Official Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Thread! GS A..IGN AA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

WHAT DA F*****! amazon now telling me they wont ship the game till Feb 8th and astimated arrival on Feb 20th.. WHY? FK $5 saving im going to cancel and pick it up in store -______________________-

#202 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

WHAT DA F*****! amazon now telling me they wont ship the game till Feb 8th and astimated arrival on Feb 20th.. WHY? FK $5 saving im going to cancel and pick it up in store -______________________-

finalstar2007

Uh oh, Amazon going to feel the wrath of Finalstar :P

#203 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

crimsonman1245

Uh oh, Amazon going to feel the wrath of Finalstar :P

>_>

#204 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Sly Cooper is irrelevant, all the big 3 platfomring champions from last gen are all ruined. Jak has had no real game for so long with only one being on the PSP with barely any advertisement, that the potential customers are pretty much gone. Ratchet ran itself to the ground to make money, and lol DLC titles? Sly cooper is being handled by no-names, screwing important parts of the plot for the 3rd game, and using a much clunkier engine. not to mention had to keep the Vita version in mind. It is no wonder that in 2012 MS beat sony in games 3(maybe even 4) years straight.StaticOnTV

The new Sly is awesome. Don't dog it. SanZaru did a good job. They kept it the same with graphical improvements and made it fun. Sure it wont be the biggest seller. This is a gift for long time fans though, and for anyone who loves platformers.

A gift to long time fans? Screwing the plot and ending of the last game. Using a slower and clunkier engine, with less variety, and a more linear adventure of the last 2? No advertising what so ever? Rumored DLC, which removes content already from the lack of content in this game, which each sly is known for. Limited moves. and much more. It is a disgrace to Sly copper fans other then finally getting another game. But more like what Duke Nukem fans got or GT5 fans got lol.

What are you blathering about you fool!!!!!

#205 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

It's a "gift to longtime fans" lmao, no Its garbage. 

#206 Posted by Maneil99 (823 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] How does one prove that they beat the game? Exactly. Not only that, you never did look at any footage until now huh? Also, the game is much more linear, if you can't get to much of what you see on screen that you SHOULD, it does not somehow mean that the worlds are bigger should be taken seriously. But maybe you should look or rent the game and find out yourself. Also dual gpu was debunked yesterday and nintendo lied about the gamepad holding data. You are slow and on a roll of being stupid today!!!StaticOnTV

Damn! It's rare to see such desperate arguments and such spinning together!! So you beat the game and no reviewer did? Okay, sounds legti as f*ck :lol: 

I should totally take your word right? Reviews? Nah, they OBVIOUSLY didn't beat the game. Footage? Nah, I OBVIOUSLY don't get it. Previews? Nah, they are obviously WRONG too! :lol:

It's not like I'm a fan of the series that own the originals, the HD trilogy and has been following this game since day one.. Nah, totally just made that for sh!ts and giggles! :lol:

And after claiming the dual gpu **** ever since you joined you try to call me stupid? :lol Oh man XD You my friend..you are quite something :lol:

No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.

If you havei t post a pic with a pice of paper with your user name  and game on screen and case in the picture. i did this when I got Halo 4 and RE 6 ealry, also post your psn account with the trpohies you get for beating the game

#207 Posted by Desmonic (13412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] How does one prove that they beat the game? Exactly. Not only that, you never did look at any footage until now huh? Also, the game is much more linear, if you can't get to much of what you see on screen that you SHOULD, it does not somehow mean that the worlds are bigger should be taken seriously. But maybe you should look or rent the game and find out yourself. Also dual gpu was debunked yesterday and nintendo lied about the gamepad holding data. You are slow and on a roll of being stupid today!!!StaticOnTV

Damn! It's rare to see such desperate arguments and such spinning together!! So you beat the game and no reviewer did? Okay, sounds legti as f*ck :lol: 

I should totally take your word right? Reviews? Nah, they OBVIOUSLY didn't beat the game. Footage? Nah, I OBVIOUSLY don't get it. Previews? Nah, they are obviously WRONG too! :lol:

It's not like I'm a fan of the series that own the originals, the HD trilogy and has been following this game since day one.. Nah, totally just made that for sh!ts and giggles! :lol:

And after claiming the dual gpu **** ever since you joined you try to call me stupid? :lol Oh man XD You my friend..you are quite something :lol:

No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.

grasping-at-straws1.jpg

Also, Reading Comprehension was never your strong suit in school was it? :D

No of course I never looked at any preview. Never! Nor did I watch the 2hour IGN stream! :o Did not see any single preview! Never! (sarcasm in case you didn't quite get it buddy).

Only a blind idiot would believe that dual gpu crap to begin with.

Wut!? :lol: Self suicide!? :lol: Oh dear god :lol: Why, can't I just commit suicide, I need to commit self-suicide? Damn, guess I'll still be around guys!:?

Go on little alt, go play your special WiiU with dual gpus!...Oh wait...no games lol.

#208 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11607 posts) -

Samus3D

How exactly is a 7.5 garbage?

#209 Posted by Maneil99 (823 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Desmonic

No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.

No of course I never looked at any preview. Never! Nor did I watch the 2hour IGN stream! :o Did not see any single preview! Never! (sarcasm in case you didn't quite get it buddy).

Wut!? :lol: Self suicide!? :lol: Oh dear god :lol: Why, can't I just commit suicide, I need to commit self-suicide? Damn, guess I'll still be around guys!:?

Go on little alt, go play your special WiiU with dual gpus!...Oh wait...no games lol.

Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

#210 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

7.5 seems good the sly Series has always been around the Average 8 nothing wrong with that, I expected it to be around this, with the lower Cost ill be picking this up whenever I can...When it eventually comes out for the EU...

#211 Posted by Desmonic (13412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.Maneil99

Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

You're telling this to me why? I'm not the one claiming to have beaten the game and know more about it than every reviewer.
#212 Posted by Maneil99 (823 posts) -

[QUOTE="Maneil99"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Desmonic

You're telling this to me why? I'm not the one claiming to have beaten the game and know more about it than every reviewer.

My bad

#213 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

PhazonBlazer

How exactly is a 7.5 garbage?

Its Samus3D a very bad Troll Sheep pay no attention to him, even this remark to him is gonna make him feel good for acknowleding his existance.

#215 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

Samus3D

Can you read? its a serious question.. are you able to read? because if you go to the review it says in huge font "Good".

did you even play it? *facepalm* only on SW

#216 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
[QUOTE="Maneil99"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Desmonic

Because your claiming that no reviewer played it before release day to the public and that you know everything because you watched Ign.
#217 Posted by Bigboi500 (29328 posts) -

Samus3D

Because? :?

#218 Posted by Desmonic (13412 posts) -
[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="Maneil99"] Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the gameStaticOnTV

Because your claiming that no reviewer played it before release day to the public and that you know everything because you watched Ign.

Spin away bro :cool:
#219 Posted by OctaBech (276 posts) -
[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="OctaBech"]I really hate the graphics from this game, my eyes just can't rest when watching the videos. :( In all honesty, the older games look better and hit the cartoon feel much better. Love the animated short though, those guys should have done the graphics.

The animated short was amazing, I'd love more of that.

Same, even downloaded it for repeated viewing. :D
#220 Posted by getyeryayasout (7173 posts) -
I find the seies tedious and dislike the characters. 7.5 is better than I thought it might get.
#221 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Giancar"] It's not the game per se. It's the genre. Platformers these times have barely any hype if you aren't Mario :(finalfantasy94

Platformers these days also (generally) aren't very good unless they're Mario. True story. Though watching Nintendo continually clown the rest of the industry is kinda funny.

Which is funny since i personally found galaxy a Giant sleeping pill. Im having a good time with rayman and about to plat it and just found the game much more enjoyable then a mario game. Same goes for genirations.

*thumbs up*

#222 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
What with all the negativity. All things considered a 7.5 is an excellent score, and this coming from a huge Sly fan.
#223 Posted by Fizzman (9869 posts) -

The system seller has arrived.  

#224 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26340 posts) -

What with all the negativity. All things considered a 7.5 is an excellent score, and this coming from a huge Sly fan. layton2012

im more angry that I wont be able to play this till next week:evil:. I have to wait till im off again to pick it up. Also gatta pick up fire emblem.

#225 Posted by Maneil99 (823 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="Maneil99"] Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

StaticOnTV

Actually I was refering to you..

#226 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

lol Sly. 

#227 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -

lol Sly. 

Samus3D
You are such a horrible troll.
#228 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

I don't understand the love for this franchise... Then again I don't see the love for Jak and Ratchet either, both of which being better than this crap series. Good thing Sucker Punch moved on.

#229 Posted by ionusX (25715 posts) -

"easy difficulty" "good for kids"

sly casualization is confirmed. 

#230 Posted by Desmonic (13412 posts) -

"easy difficulty" "good for kids"

sly casualization is confirmed. 

ionusX
Sly was never hard bro. It was always rather simple, but very, very fun.
#231 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -
Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.
#232 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.game_masta14

Basically This Fans will enjoy it, it Sticks to Its Roots and doesn't try anything Groundbreaking that may put some off expecting more but for those that Wanted a good Sly game are getting exactly that.

#233 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.game_masta14
The load times are bad, but other than that it is a solid game and faithful to the originals.
#234 Posted by Bigboi500 (29328 posts) -

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

lol Sly. 

layton2012

You are such a horrible troll.

I think he's some fakeboy doing this on purpose.

#235 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -

[QUOTE="game_masta14"]

Basically This Fans will enjoy it, it Sticks to Its Roots and doesn't try anything Groundbreaking that may put some off expecting more but for those that Wanted a good Sly game are getting exactly that.

Blake135
[QUOTE="game_masta14"]Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.layton2012
The load times are bad, but other than that it is a solid game and faithful to the originals.

I see. Well, considering it's only $40 you can't go wrong unlike another certain game that just came out and ruined a franchise I fell in love with after playing it's first game.
#236 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

lol the multiplat calves overhyped and claimed that it is exclusive flopped.

#237 Posted by Giancar (19049 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Platformers these days also (generally) aren't very good unless they're Mario. True story. Though watching Nintendo continually clown the rest of the industry is kinda funny.

I hear Rayman is pretty great... haven't played it soo.. Generations was also pretty cool. Hmmm.. but yeah, besides Mario there are few big, known platformers and even less that are good/great. Won't really talk about this one since I haven't played it yet (and also I would enjoy it even if it was horrible :P Downside of being a big fan of any series hehe)..

Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

DKC: R is pretty neat too. 3d Mario's games are awesome, 2D not so much. And let's not forget some indie games like: SMB, Limbo, Braid and so on.
#238 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -

lol the multiplat calves overhyped and claimed that it is exclusive flopped.

sonic1564
This game was not overhyped, because it was not hyped at all, some people didn't even know it was coming out today, it hard to be overhyped when there was no hype, who cares if it is not exclusive, it is still a fun game m, and I'm enjoying, though I do consider myself a sly fanboy.
#239 Posted by Bigboi500 (29328 posts) -
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] I hear Rayman is pretty great... haven't played it soo.. Generations was also pretty cool. Hmmm.. but yeah, besides Mario there are few big, known platformers and even less that are good/great. Won't really talk about this one since I haven't played it yet (and also I would enjoy it even if it was horrible :P Downside of being a big fan of any series hehe)..

Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

DKC: R is pretty neat too. 3d Mario's games are awesome, 2D not so much. And let's not forget some indie games like: SMB, Limbo, Braid and so on.

NSMBU is quite awesome.
#240 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

NSMBU is quite awesome.

Yes but it's no Galaxy, I loved it though.
#241 Posted by Nanomage (2403 posts) -
Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.
#242 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.Nanomage
From the looks of that site that Score is considered just above garbage.
#243 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7262 posts) -

Still getting this reguardless of the score I waited to long for a new Sly to come out.

#244 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nanomage"]Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.StaticOnTV
From the looks of that site that Score is considered just above garbage.

What site because they lowest score has been like a 6, and here a 7.5 which is far from garbage.
#245 Posted by BranKetra (48118 posts) -
I want this game.
#246 Posted by Bigboi500 (29328 posts) -

Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.Nanomage
You've beaten it already?

#247 Posted by Lionheart08 (15345 posts) -

I'll probably get this whenever the price drops. Always had a soft spot for Sly Cooper.

#248 Posted by Giancar (19049 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

NSMBU is quite awesome.

Haven't played it tbh. I have no WiiU and I am waiting some time before I play it. Got burnt after NSMB2 for the 3ds.
#249 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42626 posts) -

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

finalstar2007

Can you read? its a serious question.. are you able to read? because if you go to the review it says in huge font "Good".

did you even play it? *facepalm* only on SW

You are one of the biggest hypocrites in SW, Finalstar.
#250 Posted by bobcheeseball (9307 posts) -
I actually kinda want this