PC Beggars Begging for them Consoles Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gue1 (8091 posts) -
#2 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25057 posts) -

Because you weren't port begging for Bayonetta's sequel, weren't you Gue?

#3 Edited by freedomfreak (36433 posts) -

Oh noes! People want more games on their platform of choice!

#4 Edited by Masculus (2714 posts) -

Imo, it's an opportunity for these games to become all they can be. Who can argue that Vanquish would not be much better at 60+ fps?

#5 Posted by silversix_ (12548 posts) -

Master race doesn't beg for console games, master race forces peasants to give them their shit and stfu :)

#6 Edited by Pray_to_me (2468 posts) -

When it comes to games, Hermits are the peasants

#7 Posted by osirisx3 (1573 posts) -

Right now i got a pc i game on and a wii u. I have no intention of getting a xbox and few little for ps4 at this point. But i love to see the neo nazi hermits get knocked down a peg. I am so sick of this master race garbage its pathetic. If the pc line up is better then all consoles put together why even bother with these games? shouldn't you have more games then you could ever buy already?

#8 Edited by MrYaotubo (2337 posts) -

Yeah,because every petition started by neogaf is about PC gamers in general lol.

#9 Edited by Riverwolf007 (23173 posts) -

begging for those games?

have they seen those games?

apparently there is a scarcity of s&m fetish games and rocket knees on pc.

#10 Posted by jhonMalcovich (3867 posts) -

Gue1 is jelly because we keep sniping console exclusives XD

Very soon PC will have every console game in existence, while consolites will be begging for Star Citizen and DayZ.

Master Race is taking over the WORLD TROLOLOLOLO

#11 Edited by uninspiredcup (4734 posts) -

It's understandable. Pc use to be the bastion for AAA games. Due to pc gamers greed, they refused to pay for games opting simply to steal them in the millions. Publishers had enough. moved to consoles. Free2play multiplayer focused games, MMO's and casual bejewel games now make up the backbone of pc gaming as piracy is a null problem. Most of the people begging will probably not even pay for it, it's the reason the publishers did not release sloppy seconds in the first place.

Keep begging though, you might get lucky.

#12 Edited by AdobeArtist (22398 posts) -

To all those idiotic petitioners; If there's a game you want, get the system it's available on. Simple as that.

Devs and publishers are under no obligation to make a game on another system from what they already released, just because it's the one you prefer.

#13 Edited by AdobeArtist (22398 posts) -

To all those idiotic petitioners; If there's a game you want, get the system it's available on. Simple as that.

It's understandable. Pc use to be the bastion for AAA games. Due to pc gamers greed, they refused to pay for games opting simply to steal them in the millions. Publishers had enough. moved to consoles. Free2play multiplayer focused games, MMO's and casual bejewel games now make up the backbone of pc gaming as piracy is a null problem. Most of the people begging will probably not even pay for it, it's the reason the publishers did not release sloppy seconds in the first place.

PC gamers DO buy games, including AAA titles. Steam sales records prove this. Might want to go back to trolling school, you kinda failed the last time.

#14 Edited by uninspiredcup (4734 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

@uninspiredcup said:

PC gamers DO buy games, including AAA titles.

How many single player AAA games are currently in development, specifically for the pc? How many released last year? Or the year before that? or the year before that? My friend, I was around in 1998. The golden years of pc gaming, before torrents.

All console ports sonny. You can throw potty words at me but what is stated here, is reality. Publishers say this, I simply repeat it.

Even taking into account sloppy second, late ports. Publishers are understandably hesitant.

#15 Edited by XboxDone74 (1764 posts) -

Glad to see more and more sw members calling out the "herms" (wanna ban me again, Hazy? That's the accepted term, right?) on their bs. Always beggin' for ports. No goty exclusives. Tis the sad life, of the PC gamer.

What's the gta5 petition at. Over 650,000 right?

Keep on beggin'.

#16 Edited by kuu2 (6417 posts) -

Its no wonder you always see the Herms and Cows partnering up, each of their platforms has no games.......

#17 Posted by I_can_haz (5711 posts) -

@Gue1: This is why I own a PS4 and PC. I hate begging for console games that will never come to PC.

#18 Posted by seanmcloughlin (37522 posts) -

I'll take as many games as I can on one platform rather than having to divide my time,attention and money to more.

Don't really care how that happens as long as it does. A petition is how I got to play Dark Souls and now it's one of my favourite games ever. Without that petition I don't know if I would have gotten round to it

#19 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (15952 posts) -

Yeah,because every petition started by neogaf is about PC gamers in general lol.

Shhhh let the poor kid think he is having him moment.

#20 Edited by seanmcloughlin (37522 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

Devs and publishers are under no obligation to make a game on another system from what they already released, just because it's the one you prefer.

This is dumb, I'm sorry but it is. If there's a game you want on another system it's stupid to buy said system for that one game. No one here is saying they have an obligation to make games available on more systems, just that it would be nice to have them all on the system you most play on. For convenience more than anything

Going out and buying separate systems and dividing your time between them all for a handful of games isn't "that simple". nor is it always financially viable

#21 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (15952 posts) -

Thank you captain obvious.

#22 Edited by AdobeArtist (22398 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

Thank you captain obvious.

I do what I can :D

#23 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (26706 posts) -

Glad to see more and more sw members calling out the "herms" (wanna ban me again, Hazy? That's the accepted term, right?) on their bs. Always beggin' for ports. No goty exclusives. Tis the sad life, of the PC gamer.

Keep on beggin'.

That depends, are you admitted to ban dodging? :)

#24 Posted by foxhound_fox (85327 posts) -

Begging? You mean successfully persuading developers and publishers into submitting to their will?

#25 Posted by AdobeArtist (22398 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

Keep on beggin'.

That depends, are you admitted to ban dodging? :)

duh duh duhhhhhhhhhh ;)

#26 Posted by XboxDone74 (1764 posts) -
#27 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (26706 posts) -
#28 Posted by XboxDone74 (1764 posts) -
#29 Edited by XboxDone74 (1764 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic: why do you dodge my question? Why is the term "console peasant" acceptable, but PC panhandler isn't?

#30 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (15952 posts) -

In all seriousness, only a moron would try to make fun of PC gamers for wanting all games on their system so that they don't have to bother buying inferior systems just for a few exclusives. I find it sad that consolites don't feel the same way and want all games on their inferior console so they don't have to buy a PC. It's every sane gamers dream to have every game made on their system so they only need that one system and miss nothing.

#31 Edited by pelvist (4227 posts) -

PC gamers are happy with their platform, they dont want to have to downgrade just it to play the odd console game here and there. Instead they do the smart thing and ask for a PC version, why not though?... they game on a platform thats more than capable of running any console game better than the console can, there is nothing wrong with wanting more games even if most of those console games end up being underwhelming. Like seanmcloughlin already pointed out, there is still a few gems here and there that would otherwise go unplayed if it werent for petitioning for those games to be on a platform that developers may otherwise have believed their games would not have an audience.

#32 Edited by Motokid6 (4610 posts) -

Why is there a pc bash thread every day? Are you console f***s so scared that this is the last gen of the closed consoles? lol see... i can do it too. All i know is all my go-to games day by day are NOT on consoles so hey.. again. F**k yourselves.. i guess.

Keep trolling console kids.. lets us pc gamers know we got nothing to worry about. ( i mean.. theres some pc douche bags that post a troll thread once a week maybe, but its EVERY DAY with the consolites lmao.. keep it up fellas. )

#33 Posted by Jankarcop (8020 posts) -

PC gamers do beg for games.

How else do you think we have more aaa/aa and aaa/aaE than any single system each and every gen?

Its not a mystery.

#34 Edited by Mr_BillGates (3185 posts) -

It's true. We PC gamers love to beg for games. We're still begging for Half-Life 3 to this day as well.

#35 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (5698 posts) -

I would love replaying Bayonetta at a stable framerate. Playing Vanquish without the DS3 would be pretty nice, as well.

#36 Posted by lostrib (26317 posts) -

I thought this was system wars, not fanboy wars

#37 Edited by blackace (18479 posts) -

PC isn't a race. Definitely not a master race. lol!!

@lostrib said:

You've been on here long enough. You already know the answer to that question.

#38 Posted by TheMistique (1421 posts) -

Yeah, I only own a PC right now for gaming and I wish I could get some of the great games that consoles have. But I will tell you this. If I had all the consoles and didnt have a PC for gaming, I would probably kill myself.

#39 Edited by Whiteblade999 (5535 posts) -

Maybe we have the console version and want the developers to test the waters with more versions, which means more possible income for them? Metal Gear Rising came to PC recently and it completely stunned Konami with how much it sold, same happened with Dark Souls and Namco/From. The audience is there, these Japanese companies are just so ignorant (due to the state of PC gaming in Japan I imagine) when it comes to platforms that they are ignoring a huge untapped market.

#40 Posted by Jankarcop (8020 posts) -

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

What is the master race then?

If its not the person with the most high quality games, exponentially more high quality exclusives, best gfx, best performance, most gamers, most sales, most devs, and best multiplats, and best online, and only bastion for competative gaming...

Then I do'nt know who is.

#41 Posted by XboxDone74 (1764 posts) -

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

What is the master race then?

If its not the person with the most high quality games, exponentially more high quality exclusives, best gfx, best performance, most gamers, most sales, most devs, and best multiplats, and best online, and only bastion for competative gaming...

Then I do'nt know who is.

Definitely not the race that begs the most. Those races usually live under the boot heel of another.

#42 Posted by heretrix (36977 posts) -

Hmmm. Gamers wanting to play more games.

Doesn't seem like a problem.

#43 Posted by Vatusus (3787 posts) -

> Call themselves "elite" and "master race"

> Beg for console ports

hermits are trully the ultimate irony

#44 Edited by plageus900 (783 posts) -

ITT: Poor people crying.

#45 Posted by leandrro (467 posts) -
#46 Posted by leandrro (467 posts) -

but you see

consoles will beg forever for a decent crysis 1 or a decent tomb raider 2013

they will never have it

#47 Posted by lostrib (26317 posts) -
#48 Posted by lostrib (26317 posts) -

@xboxdone74: boot heel? This is starting to sound a little racist

#49 Edited by ZombieKiller7 (6194 posts) -

I'm sticking to my hardware.

Bring the games to the PC or I'm not buying them.

#50 Edited by brut_fruit (91 posts) -

hahahaha germits are at it again