P2M 28! ALSO Come make a final comment. Thread purge Sunday!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#352 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Ill have him speak for you Champ. :P

It would be an honor. He can share the burdens of being a Champion society.

I have to bribe him with a delicious milk bone treat to do it tho :P

Only way to win a Champ's heart, through the stomach.
#353 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] It would be an honor. He can share the burdens of being a Champion society.

I have to bribe him with a delicious milk bone treat to do it tho :P

How about being on April 1st or 2nd? I'll PM when the time gets closer to see if you're free those days. We got next weeks guest booked. You can pick the topics if you want.
#354 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

We're all friends here. I love this part of SW!!!

wakefulness
It is nice in that way and in 2 weeks you'll here some discussion between Eroica nd Bpoole on that subject.
#355 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I have to bribe him with a delicious milk bone treat to do it tho :P

How about being on April 1st or 2nd? I'll PM when the time gets closer to see if you're free those days. We got next weeks guest booked. You can pick the topics if you want.

You can pick the topic. Guaranteed to have April 1st off, not necessarily sure I won't have something to do, but it's Monday. I'm usually off, Liz usually has work, so I should be home. April 2nd I should be off as well, but can't guarantee that like I can Mondays.
#356 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
You can pick the topic. Guaranteed to have April 1st off, not necessarily sure I won't have something to do, but it's Monday. I'm usually off, Liz usually has work, so I should be home. April 2nd I should be off as well, but can't guarantee that like I can Mondays. jg4xchamp
Sounds good! Do you have Skype? That's what we use, you can add me, BroknOath or I can add you if you give me your screen name.
#357 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]You can pick the topic. Guaranteed to have April 1st off, not necessarily sure I won't have something to do, but it's Monday. I'm usually off, Liz usually has work, so I should be home. April 2nd I should be off as well, but can't guarantee that like I can Mondays. Heil68
Sounds good! Do you have Skype? That's what we use, you can add me, BroknOath or I can add you if you give me your screen name.

duh, that's what we use for the podcasts for gufu yourself and all those other gufu podcasts over the years.
#358 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]You can pick the topic. Guaranteed to have April 1st off, not necessarily sure I won't have something to do, but it's Monday. I'm usually off, Liz usually has work, so I should be home. April 2nd I should be off as well, but can't guarantee that like I can Mondays. jg4xchamp

duh, that's what we use for the podcasts for gufu yourself and all those other gufu podcasts over the years.

I thought so, but i dont see your jg4xchamp name in my contacts. What do you go by?
#359 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
I don't think I have you on my contacts. Just give me your sh1t and I'll send you a FR[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Sounds good! Do you have Skype? That's what we use, you can add me, BroknOath or I can add you if you give me your screen name.

I thought so, but i dont see your jg4xchamp name in my contacts. What do you go by?

give me your thing i'll send you a fr
#360 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]I don't think I have you on my contacts. Just give me your sh1t and I'll send you a FR[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] duh, that's what we use for the podcasts for gufu yourself and all those other gufu podcasts over the years.

give me your thing i'll send you a fr

BroknOath
#361 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
Sent it.
#362 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
Sent it. jg4xchamp
Not seeing it, whats yours? PM if you wont want to advertise it,.
#363 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

We're all friends here. I love this part of SW!!!

Heil68

It is nice in that way and in 2 weeks you'll here some discussion between Eroica nd Bpoole on that subject.

You are all very much into this culture. And I don't use that word lightly. I really think this is a culture and a genuine conversation you have going on.

I will just be glad to gleem some of that next week. See y'all than! (If not sooner)

#364 Posted by jg4xchamp (50327 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Sent it. Heil68

Gagandeep Singh pretty sure I just sent it. I'll send it again
#365 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Sent it. jg4xchamp

Gagandeep Singh pretty sure I just sent it. I'll send it again

Got it, had to restart Skype. Thanks.
#366 Posted by getyeryayasout (8481 posts) -
[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]Put Loosey on.Heil68
We would love to have him. What about having you on the show?

If I can line things up, I'll do it. Will be in touch. BTW, it's cool if I perform my 3 hour Frogger based rock-opera in its entirety, right? Straight banjo and I sing like a frog the whole time. You'll love it.
#367 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]Put Loosey on.getyeryayasout
We would love to have him. What about having you on the show?

If I can line things up, I'll do it. Will be in touch. BTW, it's cool if I perform my 3 hour Frogger based rock-opera in its entirety, right? Straight banjo and I sing like a frog the whole time. You'll love it.

Sounds right up our alley..
#368 Posted by finalstar2007 (25971 posts) -

Very odd that i didnt see this thread till now.. i like the whole system wars being on YouTube and stuff as well as listeing to some of the memmbers talking.. would love to join in sometime and would love to also invite a very close friend of mine to the show too, she's an awesome gamer.

anyways cool stuff guys!

#369 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Pretty cool chat, Heil! I think we made some real progress. 

As I said, my schedule is pretty crappy. I wish I could have more wiggle room during the weekdays, but well you know. It sounds like weekends might be a better match up. 

Oh, and thanks for informing me on the inner workings! ;)

#370 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -

As I said, my schedule is pretty crappy. I wish I could have more wiggle room during the weekdays, but well you know. It sounds like weekends might be a better match up. 

wakefulness
Wait, so now we are doing ours on a weekend?
#371 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

DropsofJupiter

Not sure, (but since I talked to Heil) I would be willing to put somethings asside and do a couple of hours of recording on the weekend.

#372 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="wakefulness"]

wakefulness

Not sure, (but since I talked to Heil) I would be willing to put somethings asside and do a couple of hours of recording on the weekend.

Cool, weekends work better for me :P
#373 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Wait, so now we are doing ours on a weekend?DropsofJupiter

Yup. Now let's do the time warp!!!

#374 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="wakefulness"]

wakefulness

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!
#375 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

Very odd that i didnt see this thread till now.. i like the whole system wars being on YouTube and stuff as well as listeing to some of the memmbers talking.. would love to join in sometime and would love to also invite a very close friend of mine to the show too, she's an awesome gamer.

anyways cool stuff guys!

finalstar2007
We would love to have you guys. Is your friend a GS member?
#376 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

anyways cool stuff guys!

finalstar2007
We would love to have you guys! Is your friend a GS member? Ill put you on the list to be on.
#377 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Cool, weekends work better for me :PDropsofJupiter

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!

I love that song! :cool:

#378 Posted by Willy105 (24587 posts) -
Remember that when you guys are done with the podcast, send me the link so that I can put them up ASAP.
#379 Posted by TheEroica (14463 posts) -
Remember that when you guys are done with the podcast, send me the link so that I can put them up ASAP. Willy105
We will, thanks willy... We've been recording two a week and look for a monday release of 1 at a time. Gonna see how that method works out and adjust accordingly!
#380 Posted by finalstar2007 (25971 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

anyways cool stuff guys!

Heil68

We would love to have you guys! Is your friend a GS member? Ill put you on the list to be on.

Yeah she's a GS member: http://www.gamespot.com/users/kairikh/?tag=userpanel%3Bprofile

sure let me know how all this works and stuff :)

#381 Posted by TheEroica (14463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

anyways cool stuff guys!

finalstar2007

Yeah she's a GS member: http://www.gamespot.com/users/kairikh/?tag=userpanel%3Bprofile

Its pretty easy actually... well depending on where you live. we have a lot of interest to be on, so we'll put you both on our list and PM you when we get closer to a recording. We usually record on Wednesday evenings Eastern Standard time. All you need is a skype account and a mic/headset. We'll take care of the rest. Also, if you have topics or agendas you wish to cover then pm it to us ahead of time so we can align it with the shows agenda.
#382 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

If it's fine with the podcast hosts (hosters?), I would like to talk about VITA's marketting. Specifically here in the States. 

Compared to where it started, I think VITA's marketting has kind of changed. And I want to opine-in and make an arguement (one way or the other) about why this marketting is good or bad and get Charz expertise on this. 

What do you guys think? :D

#383 Posted by TheEroica (14463 posts) -

If it's fine with the podcast hosts (hosters?), I would like to talk about VITA's marketting. Specifically here in the States. 

Compared to where it started, I think VITA's marketting has kind of changed. And I want to opine-in and make an arguement (one way or the other) about why this marketting is good or bad and get Charz expertise on this. 

wakefulness
YES... everything is on the table... If you want to bullet point a few topics, pm them to myself or heil. We'll type them into the agenda.
#384 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

TheEroica

YES... everything is on the table... If you want to bullet point a few topics, pm them to myself or heil. We'll type them into the agenda.

Sound great friend!

I will go through some things, see if I can contact Char and se if we might be the battery power behind the future show. Since I think  you, Heil, and AM are very informed in the mainstream gaming area, my (and hopefully charz) aim will be to decrease the amount of loss of braincells you guys might incur in the hours we spent chatting about the lesser known Sony handhelds.

I will start laying the foundation for the most boring show ever. Quote me on it. Haha. XD

#385 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -
Yeah, I'd love to talk about handheld gaming; hopefully me, Blab, and wakefulness can talk about the 3DS and PS Vita, the games they are getting, and the reasons for their various successes and failures so far.
#386 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Yeah, I'd love to talk about handheld gaming; hopefully me, Blab, and wakefulness can talk about the 3DS and PS Vita, the games they are getting, and the reasons for their various successes and failures so far.DropsofJupiter

Sure. I will try and remain objective when it comes to 3DS side, but I might be far too subjective and/or silent. I am pretty clueless on Nintendo's handhelds and I've not owned one since . . . GBA.  We'll see what happens. :)

Oh, btw Char I left you a message on skype (just to check up on you). Man, I'm looking forward to this!

#387 Posted by finalstar2007 (25971 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] We would love to have you guys! Is your friend a GS member? Ill put you on the list to be on. TheEroica

Its pretty easy actually... well depending on where you live. we have a lot of interest to be on, so we'll put you both on our list and PM you when we get closer to a recording. We usually record on Wednesday evenings Eastern Standard time. All you need is a skype account and a mic/headset. We'll take care of the rest. Also, if you have topics or agendas you wish to cover then pm it to us ahead of time so we can align it with the shows agenda.

I would love to talk about many things from upcoming JRPG's, upcoming and already out PS3 games to my new addiction to Assassins Creed games :P

#388 Posted by kairikh (1387 posts) -

If I may add, I'd like to discuss a little about this upcoming gen of consoles in general and what we could potentially expect from all three of them xbox's unnamed console and ps4 included; I also have room to discuss kingdom hearts 1.5 :P considering i imported it, if anyone wants a bit more detail about it, i feel like the internet doesnt have enough of that at the moment :) 

#389 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Oh oh oh, this just in! If y'all don't mind, I think I have another topic, 

Pachter says handheld market sucks!

Like a gift from heaven: Pachter and handhelds. Two birds, one stone. Yiss.

#390 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Yeah, I'd love to talk about handheld gaming; hopefully me, Blab, and wakefulness can talk about the 3DS and PS Vita, the games they are getting, and the reasons for their various successes and failures so far.wakefulness

Sure. I will try and remain objective when it comes to 3DS side, but I might be far too subjective and/or silent. I am pretty clueless on Nintendo's handhelds and I've not owned one since . . . GBA.  We'll see what happens. :)

Oh, btw Char I left you a message on skype (just to check up on you). Man, I'm looking forward to this!

It's okay, you can handle the Vita side, I'll do 3DS :P I'll check Skype later in the evening today!
#391 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

I would love to talk about many things from upcoming JRPG's, upcoming and already out PS3 games to my new addiction to Assassins Creed games :P

Sounds like a good show. I'm sure Eroica can talk hours about Assassins Creed :P I'll have to keep you guys in check. :P
#392 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#393 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

If I may add, I'd like to discuss a little about this upcoming gen of consoles in general and what we could potentially expect from all three of them xbox's unnamed console and ps4 included; I also have room to discuss kingdom hearts 1.5 :P considering i imported it, if anyone wants a bit more detail about it, i feel like the internet doesnt have enough of that at the moment :) 

kairikh
That would be a awesome podcast! We have discussed the PS4 event and what MS might do, but I would love to hear about Kingdom Hearts 1.5, especially since you imported it.
#394 Posted by Blabadon (28424 posts) -
I don't think I'll be able to make the next one, but I still really appreciate the offer and I'll try to be on soon!
#395 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

You better talk and praise the whole out of Xillia then o: I'd so watch it for that.

#396 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Yeah, I'd love to talk about handheld gaming; hopefully me, Blab, and wakefulness can talk about the 3DS and PS Vita, the games they are getting, and the reasons for their various successes and failures so far.DropsofJupiter

It's okay, you can handle the Vita side, I'll do 3DS :P I'll check Skype later in the evening today!

Sweet! As I said, I just wanted to check in w/ you, see how you where doing, and see how things where going (talk about what stuff we might think of bringing up in the podcast, etc).

#397 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

I don't think I'll be able to make the next one, but I still really appreciate the offer and I'll try to be on soon!Blabadon

Was it bc I told you to "shut up" in that one thread? I was just being a troll. I'm so sorry! :(

#398 Posted by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Its pretty easy actually... well depending on where you live. we have a lot of interest to be on, so we'll put you both on our list and PM you when we get closer to a recording. We usually record on Wednesday evenings Eastern Standard time. All you need is a skype account and a mic/headset. We'll take care of the rest. Also, if you have topics or agendas you wish to cover then pm it to us ahead of time so we can align it with the shows agenda.Heil68

Sounds like a good show. I'm sure Eroica can talk hours about Assassins Creed :P I'll have to keep you guys in check. :P

I'd love to be on that show :D
#399 Posted by Blabadon (28424 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]I don't think I'll be able to make the next one, but I still really appreciate the offer and I'll try to be on soon!wakefulness

Was it bc I told you to "shut up" in that one thread? I was just being a troll. I'm so sorry! :(

Yes, I am extremely butthurt.
#400 Posted by TheEroica (14463 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Animal-Mother

I'd love to be on that show :D

I wouldn't have it any other way brother.... ;)