Official: PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One COD Comparison

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Holy fuging jag fest!

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

@lx_theo said:

@majesticshea said:

@lx_theo said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@danabo said:

@lx_theo said:

@danabo

Lemming afraid of people making their own opinion, eh? lol, shocking

Weak hardware outperforming the vastly superior hardware is pretty shocking. I agree.

See, this is why we make fun of cows. "vastly superior hardware"? Give me a break...

This is how ignorant you lems are, attacking anyone who isn't on board your agenda lol. He's one of the biggest lems on here.

Because I call out the fanboy bullsh*t, I am a lemming? I defend the XB1 because I hate FUD, not because I am in love with a particular platform. I plan on getting a PS4 as well after the holidays.

You called out a lemming and called him a cow.

yeah. No response of yours is going to save you here.

StormyJoe is kind of a fucking idiot if you haven't noticed...

All fanboys are. You included.

It seems you feel identified

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@danabo

If you insist on using that quote each time, please do at least include this to go with it.

IGN

the PS4 version runs natively at 1080p, which makes character models, weapons, and environments look noticeably sharper and more detailed

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

IGN

the PS4 version runs natively at 1080p, which makes character models, weapons, and environments look noticeably sharper and more detailed

IGN -

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...-ghosts-review

Character customization, maps, dynamic events, weapons, gametypes, and constant 60fps multiplayer framerates are ubiquitous across current- and next-gen platforms. The biggest variations between platforms falls upon visuals and player counts.

On the current-gen versions Ghosts looks nearly identical, though I did encounter occasional framerate issues during the single-player campaign on PS3 and PS4, whereas my time with the Xbox One version was stable throughout.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By inggrish

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

IGN

IGN -

Character customization, maps, dynamic events, weapons, gametypes, and constant 60fps multiplayer framerates are ubiquitous across current- and next-gen platforms. The biggest variations between platforms falls upon visuals and player counts.

On the current-gen versions Ghosts looks nearly identical, though I did encounter occasional framerate issues during the single-player campaign on PS3 and PS4, whereas my time with the Xbox One version was stable throughout.

That clearly says current gen versions. My quote, is found towards the bottom of the review, which just as clearly says the PS4 version looks "noticeably sharper and more detailed" than the Xbox One version

I don't even know why I am arguing this, mind, both look almost identical to me, and I bet the frame rates are blown out of proportion as much as the visual fidelity.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By danabo

@_Matt_ said:

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

IGN

IGN -

That clearly says current gen versions. My quote, is found towards the bottom of the review, which just as clearly says the PS4 version looks "noticeably sharper and more detailed" than the Xbox One version

I don't even know why I am arguing this, mind, both look almost identical to me, and I bet the frame rates are blown out of proportion as much as the visual fidelity.

From what I've read; one looks better, one runs better.

720p stable framerate>1080p choppy framerate.

It's still CoD.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@majesticshea said:

@lx_theo said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@danabo said:

@lx_theo said:

@danabo

Weak hardware outperforming the vastly superior hardware is pretty shocking. I agree.

See, this is why we make fun of cows. "vastly superior hardware"? Give me a break...

This is how ignorant you lems are, attacking anyone who isn't on board your agenda lol. He's one of the biggest lems on here.

Because I call out the fanboy bullsh*t, I am a lemming? I defend the XB1 because I hate FUD, not because I am in love with a particular platform. I plan on getting a PS4 as well after the holidays.

Really? I am supposed to know everyone in here? I reacted to the comment.

I only know you because I have fun pointing out your blind devotion to the playstation 4. It borders on objectophilia.

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@lx_theo said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@danabo said:

@lx_theo said:

@danabo

Really? I am supposed to know everyone in here? I reacted to the comment.

I only know you because I have fun pointing out your blind devotion to the playstation 4. It borders on objectophilia.

Stop Crying already.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

@majesticshea said:

@lx_theo said:

@majesticshea said:

@lx_theo said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@danabo said:

@lx_theo said:

@danabo

All fanboys are. You included.

It seems you feel identified

I feel what?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 inggrish

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

IGN

IGN -

From what I've read; one looks better, one runs better.

720p stable framerate>1080p choppy framerate.

It's still CoD.

Pretty much sums all.

I think instead of arguing over frame and reosolution differences, we should all revolt as to why this CoD seems so shoddily put together across all platforms. I look forward to the next Treyarch CoD to show IW how it's done.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Seems to me like the game looks dated across all platforms, not to mention that it's a lot more taxing than it should be...

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Jesus Christ...

The X1 version looks like dogshit. Can't they patch in better textures or something? I certainly hope so because these kind of visuals are unacceptable for a next gen platform. Even the WiiU version manages to look better than the X1 version, what a joke.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 danabo

720p stable framerate> 1080p choppy framerate.

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

Im not really noticing any crushed blacks in those pics, either im getting too old and my eyes are crapping out on me, or its minor to the point of only being noticed by extreme videophiles.

...or it could just be fanboys making stuff up, they tend to do that.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

We are trying to notice the difference between 1280x720 vs 1920x1080 based on pictures no bigger than 320x360? Wow. Just wow.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#66  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

Morons in this thread. This game looks unplayable from those screens no matter what system it's on. They are on the limit of that modified Quake 2 engine.

Lol, I thought they were supposed to have a new engine for next-gen. Talk about milking it.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 danabo

Wobblewobble.