ok wii u owners,,put up or shut up

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by greeneyedmonsta (731 posts) -

i'm sure some of you don't like the way third party devs have been treating the wiiu system, giving us lazy lazy ports or no version of the game at all even though it could have released on the system(crysis 3 anyone). But with the release of need for speed this week, finally a dev****criterion*** has taken upon themselves to make a great port, imporove on the original, and add new features. I say if you really want third partys to take notice, you go out and pick up this game, nothing speaks louder than the almighty dollar. if not then don't complain that the wiiu gets lame third party, as someone tried, and you guys did  not support it.....this goes out to any one here, xbox, sony, or nintendo fan.

I will be buying it this week even though i could of bought it for my pc, like what the devs are doing and hopefully more third parys take notice if it sells alright.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (29234 posts) -
Didn't read lol
#3 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

If it was a game I wanted, I would purchase it. I lost interest in Need for Speed back in the PS2/GameCube era.

#4 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
Yes I'm buying it.
#5 Posted by heretrix (37295 posts) -

I bought it for the PC, stopped caring about NFS months ago.

#6 Posted by Nike_Air (18296 posts) -

Need For Speed ? lol. They'll need their money for games like Wonderul 101 , Pikmin 3 , and the Mech/Killzone rpg. And on top of that , it's the year of Luigi.

#7 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I do want the best version, so I'll be getting the Wii U edition.

#8 Posted by greeneyedmonsta (731 posts) -

Need For Speed ? lol. They'll need their money for games like Wonderul 101 , Pikmin 3 , and the Mech/Killzone rpg. And on top of that , it's the year of Luigi.

Nike_Air

yes but all those games are exclusive to the wiiu, im talking about third party multiplats, and how the wiiu gets really lazy ports. This week i am also picking up Lego city undercover and Moster hunter 3 ultimate along with need for speed.

#9 Posted by nini200 (9474 posts) -
Even if we did go out and all buy the game, NFS is headed by EA and we all know that the relationship with EA and Nintendo is sour so that won't make EA change their minds.
#10 Posted by Jamani (1779 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Didn't read lol

TRUuuuu
#11 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

:lol: Wiiu

#12 Posted by super600 (30143 posts) -

I don't have a WiiU so I can't pick it up.

#13 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6874 posts) -
LOL, no I won't be purchasing EA's garbage arcade racer. I am getting MH3 Ultimate. I've never played a MH game, so hopefully it's good.
#14 Posted by mariokart64fan (19348 posts) -

im  getting it midnight if available tommorow if not

#15 Posted by MonsieurX (29234 posts) -

im  getting it midnight if available tommorow if not

mariokart64fan
Getting what
#16 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34124 posts) -

You forgot the part where I have no interest in the NFS series.

#17 Posted by Mrmedia01 (1917 posts) -

Well only Nintendo fans in the future are going to care to buy WiiU. WiiU does not appeal in any way to anyone else. Third Party games don't sell well at all on WiiU, but give people mario and they scarf it up.

So WiiU is dead already, just the Nintendo fans and a few confused casuals are keeping its head above water while its trying to drown.

#18 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Michael0134567

You will be able to use that line for about 7-8 more months so make the most of it. However you won't get most games any way!

#19 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6874 posts) -

Well only Nintendo fans in the future are going to care to buy WiiU. WiiU does not appeal in any way to anyone else. Third Party games don't sell well at all on WiiU, but give people mario and they scarf it up.

So WiiU is dead already, just the Nintendo fans and a few confused casuals are keeping its head above water while its trying to drown.

Mrmedia01
Well, looking at the best selling Wii U games on Amazon, there is only 1 first party game on the first page.
#20 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

StrongBlackVine

You will be able to use that line for about 7-8 more months so make the most of it. However you won't get most games any way!

I don't even own a Wii U :P.
#21 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6874 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

StrongBlackVine

He will be able to say he's getting the only version of the game for at least a few more years, though.
#22 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I'm purchasing it when I get money; I'm also going to purchase Injustice Gods Among Us and Lego City Undercover

#23 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

i'm sure some of you don't like the way third party devs have been treating the wiiu system, giving us lazy lazy ports or no version of the game at all even though it could have released on the system(crysis 3 anyone). But with the release of need for speed this week, finally a dev****criterion*** has taken upon themselves to make a great port, imporove on the original, and add new features. I say if you really want third partys to take notice, you go out and pick up this game, nothing speaks louder than the almighty dollar. if not then don't complain that the wiiu gets lame third party, as someone tried, and you guys did  not support it.....this goes out to any one here, xbox, sony, or nintendo fan.

I will be buying it this week even though i could of bought it for my pc, like what the devs are doing and hopefully more third parys take notice if it sells alright.

greeneyedmonsta

But I just don't want that game, on any platform. 

#24 Posted by MasterX666 (364 posts) -

I really feel sorry for every parent who bought a WiiU. Now all they hear is " I WANT A PS4 FOR XMAS MOMMY!! " 

#25 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

PurpleMan5000

He will be able to say he's getting the only version of the game for at least a few more years, though.

I mean about the Wii U getting the best version of ANY multiplat game.

#26 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

I'm purchasing it when I get money; I'm also going to purchase Injustice Gods Among Us and Lego City Undercover

Nintendo_Ownes7

You don't have money and wasted some on a Wii U? That must suck.

#27 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

I really feel sorry for every parent who bought a WiiU. Now all they hear is " I WANT A PS4 FOR XMAS MOMMY!! " 

MasterX666

Not many Wii Us have been sold thankfully.

#28 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

So with that triple post it's fairly clear that StrongBlackVine's not a fan of the Wii U. 

We get it. 

#29 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

So with that triple post it's fairly clear that StrongBlackVine's not a fan of the Wii U. 

We get it. 

psymon100
He probably really wants one but his mom wont purchase it for him.
#30 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

We get it. 

psymon100
I think we need a couple more.
#31 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

We get it. 

RyanShazam

Your sig went from disgusting to tasteless. You clearly have no social training.

#32 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

StrongBlackVine

You don't have money and wasted some on a Wii U? That must suck.

I chose to purchase the Wii U I like Nintendo's games. I plan on getting a PS4 at some point in time I always own a Nintendo console and I always have another console; 4th Generation it was the Genesis, 5th Generation it was the PS1, 6th Generation it was the Dreamcast and PS2, and 7th Generation it was the PS3.

#33 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="psymon100"]

We get it. 

StrongBlackVine

Your sig went from disgusting to tasteless. You clearly have no social training.

U mad I have a Wii U and U don't?
#34 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"] He probably really wants one but his mom wont purchase it for him.RyanShazam

I'm mad.
#35 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

Wiiu has no games :lol:

#36 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

NathanDrakeSwag
Except it does :lol:. You're a terrible troll.
#37 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Michael0134567

I'm mad.

I'm not mad yet but I'd like to get there. Perhaps if someone accused me of being butthurt about something I'm not butthurt about at all, that will be the desired push over the cliff. 

#38 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"] U mad I have a Wii U and U don't?psymon100

I'm mad.

I'm not mad yet but I'd like to get there. Perhaps if someone accused me of being butthurt about something I'm not butthurt about at all, that will be the desired push over the cliff. 

You butthurt?
#39 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Michael0134567

:lol: lego and 4.5 ZombieU

#40 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

NathanDrakeSwag

:lol: Idiot.
#41 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] I'm mad.Michael0134567

You butthurt?

No! No! No!

You basement dwelling, attic residing, casual, hardcore, PS3 Xbox 360 Wii PC gaming DS playing PSP owning girl loving guy loving good bad person. 

So, what's your favourite Phil Collins song?

#42 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="psymon100"]

psymon100

You butthurt?

No! No! No!

You basement dwelling, attic residing, casual, hardcore, PS3 Xbox 360 Wii PC gaming DS playing PSP owning girl loving guy loving good bad person. 

:lol: Never really listened to Phil Collins.
#43 Posted by Mrmedia01 (1917 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

PurpleMan5000

Well, looking at the best selling Wii U games on Amazon, there is only 1 first party game on the first page.

Yeah and I bet its New Super Mario BrosU that is selling the best!!!

#44 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

NathanDrakeSwag

ZombiePoo

#45 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Michael0134567

I'm mad.

Im ANGRY!!!

hulk_raging_by_listentothebeat-d2xl39t.j

#46 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Except it does :lol:. You're a terrible troll.StrongBlackVine

ZombiePoo

Genius!

#47 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] You butthurt?Michael0134567

No! No! No!

:lol: Never really listened to Phil Collins.

You dirty, clean, carbon 12 based life form. 

#48 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6874 posts) -

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

Mrmedia01

Yeah and I bet its New Super Mario BrosU that is selling the best!!!

Nope. It's 3rd behind MH3 Ultimate and Lego City Undercover.
#49 Posted by aroxx_ab (9219 posts) -

I am a WiiU owner, do i really have to buy this game even that i not even like racing games just to make devs release ...hmm more (racing?) games i dont like?:|

#50 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6874 posts) -

I am a WiiU owner, do i really have to buy this game even that i not even like racing games just to make devs release ...hmm more (racing?) games i dont like?:|

aroxx_ab
No. Don't fall for it. Nothing is worth paying money for an EA game, especially a NFS game.