Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

@lglz1337: King is back?

King of I can't play half my game..... going on 10 days.

King of Hype?

inklineface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By inklineface
Member since 2014 • 134 Posts

Pc, bone, and nintendo got spanked.

Sdc

there is no stopping Sony and the ps4. Generation has been won.

Lem, sheep, herm meltdowns in coming in 3...2...1...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This is even more fitting as a Tomato's thread, lol.

I actually wanted xbone to win just so Pachter could be right for once.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

I am looking forward to a,particular user who is going have a melt down.

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#105 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

Wow, Destiny crushes Titanfall as a system seller... that's kinda sad, especially with it being on nearly every platform.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

With back to back flops the Playstation has suffered and PSN being down again, expect the herd to come back in full force in these forums.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#107 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

but pachter bro, what's up with that?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#108 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Congrats to Sony yet again! I'm not surprised by this at all, this should be their biggest month considering it was when Destiny launched. Unfortunately this success seems to come with a hefty price tag, as PSN seems to be crashing more and more recently. If I was a PS4 owner I'm not sure I would be too happy with all these new players coming onboard, seems like it just means more downtime for the rest.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Destiny sold more on the xbone? That's surprising. It doesn't include bundles, but assuming those are less than 400K, it might not be enough to match xb1 numbers by itself.

That's an ironic twist in marketing selections. Like the FIFA and Madden bundles for the xbox.

Atleast something abit interesting came out of this salez warz

I'd assume the majority of the hardware was actually the bundles.

But unless someone shares some numbers our guesses are as good as any regarding actual numbers :S

True, but assuming Destiny sold 4 million or more so, with splits, the xbone version might actually still end up selling more, even with bundles included.

But regardless of who's on top, the fact that there's such a close match in sales for both versions is surprsing considering the marketing contract for the PS4. MS couldn't even advertise their version at all. Remember Destiny Fragrance by xbox? lol.

It's really funny. WD didn't even have a bundle, and it favours playstation more than a game that was, according to Sony itself, being treated has a first party exclusive. Ah well, still a great month for hardware sales for the ps4. I'm off to bed now.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

Win or lose..

I say the Ps4 outsold the xbox one again.Numbers should be out in a few hours.

PS4 has NO games , it shouldnt be able to sell 1 unit !! Sony is the worst company ever , look at Ps1/2/3 exclusives and total support to their consoles even when they are on multibillion losses.Pathetic. And one more thing... Multiplatforms dont count as games specially with others missing them big time ( we or wii or you or U or wtf ). Ok Tormentos? Because i said so ! PS4 sucks

PS4 has GOTY's coming out soon. Godborne, The God 1886, Ungoded: A Gods End, No Man's God, Ratchet and God: Remaster etc.

All MS has is the Master Flop Collection and Flopset Overdrive, maybe you can count Quantum Flop but that will come to PC as the definitive edition anyway. Then there are the TBDIF games like Halol 5: Flopians and Flopdown 3.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Geoff keighlys a fucking gimp.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@gago-gago said:

With back to back flops the Playstation has suffered and PSN being down again, expect the herd to come back in full force in these forums.

QQ more.

Now make sure you dust yours too more than twice a week like me. :p

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 B4X

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@lglz1337: King is back?

King of I can't play half my game..... going on 10 days.

King of Hype?

I know... It's going to be OK. Sony riding the hype might slow down to where they actually give a ****.. lmfao

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@b4x: @chikenfriedrice: Nope, looks like you guys got xboned again :/ Better luck next month....oh wait....GTA V PS4 bundle is coming out next month....well maybe December then? :P

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

flopbone will NEVER outsell the godstation4 ever! SWAM!!! Sony Wins Another Month!!! Sony Wins Another Generation!!! SWAG!!!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 B4X

@Desmonic said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

True, but assuming Destiny sold 4 million or more so, with splits, the xbone version might actually still end up selling more, even with bundles included.

But regardless of who's on top, the fact that there's such a close match in sales for both versions is surprsing considering the marketing contract for the PS4. MS couldn't even advertise their version at all. Remember Destiny Fragrance by xbox? lol.

It's really funny. WD didn't even have a bundle, and it favours playstation more than a game that was, according to Sony itself, being treated has a first party exclusive. Ah well, still a great month for hardware sales for the ps4. I'm off to bed now.

Eh, I'm sure Sony is more than happy with all those hardware sales and PS+ subscriptions (which besides great selling 1st party games, is what they probably want the most). :P

Also, FH2 did not chart. That's just sad. Guess lemmings don't buy good exclusives! :(

lol jk brahs, don't get mad :P

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#121 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@tonitorsi: Wii still sold like 100k+ more brah >.>

Right, but that was more than 7 effin' years ago, let's be honest here. In this day and age, I just find this part of the NPD absolutely fantastic...especially for an industry that its constantly said to be on it's last legs.

"Last console generation" its complete horse shit, thanks to the PS4.

inklineface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 inklineface
Member since 2014 • 134 Posts

Damn... lems didn't even buy their exclusive FH. what's up with that? There are hardly any games on the Xbox one so why would you pass on an exclusive?

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Promised_Trini

@b4x: Dam this is really bothering you.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#124 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

I figured September would be like this. All those poor people to drop on their knees and swallow Destiny hype meant that sales were going to be up. I'm more interested in next month.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#125  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

surprised destiny sold better on x1 despite all the marketing, no surprise ps4 won. its game over, no way in hell ms can win this gen, sony has it in the bag. inb4 china!!!

edit: bundle not included in destiny sales apparently, makes sense

@Nike_Air said:

CEO Kaz Hirai

‏@KazHiraiCEO

PS4 sold the most in North America for the ninth consecutive month! We are allowing all our PSN engineers go home early to celebrate!

hahahaha best twitter account ever

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

dat Microsoft silence LOLzZzz

only @b4x die trying rest of lemmings just ignore this thread LOL

just funneh

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@tonitorsi said:

@Desmonic said:

@tonitorsi: Wii still sold like 100k+ more brah >.>

Right, but that was more than 7 effin' years ago, let's be honest here. In this day and age, I just find this part of the NPD absolutely fantastic...especially for an industry that its constantly said to be on it's last legs.

"Last console generation" its complete horse shit, thanks to the PS4.

its kind of stupid comparing wii numbers to ps3 anyway considering it was way cheaper + had the motion gimmicks. ps4 for a hardcore console is doing outstanding

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 tormentos

@deadline-zero0 said:

don't know about US but world wide Destiny sold more on PS4.

Is not really surprising Destiny is from Bungie who basically was for years a MS first party so if there was a game people would get this september it was Destiny on xbox one.

@b4x said:

I know... It's going to be OK. Sony riding the hype might slow down to where they actually give a ****.. lmfao

Come on don't be so bitter..hahaha

@b4x said:

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

They don't care to busy playing Destiny on PS4 to notice DC..lol

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Of course the PS4 outsold the X1 there are a lot of Stupid People in the World.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By tormentos

@xhawk27 said:

Yeah most of those payed $500 for an XBO last year and got and inferior hardware.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@gago-gago said:

So, what you're saying is, XBone will beat the PS4 in October?

Want to make a wager on this?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By B4X

@Promised_Trini said:

@b4x: Dam this is really bothering you.

Is it?

I have both my man. I know where the cards lye.

You live in a fantasy world Neo. The PS4IX is a simulation to keep your mind occupied, a reality built on hype and lies. Welcome to the real. "pukes"....

~The Oracle- Sales will fix it all though. Hang in there.

DC may be up next week. You know the answer to that question though, don't you.... you don't need for me to tell ya. Here, Have another cookie.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By xhawk27

@tormentos said:

@xhawk27 said:

Yeah most of those payed $500 for an XBO last year and got and inferior hardware.

At least the X1 CPU is more powerful than the PS4's CPU. Hahahahahahh OWNED!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Shewgenja

Yeah, MS has been rendered silent. I would feel sorry for them if their system was at least worthy to wipe my ass on after a water shit. They must really feel like they are between a rock and a hard place with Pachter drawing attention to this month's NPD result the way he did.

No matter what they say, it's just going to sound like hollow spin and they know it.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Very strong PS4 numbers...I don't see the Xbone outselling it any month this year. Also very strong numbers for Smash 3DS. Over 700k for just two days.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

The PS4 is around 12.5 million now. End of 2014 worldwide installed base numbers for Sony look to be in the 17-19 million range.

Unless Microsoft brings back the RRoD and Xbox owners start buying millions of duplicate consoles once again like they did with Xbox 360, the Xbox One at only 5 million sold now is going to be lucky to hit 7 million worldwide by the end of 2014. With a close to 3 to 1 installed base advantage for the PS4 third party developers are going to start dumping the Xbox One en masse.

Good news for gamers. Microsoft doesn't remotely have the cash to continue to bribe third party developers to gimp their games down to Xbox level graphics and features like they got away with last gen with the Xbox 360.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Promised_Trini

@b4x: The hell are you going on about now. I could careless how much these consoles sell. I just like watching idiots like you Damage control.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

PS4 just going ham.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By xhawk27

@gfxpipeline said:

The PS4 is around 12.5 million now. End of 2014 worldwide installed base numbers for Sony look to be in the 17-19 million range.

Unless Microsoft brings back the RRoD and Xbox owners start buying millions of duplicate consoles once again like they did with Xbox 360, the Xbox One at only 5 million sold now is going to be lucky to hit 7 million worldwide by the end of 2014. With a close to 3 to 1 installed base advantage for the PS4 third party developers are going to start dumping the Xbox One en masse.

Good news for gamers. Microsoft doesn't remotely have the cash to continue to bribe third party developers to gimp their games down to Xbox level graphics and features like they got away with last gen with the Xbox 360.

The X1 is around at least six million by now because of China. So by the end of the year it should be around 8 million.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Congratulations Sony.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big FU to everyone who bought a PS4 in Murica last month.

What were you thinking man?!?!?!?!?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#145 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Desmonic: Yep, that's pretty good. Smash's sales, in particular, are staggering.

@MlauTheDaft I'm not even sure if they sell the 8GB anymore, and even if they do, the price differential between it and the 32GB is so small that you might as well just pick up a 32GB one and be done with it. Both models accept any external HDD over USB 2.0 anyway.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Kingpin0114 said:

Very strong PS4 numbers...I don't see the Xbone outselling it any month this year. Also very strong numbers for Smash 3DS. Over 700k for just two days.

um...no... I can see the X1 out selling the PS4 in November and December.

The X1 has build alot of steam lately and it helps that the PS4 doesnt really have anything going on for the rest of the year.

I can see the X1 doin it on Nov-Dec, but it will go back to normal in January cuz of Bloodbourn and more games starting to have release dates in Q1, most likely MGS5 should be coming out in March and that will be huge on PS4 (cuz japan too)

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 xhawk27

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Congratulations Sony.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big FU to everyone who bought a PS4 in Murica last month.

They all should be ashamed of themselves and I call for those people to be deported from this fine Country.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Shewgenja

So, what's MS going to announce next week? $300 Xbone and all the games are free downloads on Live?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Congratulations Sony.

Why have you been banned yet?

mods be lazy

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By tormentos
@b4x said:

Is it?

I have both my man. I know where the cards lye.

You live in a fantasy world Neo. The PS4IX is a simulation to keep your mind occupied, a reality built on hype and lies. Welcome to the real. "pukes"....

~The Oracle- Sales will fix it all though. Hang in there.

DC may be up next week. You know the answer to that question don't you.... you don't need for me to tell ya. Here, Have another cookie.