OMG!! Next gen graphics king has arrived.

  • 71 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -
Loading Video...

Only a month now.

#2 Edited by Chutebox (38075 posts) -

Another thread about this game? And still no gameplay?

#3 Edited by Heil68 (46810 posts) -

Best on PS4 obviously, since it has the most powerful hardware ever put into a game console in the history of video games.

#4 Edited by 1080pOnly (1986 posts) -

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

#5 Posted by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@Chutebox: Why not? Only next gen game that has exceeded my expectations so far.

#6 Posted by themajormayor (24193 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

#7 Posted by Supabul (3863 posts) -

That look awesome but this looks better

Loading Video...

#8 Posted by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

It's a much watch even if you hate basketball.

#9 Posted by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@Supabul: LOL! Don't go full retard.

#10 Posted by 1080pOnly (1986 posts) -

@FPSfan1985 said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

It's a much watch even if you hate basketball.

Why? So I can look at graphics I've been seeing on my PC for years? ;)

#11 Posted by Chutebox (38075 posts) -

@FPSfan1985 said:

@Chutebox: Why not? Only next gen game that has exceeded my expectations so far.

The graphics look good and all, but the animations kill any enjoyment I could have with sports games. It's always awful.

And I'd say KZ is easily the best looking game (on consoles at least) until Infamous comes out.

#12 Edited by blackace (21378 posts) -

@FPSfan1985 said:
Loading Video...

Only a month now.

This isn't game play. It's a CGI trailer. This is on all platforms and will most likely look better on the PC overall.

#13 Posted by blackace (21378 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

If you don't care why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical foreigner.

#14 Posted by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

@FPSfan1985 said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

It's a much watch even if you hate basketball.

Why? So I can look at graphics I've been seeing on my PC for years? ;)

I'm a huge PC gamer. Nothing on PC looks this good, not yet anyway.

#15 Edited by neversummer75 (993 posts) -

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by Supabul (3863 posts) -

@FPSfan1985 said:

@Supabul: LOL! Don't go full retard.

Ah denial, the best sort of response

Cryengine 3 in all its beauty u know it looks better

#17 Edited by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@blackace: Based on the video saying "Actual NBA 2K14 gameplay footage" on the bottom of the screen, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

#18 Edited by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@FPSfan1985 said:

@Chutebox: Why not? Only next gen game that has exceeded my expectations so far.

The graphics look good and all, but the animations kill any enjoyment I could have with sports games. It's always awful.

And I'd say KZ is easily the best looking game (on consoles at least) until Infamous comes out.

Do you play 2k? It has some of the most realistic and dynamic animations even this generation.

#19 Edited by Chutebox (38075 posts) -

@FPSfan1985 said:

@Chutebox said:

@FPSfan1985 said:

@Chutebox: Why not? Only next gen game that has exceeded my expectations so far.

The graphics look good and all, but the animations kill any enjoyment I could have with sports games. It's always awful.

And I'd say KZ is easily the best looking game (on consoles at least) until Infamous comes out.

Do you play 2k? It has some of the most realistic and dynamic animations even this generation.

I've watched videos. Seems like they were still "janky" if you know what I mean.

#20 Posted by musicalmac (23541 posts) -

Wow Kobe looks bad.

#21 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26243 posts) -

This reminds me of the "Sweat" commercials way back when. (when the commercials bragged about NBA game's sweat.)

#22 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

I guess this is your first trailer.

#23 Edited by clyde46 (47458 posts) -

It will end up like FN3.

#24 Edited by 1080pOnly (1986 posts) -

@blackace said:

@themajormayor said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

If you don't care why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical foreigner.

If you don't have a point to add to the thread but just want to bash what you see as a pointless comment, why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical xenophobic American.

#25 Posted by Chutebox (38075 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

@blackace said:

@themajormayor said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

If you don't care why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical foreigner.

If you don't have a point to add to the thread but just want to bash what you see as a pointless comment, why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical xenophobic American.

Bud, you look stupid (although the foreigner comment was not needed). Maybe both of you should shut up.

#26 Edited by clyde46 (47458 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

@blackace said:

@themajormayor said:

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

If you don't care why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical foreigner.

If you don't have a point to add to the thread but just want to bash what you see as a pointless comment, why even post? You not only wasted your time, but embarrassed yourself in the process. Typical xenophobic American.

Zing!

#27 Posted by cfisher2833 (2150 posts) -

Ugh! What the fuck? Another annoying basketball game post!? No one gives a shit about ESPN's Basketballgame 2013: Sweaty, Tesselated Balls.

#28 Edited by madskills6117 (4035 posts) -

Thanks for the vid TC. Day 1 purchase on the ps4 for me!

#29 Posted by UNcartMe (632 posts) -

lems and hermits hating because it looks amazing and it says PS4 footage. Just another day in system wars. The animations look top notch. 2K Sports and Naughty Dog have the best animators out there.

#30 Edited by HaloinventedFPS (4736 posts) -

Wonder if the final game will look that good.... probably not, considering last gen they used CGI to show off "in game graphics" for next gen sports games

people falling for it again

#31 Posted by UNcartMe (632 posts) -

@HaloinventedFPS: That was EA. This is 2K. Big difference

#32 Posted by freedomfreak (43036 posts) -

Saved by Phil Collins.

#33 Edited by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@UNcartMe said:

lems and hermits hating because it looks amazing and it says PS4 footage. Just another day in system wars. The animations look top notch. 2K Sports and Naughty Dog have the best animators out there.

What happened to this place? SW use to be my go to place for game info like this. Now it seems it's just a place to hate videogames instead of praise them. Think I'm going to make a switch to neogaf.

#34 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

Looks fantastic.

#35 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I've seen more impressive.

#36 Edited by TruthBToldShow (352 posts) -

Tip o' the iceberg

#37 Posted by PAL360 (27255 posts) -

Looks like a videogame, a beautiful one.

#38 Posted by Sushiglutton (5493 posts) -

We have a new Sweat-King!

#39 Posted by DJ_Headshot (6287 posts) -

Doesn't look that good and being that I don't like sports games in general and having played one of the past games in the series not interested in playing this. If I need my "next-gen" graphics fix alongside gameplay I enjoy that's what Battlefield 4 is for.

#40 Posted by xboxiphoneps3 (2619 posts) -

@blackace:

Its not CGI LOL... Thats in gameplay footage dude and the PC version of this game has absolutely nothing on the next gen console versions, PC version still looks current gen

#41 Posted by Shewgenja (10800 posts) -

Well, the disclaimer in the video does say it was taken using actual PS4 gameplay with variable camera angles.

#42 Posted by xboxiphoneps3 (2619 posts) -

@HaloinventedFPS: says actual NBA 2k14 gameplay footage, not hard to believe at all, 10x more powerful GPU along with 16x the RAM with much more bandwidth then previous consoles easily makes this possible

#43 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@1080pOnly said:

Is it basketball or is it baseball? I don't know as I didn't watch the video and I'm not American so couldn't give two sh!ts in the first place.

I'm not Japanese, but I love JRPGs.

#44 Posted by Branmuffin316 (1203 posts) -

Everyone in the game has extremely broad shoulders=looks like ps2 game

#45 Posted by undeadgoon (621 posts) -

I hear that tune and all i can think of is a gorilla playing the drums...lol

#46 Posted by TheFadeForever (2191 posts) -

so 2K NBA games all the sudden became relevant here lol

#47 Posted by Mr_BillGates (3186 posts) -

PC version is a stripped down console port that arguably looks worse than 360/PS3 version.

#48 Edited by lundy86_4 (44187 posts) -

Far more excited for Ryse.

#49 Edited by silversix_ (15882 posts) -

lol sports games. look at dat 2D crowd doing the same animation every game... racing titles and sports games should never be even compared to 'real games'. Compare that crap to Wii Fit 2, its competition

#50 Edited by FPSfan1985 (2174 posts) -

@silversix_: Dude at least watch the trailer. Crowd is full 3D and dynamic.

sigh.