Official NPD Results for Jan - PS4 dominates.(KEEP IT HERE)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#401 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@GamingGod999: wow hahaha

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@delta3074 said:

this board is devoid of logic

Xbox 360 outsells Ps3 consistently by 2-1 month after month, year after year=Ps3 is gonna be okay

Ps4 outsells Xbone 2-1 ONCE= Xbone is doomed

As i said before, the PS3 had rubbish sales to begin with, NO AAAE title in it's first year was more expensive than the 360 but it still ended up catching up to the 360 and being a successful console.

True!

Cows gonna cow

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

You think the PS4 will sell twice what the XB1 does? Wow. Thats beyond brave.

I think with the shortages for the PS4 and plentiful XB1's around the MS machine will maintain its lead in NPD sales for Jan. Lets say 400k for XB1 and 350 for PS4.

lol it sucks to be wrong doesnt it? ps4 almost outsold the xbone 2:1 with the supply constraint

Eh, not really. I manned up and posted my prediction, admitted my ownage, lots of people who didn't have the plums to post predictions are talking alot of smack in the thread tho!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 lglz1337

@StormyJoe: dat salty lemming wet dreams!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By lglz1337

@blue_hazy_basic: now man up and admit you are a lemming :p

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#406 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

For those of you that are worried that the Playstation 4 isn't selling well, worry not.

Sony is in the middle of a worldwide launch. They shipped 271k units to the U.S in January and they sold every one. If they had shipped more, they would have sold more. Anecdotally, my friends and co-workers are annoyed that they can't just order a Playstation 4 on Amazon, or walk into Target and pick one up, because the stock isn't there.

Now it's mid February and we're in the exact same situation: Sony is still selling nearly every console it ships to the U.S. Assuming that they've managed to ship a similar amount it's easy to assume that next month's PS4 sales will be about equivalent.

And all of this is taking place while they get ready to launch in Japan on the 22nd.

The Playstation is doing just fine, thank you.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@lglz1337 said:

@blue_hazy_basic: now man up and say you are a lemming :p

The only next gen console I own is a PS4 and my predictions were almost identical to Tormentos'.

Not being rabidly pro-sony doesn't make you a lemming.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@StormyJoe said:

@delta3074 said:

Xbox 360 outsells Ps3 consistently by 2-1 month after month, year after year=Ps3 is gonna be okay

As i said before, the PS3 had rubbish sales to begin with, NO AAAE title in it's first year was more expensive than the 360 but it still ended up catching up to the 360 and being a successful console.

True!

Cows gonna cow

Less than 150k in your strongest territory in the first couple of months after launch is f*cking awful. Alarm bells should be ringing at MS.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#409 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Lemmings are so fucking dumb they think the Xbone sold more games last month rather than the "Xbox Family"

Learn to read your own press releases, you cretins.

The fact that you call anyone else "fucking dumb" almost made me fall out of my chair in laughter.

Hey dude i told you so like 10 times didn't i.?

So now that MS didn't even sold 1 quart of the units it had in retailers channels in January,how much do you think they will continue to ship.?

Retailers will not keep buying units if the xbox one isn't flying from retailers 143k is a joke,considering the PS4 had a severe shortage and was out of units for half of January and still they basically double MS which doesn't have supply issues since December.

No, you said that they had 900K sitting on the shelves, and I said that wasn't true. Now, if they reduce production, then they obviously have a demand issue that will need to be addressed.

You look at the XB1's numbers and say "it's a failure". I look at it's numbers and say "it's a success, just not as big of one as the PS4".

hahaha what ?!?!?!?!?! please tell me you arent serious

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

I think with the shortages for the PS4 and plentiful XB1's around the MS machine will maintain its lead in NPD sales for Jan. Lets say 400k for XB1 and 350 for PS4.

lol it sucks to be wrong doesnt it? ps4 almost outsold the xbone 2:1 with the supply constraint

Eh, not really. I manned up and posted my prediction, admitted my ownage, lots of people who didn't have the plums to post predictions are talking alot of smack in the thread tho!

in all fairness

your reasoning is sorta like me predicting the ps4 will outsell the x1 5 to 1 world wide in feb and if i am wrong I can at least i was brave enough to take a guess(although it might be possible with the japan launch)

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Dire_Weasel

@delta3074 said:

The Playstation 3 has always been behind in the US, that is true. What saved the Playstation 3 was worldwide sales, which were good enough that the console has almost caught up to the Xbox 360 in total sales.

The situation isn't the same this generation. The Xbox One is getting outsold in its home territory, which is alarming, but the real bad news for Microsoft is that worldwide, it's not even a close battle. If you look at the numbers it's starting to look like the Playstation is going to have a 2-1 advantage outside of North America, and this is before factoring in the Japanese launch on the 22nd.

So, yes, our logic is sound and the Xbox One is probably in trouble.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

in all fairness

your reasoning is sorta like me predicting the ps4 will outsell the x1 5 to 1 world wide in feb and if i am wrong I can at least i was brave enough to take a guess(although it might be possible with the japan launch)

Well honestly if the XB1 took that big a battering in the US this month that might not be unrealistic for WW sales :P

I really thought that with the PS4 more or less consistently sold out and the XB1 in stock in most places it would likely sell more. Simple as that. I don't think many thought the XB1 would sell under 200k let alone 150k. Thats really shocking.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Dire_Weasel

@StormyJoe said:

True!

Cows gonna cow

Ok ... think this through. Microsoft, with literally stacks of available stock in every big box store across the U.S, sells ... 150k units in its second full month of availability. In its home territory.

Do you think Microsoft is happy with those results? They shouldn't be, because historically, they're absolutely awful.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#414 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

oh lordy... PS4 decimating the competition just like it was written in the prophecy.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@delta3074 said:

True!

Cows gonna cow

because sony has europe and japan on lockdown, xbox brand has only ever been relevant in 2 regions, uk and us. the have lost uk and have lost us. they dont have the 1st party studios either to turn the tide. if x1 is getting outsold in its strongest region 2-1 its very worrying for m$. i think this is the 1st time they refused to give out npd numbers so yeah it is that bad

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Horrible comparison. PS3 was outselling 360 worldwide, it was only in the UK and NA that 360 was dominating. PS3 demolished 360 is mainland Europe and Japan and that's what helped them to catch up. Xbone is getting destroyed in MS' strongest territory this time, they should be worried. They are losing badly in every territory right now and PS4 hasn't even launched in Japan yet.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By lglz1337

MS loosing homeground call the cops

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#418  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@delta3074 said:

The Playstation 3 has always been behind in the US, that is true. What saved the Playstation 3 was worldwide sales, which were good enough that the console has almost caught up to the Xbox 360 in total sales.

The situation isn't the same this generation. The Xbox One is getting outsold in its home territory, which is alarming, but the real bad news for Microsoft is that worldwide, it's not even a close battle. If you look at the numbers it's starting to look like the Playstation is going to have a 2-1 advantage outside of North America, and this is before factoring in the Japanese launch on the 22nd.

So, yes, our logic is sound and the Xbox One is probably in trouble.

in trouble=/= Doomed, thats my point, to come in here when the systems have barely been out 5 minutes and declare one system doomed based on one months NPD results is just lame quite frankly, obviously MS should be a little concerned but it's early days yet really

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Sushiglutton said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:

^^ Confirmed to be Michael Pachter's account

I was pretty close with the PS numbers, never did I think that the XB1's numbers would be THAT bad.

Hehe was just teasing, you did allright :).

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

EA must be crying themselves to sleep for making Titanfall only for Xbone and PC because the Xbone is selling slower than PS4 and they know many herms hate Origin. They wanted to challenge the Call of Duty franchise with it but things aren't looking their way. No matter how many copies they sell on the Xbone they would have gotten double the sales on the PS4.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Stunning results for the QUAD.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@Sushiglutton said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Sushiglutton said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:

^^ Confirmed to be Michael Pachter's account

I was pretty close with the PS numbers, never did I think that the XB1's numbers would be THAT bad.

Hehe was just teasing, you did allright :).

Calling me Pachter was cold man, stone hearted. :P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 delta3074

@I_can_haz said:

@delta3074 said:

Horrible comparison. PS3 was outselling 360 worldwide, it was only in the UK and NA that 360 was dominating. PS3 demolished 360 is mainland Europe and Japan and that's what helped them to catch up. Xbone is getting destroyed in MS' strongest territory this time, they should be worried. They are losing badly in every territory right now and PS4 hasn't even launched in Japan yet.

Losing=/=Lost dude, people are making lame predictions fo the WHOLE generation based on ONE months sales, it's laughable really.

i judge who is winning by games, as most gamers do, not sales numbers anyway, which ever console ends up with the most high rated titles and the most high rated exclusives is the console that wins.

Last gen when the 360 was outselling the Ps3 'sales didn't matter' to cows, now all of a sudden they are the benchmark used to decide which console is winning.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@Gue1 said:

EA must be crying themselves to sleep for making Titanfall only for Xbone and PC because the Xbone is selling slower than PS4 and they know many herms hate Origin. They wanted to challenge the Call of Duty franchise with it but things aren't looking their way. No matter how many copies they sell on the Xbone they would have gotten double the sales on the PS4.

it'll still do very well, but I know they aren't happy about how things turned out with the two systems.

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 HiraiKazuo
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts

@delta3074: show me a quote where someone explicitly stated Mucrosft is completely finished.

The Xbox One (which had no supply constraints) sold units closer to the Wii U's number than to the Playstation 4's.

In it's two strongest territory's: The UK and the US. It is literally being outsold, 2:1 in both regions.

The Xbox One's future isn't over, but at the rate things are going now they are a shoe in for a distant second.

PS3 launch sales vs 360 sales were not this bad in comparison despite being 2x the price.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@Gue1 said:

Its on the 360 too, which is how I will unfortunately play it as I indeed won't be playing on Origin :P (I too wish it was on the PS4)

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

So both consoles are doing well despite all the doom and gloom from cows. At some point you guys can't keep making shit up. The numbers just don't back up your claims.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Factoid- PS3 in Jan 2007 outsold Bone & Wii U in Jan 2014 combined.

Salez salez salez!

There is no longer a Sonyland. There is only Sonyworld. The Kaz groupie in me simply cannot contain itself.

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By HiraiKazuo

@NFJSupreme said:

So both consoles are doing well despite all the doom and gloom from cows. At some point you guys can't keep making shit up. The numbers just don't back up your claims.

Also the PS3 outsold the Xbox One and Wii U combined in their respective launch January time period. The Xbox One is doing horrible.

I guess 2:1 is good right?

Imagine 120 million consoles sold vs 60 million. Quit crying.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 delta3074

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074: show me a quote where someone explicitly stated Mucrosft is completely finished.

The Xbox One (which had no supply constraints) sold units closer to the Wii U's number than to the Playstation 4's.

In it's two strongest territory's: The UK and the US. It is literally being outsold, 2:1 in both regions.

The Xbox One's future isn't over, but at the rate things are going now they are a shoe in for a distant second.

PS3 launch sales vs 360 sales were not this bad in comparison despite being 2x the price.

where did i say someone said MS is doomed?, i didn't i was claiming people had said the Xbone was doomed

'No wonder Microsoft wants to sell of their dying Xbox Brand.' YOUR words, page 5, talk about self ownage,lol

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

Weren't these new consoles supposed to breath life into gaming? Instead all we have is the ps4 doing alright and everything else dropping like rocks

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By HiraiKazuo

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

where did i say someone said MS is doomed?, i didn't i was claiming people had said the Xbone was doomed

'No wonder Microsoft wants to sell of their dying Xbox Brand.' YOUR words, page 5, talk about self ownage,lol

From a statistical standpoint the Xbox Brand is dying. The PS3's January launch year sold more than the Xbox One and Wii U combined. At least get your facts straight.

@delta3074 said:

in trouble=/= Doomed, thats my point, to come in here when the systems have barely been out 5 minutes and declare one system doomed based on one months NPD resultsis just lame quite frankly, obviously MS should be a little concerned but it's early days yet really

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Factoid- PS3 in Jan 2007 outsold Bone & Wii U in Jan 2014 combined.

Salez salez salez!

There is no longer a Sonyland. There is only Sonyworld. The Kaz groupie in me simply cannot contain itself.

Damn!!! I had no idea it was that bad. M$ is in deep doo doo if they don't lower the price or drop Kinect.

SDC...

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#434  Edited By MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

I think the more interesting thing to note is how the overall sales for all the consoles took a massive hit and are now selling way less than I expected,the best selling one in the 200k range,and the others way below that.

That may be interesting to watch now that most of the early adopters have bought the systems how are they gonna do with the mainstream audiences.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 delta3074

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

From a statistical standpoint the Xbox Brand is dying. The PS3's January launch year sold more than the Xbox One and Wii U combined. At least get your facts straight.

@delta3074 said:

in trouble=/= Doomed, thats my point, to come in here when the systems have barely been out 5 minutes and declare one system doomed based on one months NPD resultsis just lame quite frankly, obviously MS should be a little concerned but it's early days yet really

one system= Microsoft? i don't get it,lol

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By HiraiKazuo

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

The Xbox Brand is dying. Both Every other single Gen 7 and Gen 8 console outsold the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One's sales numbers are pathetically bad.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Dire_Weasel

@I_can_haz said:

Damn!!! I had no idea it was that bad. M$ is in deep doo doo if they don't lower the price or drop Kinect.

SDC...

Oh man, that's JCVD from his cameo in "Breakin'".

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Blackace is having a complete meltdown. How embarrassing.

Not really. I'm laughing my ass off at stupid cows who don't really know me. Seems cows are having meltdowns over anything I post. Yes, you are an embarrassment to yourself and everyone in SW. Get a life troll.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 blackace

@lglz1337 said:

@nyzma23: ps4 sold out every where...

What!?!? http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392394153&sr=8-1&keywords=PS4

No.. not really. ---> http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-available-at-amazon-gamestop-31082843/#23

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@blackace said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Not really. I'm laughing my ass off at stupid cows who don't really know me. Seems cows are having meltdowns over anything I post. Yes, you are an embarrassment to yourself and everyone in SW. Get a life troll.

a meltdown to say you are not having a meltdown, riiiight xD

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 HiraiKazuo

@blackace said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By blackace

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:
@Nike_Air said:

Oh snap -

• PS4 - 271K
  • XB1 - 141K
  • PS3 ~53.5K
  • Wii U ~49K
  • 360 ~48.5K

Everything else combined ~84K.

Damn, PS3 outsold 360? Wow lol....

lol that is kaz reaction when he knew that sony lost 1.1 billion dollar

That's Kaz reaction after he just found out he was fired. LOL!! His HDTV Strategy was a complete failure and now investors are pissed off at Sony. They've already told Sony to dump the PC/Laptop brand and give the HDTV brand to someone else. What's next? Film? Music? Phone? Playstation? Right now the only Sony good news is PS4 sales and their stocks recovered a couple %'s. That's about it.

@lglz1337 said:

@blue_hazy_basic: now man up and admit you are a lemming :p

After you man up and admit your the biggest trolling cow on SW. Only Tormentos probably has you beat. I_can_haz is neck and neck with you. Who's going to win the TROLL RACES. LMAO!!

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

a meltdown to say you are not having a meltdown, riiiight xD

I'm still laughing. LOL!! A meltdown from what? I own the best of all worlds. PC, PS4, XB1, PS3, XBox 360, PSVita, 3DS, etc. I'm one of the happiest true gamers around. You're having a meltdown trying to convince yourself that I'm having a meltdown. Give it a rest dude or you'll find yourself in an asylum.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By delta3074

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

The Xbox Brand is dying. Both Every other single Gen 7 and Gen 8 console outsold the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One's sales numbers are pathetically bad.

Wrong again, according to the last official statements from both MS and SONY the 360 hit 80 million units 3 weeks before the Ps3.

Also, since when did making Profit = dying?

and the Original xbox outsold the dreamcast and the gamecube dude in the 6th generation (we are currently IN the 8th generation)

You don't even know which gen we are in lol

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By HiraiKazuo

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

Wrong again, according to the last official statements from both MS and SONY the 360 hit 80 million units 3 weeks before the Ps3.

and the Original xbox outsold the dreamcast and the gamecube dude in the 6th generation (we are currently IN the 8th generation)

Talking about last month, dingus.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By delta3074

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

what about last month? you claimed that xbox consoles had been outsold every generation by every other console, you where wrong and you didn't even know which generation we are in,lol

Yeah ok, i get what you where TRYING to say, use better english, what you should have said is 'last MONTH the 360 was outsold by every other 7th and 8th gen console'

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

So People brought more Xbox one games then others, and People Brought more Xbox 360 games than others, and combined they sold what the PS4 and wii u sold together.

So people brought almost double the PS4's than Xbox ones. Which actually did not make the gap much bigger so march is still open. Maybe a price drop. The parts they used for the X1 dropped in price last month.

So Wii U has no numbers to show. Sony has no even hinted implications of a PSvita number.

Nintendo in general, has not put out any numbers. Interesting.

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 HiraiKazuo

@delta3074 said:

@HiraiKazuo said:

@delta3074 said:

what about last month? you claimed that xbox consoles had been outsold every generation by every other console, you where wrong and you didn't even know which generation we are in,lol

Yeah ok, i get what you where TRYING to say, use better english, what you should have said is 'last MONTH the 360 was outsold by every other 7th and 8th gen console'

Glad we are on the same page what games are you playing on your Nexus 7.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Man some of y'all need to relax, it's January, you know the month after Xmas! Obviously not too many people have upwards of $500 and more to spend on a luxury item. Botha systems sales went way down between December and January. Tax season is coming, more games are coming, and MS is sitting in a good spot cause more X1's you got in store the easier it is for someone to go out and get one when they see something they wanna play. It will be well into the summer by the time I make the jump to next gen. Just don't have the urge to make that leap yet.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Dire_Weasel

Just to put the "First January" sales in perspective:

• 1st January PS4 - 271K
  • 1st January PS3 - 244K
  • 1st January PS2 - 248K
  • 1st January Xbox One - 143K
  • 1st January 360 - 249K
  • 1st January OG Xbox - 127K
  • 1st January Wii U - 57K
  • 1st January Wii - 436K
  • 1st January GameCube - 62K

So, the Xbox One is selling about the same as the OG Xbox, but about half as much as the 360 was. It might not be "doomed", but "Redmond, we have a problem."

Also ... the original Wii was a phenomenon, wasn't it?

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

PS4 is still in short supply as well. Whats going to happen when PS4 is well stocked? This is straight up domination.