Posted by with_teeth26 (6242 posts) -

Quite a few in there I am interested in, and that number will grow as more info surfaces about some of these games.

I hope The Forest and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter end up being good games alongside the awesome visuals we have already seen advertised.

#64 Edited by NoodleFighter (7167 posts) -

Could use some others

Space Hulk Deathwing (FPS)

Peria Chronicles (MMORPG Tactical)

Soul Worker (Action MORPG)

Armored Warfare

#65 Posted by adamosmaki (9736 posts) -

The next 2 years are gonna be excellent for strategy gamers. Planetery annihilation, a new Civ game and galactic civilizations 3 alone gonna make it one of the best years for strategy genre

#66 Posted by lawlessx (46934 posts) -

Peria Chronicles looks awesome

#67 Posted by pelvist (5019 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: Last month Croteam said it will be out by the end of 2014.

#68 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4769 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: Thanks , will add them in the morning after checking them out . Mid-Night here .

#69 Edited by Wasdie (50355 posts) -

@Suppaman100 You're trying too hard to troll in this thread and you're starting to try to directly insult people. Tone it down. You're just being disruptive at this point and that's not tolerated here.

#70 Posted by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

The fact that you can't include indy games in your list, yet PS4 and XBOXONE lists are comprised of several shitty INDY titles says how low SW has fallen into bullshit double standards.

What next, RTS and MMO can't be included in PC lists?

#71 Posted by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

#72 Posted by Suppaman100 (4051 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

Thanks for proving my point. Indies, indies and indies LOL

Do you also have a list of all the GOTY awards PC won on GS?...that's right

#73 Edited by TheFadeForever (1897 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

Guild Wars 2 GOTY (2012)

http://gamingwithscissors.com/2012/time-names-guild-wars-2-top-video-game-of-2012/



Haha, wow so 3 GOTY's form a few obscure gaming sites.

I'm impressed....not

So Times magazine is obscure or are you talking about the website that was announcing what they listed

#74 Posted by uninspiredcup (9994 posts) -

Doesn't appear to be any games.

#75 Posted by quakke (191 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k:
Thread is for PC exclusives released in 14-15 and Serious Sam 4 has been confirmed for this year. Get ready to get Serious :)

Gotta laugh at the people who seriously still think that GTA V ain't hittin PC this summer. It's a tradtion and once again, GTA started on PC. Get the facts people.

#76 Edited by commonfate (12577 posts) -

There's also Infinite Crisis, a MOBA based around DC characters.

#77 Posted by Heil68 (46114 posts) -

You say no indies than post a shit load of them..lol

#78 Posted by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

Thanks for proving my point.

You were saying PCs exclusive games suck 90% of the time, when PC has more aaa-aa games total and/or exclusive at both GS and MC.

You got wrecked.

#79 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17250 posts) -

@quakke: @pelvist:

That's great news, didn't know a new Serious Sam was in development.

About GTA V, I dunno, it's been 6 months and still no word about a PC or current gen version. I personally don't care that much, as I've played it on PS3. Of course a PC version would be appreciated because it could fix the flaws of the console version. But if Rockstar releases it a year later on PC and asks full price than I'm sure as hell not going to buy it again.

#80 Edited by m3dude1 (1507 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

so what are good console exclusives? movie games like QTE focus? like Uncharted AAA overrated.

PC has better exclusive than console and has superior multiplat

Doom 4 on PC and console have generation difference unless dev decide to screwed it up

But scores and awards say otherwise.

Let's be srs, PC has become nothing more than an indie machine.

If you want to play the best games of the gen you simply need a console.

This is what you play. scores. not quality.

most of reviewers are avg gamers who either have no knowledge of gaming or are paid by big companies.

Try compare stalker to Halo. if u played Stalker u will se a big difference. Stalker score lower than Halo because younger audience cant play it for not including regen health, linearity, cinematics. i cant think of any console game that is even close to bieng Stalker as complete Package.

throughout the history PC games always been bigger and better.

and no i dont think im missing anything for not owning console. im not a fan of movie games like uncharted or gears. or girly childish JRPG like FF or kingdom heart...

stalker scores lower because its boring as shit. im willing to bet you are horrible at fps games so dont even go there. in fact, playing fps online on the pc is always a joke. its almost impossible to find people who have a clue whats going on.

edit - ill gladly fire up some unreal (no regen health) and teach you how to play fps games.

#81 Posted by Suppaman100 (4051 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

Thanks for proving my point.

You were saying PCs exclusive games suck 90% of the time, when PC has more aaa-aa games total and/or exclusive at both GS and MC.

You got wrecked.

Can't hear you over all the GOTY awards consoles have won. Get back to your indies now.

#82 Edited by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

Thanks for proving my point.

You were saying PCs exclusive games suck 90% of the time, when PC has more aaa-aa games total and/or exclusive at both GS and MC.

You got wrecked.

Can't hear you over all the GOTY awards consoles have won. Get back to your indies now.


But you said 90% of PC games suck, but then why does it have substantially more AAA/AA titles than consoles at both GS and MC?

#83 Posted by SteXmaN (474 posts) -

@Suppaman100: dude,you're getting owned,step up xD

#84 Posted by milannoir (1565 posts) -

Amazing games in that list.. Will need to make choices..

#85 Edited by melonfarmerz (1228 posts) -
@Suppaman100 said:

But scores and awards say otherwise.

Let's be srs, PC has become nothing more than an indie machine.

If you want to play the best games of the gen you simply need a console.

Console fanboys always get cocky at the beginning of every cycle. Remember when BF3 on console only supported 24 players a few years back? PC is far more than an indie machine. Not only is it better with multiplats (which it absolutely dominates after 2 or 3 years into the cycle), it also has superior exclusives. You can cherry pick all you want, citing game of the year from console centric review sites, or you can look at the actual numbers.

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1352/13525917/2411484-6220959814-15354.jpg

Ya, we've all seen this chart over and over again but you console fanboys always ignore it. Yes, there are way more shitty games on PC but there are also WAY WAY more good games. In an industry that's console centric like the games review industry, of course you're going to get console GOTY's all the time. Let's just assume that every year, console does have the best game. However, of the top ten reviewed games in a year, it's usually a console game on top followed by seven or eight PC games. Would you rather have the ability to play the best game? Or the ability to play 8 games that are arguably just as good?

And no, the high scores are not from Indies that are graded lower. They're from games like DOTA and Starcraft, along with multiplats like Bioshock that scored MUCH higher on PC than on console.

#86 Edited by m3dude1 (1507 posts) -

your right on the multiplatform part, completely wrong on the exclusive part. games like god of war and uncharted are so much fun and so far beyond anything you will ever see on the pc from a production value and overall level of polish point of view. i mean the desert in uncharted 3 on an 8 year old ps3 looks a million times better than the desert in bf4 on my 780ti. everything in these AAA console exclusives looks, moves, runs and plays great. Whereas in the PC its a land of inconsistency. its either good tech with crappy art, the reverse, or most commonly scenes where half of what you see looks great and the other half looks awful, even moreso because its right next to something great.

bf4 is a great example. paracel storm visually looks great, but every other map looks like crap next to it. its also a great example of the general level of polish and quality control you can expect in general in pc games(none), as well as the level of talent you can expect pc developers to have(little)

#87 Posted by blangenakker (2485 posts) -

gee who cares if a game was made by an indiependent studio, its still a game.

#88 Edited by Spartan070 (16368 posts) -

Why the heck isn't Gauntlet coming to consoles??? It's the ultimate couch-multiplayer game! ARGH!!!

But also: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2!!!

#89 Posted by m3dude1 (1507 posts) -

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be the avengers/captain america winter soldier of cinema. pc exclusives would be more along the lines of flight of butterflies/just a sigh

#90 Edited by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be

A more accurate description:

Consoles: big budget but crappy, lots of viewers but no legs, not seen or cared about after 1 month, generic

  • Transformers movies
  • Fast and Furious movies
  • Generic marvel shit (except for gems like Winter Soldier)
  • -Insert shitty Rapper- vehicle film
  • Adam Sandler movies (yearly Rehashes, just like Console games)

PC budgets varies. Can be amazing indy/smaller films, or big movies (Civ6, Star Citizen). Become cult classics. Do better over time. Remembered for ages.

  • District 9 (small budget, yet superior to Avatar, like PC games vs Console games)
  • The Raid
  • Aliens/Terminator
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Drive
  • The Dark Knight
#91 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be

A more accurate description:

Consoles: big budget but crappy, lots of viewers but no legs, not seen or cared about after 1 month, generic

  • Transformers movies
  • Fast and Furious movies
  • Generic marvel shit (except for gems like Winter Soldier)
  • -Insert shitty Rapper- vehicle film

PC budgets varies. Can be amazing indy/smaller films, or big movies (Civ6, Star Citizen). Become cult classics. Do better over time. Remembered for ages.

  • District 9
  • The Raid
  • Aliens/Terminator
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Drive

Ewww, no thanks

#92 Edited by m3dude1 (1507 posts) -

LOL at comparing any pc exclusive to any of bale batman movies/the terminator movies/aliens movies. what a joke. another LOL at calling uncharted and GOW games crappy.

#93 Posted by Vaasman (11679 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be the avengers/captain america winter soldier of cinema. pc exclusives would be more along the lines of flight of butterflies/just a sigh

PC exclusives are much closer to The Grand Budapest Hotel when comparing recent releases. If you're going to use a shitty analogy, at least do it right.

#94 Edited by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

I guess it is proper to compare console games to movies, since they both have very little gameplay.

#95 Posted by SteXmaN (474 posts) -
@Jankarcop said:

I guess it is proper to compare console games to movies, since they both have very little gameplay.

The Order has QTEs in cutscenes,it's more like interactive movie xD

#96 Posted by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

@SteXmaN said:
@Jankarcop said:

I guess it is proper to compare console games to movies, since they both have very little gameplay.

The Order has QTEs in cutscenes,it's more like interactive movie xD

lmao

#97 Posted by melonfarmerz (1228 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@m3dude1 said:

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be the avengers/captain america winter soldier of cinema. pc exclusives would be more along the lines of flight of butterflies/just a sigh

PC exclusives are much closer to The Grand Budapest Hotel when comparing recent releases. If you're going to use a shitty analogy, at least do it right.

Pretty much. Not mainstream multi billion repetitive action bullshit, but quietly innovative and much more enjoyable in general.

#98 Edited by Jankarcop (10187 posts) -

Star Citizen :: Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back

The Order 1996 :: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.

#99 Edited by remiks00 (2114 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@m3dude1 said:

if we were to compares games to movies, console exclusives would be the avengers/captain america winter soldier of cinema. pc exclusives would be more along the lines of flight of butterflies/just a sigh

PC exclusives are much closer to The Grand Budapest Hotel when comparing recent releases. If you're going to use a shitty analogy, at least do it right.

@m3dude1, it seems like you're being biased. Console's do have their gems, no doubt.., but they are usually so few & far in between and are quickly forgotten most of the time; especially nowadays. Last gen, I didn't even own a gaming PC. I was huge fan of Dragon's Dogma, Demon Souls, Gears, TLoU, Uncharted 2, and God of War 3; that's pretty much all I can remember as far as non multiplats/not on PC go. Looking back at my Gamertag/PSN, I realize that I spent at least 80% of my time just playing the same games online on my consoles (COD, Gears, Uncharted 2 multiplayer, and TLoU multiplayer), because their really wasn't any other exclusives that were spectacular on my PS3 or Xbox360 really. Unfortunately, most of Sony's big exclusives are very cinematic, which i'm kind of burned out from. I'm also a big Jrpg fan, but they were mostly crap on consoles last gen anyway.

Most multiplats were better on PC. I wouldn't have missed out most multiplats anyway, and I could've had a better experience graphically with them. Currently, I'm going back playing some exclusives I missed out on by not having a PC last gen, and I must say that I am enjoying every moment. It sortof rekindled my passion for gaming again lol.

#100 Posted by SrgtSaggy101 (1882 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol at hermits: "look at us, we're still relevant, look at all of these PC exclusives consolites! Look at them!"

Every year there's someone who posts a list of PC exclusives and every time 90% of the "PC exclusive games" suck.

I'll be impressed when PC wins a GOTY. But now just LOL.

When is GTA V coming to PC btw?...

Damn dude, chill the fuck out it's just a list of games.