P2M 2.12 Comic Con Videocast 2013

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22544 Posts
th?id=H.4826612338526142&pid=15.1..CJ_ofCamelot
haha... what tha? :P
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#302 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]th?id=H.4826612338526142&pid=15.1..TheEroica

How much longer are you gonna carry heil68? You need to move forward by yourself and leave behind the dead weight so your show can really take off.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]th?id=H.4826612338526142&pid=15.1..timbers_WSU

How much longer are you gonna carry heil68? You need to move forward by yourself and leave behind the dead weight so your show can really take off.

The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#304 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] haha... what tha? :P

The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?

you keep saying that, but Of the shows I've listened too you were really the only highlight. P.S: I'll eventually get around to getting a good mic and such for this shitty laptop, till that time It wouldn't be worthwhile to have my shitty laptop used for the show.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] haha... what tha? :P

If you say so.... My disappointment with you even acknowledging that idiot is about the same as me going out on a date with a beautiful woman to only find out later that night that she has a tree trunk in her pants. But have fun carrying that immature placeholder around I guess.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] How much longer are you gonna carry heil68? You need to move forward by yourself and leave behind the dead weight so your show can really take off.timbers_WSU

If you say so.... My disappointment with you even acknowledging that idiot is about the same as me going out on a date with a beautiful woman to only find out later that night that she has a tree trunk in her pants. But have fun carrying that immature placeholder around I guess.

Lol Wartorn, must you always be so pathetic?

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?Jonwh18

I am timbers.... All the ladies wanna know me, They adore me, Love everything about me. All the fellas wanna be me, But they ignore me, Intimidated by me. But who needs them anyway? Cause I'm money.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] How much longer are you gonna carry heil68? You need to move forward by yourself and leave behind the dead weight so your show can really take off.WilliamRLBaker

you keep saying that, but Of the shows I've listened too you were really the only highlight. P.S: I'll eventually get around to getting a good mic and such for this shitty laptop, till that time It wouldn't be worthwhile to have my shitty laptop used for the show.

lol idiots. Heil records the whole damn podcast. Without him there is no podcast

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?seanmcloughlin

lol idiots. Heil records the whole damn podcast. Without him there is no podcast

Not to mention edits everything, creates the intros, makes agendas and aranges guests... Among hosting the show.... Lets not allow his excellent trolling cloud our vision gents... Took me many years of wanting to smash him to realize that :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#310 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] How much longer are you gonna carry heil68? You need to move forward by yourself and leave behind the dead weight so your show can really take off.

Your a sad little man, Wartorn. Have you even listened to any episodes?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]th?id=H.4826612338526142&pid=15.1..timbers_WSU

As long as you bandodge and collect plastic ponies..awwww yeahhhh  #legendary
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Heil68
 #legendary #inyourhead #youdreamofme #awwwwyeahhhhh
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Heil68
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] you keep saying that, but Of the shows I've listened too you were really the only highlight. P.S: I'll eventually get around to getting a good mic and such for this shitty laptop, till that time It wouldn't be worthwhile to have my shitty laptop used for the show.TheEroica

Not to mention edits everything, creates the intros, makes agendas and aranges guests... Among hosting the show.... Lets not allow his excellent trolling cloud our vision gents... Took me many years of wanting to smash him to realize that :P

I don't do it for the accolades, awards or self recognition, I do it for the love of SW's and apparently it causes much butthurt in WarTorn..hahaha #legendary
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?

You're. I am assuming you are talking to me. And I listened to a few. Eroica knows his stuff. Why? A few good guest as well BTW......
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Elated Dem ponies...

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] The show would be nothing without Heil, dude... everyone knows that. When you wanna come on? fo reeel-z?Jonwh18

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] If you say so.... My disappointment with you even acknowledging that idiot is about the same as me going out on a date with a beautiful woman to only find out later that night that she has a tree trunk in her pants. But have fun carrying that immature placeholder around I guess. Clock-w0rk

Want me to make you cry again like I did in your thread? I have never seen anyone beg someone to leave their thread alone before. Bravo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] If you say so.... My disappointment with you even acknowledging that idiot is about the same as me going out on a date with a beautiful woman to only find out later that night that she has a tree trunk in her pants. But have fun carrying that immature placeholder around I guess. timbers_WSU

You're. I am assuming you are talking to me. And I listened to a few. Eroica knows his stuff. Why? A few good guest as well BTW......

Is that why you're afraid to come on? cos you'll break that streak of good guests who know what they're talking about?

Don't bash certain people or aspects of a podcast you're unwilling to take part in

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] Your a sad little man, Wartorn. Have you even listened to any episodes?seanmcloughlin

Is that why you're afraid to come on? cos you'll break that streak of good guests who know what they're talking about?

Don't bash certain people or aspects of a podcast you're unwilling to take part in

I never said I would not come on. But why be on there with heil68 when I already know he knows nothing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You're. I am assuming you are talking to me. And I listened to a few. Eroica knows his stuff. Why? A few good guest as well BTW......timbers_WSU

I never said I would not come on. But why be on there with heil68 when I already know he knows nothing?

Proof that you haven't listened to any of the podcasts then because Heil has gone on rants at times talking very well about a lot of topics.

A lot of people like to bash heil for his persona here on SW. The real heil is nothing like that

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

Proof that you haven't listened to any of the podcasts then because Heil has gone on rants at times talking very well about a lot of topics.

A lot of people like to bash heil for his persona here on SW. The real heil is nothing like that

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner folks.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#322 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33098 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You're. I am assuming you are talking to me. And I listened to a few. Eroica knows his stuff. Why? A few good guest as well BTW......timbers_WSU

Heli is awesome off of system wars.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 timbers_WSU

super600

I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I never said I would not come on. But why be on there with heil68 when I already know he knows nothing?timbers_WSU

I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

So you're just basing him solely on the act he uses here? That's extremely shallow of you and shows a complete lack understanding.

It's no wonder you don't get along with people round here. In fact have you ever even listened to any of these podcasts? 

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

seanmcloughlin

So you're just basing him solely on the act he uses here? That's extremely shallow of you and shows a complete lack understanding.

It's no wonder you don't get along with people round here. In fact have you ever even listened to any of these podcasts? 

I already said I listened for the first few weeks. Call it shallow, a misunderstanding or whatever. He is worse than a troll. Like I said, just another accident that has no reason to exist. And I get along with about everyone here. You don't like me because you like to get involved with other people's problems but that is your own fault. People will try to claim I am a troll but I post good and bad about all systems. Perhaps if the SW mods would get rid of these alt. accounts or people who constantly post dumb crap like "TSHBO" or "LOL....thread" and nothing else, or ignorant trolls with the maturity level of a 7 year old chimp like Heil maybe SW would not be an internet joke to other game sites.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#326 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I never said I would not come on. But why be on there with heil68 when I already know he knows nothing?timbers_WSU

I'm curious as to what you think of the rest of us.
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts
Where's the new pod cast guys? im stuck at work and I dont thing I can listen to Alex Jones much more.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#328 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

timbers_WSU

I already said I listened for the first few weeks. Call it shallow, a misunderstanding or whatever. He is worse than a troll. Like I said, just another accident that has no reason to exist. And I get along with about everyone here. You don't like me because you like to get involved with other people's problems but that is your own fault. People will try to claim I am a troll but I post good and bad about all systems. Perhaps if the SW mods would get rid of these alt. accounts or people who constantly post dumb crap like "TSHBO" or "LOL....thread" and nothing else, or ignorant trolls with the maturity level of a 7 year old chimp like Heil maybe SW would not be an internet joke to other game sites.

You're a pretty solid dude.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

DarkLink77

There are maybe 2 or 3 people on here I don't like excluding alt. accounts. I don't dislike sean for instance even though he likes to put his nose in everyone's problems. It is the net. I don't take things that serious. But I have came here long enough to know who I don't like or respect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

timbers_WSU

You get along so well that everyone always says "loltimbers thread"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

timbers_WSU

There are maybe 2 or 3 people on here I don't like excluding alt. accounts. I don't dislike sean for instance even though he likes to put his nose in everyone's problems. It is the net. I don't take things that serious. But I have came here long enough to know who I don't like or respect.

:lol: I do? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] I don't care. To me he is as fake as a pair of west coast silicone. In my opinion he is just another accident who's shit just ends up in a river. I can't think of any more good qualities about him.

timbers_WSU

So what do you hope to accomplish here then? You've been told your jimmies are rustled over an act specifically to piss you off and your plan is to not only stand by your jimmies, but to feed the rustler?
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 timbers_WSU

seanmcloughlin

You get along so well that everyone always says "loltimbers thread"

Oh yes. The 4 or 5 Cows that do that. Look at my threads over the last 4 pages. I make legit threads that are not troll bait. And I have no problem ragging Microsoft when they need it even though I am considered a Lemming. These douche nozzles wish they had my brilliance and know nothing about me. Plus I refuse to pay attention to a Cow that does not even have as good of a PS3 collection as I do. If they PS3 is so great how come they have few exclusives or games? Exactly. They spend all their time on here talking about other systems. Like the gif says: Sony fans do not love the Playstation. They just hate the other systems. <---- Cows in a nutshell.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I'm curious as to what you think of the rest of us.darkspineslayer

So what do you hope to accomplish here then? You've been told your jimmies are rustled over an act specifically to piss you off and your plan is to not only stand by your jimmies, but to feed the rustler?

Aside from ass sweat my jimmies are fine. And you are wrong. heil68 does not piss me off. If anything he makes me appreciate everyone else.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

timbers_WSU

You mean alt accounts like you Wartorn? :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]There are maybe 2 or 3 people on here I don't like excluding alt. accounts. I don't dislike sean for instance even though he likes to put his nose in everyone's problems. It is the net. I don't take things that serious. But I have came here long enough to know who I don't like or respect.timbers_WSU

Aside from ass sweat my jimmies are fine. And you are wrong. heil68 does not piss me off. If anything he makes me appreciate everyone else.

My question stands: What do you hope to accomplish here, then?
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Yo Heil, you sorted the latest podcast?
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 timbers_WSU

Jonwh18

You mean alt accounts like you Wartorn? :roll:

Again. You don't know shit. People can assume whatever they want. This is my first account that is mine and mine only.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Jonwh18

I just want to point out that heil has far and away provided more valuable contributions to this forum either through humor or his work in P2M then timbers could ever hope to. I thnk it's hilarious that timbers thinks he's even remotely close to being in a position where he can criticize heil. :lol:

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] So what do you hope to accomplish here then? You've been told your jimmies are rustled over an act specifically to piss you off and your plan is to not only stand by your jimmies, but to feed the rustler?

I don't know. Maybe you can explain WTF you are even talking about? I simply told him he should drop the moron and start his own podcast. Everything else just happened.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 timbers_WSU

I just want to point out that heil has far and away provided more valuable contributions to this forum either through humor or his work in P2M then timbers could ever hope to. I thnk it's hilarious that timbers thinks he's even remotely close to being in a position where he can criticize heil. :lol:

Jonwh18
And you are more than welcome to have that opinion. And I have never seen him do shit in the forum aside from being his usually dumbass self. He is no better than obvious trolls like NathanDrakeSwag. You disliked me from the start. So your opinion of me means zero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Aside from ass sweat my jimmies are fine. And you are wrong. heil68 does not piss me off. If anything he makes me appreciate everyone else.

I don't know. Maybe you can explain WTF you are even talking about? I simply told him he should drop the moron and start his own podcast. Everything else just happened.

You're well aware Heil is involved, you posted anyway. You're almost laughably unaware of Heil's actual persona, and would rather stick fast to your notion of the troll Heil, you posted anyway. You've been told his contributions are vital to the podcast, and that a lot of the community enjoys it, you continued to post anyway.

Awful lot of drive for someone without something he's trying to prove here.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

timbers_WSU

And you are more than welcome to have that opinion. And I have never seen him do shit in the forum aside from being his usually dumbass self. He is no better than obvious trolls like NathanDrakeSwag. You disliked me from the start. So your opinion of me means zero.

You think he is no better then obvious trolls? YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS TROLL. :lol:

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

You are clueless. Again, look at my posting history. Davekeeh is more of a gamer than heil is. Heil is just an ispeakfact wannabe with the humor and game knowledge missing. He has tried his hardest to take over ispeakfact's place in SW. He failed. I am gonna go talk about games now. And watch Russell Wilson throw yet another pick.....Jesus.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 WilliamRLBaker

Jonwh18
hmmmm? your *youre* a dumbass jon neither heil nor timbers have been particularly productive on this forum. Get back to me when heil didnt spend a year posting one sentence replies that usually consisted of (lol) kinect and then went and bought a f***ing kinect at one point or so he claimed.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] And you are more than welcome to have that opinion. And I have never seen him do shit in the forum aside from being his usually dumbass self. He is no better than obvious trolls like NathanDrakeSwag. You disliked me from the start. So your opinion of me means zero.timbers_WSU

You are clueless. Again, look at my posting history. Davekeeh is more of a gamer than heil is. Heil is just an ispeakfact wannabe with the humor and game knowledge missing. He has tried his hardest to take over ispeakfact's place in SW. He failed. I am gonna go talk about games now. And watch Russell Wilson throw yet another pick.....Jesus.

id take heil over davekeeh anyday...
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

WilliamRLBaker
hmmmm? your *youre* a dumbass jon neither heil nor timbers have been particularly productive on this forum. Get back to me when heil didnt spend a year posting one sentence replies that usually consisted of (lol) kinect and then went and bought a f***ing kinect at one point or so he claimed.

I think I have been productive.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

timbers_WSU

Of course you would say. :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

timbers_WSU

Heils been here for a long time. His one sentence schtick is only recent cos of the new gen coming.When you post here long enough you get bored with the normal stuff so it's nice to have an act now and then

The fact that it riles someone like you up so much is exactly why he does it and if someone "dislikes you from the start" you must be doing something to cause that. People don't hate for no reason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

timbers_WSU

Unbiased observer is unbiased