P2M - 2 days away from the Season 2 Finale!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

Thanks to all who listened to the live stream! We appreciate the questions from the community and of course the time spent with P2m on a Saturday afternoon!

Pedal to the Metal Presents

Kairi Gets Irrational

Pedal to the Metal is joined by one of our favorite gaming gals, Kairi, as we discuss the sudden closure of Irrational Games, what we’re playing and general gaming discussion.

Also from the System Warriors at Point Insertion

Cactus Team and the Stinging Force of Justice

One of the best new Web Series out there and it's staring System Warriors.

We will be wrapping up Season 2 upon next weeks release... A very special cast just for you, System Wars. We thank all of you, who have continued to listen to and support Pedal to the Metal. We have enjoyed each and every conversation we have ever had with our community. Keep asking to be on and we'll keep making it happen.

System Wars CHALLENGE - If you have the balls :P

Animal-Mother, knows a stupid amount about video games... and unfortunately, he knows it. We want to see if anyone in System Wars feels brave enough to go toe to toe with Animal in an all out trivia based challenge on a future recording of P2m. Feel free to be a guest on the show or simply stop in and try your luck. PM TheEroica or Heil68 to set up a date.

His arrogance must be stopped System Wars....

#2 Posted by darkspineslayer (19493 posts) -

Trivia showdown with animal? That's a tall glass of nope.

#3 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

haha cmon Darkspine... you got this. He actually reminded me of a characters name in Mass Effect today and I may have gulped. Someone can surely take him down.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69892 posts) -

just listened to it :)

#5 Posted by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -

I don't think I could take on Animal in trivia, best of luck to whoever tries :P

#6 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

Nice!!! already done for the week... a short one. It was weird not being on. :( First one I ever missed.

#7 Posted by darkspineslayer (19493 posts) -

@darkspineslayer said:

haha cmon Darkspine... you got this. He actually reminded me of a characters name in Mass Effect today and I may have gulped. Someone can surely take him down.

Maybe if we had a Nintendo focus. Still not sure, but I might be better equipped :P

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69892 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nice!!! already done for the week... a short one. It was weird not being on. :( First one I ever missed.

make sure to be on the next one then :P

#9 Edited by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@clyde46 @The_Last_Ride @_Matt_

I believe we're working on a Saturday cast for saturday... you guys want to be on. I know all three of you are on european time zones. Let me know.

#10 Posted by Willy105 (24499 posts) -

I've constantly yelled at the screen while listening this podcast about how WRONG you guys are at basic gaming knowledge.

But to challenge Animal? The arrogance is beastly.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69892 posts) -

I believe we're working on a Saturday cast for saturday... you guys want to be on. I know all three of you are on european time zones. Let me know.

yeah CET here

#12 Posted by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -

Sounds good, I would be worried if the Saturday cast was for another day other than Saturday ;)

#13 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@TheEroica said:

Sounds good, I would be worried if the Saturday cast was for another day other than Saturday ;)

Well with the time difference we have between us, you just never know. ;)

#14 Posted by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@TheEroica said:

Well with the time difference we have between us, you just never know. ;)

touche sir...

#15 Posted by jg4xchamp (47116 posts) -

Most profound and poignant thing Animal Mother ever said: "Who goes to Jamaica and posts on system wars?"

Smh Eroica

#16 Edited by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: I know, patheticville. I did check in a few times like a little system wars bitch. :P

In my defense though.... Eff it, there is no excuse :/

#17 Edited by organic_machine (9685 posts) -

I think champ officially signed up

#18 Posted by jg4xchamp (47116 posts) -

I think champ officially signed up

That's such a mismatch

Anima=pays attention to videogame stories

Champ=unless I actually plan on writing something on the game, will literally skip videogame stories

I might do it if no one steps up. It be nice if that became a thing on P2M.

#19 Edited by finalstar2007 (24906 posts) -

Funny how you guys didnt cut that part when you heard some sound lol things went a little odd for few seconds.

awesome episode though the sound felt like it was going high and low every minute or so.

#20 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: that's the plan... It won't be anything crazy to start. Maybe 5 questions each. I'll probably start by asking each guest if they want to take on animal to start.

You're more than welcome to be on tomorrow champ. I think synthia wants to be on again as well.

#21 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@finalstar2007: we actually did :( however when I went back to listen after I upped it it returned... Wtf! Can I cut a part out once it's upped on YouTube?

#22 Posted by darkspineslayer (19493 posts) -

Sorry guys, had the chance to pick up a few hours at work tommorow night (need as many as I can get), so i'm gonna have to bail. :(

#23 Posted by clyde46 (44232 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: that's the plan... It won't be anything crazy to start. Maybe 5 questions each. I'll probably start by asking each guest if they want to take on animal to start.

You're more than welcome to be on tomorrow champ. I think synthia wants to be on again as well.

I'll be down for that one as well!

#24 Posted by Zassimick (6263 posts) -

Hey guys, long time fan first time listener, but it was a good podcast! A lot of work goes into producing content like this so well done on continuing it!

#25 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

I feel that a 10 year old would know more about video games than me, so I'll pass on the challenge. :P

#26 Edited by jg4xchamp (47116 posts) -

What would the cast be about?

#27 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: well, funny you ask, we haven't locked a topic in and it's getting to be the 11th hour... Originally it was to be a handheld cast, butiI haven't heard from blab or charizard. Dss is out this week too. I'd actually like to see something games related for tomorrow. Maybe a most anticipated of 2014 cast where we all dish three games a piece... Something along those lines. Did you have something you feel compelled to chat about?

#28 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@Zassimick: thanks brother... That means a lot. You should check out the state of the Union cast swe just did too. Those were a riot.

#29 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17572 posts) -

if you're looking for someone eroica

i should be available

#30 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@mrmusicman247: great man, I'll be in touch tomorrow. Always enjoy having you on the show. Gotta talk to synthia and see if she wants on againtoo... Next week is our season 2 finale with her.

#31 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6071 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: I know, patheticville. I did check in a few times like a little system wars bitch. :P

Don't sweat it. Vacation is for relaxation and if SW is relaxing......................go for it.

#32 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

Don't sweat it. Vacation is for relaxation and if SW is relaxing......................go for it.

You should join our cast tonight! We are going over some various news in the industry and Synthia is going to be on. Sounds like 10pm EST/9pm CST, right @TheEroica?

#33 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6071 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@TheEroica said:

You should join our cast tonight! We are going over some various news in the industry and Synthia is going to be on. Sounds like 10pm EST/9pm CST, right @TheEroica?

I would love too but I haven't even had time to game. There is a lot going on in the world of Foxbatalpha these days.

#34 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@mrmusicman247: @clyde46:

tonights will be 10eastern time. You guys are more than welcome to jump in with us... Clyde I know thats late for you. will you be cool with saturday? @_Matt_ @The_Last_Ride you guys too?

#35 Edited by clyde46 (44232 posts) -

tonights will be 10eastern time. You guys are more than welcome to jump in with us... Clyde I know thats late for you. will you be cool with saturday? @_Matt_ @The_Last_Ride you guys too?

10pm EST is too late for me, I'm in for an extra two hours tomorrow. Saturday is still good to go though.

#36 Posted by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -
#37 Edited by The_Last_Ride (69892 posts) -

Yeah i am cool with saturday

#38 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17572 posts) -

that'll be great. looking forward to it. you guys have my skype

#39 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17572 posts) -

oh if you need people for saturday that's good for me too

#40 Posted by clyde46 (44232 posts) -

Podcast, podcast, podcast, podcast, podcast.

#41 Posted by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@clyde46: @The_Last_Ride @_Matt_

ANyone up for casting in a bit? Still gotta make sure heil and animal are up and running on this early saturday morning, but I'd like to do this. SOrry my communication has been bad... hectic week. Barely got to visit the site this week.

#42 Posted by clyde46 (44232 posts) -

ANyone up for casting in a bit? Still gotta make sure heil and animal are up and running on this early saturday morning, but I'd like to do this. SOrry my communication has been bad... hectic week. Barely got to visit the site this week.

I'm on Skype right now. Ready to go when you are.

#43 Edited by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@TheEroica said:

I'm on Skype right now. Ready to go when you are.

mmk. Just waiting to see if animal and Heil respond. I know we never locked a time in, but Im actually home and have a window of free time today... that NEVER happens. haha

@Heil68 @Animal-Mother lets go dudes.

#44 Edited by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

Aye sure am. Good job I checked this thread, didn't get a notification for that for some reason?

EDIT: oh that was an hour ago, am I too late? D:

#45 Posted by clyde46 (44232 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@TheEroica said:

Aye sure am. Good job I checked this thread, didn't get a notification for that for some reason?

Nope, still waiting on Heil and AM.

#46 Posted by _Matt_ (8848 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@TheEroica said:

Nope, still waiting on Heil and AM.

oh phew :D

#47 Edited by TheEroica (13251 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride if you get this, jump into the skype chat. I'm TheEroica on skype. Ill add you to the call.

#48 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69892 posts) -

I can be on next time, it would be crowded in there with me :3