P2M 28! ALSO Come make a final comment. Thread purge Sunday!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8780 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="Blabadon"] Let's think of some topics, like a great Vita vs 3DS thread to get some fanboyism in there.

That wouldn't be much of a discussion... 3DS would win right at the outset.

It's okay Char, I never had any hope for your taste in games.

Love the Gravity Rush theme you've got going on. :o
#102 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
^What does the Vita have beyond Gravity Rush exclusive wise?jg4xchamp
Isn't Personal 4 Golden different enough to be considered one? I'd get it either way.
#103 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]^What does the Vita have beyond Gravity Rush exclusive wise?Heil68
Isn't Personal 4 Golden different enough to be considered one? I'd get it either way.

I don't know if I would personally want another retread of Persona 4. At the least not enough to buy a handheld. It be like buying a gamecube for Twin Snakes or something.
#104 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]^What does the Vita have beyond Gravity Rush exclusive wise?TheEroica
lackluster spinoffs of console games ...

3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?
#105 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]^What does the Vita have beyond Gravity Rush exclusive wise?jg4xchamp

I don't know if I would personally want another retread of Persona 4. At the least not enough to buy a handheld. It be like buying a gamecube for Twin Snakes or something.

Only way I'm getting a Vita is if it is confirmed that you can stream PS4 games, like they mentioned at the PS4 reveal. I dont care if its' every PS4 game, but give me a good selection, like tablet play on the WiiU and it would compel me to buy one. Games for the handheld itself would be bonus to me.
#106 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"] Isn't Personal 4 Golden different enough to be considered one? I'd get it either way.

Nope, or Ocarina of Time 3D would have to be 3DS exclusive too [QUOTE="Heil68"] 3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?

Vita doesn't have an AAAE either :twisted:
#107 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Isn't Personal 4 Golden different enough to be considered one? I'd get it either way.

Only way I'm getting a Vita is if it is confirmed that you can stream PS4 games, like they mentioned at the PS4 reveal. I dont care if its' every PS4 game, but give me a good selection, like tablet play on the WiiU and it would compel me to buy one. Games for the handheld itself would be bonus to me.

If it could get a more interesting library of exclusive titles I'd consider it. The 3DS needs more unique sh1t though. Because Layton was more Layton, and Nintendo's sh1t is more Nintendo's sh1t.
#108 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] I don't know if I would personally want another retread of Persona 4. At the least not enough to buy a handheld. It be like buying a gamecube for Twin Snakes or something.

If it could get a more interesting library of exclusive titles I'd consider it. The 3DS needs more unique sh1t though. Because Layton was more Layton, and Nintendo's sh1t is more Nintendo's sh1t.

Get Kid Icarus yo
#109 Posted by Silverbond (16070 posts) -

SW taking over the internet

#110 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Only way I'm getting a Vita is if it is confirmed that you can stream PS4 games, like they mentioned at the PS4 reveal. I dont care if its' every PS4 game, but give me a good selection, like tablet play on the WiiU and it would compel me to buy one. Games for the handheld itself would be bonus to me.

Get Kid Icarus yo

You want me to like a rail shooter with awkward controls in a world where Nintendo had a platform with dual analogs or a more competent control scheme in the wii. Think before you suggest me sh1t. (it's on my gamefly Q)
#111 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Nope, or Ocarina of Time 3D would have to be 3DS exclusive too:

I thought they added new characters, missions and story for it? " Improved visuals, tons of new story and voiced dialogue, and much more combine with deep turn-based combat, addicting character and Persona management, and a memorable cast of personalities." Looks fantastic either way and never played the console version so I would get it. 3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?

Vita doesn't have an AAAE either :twisted:DropsofJupiter
Well there ya go, both are crap then? :P
#112 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] If it could get a more interesting library of exclusive titles I'd consider it. The 3DS needs more unique sh1t though. Because Layton was more Layton, and Nintendo's sh1t is more Nintendo's sh1t. jg4xchamp
Get Kid Icarus yo

You want me to like a rail shooter with awkward controls in a world where Nintendo had a platform with dual analogs or a more competent control scheme in the wii. Think before you suggest me sh1t. (it's on my gamefly Q)

I'd check out the eShop. It has tons of quirky stuff that it seems you're looking for.

#113 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"] Well there ya go, both are crap then? :P

No :x
#114 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

This should be interesting.

#115 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Get Kid Icarus yoDropsofJupiter

I'd check out the eShop. It has tons of quirky stuff that it seems you're looking for.

pushmo and crashmo \o/
#116 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]^What does the Vita have beyond Gravity Rush exclusive wise?Heil68
lackluster spinoffs of console games ...

Get Oreo in her stat.... :P Fire Emblem...
#117 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] You want me to like a rail shooter with awkward controls in a world where Nintendo had a platform with dual analogs or a more competent control scheme in the wii. Think before you suggest me sh1t. (it's on my gamefly Q)jg4xchamp

pushmo and crashmo \o/

Lol Uhm... well, get Dillon's Rolling Western, that's a pretty cool game. Kerspeloosh (is that how you spell it?) looks ace. Gunman Clive got great reviews. Get Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden. Round it up with Mutant Mudds and Nightsky.
#118 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -

SW taking over the internet

Silverbond
i want an app....
#119 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] lackluster spinoffs of console games ...

That game was robbed, I tell you. ROBBED.
#120 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] lackluster spinoffs of console games ...

#121 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] 3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?

Holy sh*t what is that from?
#122 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]  I'd check out the eShop. It has tons of quirky stuff that it seems you're looking for.DropsofJupiter
pushmo and crashmo \o/

Lol Uhm... well, get Dillon's Rolling Western, that's a pretty cool game. Kerspeloosh (is that how you spell it?) looks ace. Gunman Clive got great reviews. Get Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden. Round it up with Mutant Mudds and Nightsky.

That's too much filler sh1t in there. I may be a fan of some hipster indie sh1t, but I have my limits. My standards get in the way.
#123 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] 3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?

Nonsense.
#124 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] pushmo and crashmo \o/

That's too much filler sh1t in there. I may be a fan of some hipster indie sh1t, but I have my limits. My standards get in the way.

That was all stuff that was rated high, yo. The only game which was slightly mixed in its reception was what, Nightsky, I think. Everything else was received very well.
#125 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Get Oreo in her stat.... :P Fire Emblem...

Nonsense.

Considering some of the other sh*t that gets AAA here? Bro, Fire Emblem deserved that 9 fo sho.
#126 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] That game was robbed, I tell you. ROBBED.

Nonsense.

Considering some of the other sh*t that gets AAA here? Bro, Fire Emblem deserved that 9 fo sho.

No.
#127 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] 3DS doesn't have a AAA game here.does it?

I like Nintendos recent resurgence in high quality JRPG's... Your 9.5 was much more accurate Char ;)
#128 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Lol Uhm... well, get Dillon's Rolling Western, that's a pretty cool game. Kerspeloosh (is that how you spell it?) looks ace. Gunman Clive got great reviews. Get Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden. Round it up with Mutant Mudds and Nightsky.

That was all stuff that was rated high, yo. The only game which was slightly mixed in its reception was what, Nightsky, I think. Everything else was received very well.

Because I give a flying f*ck about someone elses reception. Lord Champ trusts his own eyes
#129 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] No.

Yep.
I like Nintendos recent resurgence in high quality JRPG's... Your 9.5 was much more accurate Char ;)TheEroica
Did you get it? :D
#130 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] That's too much filler sh1t in there. I may be a fan of some hipster indie sh1t, but I have my limits. My standards get in the way. jg4xchamp

Because I give a flying f*ck about someone elses reception. Lord Champ trusts his own eyes

Well then Beacon of Truth, play the damn games and judge them for yourself.
#131 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] That was all stuff that was rated high, yo. The only game which was slightly mixed in its reception was what, Nightsky, I think. Everything else was received very well.

One day, when tax season is over and I get more time away from the firm.
#132 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Because I give a flying f*ck about someone elses reception. Lord Champ trusts his own eyes

Good, can't wait for your inevitable outburst at me for suggesting those games :P
#133 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Well then Beacon of Truth, play the damn games and judge them for yourself.

Good, can't wait for your inevitable outburst at me for suggesting those games :P

I don't know nowadays you have to suggest pure nonsense. Like a Mafia 2 or something as f*cking insulting like Dear Esther.
#134 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1423 posts) -
[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] One day, when tax season is over and I get more time away from the firm. jg4xchamp

I don't know nowadays you have to suggest pure nonsense. Like a Mafia 2 or something as f*cking insulting like Dear Esther.

Ew Mafia 2. Who was it who told me to get that sh*t? I went out of my way to secure a review copy for that game. F*CKING HELL.
#135 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Because I give a flying f*ck about someone elses reception. Lord Champ trusts his own eyes

When do you guys slow down? We want you on the show.
#136 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Well then Beacon of Truth, play the damn games and judge them for yourself.

I'm free every monday and tuesday nights. Wednesday is my night with the mrs, and thursday-sunday I'm at my other job at night. Life of the busy and old heil.
#137 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] One day, when tax season is over and I get more time away from the firm. jg4xchamp

I'm free every monday and tuesday nights. Wednesday is my night with the mrs, and thursday-sunday I'm at my other job at night. Life of the busy and old heil.

Ill do a monday or tuesday to accommodate...
#138 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] One day, when tax season is over and I get more time away from the firm. jg4xchamp

Cool, we usally record on Wednesday, but we will accomadte to get a former king of SW's on. I've already sold Erocia on your legendary NY accent..YO FRANK XD
#139 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

I'm listening to the podcast. Good job, gentleman. 

Good rrapport among this group. 

#140 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] When do you guys slow down? We want you on the show.

Cool, we usally record on Wednesday, but we will accomadte to get a former king of SW's on. I've already sold Erocia on your legendary NY accent..YO FRANK XD

Im a big Bombers fan.... If Champ doesnt sound like Yogi youre gonna hear it from me :P and I met Yogi, so Ill know...
#141 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
lol I dial it back on podcasts. Playing a game is different, I'm more raw when I talk....plus Frank was speaking dat nonsense heil.
#142 Posted by TheEroica (13723 posts) -

wakefulness
thanks very much... those guys are very fun to chat games with.
#143 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
lol I dial it back on podcasts. Playing a game is different, I'm more raw when I talk....plus Frank was speaking dat nonsense heil. jg4xchamp
I still remember that game of L4D with you 2, you kept disabling each other. lol
#144 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

Animal-mother is a cool guy as well. It is a shame. 2 decent posters hook up with one of the forums biggest ****.

timbers_WSU
Reported for being so butthurt all the time.
#145 Posted by jg4xchamp (48381 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]lol I dial it back on podcasts. Playing a game is different, I'm more raw when I talk....plus Frank was speaking dat nonsense heil. Heil68
I still remember that game of L4D with you 2, you kept disabling each other. lol

in my defense, Frank cheats on taboo
#146 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

TheEroica

thanks very much... those guys are very fun to chat games with.

Yeah. I would have thought everyone in SW (with a mic infront of him/her) would just tear into one another. 

I'm genuinly surprised at how civil you guys are with one another. Especially since I have seen heil in a lot of the Sony/Playstation related threads I patrol here. And I'm pretty sure I've seen he gets quite a bit of flack by other here.  

#147 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
cool podcast guys. It needs to be more fanboyish tho (I mean we are in SW after all). otherwise its just the 3 of you talking about gamesultraking
I agree with this. It needs more fanboyism. Or a fanboy section.
#148 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
[QUOTE="ultraking"]cool podcast guys. It needs to be more fanboyish tho (I mean we are in SW after all). otherwise its just the 3 of you talking about gameskuraimen
I agree with this. It needs more fanboyism. Or a fanboy section.

That's coming, we have things in the works. We even might have a letters from concerned users bit, like Timbers there.
#149 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Animal-mother is a cool guy as well. It is a shame. 2 decent posters hook up with one of the forums biggest ****.

kuraimen

Almost forgot to report him today.

Report sent.

#150 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

platniumgamer

Almost forgot to report him today.

Report sent.

Lol...You should join our show Platinum, it would be glorious.