Official NPD Results for Jan - PS4 dominates.(KEEP IT HERE)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#551 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2520 posts) -

@tyloss

I dont think they're going to reply back. Still waiting. :[

@Kingpin0114 said:

I don't understand why posters come into a NPD SALES thread, complains about posters talking about the results, and then do the whole "I play games not sales" thing. What a joke.

Since this is aimed at me, I will address the tears that is flowing.

I discussed the results as well, that is no problem. The whole "HA HA HA HA IN YOUR FACE LOOK AT DEM SALES" (slight exaggeration but you get the point) mantra that I was addressing is where the "I play games, not sales" comes from. Haz always likes to showcase the fanboy mantra, so I was poking at the reasoning for why he enjoys holding loyalty to inanimate object. Then the bovine squad came a rollin' in!

Spare the tears nonsense. Makes you sound like a child. This is system wars and every faction on this forums has done the "Ha Ha dem sales" chest pounding. Yes it's annoying but again...this is system wars. You should come to expect this considering you have been on here for awhile and you are a mod. Are you taking the cow stampede personally? That is how it is coming off as reading through the last few comments. If you are a lem, then I guess it's understandable.

#552 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42528 posts) -

Spare the tears nonsense. Makes you sound like a child. This is system wars and every faction on this forums has done the "Ha Ha dem sales" chest pounding. Yes it's annoying but again...this is system wars. You should come to expect this considering you have been on here for awhile and you are a mod. Are you taking the cow stampede personally? That is how it is coming off as reading through the last few comments. If you are a lem, then I guess it's understandable.

Now, now, now, there's no need to be abrasive. Simmer down, lad. I'm fully aware every faction goes through the phases, as I initially compared the obsession with sales in the cows with how sheep acted back in the day.

#553 Posted by OhSnapitz (17934 posts) -

..Just checking to see if the cows are still bragging about a system they don't own.

Yup..

#554 Edited by I_can_haz (6454 posts) -

@OhSnapitz: what makes you think we don't own PS4s, is this some kind of lame lemming damage control? I've had a PS4 since launch. In fact, I'm playing BF4 on my PS4 right now.

#555 Edited by tyloss (829 posts) -

@I_can_haz: why did you even respond to him? It was terrible bait.

#556 Posted by Heil68 (42646 posts) -

LOts of lems tears and hurt feelings in this thread. It will be ok by golly, there is room for the Xbone in todays market.

#557 Posted by Eisen_Howl (83 posts) -

loooooool.

No idea what in the world just happened in this thread, but i can formally say that it has been derailed - completely.

That being said, who's in charge of selling popcorns here? i'd like a medium sized box and a can of soda - can't watch a good show without refreshments now, can we?

#558 Posted by Shewgenja (7934 posts) -

..Just checking to see if the cows are still bragging about a system they don't own.

Yup..

Speaking of a system no one has because no one wants the piece of shit..

#559 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42528 posts) -

loooooool.

No idea what in the world just happened in this thread, but i can formally say that it has been derailed - completely.

That being said, who's in charge of selling popcorns here? i'd like a medium sized box and a can of soda - can't watch a good show without refreshments now, can we?

The show stopped though, all cows abandoned their ship and ran away. :[

#560 Posted by Shewgenja (7934 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

LOts of lems tears and hurt feelings in this thread. It will be ok by golly, there is room for the Xbone in todays market.

Yeah, in back rooms and warehouses. Tons of em.

#561 Posted by GamingGod999 (2891 posts) -

@eisen_howl said:

loooooool.

The show stopped though, all cows abandoned their ship and ran away. :[

LIES.

#562 Edited by FragTycoon (6430 posts) -

@tyloss

@Kingpin0114 said:

I don't understand why posters come into a NPD SALES thread, complains about posters talking about the results, and then do the whole "I play games not sales" thing. What a joke.

I discussed the results as well, that is no problem. The whole "HA HA HA HA IN YOUR FACE LOOK AT DEM SALES" (slight exaggeration but you get the point) mantra that I was addressing is where the "I play games, not sales" comes from. Haz always likes to showcase the fanboy mantra, so I was poking at the reasoning for why he enjoys holding loyalty to inanimate object. Then the bovine squad came a rollin' in!

At some point in all this you had to have asked yourself "should I just stop posting?"

The answer was "yes!" a few pages back.

You're a known lem with new found mod piety in a SW sales thread that's not in favor MS..... how did you think this was gonna turn out?

ANYWAY!!!...

"HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE LEMS LOOK AT DEM SALES!!!!".... but that shouldn't bother you because your not a lem right? *wink*

#coyisnotjustafish

#563 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42528 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tyloss

At some point in all this you had to have asked yourself "should I just stop posting?"

The answer was "yes!" a few pages back.

You're a known lem with new found mod piety in a SW sales thread that's not in favor MS..... how did you think this was gonna turn out?

ANYWAY!!!...

"HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE LEMS LOOK AT DEM SALES!!!!".... but that shouldn't bother you because your not a lem right? *wink*

#coyisnotjustafish

lol. That was bad, and you should feel bad.