P4 Golden, Ys Memories, FFX HD, Toukiden, Demon Gaze..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrintro
Member since 2004 • 1354 Posts

... Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok, Dragon's Crown, etc Is it just me, or is the Vita the JRPG/Action king? 3ds who?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Lolno. 3DS has more JRPGs, and all of them are exclusive as well. And this is without counting the ones that still haven't even been localized.

EDIT: Action games too? Lol what have you done, now I get to include stuff like Zelda too.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Those are some good games. In addition to that list I'm getting freedom wars, dynasty warriors 8, danganropa, and borderlands. It's going to be a good year for vita imo.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mrintro

@charizard1605 said:

Lolno. 3DS has more JRPGs, and all of them are exclusive as well. And this is without counting the ones that still haven't even been localized.

EDIT: Action games too? Lol what have you done, now I get to include stuff like Zelda too.

says the guy who hasn't played Dragon's Crown yet

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mrintro

@Ghost120x said:

Those are some good games. In addition to that list I'm getting freedom wars, dynasty warriors 8, danganropa, and borderlands. It's going to be a good year for vita imo.

yea man, glad to see someone who knows

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Only one has Persona 4 Golden, which is unfair for the other.

Also, lol at quantity over quality for the 3DS JRPG scene. I understand niche gamers love playing niche games, but exclusivity doesn't matter jack when the games aren't as good.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

It's just you.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8  Edited By bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

3DS: Shin Megami Tensei IV, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, SMT Soul Hackers, Tales of the Abyss, Code of Princess, Pokemon XY, Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and etc (I'm not too informed on the eshop titles)

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Blabadon

@bbkkristian said:

Code of Princess

wut

and have you even played half of those other ones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mrintro said:

@charizard1605 said:

But I have played Dragon's Crown. I got a review copy before release :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bbkkristian said:

3DS: Shin Megami Tensei IV, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, SMT Soul Hackers, Tales of the Abyss, Code of Princess, Pokemon XY, Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and etc (I'm not too informed on the eshop titles)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Crimson Shroud, Denpa Man, Denpa Man 2, Etrian Oyssey IV, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

The 3DS thoroughly outclasses the Vita in these two genres. And every other genre. Yes, Vita has Persona 4, but it's still one game.

Really, the only way you would disagree with this is if you have very Blab taste.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

TC kinda walked into a minefield there, lol.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrintro

@bbkkristian said:

half of those sound like a yawn-fest to me

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mrintro

@charizard1605 said:

@mrintro said:

@charizard1605 said:

where's the review? :)

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Blabadon

@charizard1605 said:

@bbkkristian said:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Crimson Shroud, Denpa Man, Denpa Man 2, Etrian Oyssey IV, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

The 3DS thoroughly outclasses the Vita in these two genres. And every other genre. Yes, Vita has Persona 4, but it's still one game.

Really, the only way you would disagree with this is if you have very Blab taste.

Or you know, actually own both consoles for a long time.

And play more games on those consoles.

And apply the same logic to both consoles line-ups.

Btw, how's Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mrintro said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mrintro said:

@charizard1605 said:

where's the review? :)

My reviews are all posted on Gamingbolt.com

I did not end up reviewing Dragon's Crown, in the end. I was just there for co-op support for the guy who did end up reviewing it.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

lol Vita.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bbkkristian

@Blabadon: actually, I've played all of them.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Blabadon

@bbkkristian said:

Then you must explain Code of Princess being an RPG to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Blabadon said:

@bbkkristian said:

JRPG/ACTION games. Says so in the OP brah

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bbkkristian

@Blabadon: what Chaz said. Plus it has many troupes that JRPGs commonly have, kind of like Kingdom Hearts.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#22 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

@bbkkristian said:

It's not just P4 Golden, but Ys IV is also a great game, as well as FFX HD and Dragon's Crown, though the latter two are not exclusives. Nevertheless, the 3DS still has the better overall RPG library.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#23 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

I would like to play Ys tho. Graphics are rough, but the action looks great. I'll probably just settle for Ys on the PS2 or PSP until the Vita RPG library grows to my satisfaction.

speedy5212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By speedy5212
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts

I have both but Persona 4G has made it kinda unfair, it easily bests most of the RPGs in this console generation. I play Fire Emblem Awakening on 3DS when I get the time though.

Vita

Traditional RPG:

Persona 4, FFX HD, FFX-2 HD, Demon Gaze, Conception II, Rainbow Moon, Sorcery Saga, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Atelier Totori, Atelier Meruru, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP,

Action RPG/Strategy RPG:

Dragon's Crown, Ragnarok Oydessy, Soul Sacrifice, New Little King's Story, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, Dynasty Warriors 8, Valhalla Knights 3, Sumioni Demon Arts, Muramasa Rebirth

That's 22 CONFIRMED to be localized games. I didn't include God Eater 2 and Freedom Wars (Sony developed) but their bound to be localized. With them its 24, I guess

3DS

Traditional RPG

Etrian Oydessy IV, Etrian Oydessy Untold, Bravely Default, SMT IV, SMT Soul Hackers, SMT DS Overclocked, Pokemon XY, Denpaman 1, Denpaman 2, Unchained Blades, Crimson Shroud,

Action RPG/Strategy RPG:

Tales of Abyss,

Fire Emblem Awakening, Code of Princess, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Project X Zone, Rune Factory 4, Senran Kagura Burst, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, One Piece Romance Dawn, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Legend of Zelda Link Between Two Worlds

Thats 23.

Now I know, this is probably not the complete list , so feel free to add but these are the games I could remember. I am sure , there are more 3DS rpgs and it has a bigger library of it.

Personal BIAS:

For 3DS, I have Tales of Abyss and Fire Emblem and probably will get SMT4 and Bravely Default at some point but I can't like the pokemon or zelda games for some reason. I did like Skyward Sword though. May grab Monster Hunter 3U and Kingdom Hearts depending. I hate the eshop online functionality and being a traveler, I despise the region lock. I want to get Phoenix Wright Dual Destines but I don't want to with the current infrastructure.

For the Vita, I have Soul Sacrifice, New Little King's Story, Dragon's Crown and Persona 4 Golden and most likely will get Ys Memories, Toukiden, FFX and FFX-2 collection and maybe Muramasa if its on a good sale.

So yea, despite having both consoles and the 3ds most likely having the bigger library, I enjoy playing on Vita more, its a console experience and has taken up my PS3/Xbox360 time. The hardware, the OLED, OS, web browser and the fact that I can download anime episodes directly from it, play a big part too. And it still has better battery life than stock 3DS. Kinda surprised at that.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mrintro

@speedy5212 said:

I have both but Persona 4G has made it kinda unfair, it easily bests most of the RPGs in this console generation. I play Fire Emblem Awakening on 3DS when I get the time though.

Vita

Traditional RPG:

Persona 4, FFX HD, FFX-2 HD, Demon Gaze, Conception II, Rainbow Moon, Sorcery Saga, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Atelier Totori, Atelier Meruru, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP,

Action RPG/Strategy RPG:

Dragon's Crown, Ragnarok Oydessy, Soul Sacrifice, New Little King's Story, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, Dynasty Warriors 8, Valhalla Knights 3, Sumioni Demon Arts, Muramasa Rebirth

That's 22 CONFIRMED to be localized games. I didn't include God Eater 2 and Freedom Wars (Sony developed) but their bound to be localized. With them its 24, I guess

3DS

Traditional RPG

Etrian Oydessy IV, Etrian Oydessy Untold, Bravely Default, SMT IV, SMT Soul Hackers, SMT DS Overclocked, Pokemon XY, Denpaman 1, Denpaman 2, Unchained Blades, Crimson Shroud,

Action RPG/Strategy RPG:

Tales of Abyss,

Fire Emblem Awakening, Code of Princess, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Project X Zone, Rune Factory 4, Senran Kagura Burst, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, One Piece Romance Dawn, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Legend of Zelda Link Between Two Worlds

Thats 23.

Now I know, this is probably not the complete list , so feel free to add but these are the games I could remember. I am sure , there are more 3DS rpgs and it has a bigger library of it.

Personal BIAS:

For 3DS, I have Tales of Abyss and Fire Emblem and probably will get SMT4 and Bravely Default at some point but I can't like the pokemon or zelda games for some reason. I did like Skyward Sword though. May grab Monster Hunter 3U and Kingdom Hearts depending. I hate the eshop online functionality and being a traveler, I despise the region lock. I want to get Phoenix Wright Dual Destines but I don't want to with the current infrastructure.

For the Vita, I have Soul Sacrifice, New Little King's Story, Dragon's Crown and Persona 4 Golden and most likely will get Ys Memories, Toukiden, FFX and FFX-2 collection and maybe Muramasa if its on a good sale.

So yea, despite having both consoles and the 3ds most likely having the bigger library, I enjoy playing on Vita more, its a console experience and has taken up my PS3/Xbox360 time. The hardware, the OLED, OS, web browser and the fact that I can download anime episodes directly from it, play a big part too. And it still has better battery life than stock 3DS. Kinda surprised at that.

awesome post dude! that's what my OP should've been like lol

speedy5212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By speedy5212

@mrintro said:

awesome post dude! that's what my OP should've been like lol

Thanks lol.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mrintro

@GreySeal9 said:

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

I would like to play Ys tho. Graphics are rough, but the action looks great. I'll probably just settle for Ys on the PS2 or PSP until the Vita RPG library grows to my satisfaction.

Ys Vita is awesome. I originally thought the graphics were mediocre, but now I think they're actually ok. This was my first Ys game.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#28  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@mrintro said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

Ys Vita is awesome. I originally thought the graphics were mediocre, but now I think they're actually ok. This was my first Ys game.

The graphics are not an eyesore any means. They just don't really look on par with other Vita games and even some 3DS games.

What's the story in Ys Vita like?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mrintro said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

I told you the graphics stop mattering after a while :P

How much of the map have you uncovered so far?

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

3DS is ahead in JRPGs (Mainly outside of Japan) currently but 2014 is looking light in Japan. PS Vita is getting quite a few this year and could catch up to the 3DS soon. What I'm getting for both systems this year RPG wise.

3DS: Bravely Second, Devil Survivor II Break Record (Port), Dragon Quest Monsters II (Remake), Hero Bank, Persona Q, Toshin Toshi Girls Gift RPG (Port).

PSV: Atelier Ayesha (Port), Chou Megami Shinkou Noire: Gekishin Black Heart, Chronos Materia, Disgaea 4 Returns (Port), Eiyuu Densetsu: Ao No Kiseki Evolution (Port), Hyper Dimension Neptuina 2 (Port), Over My Dead Body 2, Phantasy Star Nova, Super Robot Taisen Z3 (PSV / PS3), Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, To Love Ru: Battle Ecstasy, Tokyo Shinseiroku Operation Abyss.

I'm sure both systems will have more JRPGs announced but Vita is looking better so far this year.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Still no reason to buy a vita.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mrintro

@GreySeal9 said:

@mrintro said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

The graphics are not an eyesore any means. They just don't really look on par with other Vita games and even some 3DS games.

What's the story in Ys Vita like?

The story has a mix of fantasy and mystery and reminded me of games like Persona 4 Golden and Xenogears for PS1. I don't play a lot of JRPGs, but your question made me think of those games. The story is definitely interesting, and it's a big part of the game. I say that because I think the first thing people will notice is the gameplay first, which is really action oriented. I hope that helps lol

*Also the pacing in this game is great.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mrintro

@charizard1605 said:

@mrintro said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Seabas989 said:

lol Vita.

I told you the graphics stop mattering after a while :P

How much of the map have you uncovered so far?

77.6% to be exact! (17 hours in)

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blabadon

@charizard1605 said:

@Blabadon said:

@bbkkristian said:

JRPG/ACTION games. Says so in the OP brah

Saw the OP, saw howKris' list is JRPGs only. If anything, pretty sure Kris didn't read it.

@bbkkristian said:

@Blabadon: what Chaz said. Plus it has many troupes that JRPGs commonly have, kind of like Kingdom Hearts.

Ehhh, but alright lel

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bbkkristian

@mrintro: Ys memories of Celceta reminded you of p4g? I'm at the end and I haven't made that comparison during my playthrough.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36  Edited By Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

A lil off topic but when will people let go of P4? D: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Joedgabe said:

A lil off topic but when will people let go of P4? D: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we get a game that's better.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

My problem with the vita is the lack of good SRPGs (meaning not Grindgaea). All of my non-PC system purchases are largely influenced by that particular genre (Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, Tactics Ogre + Final Fantasy Tactics + Jeanne D'arc for PSP, and Fire Emblem: Awakening + Devil Survivor Overclocked for 3DS), so a killer SRPG would go a long way towards making me get one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Whiteblade999 said:

My problem with the vita is the lack of good SRPGs (meaning not Grindgaea). All of my non-PC system purchases are largely influenced by that particular genre (Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, Tactics Ogre + Final Fantasy Tactics + Jeanne D'arc for PSP, and Fire Emblem: Awakening + Devil Survivor Overclocked for 3DS), so a killer SRPG would go a long way towards making me get one.

Get Rainbow Moon

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Get Rainbow Moon

Have it on PS3.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

It's just you.

P4 Golden is the only good game out of those.

FILIPINOMAZTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FILIPINOMAZTER
Member since 2008 • 1627 Posts

crap list, only game i enjoyed on the vita were killzone and nfs:mw, sold it after a week of playing the thing, no reason to own a vita for its crap downscaled games except for its ps4 remoteplay function IMO

speedy5212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 speedy5212

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

crap list, only game i enjoyed on the vita were killzone and nfs:mw, sold it after a week of playing the thing, no reason to own a vita for its crap downscaled games except for its ps4 remoteplay function IMO

Only rpgs were listed here man. Not the BEST of vita.

Also , vita has his own exclusives and its a portable for god sakes. Its already a big thing that it rivals console games.

My personal favorites would be

Killzone Mercenary
Rayman Legends
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon's Crown
Virtue's Last Reward
Blazblue
Sonic All Stars
Sound Shapes
Gravity Rush
New Little King's Story
Dead or Alive 5+
Tearaway
Wipeout 2048

Thats a big enough list of good games to justify my purchase, especially with PS+

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@speedy5212 said:

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

Also , vita has his own exclusives and its a portable for god sakes. Its already a big thing that it rivals console games.

Killzone Mercenary

Rayman Legends

Persona 4 Golden

Dragon's Crown

Virtue's Last Reward

Blazblue

Sonic All Stars

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush

New Little King's Story

Dead or Alive 5+

Tearaway

Wipeout 2048

Thats a big enough list of good games to justify my purchase, especially with PS+

Those aren't exclusives. Remove those, and this is what you get:

• Killzone Mercenary
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway
  • Wipeout

Now, I mean, if you want to buy the handheld for those four games, that's great.

Sidenote, I really like your gamercard picture xD

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Blabadon

@charizard1605 said:

@speedy5212 said:

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

Killzone Mercenary

Rayman Legends

Persona 4 Golden

Dragon's Crown

Virtue's Last Reward

Blazblue

Sonic All Stars

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush

New Little King's Story

Dead or Alive 5+

Tearaway

Wipeout 2048

• Killzone Mercenary
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway
  • Wipeout

Now, I mean, if you want to buy the handheld for those four games, that's great.

He didn't say those were exclusives.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Blabadon said:

@charizard1605 said:

@speedy5212 said:

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

Killzone Mercenary

Rayman Legends

Persona 4 Golden

Dragon's Crown

Virtue's Last Reward

Blazblue

Sonic All Stars

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush

New Little King's Story

Dead or Alive 5+

Tearaway

Wipeout 2048

• Killzone Mercenary
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway
  • Wipeout

He said the Vita has its own exclusives, then made a list saying 'my personal favorite would be these.'

That implies that he was listing his favorite exclusives.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blabadon

@charizard1605 said:

@Blabadon said:

@charizard1605 said:

@speedy5212 said:

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

Killzone Mercenary

Rayman Legends

Persona 4 Golden

Dragon's Crown

Virtue's Last Reward

Blazblue

Sonic All Stars

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush

New Little King's Story

Dead or Alive 5+

Tearaway

Wipeout 2048

• Killzone Mercenary
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway
  • Wipeout

He said the Vita has its own exclusives, then made a list saying 'my personal favorite would be these.'

If that's your reading comprehension, then I'm scared about that link I sent you.

>Also , vita has his own exclusives

Its own meaning

>and its a portable for god sakes.

"and" then implies it's linked to the prior part or starts a different thought, meaning we look on

>Its already a big thing that it rivals console games.

There we see the exclusive part was just to say it has it's own exclusives

>My personal favorites would be

Perhaps he's talking about favorites

>List

Okay, here we can see he's clearly not talking about exclusives and that sentence was an independent clause of its own. Don't be silly, Mr. English Degree

speedy5212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By speedy5212

@Blabadon said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Blabadon said:

@charizard1605 said:

@speedy5212 said:

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

Killzone Mercenary

Rayman Legends

Persona 4 Golden

Dragon's Crown

Virtue's Last Reward

Blazblue

Sonic All Stars

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush

New Little King's Story

Dead or Alive 5+

Tearaway

Wipeout 2048

• Killzone Mercenary
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway
  • Wipeout

If that's your reading comprehension, then I'm scared about that link I sent you.

>Also , vita has his own exclusives

Its own meaning

>and its a portable for god sakes.

"and" then implies it's linked to the prior part or starts a different thought, meaning we look on

>Its already a big thing that it rivals console games.

There we see the exclusive part was just to say it has it's own exclusives

>My personal favorites would be

Perhaps he's talking about favorites

>List

Okay, here we can see he's clearly not talking about exclusives and that sentence was an independent clause of its own. Don't be silly, Mr. English Degree

Seriously surprised you understood it the way I wanted it. Thank you lol.

Yes those aren't exclusives, those are the games that I remember and I like on vita. And games that I would rather play on portable. People include Uncharted and it is good and impressive looking but its just not good enough and pretty monotonous. I love gravity rush as well but its combat is one thing holding it back.

and thanks for the picture compliment.