OMG My freind get pwned

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chrome-Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Chrome-Impala
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts

Hi

My freind was walking in downtown. a black homeless told him " hey you wanna buy a brand new PS3 just for 200$ ? " and he said yessssss !!!!. The guy showed him Bunch of PS3 boxes in his truck. My freind asked " can you open one of the boxes ? you open on of them, the guy opened one of the boxes and showed him a real PS3 with everything, He believed the guy. My freind ask how you got those PS3s and why you selling them just for 200$ ? The guy said " I just stole a Best-Buy truck and I found these".Anyway , My freind  paid 200$ and the guy gave him a heavy PS3 box. My freind thought there is a real PS3 in the box but when he got home and opened the box there was only a stone. LOL My 21 years old freind was crying on the phone hahaha.

rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

Hi

My freind was walking in downtown. a black homeless told him " hey you wanna buy a brand new PS3 just for 200$ ? " and he said yessssss !!!!. The guy showed him Bunch of PS3 boxes in his truck. My freind asked " can you open one of the boxes ? you open on of them, the guy opened one of the boxes and showed him a real PS3 with everything, He believed the guy. My freind ask how you got those PS3s and why you selling them just for 200$ ? The guy said " I just stole a Best-Buy truck and I found these".Anyway , My freind paid 200$ and the guy gave him a heavy PS3 box. My freind thought there is a real PS3 in the box but when he got home and opened the box there was only a stone. LOL My 21 years old freind was crying on the phone hahaha.

Chrome-Impala
OMG youze gettin banned
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
Owned for not demanding the one that he was shown.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Hi

My freind was walking in downtown. a black homeless told him " hey you wanna buy a brand new PS3 just for 200$ ? " and he said yessssss !!!!. The guy showed him Bunch of PS3 boxes in his truck. My freind asked " can you open one of the boxes ? you open on of them, the guy opened one of the boxes and showed him a real PS3 with everything, He believed the guy. My freind ask how you got those PS3s and why you selling them just for 200$ ? The guy said " I just stole a Best-Buy truck and I found these".Anyway , My freind  paid 200$ and the guy gave him a heavy PS3 box. My freind thought there is a real PS3 in the box but when he got home and opened the box there was only a stone. LOL My 21 years old freind was crying on the phone hahaha.

Chrome-Impala
LOL!
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
Owned for not demanding the one that he was shown.Vyse_The_Daring
Definately.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
you really like to make threads...... *looks for monkey pic*
Chrome-Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chrome-Impala
Owned for not demanding the one that he was shown.Vyse_The_Daring
The guy gave another box to my freind. I mean there was only one box that had a PS3 and the others had only a heavy stone.
LastSamurai14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LastSamurai14
Member since 2006 • 1012 Posts

wow....your friend is 1 of the stupidest people on earth. Why didn't he just ask for the box which was opened. 2, he can't really call the cops on this one....because he was going to buy a stolen 1, and in thoery he did.....and 3. Who the hell buys a "PS3" from some random stranger, not in a retail store, without looking in the box.

Your friend is an absolute moron if this is real, and I pity america's future.

Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
[QUOTE="Vyse_The_Daring"]Owned for not demanding the one that he was shown.Chrome-Impala
The guy gave another box to my freind. I mean there was only one box that had a PS3 and the others had only a heavy stone.

I know, that's why your friend should have watched which box that PS3 went in, and asked for that one. If he had said no, that's when you know he's screwing you.
bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bezaire2005
Member since 2005 • 3635 Posts

[QUOTE="Vyse_The_Daring"]Owned for not demanding the one that he was shown.Chrome-Impala

That's what he's saying.  He's saying that your friend is stupid for not demanding the ps3 that was originally shown to him, and accepting ANOTHER box without checking in it either. 

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

Hi

My freind was walking in downtown. a black homeless told him " hey you wanna buy a brand new PS3 just for 200$ ? " and he said yessssss !!!!. The guy showed him Bunch of PS3 boxes in his truck. My freind asked " can you open one of the boxes ? you open on of them, the guy opened one of the boxes and showed him a real PS3 with everything, He believed the guy. My freind ask how you got those PS3s and why you selling them just for 200$ ? The guy said " I just stole a Best-Buy truck and I found these".Anyway , My freind paid 200$ and the guy gave him a heavy PS3 box. My freind thought there is a real PS3 in the box but when he got home and opened the box there was only a stone. LOL My 21 years old freind was crying on the phone hahaha.

Chrome-Impala
yesterday was the 1st :|
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts

:lol: I think ur friend is dumb, I don't get why he didn't ask for the same box

kankthetank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kankthetank
Member since 2003 • 4212 Posts

wow....your friend is 1 of the stupidest people on earth. Why didn't he just ask for the box which was opened. 2, he can't really call the cops on this one....because he was going to buy a stolen 1, and in thoery he did.....and 3. Who the hell buys a "PS3" from some random stranger, not in a retail store, without looking in the box.

LastSamurai14
Or maybe..........It was an "imaginary" friend ;).................:P
Chrome-Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Chrome-Impala
MAn If it happens to me , I dont even look into the box. A PS3 for 200$  ??? Obviously you would be drunk. My freind said I was so happy and I couldnt belive.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
this reminds me of the time my 6th grade teacher said her husband brought a tv out of a UPS truck. He took it home and opened it to realize it was nothing buy stones and bricks.
DreadChocobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 DreadChocobo
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
[QUOTE="Chrome-Impala"]

Hi

rocktimusprime
OMG youze gettin banned

I confused... Why is he gettin Banned???
Chrome-Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chrome-Impala
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="Chrome-Impala"]

Hi

DreadChocobo
OMG youze gettin banned

I confused... Why is he gettin Banned???

He is just kidding and no one cares . Just iGnore him
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
you really like to make threads...... *looks for monkey pic*wolverine4262
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/302/haughty3galmf8.jpg here ya go...
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
darn you guys know my secret now.
glitchgeeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#21 glitchgeeman
Member since 2005 • 5638 Posts
Well, yesterday was April 1st...
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
[QUOTE="wolverine4262"]you really like to make threads...... *looks for monkey pic*bc1391
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/302/haughty3galmf8.jpg here ya go...

lol thx... the only one I could find was one with an Orangutan giving the finger..
Brown52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Brown52
Member since 2006 • 2639 Posts

Hi

Chrome-Impala

PWNED.  what a newb!!! lol

But really, that sucks man.  200 down the drain like that?  You could buy like, 3 video games for that or...  200 frostys... 

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts
[QUOTE="LastSamurai14"]

kankthetank
Or maybe..........It was an "imaginary" friend ;).................:P

Probably...XD
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

LastSamurai14

4...you stole exactly what i was just about to write.....lol...:shock: 

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
Does the ethnicity of the homeless man really matter, or what?
uglyduck-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 uglyduck-uk
Member since 2003 • 6816 Posts

Your friend deserved it!  He thought he was buying stolen property anyway ....

Thats what the conmen rely on - peoples greed.

nonsoville2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 nonsoville2
Member since 2006 • 4124 Posts

Hi

Chrome-Impala
Did u have to say black? :| ... RACIST.
munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts
u gotta watch thievs.they make a living off of stealing and scamin. if a clerk blinks they are in trouble.these dudes are slick as shhh it man
munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts
[QUOTE="Chrome-Impala"]

Hi

nonsoville2
Did u have to say black? :| ... RACIST.

no u are for bringing it up. he just told a story that happend to his friend no need to bring the r word just cause the dude in the story was black.