OMG!!!!! HAAA!!!!!! Playstation3 = Halo3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts

Would'nt that be great??

shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 shadow_lord_11
Member since 2004 • 20792 Posts
the hell. :|
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
I wouldnt care saying I have a 360 and can get it anyways but it would be good for the PS3 owners I guess. But it isnt going to happen obviously because Microsoft has a deal with Bungie.
iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
Waste of time.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
No, it wouldn't be great. Who cares about Halo? I am getting tired of hearing about that washed-up series. HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of rampaging, rabid fanboys flock to even the most minute sliver of information on this game. It is like watching hyena's feed on a rotting carcass. gross. :P Ofcourse, that is all my opinion. I think the series really wasn't all that great, and the more people talk about, the less I think of it. Just throwing that out there.

Also, I'm not saying that the same doesn't go for MGS4/Killzone 2/FFXIII etc. all these games have huge cult followings. but even so, they are no where NEAR as aggressive as the Halo nuts.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="0rin"]No, it wouldn't be great. Who cares about Halo? I am getting tired of hearing about that washed-up series. HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of rampaging, rabid fanboys flock to even the most minute sliver of information on this game. It is like watching hyena's feed on a rotting carcass. gross. :P Ofcourse, that is all my opinion. I think the series really wasn't all that great, and the more people talk about, the less I think of it. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah I'm sure Sony fanboys wouldn't want this, after years of bashing it because they don't have it exclusive to them they will then have to rethink what they said because Sony has it now. lol

I mean we all know it Nintendo or Sony had Halo they would be praising it and the other fanboys would be hating it. Just the nature of fanboys I guess
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="0rin"]No, it wouldn't be great. Who cares about Halo? I am getting tired of hearing about that washed-up series. HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of rampaging, rabid fanboys flock to even the most minute sliver of information on this game. It is like watching hyena's feed on a rotting carcass. gross. :P Ofcourse, that is all my opinion. I think the series really wasn't all that great, and the more people talk about, the less I think of it. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah I'm sure Sony fanboys wouldn't want this, after years of bashing it because they don't have it exclusive to them they will then have to rethink what they said because Sony has it now. lol

I mean we all know it Nintendo or Sony had Halo they would be praising it and the other fanboys would be hating it. Just the nature of fanboys I guess

You speak as though I am some kind of fanboy incapable of forming my own opinions? I personally will NEVER own a Halo game, lest the game be free. I hate the games. That is my honest opinion. Aside from that, All in all, this topic is a waste of space. It is NEVER going to happen anyway, unless Microsoft and Sony merge into Sonysoft, or Microny. Will never happen.
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
delivery.
footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 footballa27
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts

in 2005 they were thinkin bout putting it on the ps3 but they decided not to be retarted and leave it on the 360
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
anyone laugh at his sig? :lol:
Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Dragonblade01
Member since 2004 • 5747 Posts

in 2005 they were thinkin bout putting it on the ps3 but they decided not to be retarted and leave it on the 360
footballa27

right, because we all know that if they put it on a different console other than yours then it would be retarded :roll:
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts
[QUOTE="0rin"]It is like watching hyena's feed on a rotting carcass. gross. :P

I consider you a cow but damn  that was funny!  :lol:
footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 footballa27
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts

[QUOTE="footballa27"]
Dragonblade01

right, because we all know that if they put it on a different console other than yours then it would be retarded :roll:

dude tht was a compliment for the 360, i dont like ps3. read closely next time
japam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 japam
Member since 2005 • 228 Posts
Hugs not drugs, people.
iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
Hugs and drugs, people.japam
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts
I wouldnt care saying I have a 360 and can get it anyways but it would be good for the PS3 owners I guess. But it isnt going to happen obviously because Microsoft has a deal with Bungie.chester706
Microsoft doesn't have a deal with Bungie, they own Bungie.