Only On Xbox Live..*facepalm*

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -
#2 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -
XBL is tame. Try being a camera man on the end of a ranting director who's had his coffee pissed in.
#3 Posted by clone01 (24544 posts) -

A good friend list and a mute button are great tools!

#4 Posted by Blabadon (25956 posts) -
Finding the exception instead of what happens normally. Only on SW.
#6 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -
Typical lemmings.... Anyways, the first video is just creepy. Anyone who would pretend to be a chick and talk sexually to a kid is fu**ed up.
#7 Posted by mariokart64fan (19379 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyzA5UKs_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCr-_YR4ZS0&list=PL304BAB2810FA7B52&index=19

facepalm.png

i've been gaming on pc, psn and xbox live and live easily has the most wretched community of scum & villainy

black_chamber99
well at least it didnt show anything , bad enough he was talkiin about it haha and yes only on xboxlive my other gripe is those little kids that get on either cod or gta iv and start a argument because they lose the game or be cause you sit there and drive and they want to come into the car lol
#9 Posted by TheEroica (13328 posts) -
I cant remember the last time i played on xbl that i was in a room with rude or irritating people and most times no one speaks at all about anything other than in game stuff.
#10 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

He asked the guy "Do you have nice biceps?"

Uh, which biceps are you talking about moron? Biceps brachii or Biceps femoris?

Some people ...

#11 Posted by ujjval16 (1669 posts) -
This is why party chat is so useful.
#12 Posted by SectorSix6 (204 posts) -
LMAO that 2nd link was hilarious!
#13 Posted by lundy86_4 (43021 posts) -
#14 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
All gaming communities are as awful as that.
#15 Posted by bobbetybob (19186 posts) -
Every Xbox comes with a headset, it's a pro and a con. Simple as that.
#16 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

If PS3 came with a mic it would be just as worse. If Wii U came with a mic.. omg..

#17 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

That is pretty much any FPS community on consoles. PC gamers are respectful and have intellectual conversations with one another in game

#18 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -

That is pretty much any FPS community on consoles. PC gamers are respectful and have intellectual conversations with one another in game

BPoole96

I wish that was always the case.

#19 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -
XBL is tame. Try being a camera man on the end of a ranting director who's had his coffee pissed in.clyde46
LOL
#20 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

BPoole96
is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?
#21 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

rilpas
is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?

Need I mention the abuse that female gamers garner from other players over on XBL and PSN?
#22 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]

clyde46

Need I mention the abuse that female gamers garner from other players over on XBL and PSN?

I'm pretty sure the OP already did that for you :P

#23 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="rilpas"] is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?rilpas

I'm pretty sure the OP already did that for you :P

I havent watched the vids in the OP :P
#24 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
damn that guy insulted the sh*t out of that girl, lol..poor girl.
#25 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

rilpas

Girls automatically get bashed on any platform since gaming is a male dominated hobby
#26 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

BPoole96

Girls automatically get bashed on any platform since gaming is a male dominated hobby

so PC gamers aren't respectul then

#27 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

clyde46

My girlfriend is often on the receiving end of it.

I just say to her 'they're just jealous because they cannot beat you'.

No bollocks. Almost always she's the top player on her team.

#28 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="rilpas"] is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?rilpas

I've met my fair share of idiots on various PC games.
#29 Posted by clyde46 (45138 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="rilpas"] is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?psymon100

Its always nice to see someone who's been bragging about how good they are, at the bottom of the leader board at the end of the game.
#30 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

"if you sing it for me I'll moan for...ugh!" :lol:

#31 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21562 posts) -
wtf is this, holy shyt.
#32 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="rilpas"] is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?psymon100

I remember once, while playing Diablo 2 some guy actually made mine cry

#33 Posted by finalstar2007 (24973 posts) -

LMFAO!!!!!!

bahahah thats just too funny TC

#34 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7263 posts) -

That's Xbox MP for ya

#35 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11621 posts) -

Seriously, you'll find people like this on PC and PS3 as well as Xbox Live.

#36 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="rilpas"] is that why so many women hide their gender when playing mmos and/or online RPGs?rilpas

Honestly I have not seen it on PC. Compared to some of the crap I've seen on PSN in the past, PC gamers are far more respectful. I can only speak from personal experience with both platforms

#37 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
it's not called xbox live- gold for no reason... it's live and it's golden
#38 Posted by PSP107 (11863 posts) -
lol@ dont shave your bush
#39 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] Girls automatically get bashed on any platform since gaming is a male dominated hobbyBPoole96

Honestly I have not seen it on PC. Compared to some of the crap I've seen on PSN in the past, PC gamers are far more respectful. I can only speak from personal experience with both platforms

probably because on pc there are actually server admins to stop trolling/idiocy. Stuff like in the TC's video wouldn't last 5min

#40 Posted by jessejay420 (3748 posts) -
and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?
#41 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

i think tc should watch one of arbitor's videos. :lol:

#42 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

"funny thing is though...i'm a dude bro" :lol:

#43 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

HAHAHAHAHAHA! that brittish kid is such a nerd!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!

#44 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

wis3boi

probably because on pc there are actually server admins to stop trolling/idiocy. Stuff like in the TC's video wouldn't last 5min

yup if the leader of the server or group vote wasn't laughing along or enjoying it. It would been over in 30 seconds
#45 Posted by McStrongfast (4265 posts) -

The second video is just sad, unfunny, misogynistic, hateful harassment. The guy who recorded it and the people who encourage it should feel ashamed. I feel shamed as a human being over it having so many views and likes.

and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?jessejay420
Ignoring the problem doesn't really solve it. There needs to be tangible consequences for being an a***ole online.

#46 Posted by McStrongfast (4265 posts) -
I do think PC gamers tend to be older and more mature, but we still get our share of idiots. I haven't played League of Legends, but I've heard stories...
#47 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
To be fair, "she" lead him on.
#48 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

After playing League of Legends I'm entirely desensitized to life

#49 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

After playing League of Legends I'm entirely desensitized to life

whiskeystrike

share some stories man

#50 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -