P2M 28! ALSO Come make a final comment. Thread purge Sunday!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
Holy**** this could be pretty cool.skrat_01
Thanks Skrat... You wanna be on sometime, let me know...
#202 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -
Me and Skrat, one on one in caged ring, a fight to the death
#203 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
Me and Skrat, one on one in caged ring, a fight to the deathBlabadon
My god, where do I sign...?
#204 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
Me and Skrat, one on one in caged ring, a fight to the deathBlabadon
You could both beat the crap out of hei68. I promise they would get double the fan base.
#205 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Me and Skrat, one on one in caged ring, a fight to the deathtimbers_WSU
You could both beat the crap out of hei68. I promise they would get double the fan base.

I'm a pacifist, I play with plastic ponies.
#206 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Me and Skrat, one on one in caged ring, a fight to the deathHeil68

Sorry if gaming (Speaking of. When do you have time?) is not my only hobby. I have 18 horses to go with my collection of wooden ones on the shelf. Jelly? Of course not. Your whole life is doing a Jekyll and Hyde in a game forum and begging for attention. The fact you admit you lie about everything games and your whole life revolves around them makes you probably one of the biggest losers here. Good job. At least worthless trolls like kuraimen and speedzilla do not hide the fact they are idiots obsessed with a piece of plastic. They accept it. I have more respect for them.
#207 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You could both beat the crap out of hei68. I promise they would get double the fan base.

Sorry if gaming (Speaking of. When do you have time?) is not my only hobby. I have 18 horses to go with my collection of wooden ones on the shelf. Jelly? Of course not. Your whole life is doing a Jekyll and Hyde in a game forum and begging for attention. The fact you admit you lie about everything games and your whole life revolves around them makes you probably one of the biggest losers here. Good job. At least worthless trolls like kuraimen and speedzilla do not hide the fact they are idiots obsessed with a piece of plastic. They accept it. I have more respect for them.

You've already admitted you love prices of plastic, in the form of ponies. I have not. I hope they comfort you when you are in meltdown mode, which coincidently seems most of the time on this account and past banned ones. Congrats. #legendary
#208 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I'm a pacifist, I play with plastic ponies.

You've already admitted you love prices of plastic, in the form of ponies. I have not. I hope they comfort you when you are in meltdown mode, which coincidently seems most of the time on this account and past banned ones. Congrats. #legendary

Yo can't even come up with a good argument or comeback. Just back to plastic ponies. Too bad you are not as bright as erocia thinks you are.
#209 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Sorry if gaming (Speaking of. When do you have time?) is not my only hobby. I have 18 horses to go with my collection of wooden ones on the shelf. Jelly? Of course not. Your whole life is doing a Jekyll and Hyde in a game forum and begging for attention. The fact you admit you lie about everything games and your whole life revolves around them makes you probably one of the biggest losers here. Good job. At least worthless trolls like kuraimen and speedzilla do not hide the fact they are idiots obsessed with a piece of plastic. They accept it. I have more respect for them.

Yo can't even come up with a good argument or comeback. Just back to plastic ponies. Too bad you are not as bright as erocia thinks you are.

Don't need to, you had no point, like always. Carry on. # legendary
#210 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -
Heil, I think you have a fan
#211 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
Heil, I think you have a fan DropsofJupiter
Oh yeah. I love people as fake as the ponies on my shelf. He is a goober smack.
#212 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

He's a bandodger.

#213 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Sorry if gaming (Speaking of. When do you have time?) is not my only hobby. I have 18 horses to go with my collection of wooden ones on the shelf. Jelly? Of course not. Your whole life is doing a Jekyll and Hyde in a game forum and begging for attention. The fact you admit you lie about everything games and your whole life revolves around them makes you probably one of the biggest losers here. Good job. At least worthless trolls like kuraimen and speedzilla do not hide the fact they are idiots obsessed with a piece of plastic. They accept it. I have more respect for them.

Whoa whoa... who says I think Heil is bright?!?! :P Dude trolls like a genius...
#214 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
When you're #legendary, it comes with the territory
Whoa whoa... who says I think Heil is bright?!?! :P Dude trolls like a genius... TheEroica
Do i need to start posting sound bytes?
#215 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Heil, I think you have a fan Heil68
When you're #legendary, it comes with the territory
Whoa whoa... who says I think Heil is bright?!?! :P Dude trolls like a genius... TheEroica
Do i need to start posting sound bytes?

hahahahaha.... NOOOOOOO! "Im like a fukin dictionary" is my fav.
#216 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"] hahahahaha.... NOOOOOOO! "Im like a fukin dictionary" is my fav.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MZMQvZk5vN
#217 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] hahahahaha.... NOOOOOOO! "Im like a fukin dictionary" is my fav.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MZMQvZk5vN

hahahahaha D!ck!!!!!
#218 Posted by MLBknights58 (5016 posts) -

What in gods name provoked that poor fool to come into this thread and begin bashing Heil?

#219 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -

What in gods name provoked that poor fool to come into this thread and begin bashing Heil?

MLBknights58
man cannot begin to understand system wars rationale... :)
#220 Posted by Animal-Mother (27341 posts) -
[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

TheEroica

Who does?
#221 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

Animal-Mother

Who does?

Me.
#222 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Haha, yeah... must say, I admire Heil's gift to make some people this upset... :P

#223 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

Animal-Mother

Who does?

Lord only knows... One can start though after a glass of whiskey... ;)
#224 Posted by Animal-Mother (27341 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] man cannot begin to understand system wars rationale... :)

Who does?

Well I wish I could, But i can't give these youngens whiskey! Imagine the repercussions!
#225 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] man cannot begin to understand system wars rationale... :)

Who does?

in a plastic tumbler of course. Glass is fragile.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#226 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

I listened to it, and I didn't hate it.

that's a start, good show.

#227 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -

I listened to it, and I didn't hate it.

that's a start, good show.

ReadingRainbow4
Thanks! I'll take a "I didnt hate it" as a compliment! ;) It's been most fun just getting to chat with cool system warriors.
#228 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Who does?

Well I wish I could, But i can't give these youngens whiskey! Imagine the repercussions!

Just as long as when the NARCs come knocking, youre in the back of a black ally.... :P Love your sig btw Animal...
#229 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Who does?

in a plastic tumbler of course. Glass is fragile.

:lol:
#230 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Listening to the second podcast. Reading the YT description.

No handheld love makes me very :(

Edit: Having said that, it's your guys' podcast to talk about things you feel comfortable with ultimately. And I respect that. :)

#231 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -

Edit: Having said that, it's your guys' podcast to talk about things you feel comfortable with ultimately. And I respect that. :)

wakefulness
no worries brother... we get into handhelds for a while in the next show. We're trying to cover areas of gaming based on the strengths and interests of our guests... Some have been about PC and some about particular consoles... We definitely take that stuff to heart because we know you guys want to hear about the stuff you like. Come to think of it, could be cool to have a guest who wants to talk majority handhelds at some point... you wanna be on the show?
#232 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -
Char and I are going to get a good handheld section if we make it on, no problems there wakefulness.
#233 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You could both beat the crap out of hei68. I promise they would get double the fan base.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this is gold.
#234 Posted by TheEroica (16672 posts) -
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I'm a pacifist, I play with plastic ponies.

Its been going on for days... inching closer and closer to madness... Great entertainment I say.
#235 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Sorry if gaming (Speaking of. When do you have time?) is not my only hobby. I have 18 horses to go with my collection of wooden ones on the shelf. Jelly? Of course not. Your whole life is doing a Jekyll and Hyde in a game forum and begging for attention. The fact you admit you lie about everything games and your whole life revolves around them makes you probably one of the biggest losers here. Good job. At least worthless trolls like kuraimen and speedzilla do not hide the fact they are idiots obsessed with a piece of plastic. They accept it. I have more respect for them.TheEroica

Its been going on for days... inching closer and closer to madness... Great entertainment I say.

Ruston is like a puppet dancing in front of heil, quite amusing.

wtf GS?

#236 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

Who does?Animal-Mother
Because I can say it again, good job praising metal gear rising bro!

Char and I are going to get a good handheld section if we make it on, no problems there wakefulness.Blabadon
You would praise the Vita(lol) too much and Chaz would praise the 3ds too much. It'll at least bring some laughs hopefully. :D

#237 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]
Who does?timmy00

Because I can say it again, good job praising metal gear rising bro!

Char and I are going to get a good handheld section if we make it on, no problems there wakefulness.Blabadon
You would praise the Vita(Master Race) too much and Chaz would praise the 3ds too much. It'll at least bring some laughs hopefully. :D

Oh posh, I would praise the DS and PSP even more, and I'm sure Char would more than oblige. We definitely have material on the current state and future of handheld gaming, but you're right, no SW podcast is complete without a few fanboyish comments. :P

#238 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

TheEroica

no worries brother... we get into handhelds for a while in the next show. We're trying to cover areas of gaming based on the strengths and interests of our guests... Some have been about PC and some about particular consoles... We definitely take that stuff to heart because we know you guys want to hear about the stuff you like. Come to think of it, could be cool to have a guest who wants to talk majority handhelds at some point... you wanna be on the show?

Let's do this thang! :P

#239 Posted by Heil68 (56828 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="wakefulness"]

wakefulness

Let's do this thang! :P

Next week Oreo and Drops of Jupiter are on and the discuss the 3DS and some games...No Vita love tho, we need a volunteer for that! :P
#240 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -
No Vita love tho, we need a volunteer for that! :PHeil68
Time and date for the recording? :P
#241 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

Since you all are gonna talk sh!t about me when I am not here let's just do it on the show. I am game. Let's record one now. Pick a few topics.

#242 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Actually, me and Char have written a lot on 3DS and VITA here in SW. I wouldn't mind talking to the guy/girl in person. :)

#243 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Char and I are going to get a good handheld section if we make it on, no problems there wakefulness.wakefulness

Actually, me and Char have written a lot on 3DS and VITA here in SW. I wouldn't mind talking to the guy/girl in person. :)

Ooh, good, a more neutral stance is always welcome.
#244 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Char and I are going to get a good handheld section if we make it on, no problems there wakefulness.Blabadon

Ooh, good, a more neutral stance is always welcome.

Heil, can we co-op this?

#245 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -
So now it's me, Blab, and wakefullness? We just actually need to ask Heil and Eroica if they'll let us on (especially since I was just on their newest recorded one), and I'm good to go :P
#246 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -
At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :P
#247 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -
At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :PBlabadon
Whereas I would love to, I don't want to compete with these fine gentlemen here. They're too awesome.
#248 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :PDropsofJupiter
Whereas I would love to, I don't want to compete with these fine gentlemen here. They're too awesome.

It isn't competition. You all would do a subject they don't talk about. And you have my vote already as the better podcast.

#249 Posted by Blabadon (32840 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]At this point, we should just do our own handheld podcast. :PDropsofJupiter

Neither would I, and I definitely want to explore other subjects with Heil, Eroica, and AM.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#250 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

Since you all are gonna talk sh!t about me when I am not here let's just do it on the show. I am game. Let's record one now. Pick a few topics.

timbers_WSU

You could talk about ponies.