Only On Xbox Live..*facepalm*

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by freedomfreak (38773 posts) -
Bless the party system!!
#-47 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

After playing League of Legends I'm entirely desensitized to life

whiskeystrike

Teemo just makes me rage quit the game. Fvcking taletless b!tch

#-46 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

OB-47

He's one of the best solo top laners out there but he's incredibly useless in team fights. Teemo is an unintentional anti-fun champ who is only fun to the person playing him.

#-45 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

[QUOTE="OB-47"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

He's one of the best solo top laners out there but he's incredibly useless in team fights. Teemo is an unintentional anti-fun champ who is only fun to the person playing him.

He's just fvcking cheap, as long as you aren't a tank/ranged or Darius he's just a complete hassle. The amount of mushrooms he can place, his fvcking escape mechanism, and his OP passive are just annoying.

#-44 Posted by delta3074 (17804 posts) -
second video wasn't funny, it was really Sad the way they treated that girl, Gaming is for everyone, it's not supposed to be a male-Pricks dominated thing.
#-43 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="OB-47"]

OB-47

He's just fvcking cheap, as long as you aren't a tank/ranged or Darius he's just a complete hassle. The amount of mushrooms he can place, his fvcking escape mechanism, and his OP passive are just annoying.

He won't win versus any tanks in a 1 to 1 fight but that's the point. He's not there to fight, he's to choke the solo laner and deny him creep gold while staying alive by placing shrooms in the tribush and river.

He used to be much, much worse way back in early 2011 I think. Shorter CD's, faster movespeed, more damage on his poison and a longer attack range if I remember correctly. Then again LoL was poorly balanced for months, Riots done a good job on bringing the game up.

#-42 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

I only saw the first video, but DAMN! Poor kid:P

#-41 Posted by biggest_loser (24012 posts) -
Does the guy in the second video seriously make a channel out of tormenting people? What a weirdo lol :(
#-40 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Kinda reminds me of this little gem

tumblr_m5lvvrcC1l1qg8vtmo1_500.jpg

#-39 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24628 posts) -

I don't think you need to know the amount of abuse people get on PC.

#-38 Posted by trugs26 (5233 posts) -

"ummmmm.... 10 inches" Lol :D

#-37 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

The second video is just sad, unfunny, misogynistic, hateful harassment. The guy who recorded it and the people who encourage it should feel ashamed. I feel shamed as a human being over it having so many views and likes.

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?McStrongfast

Ignoring the problem doesn't really solve it. There needs to be tangible consequences for being an a***ole online.

who said anyhing about ignoring? how hard is it to hover over someone's name,then hit mute? seems pretty easy to me and ive been gaming on xbl since it began. people only act like that when they see they are getting the attention they need. mute = no voice = no d-bags
#-36 Posted by SecretPolice (21382 posts) -

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

The second video is just sad, unfunny, misogynistic, hateful harassment. The guy who recorded it and the people who encourage it should feel ashamed. I feel shamed as a human being over it having so many views and likes.

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?jessejay420

Ignoring the problem doesn't really solve it. There needs to be tangible consequences for being an a***ole online.

who said anyhing about ignoring? how hard is it to hover over someone's name,then hit mute? seems pretty easy to me and ive been gaming on xbl since it began. people only act like that when they see they are getting the attention they need. mute = no voice = no d-bags

And here I was like :shock: how could this seemingly insurmountable problem be solved, will MS need to close down XBL :o and then Boom, just like that you solved - brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant. :twisted: :P

#-34 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="McStrongfast"]Ignoring the problem doesn't really solve it. There needs to be tangible consequences for being an a***ole online.

SecretPolice

And here I was like :shock: how could this seemingly insurmountable problem be solved, will MS need to close down XBL :o and then Boom, just like that you solved - brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant. :twisted: :P

Well i didnt Join XBL to be someone's Parent.. its not my job to reprimand people everytime they get out of order. i just want to play games and chat. So when a person joins a lobby and starts blaring music or goes on a racist rant,i simply just mute them. only took 2 seconds and now im back to gaming and chatting. problem solved. the end.
#-33 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -
I finally just stopped wearing a headset when playing with randoms.
#-32 Posted by SecretPolice (21382 posts) -

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]who said anyhing about ignoring? how hard is it to hover over someone's name,then hit mute? seems pretty easy to me and ive been gaming on xbl since it began. people only act like that when they see they are getting the attention they need. mute = no voice = no d-bagsjessejay420

Well i didnt Join XBL to be someone's Parent.. its not my job to reprimand people everytime they get out of order. i just want to play games and chat. So when a person joins a lobby and starts blaring music or goes on a racist rant,i simply just mute them. only took 2 seconds and now im back to gaming and chatting. problem solved. the end.

Ya do realize I was just being sarcastic and through that sarcasm pointing out how silly it is for so many here to be acting as though this is such a big problem right?

#-31 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -
i have the Turtle beach x42 headset,so its easy for me to Control the Voice volume and Game volume.. i never have to take my headset off when im gaming.
#-30 Posted by clone01 (24405 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?McStrongfast

There is. People do get banned from XBL. Love or hate the service, but its actually pretty policed.
#-29 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]And here I was like :shock: how could this seemingly insurmountable problem be solved, will MS need to close down XBL :o and then Boom, just like that you solved - brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant. :twisted: :P

SecretPolice

Ya do realize I was just being sarcastic and through that sarcasm pointing out how silly it is for so many here to be acting as though this is such a big problem right?

i know that :P i was just clarifyng my answer.. it was nothing towards you,secret :P
#-28 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -
[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet you can mute the annoying people or just turn the voice volume to zero.. anything else?clone01

There is. People do get banned from XBL. Love or hate the service, but its actually pretty policed.

True. people do get banned on xbl for harassment and other stuff i wont mention here.
#-27 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3964 posts) -

PSN is no different they just haven't got a mics. Also that home thing is full of the same nerds, guys dressed up as girls and other nerds pressing the dance button :roll: next them because they think something will happen.

#-26 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

PSN is no different they just haven't got a mics. Also that home thing is full of the same nerds, guys dressed up as girls and other nerds pressing the dance button :roll: next them because they think something will happen.

HalcyonScarlet

Me and some friends made a hot girl avatar in Home once.

Lulz were had.

#-25 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Are we that desperate?

#-24 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

Sagem28

Me and some friends made a hot girl avatar in Home once.

Lulz were had.

i heard that guys pretend to be girls on Home so they can get free games from other gamers on psn.. :lol:
#-23 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

Also, who da hell tenderizes their meat while playing video games? That's disgusting:P

#-22 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

Also, who da hell tenderizes their meat while playing video games? That's disgusting:P

Cheleman
that is really gross.. imagine if that was the only game controller and everyone in the household had to share it :?
#-21 Posted by Quaker-w00ts (1582 posts) -

I get so much rap for being a female in Halo 4.

get messages all the time telling me that I need to be a real man and be a DUDE.

#-20 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

jessejay420

that is really gross.. imagine if that was the only game controller and everyone in the household had to share it :?

:lol: OMG, eww :P

#-19 Posted by SecretPolice (21382 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

jessejay420

You are the controller...

414_better-with-kinect-logo_640.jpg:twisted:

Eww, I feel dirty now, Off to take a shower. :P

#-18 Posted by blackace (20061 posts) -

A good friend list and a mute button are great tools!

clone01
True, but some people don't even know those things exist on XBox Live. Oh wait, it's usually the cows who don't use XBox Live.
#-17 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Cheleman"]

SecretPolice

:lol::P

#-16 Posted by Microsoft1234 (7674 posts) -

Yea this stuff only happens on xbl :roll:

#-15 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Cheleman"]

SecretPolice

:lol:
#-14 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"]

A good friend list and a mute button are great tools!

blackace
True, but some people don't even know those things exist on XBox Live. Oh wait, it's usually the cows who don't use XBox Live.

mute button? that kind of stuff doesnt exist on xbl :roll: stop making stuff up :P
#-13 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

I finally just stopped wearing a headset when playing with randoms. Heil68

I just mute everybody. no one is really worth listening to on there

#-12 Posted by jessejay420 (3736 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I finally just stopped wearing a headset when playing with randoms. black_chamber99

I just mute everybody. no one is really worth listening to on there

by "muting everyone", do you mean turning the voice volume down or actually hitting mute on everyone?
#-11 Posted by Puckhog04 (22604 posts) -

That 2nd video is hillarious. I literally could not stop laughing at it.

#-10 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

So what? I've dealt with children on MAG and TF2 as well. I think there were some in Uncharted. In overall summary, every community has immature perverts.

#-9 Posted by JMR09 (504 posts) -
Every video game community, whether it's Xbox Live, PSN, or PC, will have people like those featured in the links provided by the TC. This is nothing new...
#-8 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

Kinda reminds me of this little gem

tumblr_m5lvvrcC1l1qg8vtmo1_500.jpg

Sagem28

I've seen that avatar before but with different words.

Repeat offender or fake picture?

#-7 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -
Every video game community, whether it's Xbox Live, PSN, or PC, will have people like those featured in the links provided by the TC. This is nothing new...JMR09
That's why I love the ability to host my own multiplayer PC games. I can kick anyone that's being an ass, teamkilling, or flashbanging his own team...
#-6 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -

That is pretty much any FPS community on consoles. PC gamers are respectful and have intellectual conversations with one another in game

BPoole96
I see what you did there.
#-5 Posted by undeadgoon (599 posts) -

as long as its online your gonna find idiots.. those ones you linked he makes loads of those vids and some are kinda funny.

#-4 Posted by santoron (7648 posts) -

Meh. Don't have enough experience with Live to rate it as markedly worse/better than other platforms. I can say every platform I've played extensively online has ridiculously perverted, obcene, disgusting, and annoying members. The type of game IMO has more to do with the type of behaviour you'll see than the platform, and even then you'll get all types now and again.

#-3 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

There are jerks on all platforms, but for some reason their seems to be more of them on XBL, there also seems to be more kids on that platform as well. And it's not just because 360 has more mics, there are lot's of people with mics on PSN as well and the community is still more mature (on average anyway).

Only way to deal with dicks is just mute them and move on. I have RDR on PS3, I am full prestige with Zebra and it makes me a moving target because everyone wants a zebra and they will try to kill me for it. Even people in my own posse, I can't trust no one, and some people get really angry and send me hate messages or yell over their mics. Just immature people getting mad at something silly.

But since my friends left RDR I don't play it online anymore. There is nothing to do online really, no trains and towns are so empty, it's boring.

#-2 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

There are jerks on all platforms, but for some reason their seems to be more of them on XBL, there also seems to be more kids on that platform as well. And it's not just because 360 has more mics, there are lot's of people with mics on PSN as well and the community is still more mature (on average anyway).

Only way to deal with dicks is just mute them and move on. I have RDR on PS3, I am full prestige with Zebra and it makes me a moving target because everyone wants a zebra and they will try to kill me for it. Even people in my own posse, I can't trust no one, and some people get really angry and send me hate messages or yell over their mics. Just immature people getting mad at something silly.

But since my friends left RDR I don't play it online anymore. There is nothing to do online really, no trains and towns are so empty, it's boring.

ShadowMoses900

Sssh your fanboy is showing.

Everyone on Xbox Live has a microphone. Not most, but goddamn nearly EVERY Xbox has a mic. If PSN had as many mics it would be terrible too.

On Ghost Recon I met my fair share of idiots. When I actually found a match in Twisted Metal the lobbies were filled with 16 year old drug abusers

#-1 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

OB-47

Sssh your fanboy is showing.

Everyone on Xbox Live has a microphone. Not most, but goddamn nearly EVERY Xbox has a mic. If PSN had as many mics it would be terrible too.

On Ghost Recon I met my fair share of idiots. When I actually found a match in Twisted Metal the lobbies were filled with 16 year old drug abusers

Lol.
#0 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
The XBL is full of horny kids, and loser adults from my experience :P oh and COD bros :lol: I don't like it :P