P2M 28! ALSO Come make a final comment. Thread purge Sunday!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Since you all are gonna talk sh!t about me when I am not here let's just do it on the show. I am game. Let's record one now. Pick a few topics.

ReadingRainbow4

You could talk about ponies.

I don't brag about what I have but if you really wanna know my "ponies" probably cost more than your Mom's house. But if you wanna talk about them I suppose we can.
#252 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Since you all are gonna talk sh!t about me when I am not here let's just do it on the show. I am game. Let's record one now. Pick a few topics.

timbers_WSU

I don't brag about what I have but if you really wanna know my "ponies" probably cost more than your Mom's house. But if you wanna talk about them I suppose we can.

So you collect them then.

#253 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8737 posts) -
You should have SNIPER on the podcast.
#254 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

So now it's me, Blab, and wakefullness? We just actually need to ask Heil and Eroica if they'll let us on (especially since I was just on their newest recorded one), and I'm good to go :PDropsofJupiter

Not really what I meant, but it's not my podcast and I'm just volunteering! (Thankfully I'm not the organizer or person in charge of rejecting people either) XD

#255 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]So now it's me, Blab, and wakefullness? We just actually need to ask Heil and Eroica if they'll let us on (especially since I was just on their newest recorded one), and I'm good to go :P

we're open to anything that makes magic on the show. we can talk about it!
#256 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
You should have SNIPER on the podcast.Xaero_Gravity
we've spoken about this and want to make it happen... im trying to figure out the best course of asking him haha....
#257 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

ReadingRainbow4

I collect lots of things. I have stuffed animals and Disney Pins to Southeast Asian ceramic elephants and wagon wheels. But I have around 20 horses on my ranch right now. My Friesian is a $10,000 horse. I gave it to my wife for her Birthday. Don't believe me? Go to my Facebook page or just ask me for a pic. Unlike these other folks on here I do not lie about what I have and haven't got. I give all companies credit when they deserve it and I will not talk about a game if I haven't playe d it.I might be one of the most hated guys in the forum but I am also one of the most honest. I have done nothing but praise Sony all week. No one has noticed because everyone is ragging me or Microsoft.
Oh yeah. About all of these stupid sigs and little quotes. I really do not give a **** and it does not bug me at all. I can always laugh and go give my wife some nookie.

#258 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :PBlabadon
Whereas I would love to, I don't want to compete with these fine gentlemen here. They're too awesome.

Neither would I, and I definitely want to explore other subjects with Heil, Eroica, and AM.

flattered gentlemen... truly... yes blab! lets chat about theming up a show you may want to be part of. our last guest was very active in suggestions... all of which were implemented in discussion... lets make it happen!
#259 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]You should have SNIPER on the podcast.TheEroica
we've spoken about this and want to make it happen... im trying to figure out the best course of asking him haha....

Write him a note and ask him and then delete every other word. That should work.

#260 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8737 posts) -
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]You should have SNIPER on the podcast.TheEroica

I'd love to have a debate with him on the podcast. I'd probably get a headache though.
#261 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

timbers_WSU
seriously!?! lets do this! if youre serious lets do it. we could even do one about system wars personalities or in fighting or whatever. lets do this! ps- i dont talk shiit about you or anyone. i love the community. its become fun to argue... oddly enough.
#262 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I don't brag about what I have but if you really wanna know my "ponies" probably cost more than your Mom's house. But if you wanna talk about them I suppose we can.timbers_WSU

I collect lots of things. I have stuffed animals and Disney Pins to Southeast Asian ceramic elephants and wagon wheels. But I have around 20 horses on my ranch right now. My Friesian is a $10,000 horse. I gave it to my wife for her Birthday. Don't believe me? Go to my Facebook page or just ask me for a pic. Unlike these other folks on here I do not lie about what I have and haven't got. I give all companies credit when they deserve it and I will not talk about a game if I haven't playe d it.I might be one of the most hated guys in the forum but I am also one of the most honest. I have done nothing but praise Sony all week. No one has noticed because everyone is ragging me or Microsoft.
Oh yeah. About all of these stupid sigs and little quotes. I really do not give a **** and it does not bug me at all. I can always laugh and go give my wife some nookie.

Oh you poor soul.  You have let this place and the playful personas of their inhabitants get to you far too much.  Go take a ride on your cherished horses, and come back and play nice later.

#263 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

TheEroica

seriously!?! lets do this! if youre serious lets do it. we could even do one about system wars personalities or in fighting or whatever. lets do this! ps- i dont talk shiit about you or anyone. i love the community. its become fun to argue... oddly enough.

No. Let's do a serious show. No SW bullsh!t. Pick 3 or 4 topics and lets do it. You can even have nimrod on here to play ignorant.

#264 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]You should have SNIPER on the podcast.timbers_WSU

Write him a note and ask him and then delete every other word. That should work.

:lol: thats actually not a bad idea....
#265 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

TheEroica

A world where argument and debate did not exist and everyone simply agreed with one another is a world that I would not want to live in, that's for sure.

Arguing is fun, if given proper context and in a civil manner.  

Of course this forum has shown that entertainment can be derived from even the most ridiculous arguments that are anything but civil, so there's that too.

Double post power

#266 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

MLBknights58

Oh you poor soul.  You have let this place and the playful personas of their inhabitants get to you far too much.  Go take a ride on your cherished horses, and come back and play nice later.

I could. But I won't. Been raining all day.
#267 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :PBlabadon
Whereas I would love to, I don't want to compete with these fine gentlemen here. They're too awesome.

Neither would I, and I definitely want to explore other subjects with Heil, Eroica, and AM.

Awesome, you 2 will come on the same time then and discuss handhelds. you free next Wednesday at 9:30 EST? We need 2 hours max of your time, unless we cant control Animal. :P
#268 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

No. Let's do a serious show.

Id like nothing more.... im psyched!
#269 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Whereas I would love to, I don't want to compete with these fine gentlemen here. They're too awesome.TheEroica

flattered gentlemen... truly... yes blab! lets chat about theming up a show you may want to be part of. our last guest was very active in suggestions... all of which were implemented in discussion... lets make it happen!

So what's your schedule like?

#270 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] seriously!?! lets do this! if youre serious lets do it. we could even do one about system wars personalities or in fighting or whatever. lets do this! ps- i dont talk shiit about you or anyone. i love the community. its become fun to argue... oddly enough.

No. Let's do a serious show.

Id like nothing more.... im psyched!

I work 3rd shift. So whenever you are ready.....
#271 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -
<. About all of these stupid sigs and little quotes. I really do not give a **** and it does not bug me at all. I can always laugh and go give my wife some nookie.timbers_WSU
Yet, you went out of your way to put names in yours and even make a picture of a user to display in your sig at one time? #legendary
#272 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Blabadon"] Neither would I, and I definitely want to explore other subjects with Heil, Eroica, and AM.wakefulness

well truth be told we are far ahead of the curve, given we are getting two podcasts done a week with a release schedule of one a week... Im pretty sure next week is open because heil and I have yet to decide on who to approach next. We don't have a method, we just kinda go with those who have shown interest and start pm'ing. this wednesday could work if you guys are gung ho about it.
#273 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]<. About all of these stupid sigs and little quotes. I really do not give a **** and it does not bug me at all. I can always laugh and go give my wife some nookie.Heil68
Yet, you went out of your way to put names in yours and even make a picture of a user to display in your sig at one time? #legendary

Why not do it? And if going out of my way to do something that took 30 seconds is a big deal then I suppose in your eyes I broke my back doing it.
#274 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]<. About all of these stupid sigs and little quotes. I really do not give a **** and it does not bug me at all. I can always laugh and go give my wife some nookie.timbers_WSU

Why not do it? And if going out of my way to do something that took 30 seconds is a big deal then I suppose in your eyes I broke my back doing it.

So if you dont care, should they? Doesn't matter anyways. Glad you agreed to be on the show, it will be legendary. We'll put you on the list.
#275 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -
[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] flattered gentlemen... truly... yes blab! lets chat about theming up a show you may want to be part of. our last guest was very active in suggestions... all of which were implemented in discussion... lets make it happen!TheEroica

well truth be told we are far ahead of the curve, given we are getting two podcasts done a week with a release schedule of one a week... Im pretty sure next week is open because heil and I have yet to decide on who to approach next. We don't have a method, we just kinda go with those who have shown interest and start pm'ing. this wednesday could work if you guys are gung ho about it.

Yea, lets lock it down and I'll start making the agenda.
#276 Posted by Willy105 (24523 posts) -
Two different podcasts now? Competition can be good, I guess.
#277 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
This is still going on, give it up Timbers.
#278 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
This is still going on, give it up Timbers. Badosh
Give what up?
#279 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"]This is still going on, give it up Timbers. timbers_WSU
Give what up?

Everything.
#280 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Badosh"]This is still going on, give it up Timbers. Badosh
Give what up?

Everything.

OK. When you decide to make sense we can continue the conversation. Right now I am watching the Missouri vs Colorado State game, petting a kitten, and talking on Facebook and here. Everything is good minus your statement.
#281 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] OK. When you decide to make sense we can continue the conversation. Right now I am watching the Missouri vs Colorado State game, petting a kitten, and talking on Facebook and here. Everything is good minus your statement.

Okay, still, give up everything.
#282 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] OK. When you decide to make sense we can continue the conversation. Right now I am watching the Missouri vs Colorado State game, petting a kitten, and talking on Facebook and here. Everything is good minus your statement.

So? You decided to hop in here and be stupid for no reason? It worked. Thumbs up.
#283 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] So? You decided to hop in here and be stupid for no reason? It worked. Thumbs up.

Thanks. I posted before you, so you hoped in after me, but thanks. Like, comment, share. Enjoy your no games 360.
#284 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14081 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] OK. When you decide to make sense we can continue the conversation. Right now I am watching the Missouri vs Colorado State game, petting a kitten, and talking on Facebook and here. Everything is good minus your statement.Badosh

#285 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -

[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] OK. When you decide to make sense we can continue the conversation. Right now I am watching the Missouri vs Colorado State game, petting a kitten, and talking on Facebook and here. Everything is good minus your statement.ReadingRainbow4

Cant wait for the new Season 3! Hey do you want to be on the show? We would love to have a Sony enthusiast, since we really don't have one.
#286 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="wakefulness"]

Heil68

I'm down. I just need a specific time. I'm free on wednesday, in the after noon, anytime before 7:20 ET!

Hit me up!

#287 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14081 posts) -

[QUOTE="Badosh"] Okay, still, give up everything. Heil68

Cant wait for the new Season 3! Hey do you want to be on the show? We would love to have a Sony enthusiast, since we really don't have one.

Maybe in the future, but I can't do it right now.

Seriously can't wait for season 3 either.

#288 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] well truth be told we are far ahead of the curve, given we are getting two podcasts done a week with a release schedule of one a week... Im pretty sure next week is open because heil and I have yet to decide on who to approach next. We don't have a method, we just kinda go with those who have shown interest and start pm'ing. this wednesday could work if you guys are gung ho about it.wakefulness

I'm down. I just need a specific time. I'm free on wednesday, in the after noon, anytime before 7:20 ET!

Hit me up!

We usually run around 9:30pm EST, are you busy then?
#289 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

Im off to bed... Please direct any further questions to timbers and he will communicate it to Heil for me... thanks!

#290 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Yea, lets lock it down and I'll start making the agenda. Heil68

Hit me up!

Alas, I have a class to attend at 9:00 and it runs through that time. I can only do it in a short window on the afternoons. Sorry fellas! :(

#291 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="wakefulness"]

Hit me up!

wakefulness

Alas, I have a class to attend at 9:00 and it runs through that time. I can only do it in a short window on the afternoons. Sorry fellas! :(

We'll make it work... Don't worry.
#292 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -

Oh and do you guys like the 25-30 minute podcast or would you rather have something shorter/longer...

#293 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -

Oh and do you guys like the 25-30 minute podcast or would you rather have something shorter/longer...

TheEroica
Make it an hour. Have segments. Take questions via live twitter chat. First two are serious.
#294 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] We usually run around 9:30pm EST, are you busy then? TheEroica

We'll make it work... Don't worry.

Awesome. Looking forward to this, gentleman! :D

#295 Posted by Willy105 (24523 posts) -
I like it being short. I don't like hour long podcasts. Heck, I would take the episodes you have now and split each topic into it's own piece. A 5 minute podcast on MGR, another 5 minute one on God of War, another on etc etc.
#296 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
I like it being short. I don't like hour long podcasts. Heck, I would take the episodes you have now and split each topic into it's own piece. A 5 minute podcast on MGR, another 5 minute one on God of War, another on etc etc.Willy105
wow I really like that idea...
#297 Posted by darkspineslayer (19686 posts) -
I would prefer longer. I'm used to Gamespot Gameplay. I think a setup much like The Hotspot would be great.
#298 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Badosh
Make it an hour. Have segments. Take questions via live twitter chat. First two are serious.

we've chatted about that last one actually... I think as we get more comfortable with a format we will attempt it.
#299 Posted by jg4xchamp (48115 posts) -

TheEroica
Let the topics dictate it. I like the short segments, but if something was worth having a longer discussion about then be willing to go longer. The current pace is fine. Willy has ADD, ignore that mother f*cker.
#300 Posted by TheEroica (13527 posts) -
I would prefer longer. I'm used to Gamespot Gameplay. I think a setup much like The Hotspot would be great.darkspineslayer
our last one we recorded went on for four hours between two shows... we could take games all day. haha...