P2M 2.12 Comic Con Videocast 2013

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1151 Edited by slaves (1375 posts) -

@Heil68: Its caim_slaves. I think I added you awhile back. Hell yeah man can't wait to play.

#1152 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@clyde46: hey clyde! Welcome back...

My ps4 buying experience will be during lunch break the day of launch. A most anticlimactic experience. I admit I'm getting excited.

I still hate how console launches are staggered and EU gets it later.

Must be torture seeing everyone else play on a PS4 knowing you have a long time to go still. I know I feel that when games are staggered

#1153 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: yeah, I don't have the urgethisgo around to do a midnight launch, but I've done many day ones stretching back to the Snes... At this point I just want to play creed and that has me excited.

It sucks that people have to lay in wait in todays hobby, but a gen lasts a long time and the launch day is jus a bullet point

#1154 Edited by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

I can understand a staggered release for hardware but for games and movies? Nah, thats just bullshit.

#1155 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

I can understand a staggered release for hardware but for games and movies? Nah, thats just bullshit.

I understand it.... I just hate it lol

But yeah staggered digital releases of stuff is the highest bullshit

#1156 Posted by slaves (1375 posts) -

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

#1157 Posted by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

@slaves said:

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

Hell yeah!

#1158 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@slaves said:

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

Hell yeah!

What are we gonna do? Sit there jerking our Eboners waiting for midnight?

#1159 Edited by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Heil68 said:

@slaves said:

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

Hell yeah!

What are we gonna do? Sit there jerking our Eboners waiting for midnight?

hmmmm, maybe talk about the games we're picking up? I dont have another topic to discuss this week, do any of you guys?

#1160 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Heil68 said:

@slaves said:

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

Hell yeah!

What are we gonna do? Sit there jerking our Eboners waiting for midnight?

You are tasked with keeping Heil in check and stop him going all "cow" for the whole podcast

#1161 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

wanna be on sean?! are you going to midnight launch with your oculus rift on? :P

#1162 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

wanna be on sean?! are you going to midnight launch with your oculus rift on? :P

haha nah I can't, got college 9am the next morning and a shit tonne of projects to do.

#1163 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@TheEroica said:

wanna be on sean?! are you going to midnight launch with your oculus rift on? :P

haha nah I can't, got college 9am the next morning and a shit tonne of projects to do.

no worries. I can't remember if you said youre getting a launch ps4? I assumed you were.

#1164 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

no worries. I can't remember if you said youre getting a launch ps4? I assumed you were.

Nah, not at launch. It would be an expensive paper weight. I mean I could get one and play Killzone and make some vids but all that money for 1 game is pointless. I have a very capable PC for the multiplats

Also there's the whole "will they break or not?" stuff too. Though that's less of an issue for me

I'd love to get one just for the sake of getting a nice piece of new tech and I love Sony consoles but it's financially stupid for me personally

#1165 Posted by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@TheEroica said:

no worries. I can't remember if you said youre getting a launch ps4? I assumed you were.

Nah, not at launch. It would be an expensive paper weight. I mean I could get one and play Killzone and make some vids but all that money for 1 game is pointless. I have a very capable PC for the multiplats

Also there's the whole "will they break or not?" stuff too. Though that's less of an issue for me

I'd love to get one just for the sake of getting a nice piece of new tech and I love Sony consoles but it's financially stupid for me personally

Same for me.

#1166 Edited by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Heil68 said:

@slaves said:

@TheEroica @Heil68 Is this Thursday's show the PS4 launch cast?

Hell yeah!

What are we gonna do? Sit there jerking our Eboners waiting for midnight?

hmmmm, maybe talk about the games we're picking up? I dont have another topic to discuss this week, do any of you guys?

Games would be a badass topic. Just general hype or a look back at last gen as well and what we have hopes for in the new gen!

#1167 Posted by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

@Animal-Mother:

That sounds cool. I'm up for anything.

#1168 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

ga gga ggaaagaagga ggag a I agree.

#1169 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

ga gga ggaaagaagga ggag a I agree.

So many pun pictures I wish I could post without being perma banned.

#1170 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@TheEroica said:

ga gga ggaaagaagga ggag a I agree.

So many pun pictures I wish I could post without being perma banned.

Id be more worried about ending up dead to be honest.... haha.

#1171 Edited by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

ga gga ggaaagaagga ggag a I agree.

bahahahahhahaha

#1172 Edited by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

IT IS COMPLETE.

Heil, Eroica You boys know where to go.

#1173 Edited by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

The HYPE begins guys.

#1174 Posted by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

#1175 Edited by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

Oh yeah? That would be great!

#1176 Posted by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

Oh yeah? That would be great!

I just bought a GTX780 Ti but it doesn't look like it will have to be paid for till Jan 6th 2014, I've already got £600 in savings and I'm trading in my 360 before for credit towards the PS4.

#1177 Edited by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

Oh yeah? That would be great!

I just bought a GTX780 Ti but it doesn't look like it will have to be paid for till Jan 6th 2014, I've already got £600 in savings and I'm trading in my 360 before for credit towards the PS4.

Damn son. Got a powerhouse don'cha?

#1178 Posted by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@clyde46 said:

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

Oh yeah? That would be great!

I just bought a GTX780 Ti but it doesn't look like it will have to be paid for till Jan 6th 2014, I've already got £600 in savings and I'm trading in my 360 before for credit towards the PS4.

Damn son. Got a powerhouse don'cha?

The souless console is £350. Knock off £20 for my deposit, knock another £10 off for a giftcard. Knock between £80 to £100 off for trading in my 360, so in the end I'm only paying £200 for it.

#1179 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@clyde46 said:

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

i might be able to get a PS4 at launch as well!

Oh yeah? That would be great!

I just bought a GTX780 Ti but it doesn't look like it will have to be paid for till Jan 6th 2014, I've already got £600 in savings and I'm trading in my 360 before for credit towards the PS4.

Damn son. Got a powerhouse don'cha?

The souless console is £350. Knock off £20 for my deposit, knock another £10 off for a giftcard. Knock between £80 to £100 off for trading in my 360, so in the end I'm only paying £200 for it.

Not bad. You gotta get to the us. Dem US prices and fatties.

#1180 Posted by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

I'm having a chat with someone at Game on Thursday where I'll make my final decision.

#1181 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

inb4 you buy it and completely regret it :P

#1182 Edited by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

inb4 you buy it and completely regret it :P

Stop being the voice of reason dammit!

#1183 Edited by Blabadon (28258 posts) -

Oh nice, a videocast.

#1184 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@Blabadon: indeed... was a fun weekend to do something like that.

#1185 Posted by Willy105 (24587 posts) -
Loading Video...

#1186 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I saw some of the video cast; It is nice to put a face to the voices.

#1187 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

I wanna watch some ugleh faces but im in class!!

#1188 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

I wanna watch some ugleh faces but im in class!!

Well prepare to be disappointed because eroica is quite the looker.

#1189 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Eroica has no hair?? Dafuq... my whole world is a lie!!

#1190 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Hahaha this is too funny. Been shaving my head for 5 years. I have to ask what you were expecting... Haha

#1191 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@Animal-Mother: Haha... Maybe 10 years ago... Back before I was domesticated I could pull tail like a boss.... Now a days I just want my warm milk and my slippers. Awwwww yeah.... :P

#1192 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@Animal-Mother: Haha... Maybe 10 years ago... Back before I was domesticated I could pull tail like a boss.... Now a days I just want my warm milk and my slippers. Awwwww yeah.... :P

Booooooooooo. Lets make a time machine.

#1193 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@seanmcloughlin: Hahaha this is too funny. Been shaving my head for 5 years. I have to ask what you were expecting... Haha

Don't know to be honest haha I expected a guy with a svelte face. Not saying your fat or anything lol

Animal looks like I expected

#1194 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@Animal-Mother: what I'd give for one of those... Just to enjoy any year from 16-25... My god life was so easy then. Get your fun in now @jg4xchamp: and @blue_hazy_basic: baby momma gonna need help in the middle of the night. :P

#1195 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Hahaha... A "svelte" face. *grabs a dictionary* Sean called me a fat bastard... :( Haha I kid.

#1196 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@seanmcloughlin: Hahaha... A "svelte" face. *grabs a dictionary* Sean called me a fat bastard... :( Haha I kid.

The more I think of it the more I realise I had no idea what I expected you to look like. I wanna see Heil and Champ now :P

#1197 Edited by clyde46 (47469 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@Animal-Mother: Haha... Maybe 10 years ago... Back before I was domesticated I could pull tail like a boss.... Now a days I just want my warm milk and my slippers. Awwwww yeah.... :P

Teach us Sensei.

#1198 Posted by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: @heil: looks like a non Asian version of kaz... And champ I picture leaving the house looking like Timothy Olyphant in justified... But with a will Smith bad boys thing going on. :P

#1199 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@seanmcloughlin: @heil: looks like a non Asian version of kaz... And champ I picture leaving the house looking like Timothy Olyphant in justified... But with a will Smith bad boys thing going on. :P

Now I want to see them EVEN MORE!!!

Welp.... I typed "gagandeep singh" into google images and these were some of the results.... Champ?

#1200 Edited by TheEroica (14411 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Oh my god..... WTF have you done here Sean....