Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

Dude has no life outside of arguing about games on the internet, so he assumes everyone else is the same way.

Even arguing about games I could be ok with. Arguing sales numbers non-stop and trying to reel me in to this battle I don't care about? Just wtf lol

I remember the first time I posted in his prediction thread I said "How about you go enjoy some games instead of worrying about numbers?".. yes somehow that means I care about sales and I'm a die hard cow haha.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Shewgenja: They went quiet while said American based company was dominating (though MS provided the actual numbers themselves), so I don't think there is any substantial correlation between said events.

You heard about what happened to Aquamarine, right? Shit got real because of her leaking.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Is the xbone doomed?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Battlefield: Hardline (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, 360, PS3, PC)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3)

Mario Party 10 (Wii U) (sold 290,000 copies physical and digital, according to Nintendo)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)

MLB 15: The Show (PS4, PS3)

Minecraft (360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4)

NBA 2K15 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4, Xbox One)

Final Fantasy: Type 0 HD (PS4, Xbox One)

All those hardline guys who said Xbox one wouldn't outsell the PS4 version in NPD there you go.

So with this we need BB numbers. Mario Party probably got a bigger boost than expected from Digital. But also it's Mario party, so that would mean either Bloddborne <Theorder, or hardline sold a crap ton like 450K+

Type 0 flopped.

Do you see an xbox one exclusive on that list.? Yeah me neither..hahahaha...

Bloodborn and MLB both ate from BF sales,the xbox one had nothing exclusive to chart there or even semi exclusive like mlb.

@TigerSuperman said:

This question will be answered when we figure out the gap.

Considering world wide, even in france where Xbox one is dead, Hardline sold right Next to the PS4 version in charts, this really doesn't surprise me, especially if the gap is lower, and is the gap is low, it's probably due to the Halo MCC and then people need to buy games for it as well. Also GTa V isn't reallyh that different from the PS4 verison.

It sold more on XBO because the PS4 had several games,the xbox one had nothing but Ori and scream ride which no would buy,the PS4 had MLB and Bloodborn,and both charted to even MLB at spot 6,so those game ate from other games.

Actuall you're wrong because:

1.) Battlefield: Hardline (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, 360, PS3, PC)

3.) Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3)

5.) Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)

So no it's not just that one games that is suddenly being brought. Older games are also being brought for the system so clealry it's people buying games after getting the console.

Also what exclusives even release for thre Xbox one this month? 0. And the "Xbox family" exclusive was not even advertised and was $40.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

@joel_c17 said:

Is the xbone doomed?

If the console is outpacing the X360, I don't think so. The PS4 is just doing really well, the Xbone isn't do bad.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@Shewgenja: Yup. For some reason they don't want the numbers to go public ( I assume because they want people/companies to pay for their services) and have been going down on leakers very hard on these last few years.

It's a shame really. Only Japan provides open weekly Sotfware and Hardware data anymore...

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ConanTheStoner

@TigerSuperman said:

I didn't even read you started with lol, you can't keep posting with sracastic and over the top posts and say you don't care because what you're doing is the actual definition of freaking out and if you take that as an insult I can't help you, it's what you're actually doing, Have a nice day. Take @GreySeal9 with you who only posts in the same threads I do when he also freaks out.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TigerSuperman

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Dude has no life outside of arguing about games on the internet, so he assumes everyone else is the same way.

Even arguing about games I could be ok with. Arguing sales numbers non-stop and trying to reel me in to this battle I don't care about? Just wtf lol

I remember the first time I posted in his prediction thread I said "How about you go enjoy some games instead of worrying about numbers?".. yes somehow that means I care about sales and I'm a die hard cow haha.

To bad that you still can't read and you never posted that in the actual XBox one won thread.

@Shewgenja said:

@Desmonic said:

@Shewgenja: They went quiet while said American based company was dominating (though MS provided the actual numbers themselves), so I don't think there is any substantial correlation between said events.

You heard about what happened to Aquamarine, right? Shit got real because of her leaking.

I have a feeling there are missing pieces to that story however.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

so this is going well

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#163 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

I enjoyed @TigerSuperman meltdown in the last 48 hours. Hopefully we see another 48 hours of damage control and his obsession with the CD-I.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#164 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

I don't know what irony means but I put it here to insult tigersuperman because uh.......

You don't? Well that explains quite a bit.

Odd that was you in that quote and you changed it. Now your a dirty filthy liar as well how do you feel?

@GreySeal9 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Looks like you came here jsut to freak otu more. Calm down and take a breath, you care,

lol

So is this just your thing? When you have nothing to say you just continually deflect, deflect, deflect?

Bruh, I wouldn't even be in this thread had you not tagged me this morning. You're trying so hard to pull me into this sales war nonsense that I give no shits about. When I simply ask for proof of me "betting against you", apparently that means I'm freaking out. Cool.

You're trying so hard to paint this picture in which I care about sales, or even care about the PS4 for that matter. Negative on both, sorry.

@TigerSuperman said:

No numbers I see.

WOAH, STOP FREAKING OUT MAN! Asking for hard facts is a no no.

yet you post here everyday and I don't in relation. This is kind of funny but shows you're freaking out.

Haha. I post here everyday? I wish I had time to post here everyday. Some of us are busy with school and jobs. Unlike you, who has time to do crazy shit like call everybody out. Who the **** DOES that? lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Glad to see The One is well on its way to 90 million sold consoles in gen8.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Chutebox
@Seabas989 said:

I enjoyed @TigerSuperman meltdown in the last 48 hours. Hopefully we see another 48 hours of damage control and his obsession with the CD-I.

Looking forward to the "X1 won April" thread.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

Well that's rough. I don't visit sales threads often and I rarely read this guys posts. This is a whole other level of stupid, even for SW.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 GreySeal9
@ConanTheStoner said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Yeah. He doesn't exactly have the best reading comprehension.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 lostrib

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

Well that's rough. I don't visit sales threads often and I rarely read this guys posts. This is a whole other level of stupid, even for SW.

Good thing they made this sticky so that everything has remained civil

Wonder how long this will last

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator

@TigerSuperman: Here:

Have fun.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#173 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@Seabas989 said:

I gotta say, I'm really not.

It's coming, though. It's inevitable.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Actuall you're wrong because:

1.) Battlefield: Hardline (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, 360, PS3, PC)

3.) Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3)

5.) Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)

So no it's not just that one games that is suddenly being brought. Older games are also being brought for the system so clealry it's people buying games after getting the console.

Also what exclusives even release for thre Xbox one this month? 0. And the "Xbox family" exclusive was not even advertised and was $40.

That prove shit GTA was bundle with the PS4 several times,so more people already owns it,just like COD was bundle with the xbox one and more people on xbox owns it,so that affect the future sales.

So yeah both games charting did hurt BFH sales,by the way it was the biggest game on xbox one this month,contrary to the PS4,hell i think individually Bloodborn outsold BFH just like it happen in UK.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Chutebox
@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

Ya, it's pretty terrible man.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By TigerSuperman

@Chutebox said:
@Seabas989 said:

Depends on if this become closer or father away from the current position.

If the PS4 goes below, then the Halo MCC will be ahead for the rest of the month, in which case a win will be impossible to not happen as the monthly resutls will have Halo MCC ahead, and as we all know monthly charts are never wrong.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

LOL @TigerSuperman's meltdown in this thread. Like who didn't see this coming? Dude makes shitty threads every month about how Xbone will rise from the grave and each month he is proven wrong. Someone ban this fool the next time he makes an NPD thread.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#179 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

... and ignore you after.

Just so you know "ignoring me" means that you should stop replying to me.

Go head, give it a shot. See how it works out. It can't work out any worse for you than it has already.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Anyone else find it funny that the NPD Group has gone all Gestapo with their actual sales numbers now that an American-based console product is getting pulverized?

I wanted to say this for a while...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By GreySeal9
@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

If you think he's stupid in this thread, your mind would boggle at how loony he was in Legacy Platforms. This dude created dozens up dozens of alt accounts and completely soured the atmosphere there. He had so many meltdowns and went as far as to insult people's wives.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#183 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Tigersuperman was wrong. I'm shocked by this event that no one saw coming.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#184 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@TigerSuperman Are you now going to stop with your shitty, baseless NPD predictions and annoying (and highly antagonizing) threads about them? Or are you going to pull the same stunt for April?

Don't bother mentioning me in another one of your OPs. They're worthless.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@Desmonic said:

Ah well if that's the case..

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@TigerSuperman said:

Yep i went to a thread and typed names in order they appeared ina thread,

Oh awesome man. So could you please link me to said thread? This only makes the 5th, maybe 6th time now I've asked you for proof. It's a very simple thing.

You don't even have to bother with a link if it's too much for you, just the thread title will do.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lostrib

@GreySeal9 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

If you think he's stupid in this thread, your mind would boggle at how loony he was in Legacy Platforms. This dude created dozens up dozens of alt accounts and completely soured the atmosphere there. He had so many meltdowns and went as far as to insult people's wives.

Well he joked about someone's kids committing suicide last month, so it doesn't surprise me

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 lostrib

so this thread appears to now be about TigerSuperman's disturbing canine fetish?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#192 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

What are you talking about? Clearly they are all similar by coincidence.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 lostrib

I feel like we should just get rid of anymore NPD threads, it seems unlikely anything surprising will happen

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@lostrib said:

@GreySeal9 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@Chutebox said:

@lostrib said:

so this is going well

About as expected haha

Well he joked about someone's kids committing suicide last month, so it doesn't surprise me

They really need to ban him. The current TOU gives people way too many chances.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Desmonic  Moderator

Alright, alright folks. Drop it and move on, it's being taken care of.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

Holy shit can we start this thread over?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 lostrib

@Desmonic said:

Alright, alright folks. Drop it and move on, it's being taken care of.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 lostrib

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Lol keep pushing this nonsense, when i got suspended for this and they found nothing get off with this shit you filthy liar a pathetic peice of crap is what you are but I'm talking to a dog, I must be crazy, instead I'll get someone to take you out back, beneath me and not worth my time, trash.

Uh-oh. I think maybe we've pushed him a little too far. What do you think, guys?

wow, what the **** was that about

...anywho, PS4 rulez Xbox droolz