PS3+U.S.+Japan+Europe=$$$$$

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gonzalez44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gonzalez44
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
I dont think so.
BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 BrokenDreams13
Member since 2004 • 1206 Posts
It's getting outsold by both the Wii and 360 in the U.S. (biggest market) and it's getting dominated by the Wii in Japan.  So I don't think it will...
RickJame-s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RickJame-s
Member since 2006 • 413 Posts

The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?Gonzalez44

If they get some AAA games in march or may, then it might have a chance.  And I don't think they are getting a AAA game this year,  Unless the cows are hyping white knight story to be AAA??!! MGS4 I believe is scheduled for next year as is Final Fantasy for the PS3.

Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
It will certainly see a boost when it launches in PAL regions, but I do not think it will be enough to overthrow the Wii. Also, the DS will be a force to be reckoned with when they get supply back on track and release Pokemon.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts

[QUOTE="Gonzalez44"]The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?RickJame-s

If they get some AAA games in march or may, then it might have a chance. And I don't think they are getting a AAA game this year, Unless the cows are hyping white knight story to be AAA??!! MGS4 I believe is scheduled for next year as is Final Fantasy for the PS3.

That's right the whole world is waiting on Gamespots AAA rating to hit the PS3....
RickJame-s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RickJame-s
Member since 2006 • 413 Posts
[QUOTE="RickJame-s"]

[QUOTE="Gonzalez44"]The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?Socrates88

If they get some AAA games in march or may, then it might have a chance. And I don't think they are getting a AAA game this year, Unless the cows are hyping white knight story to be AAA??!! MGS4 I believe is scheduled for next year as is Final Fantasy for the PS3.

That's right the whole world is waiting on Gamespots AAA rating to hit the PS3....

No, I'm talkin about a game that can move systems....I'm sorry, but you bought a console to play games, and games is what going to sell a system, nothing else!!  All the specs, formats, extras means nothing, if it doesnt have a line up of good games to go with the system!! The PS3 will sell once there is good exclusive games for it. 

Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
[QUOTE="RickJame-s"]

[QUOTE="Gonzalez44"]The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?Socrates88

Its coming, Hint: Oblivion
cabjnico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cabjnico
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?Gonzalez44
If they do... So? Did you buy shares on the company? Why does it make you happy if it does well in countries where you don't live?
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
I dont think so. _en1gma_
I'm still jealous.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19566 Posts
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="Socrates88"] That's right the whole world is waiting on Gamespots AAA rating to hit the PS3....

Would that count, being a year-old multiplat?
Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
[QUOTE="Planeforger"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="Socrates88"] That's right the whole world is waiting on Gamespots AAA rating to hit the PS3....

Would that count, being a year-old multiplat?

AAA
user_nat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 user_nat
Member since 2006 • 3130 Posts
This implies that they will sell more.. therefore make more money? More like lose more money..
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
I bet it has the highest sales for the month of march then it will probably be close between it and the 360 for 2nd in april.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="RickJame-s"]

[QUOTE="Gonzalez44"]The PS3 hasn't yet been released in some other countries and is doing good in japan and u.s., once it launches in europe and the other regions, is the ps3 going to be the best selling console in march or may?Hammerofjustice

That won't help sell PS3s. Everyone who wants to play oblivion did so last year.
cabjnico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cabjnico
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
burned