Official Ni No Kuni thread: Top of the charts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Just waiting for my Amazon credit to be rolled in and pre-order will be locked. :) I wonder how long the game will be.

I'm hearing 30-40 hours for the story.
#352 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

Amazon's America Top 1 Seller:

Ni-No-Kuni-Best-Seller.png

Amazon's Canada Top 1 seller:

ninokuni_zps64b4fcdd.jpg

finalstar2007
Caring about sales again, FS? lol
#353 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

I'm going to say "AAE".

#354 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21683 posts) -
AE i am sure, day one though.
#355 Posted by Bigboi500 (29597 posts) -

AAAE

#356 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Amazon's America Top 1 Seller:

Ni-No-Kuni-Best-Seller.png

Amazon's Canada Top 1 seller:

ninokuni_zps64b4fcdd.jpg

Stevo_the_gamer

Caring about sales again, FS? lol

I dont, nothing has changed.. just because i show everyone how well the game is doing dosent mean i like sales, im only sharing things with everyone not to mention its another way to hopefully give the game awarness as it needs it! i need as many people to buy it as possible so we can get more JRPGs from Namco and get a sequal for Ni No Kuni

#357 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -
I dont, nothing has changed.. just because i show everyone how well the game is doing dosent mean i like sales, im only sharing things with everyone not to mention its another way to hopefully give the game awarness as it needs it! i need as many people to buy it as possible so we can get more JRPGs from Namco and get a sequal for Ni No Kunifinalstar2007
What a curiously contradictory comment. Lol
#358 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]I dont, nothing has changed.. just because i show everyone how well the game is doing dosent mean i like sales, im only sharing things with everyone not to mention its another way to hopefully give the game awarness as it needs it! i need as many people to buy it as possible so we can get more JRPGs from Namco and get a sequal for Ni No KuniStevo_the_gamer

Now the better question is, since when you started liking JRPGs? :o

ur getting the game day 1?

#359 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]I dont, nothing has changed.. just because i show everyone how well the game is doing dosent mean i like sales, im only sharing things with everyone not to mention its another way to hopefully give the game awarness as it needs it! i need as many people to buy it as possible so we can get more JRPGs from Namco and get a sequal for Ni No Kunifinalstar2007

Fairly sure he's just here because it's one of your topic. :P

#360 Posted by Crossel777 (5595 posts) -

AAAE.. I'm going for it. I just have this feeling. Shame I got to wait until FEB 01 to get the game. D:

#361 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

At first I wasn't bothered with the one week delay.

Now I am. I want my game now, dammit :evil:

#362 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]What a curiously contradictory comment. Lolarchvile_78

Fairly sure he's just here because it's one of your topic. :P

Now i know my topics are pretty popular :P but he must care for JRPG's or ni no kuni in this case since he posted here! because according to his logic if you post about a game/scores/sales, etc then you must care for them! :o

#363 Posted by rumbalumba (2880 posts) -

tumblr_maebujVkoT1r2u6bjo1_500.gif

we we we so excited~

#364 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

Sagem28

Why did they delay it tho?

#365 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -

tumblr_maebujVkoT1r2u6bjo1_500.gif

we we we so excited~

rumbalumba
+1
#366 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

finalstar2007

Logistic problems. :x

#367 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]I dont, nothing has changed.. just because i show everyone how well the game is doing dosent mean i like sales, im only sharing things with everyone not to mention its another way to hopefully give the game awarness as it needs it! i need as many people to buy it as possible so we can get more JRPGs from Namco and get a sequal for Ni No Kunifinalstar2007

Since Parasite Eve 2. No, day never.
#368 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]What a curiously contradictory comment. LolStevo_the_gamer

Interesting indeed.

ah stevo you never change :P

#369 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Sagem28

Logistic problems. :x

:(

Will let you know how the game is next week :P

#370 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Interesting indeed.

It is interesting, at least that game wasn't filled with little girls and gender confused males which is typical in most of these games.
#371 Posted by Pug-Nasty (8508 posts) -

Top seller on Amazon? That's pretty shocking. Good for them.

#372 Posted by rumbalumba (2880 posts) -

Top seller on Amazon? That's pretty shocking . Good for them.

Pug-Nasty

tumblr_men3b4eyU61qe8t1jo1_1280.jpg

like this?

#373 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] Since Parasite Eve 2. No, day never.Stevo_the_gamer

Interesting indeed.

It is interesting, at least that game wasn't filled with little girls and gender confused males which is typical in most of these games.

Ni no kuni is filled with little girls and confused males? wat?

so you'v played the games?

#374 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
so excited for this New Rpg XD
#375 Posted by rumbalumba (2880 posts) -

tumblr_m2qau6ulKs1r6hupfo1_1280.jpg

this game is actually filled with him. xD

#376 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
This game is like the old FFs!!! Open world overworld with miniature character, combat, text speech, i like how they implement real time movement into the turn based combat for more dynamic experience with picking things up on the go. the game looks amazing guys great job!!
#377 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

When will the Gamespot review be up ?

#378 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

finalstar2007

Main character in the screens is of a little boy, and I'm thankful that I can easily ascertain that much. There isn't the confusion you typically see from the content you normally hype.

#379 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Stevo_the_gamer

Main character in the screens is of a little boy, and I'm thankful that I can easily ascertain that much. There isn't the confusion you typically see from the content you normally hype.

"complains about the main character being a little kid..has a lego game for 5 year olds in his sig" pure gold i tell you!

you take games way too seriously dude, its just a video game about a kid trying to find out what happened to his mom and people around the world are loving it! yet you complain about the characters..lawl

#380 Posted by themajormayor (25740 posts) -
Not sure what to think about the combat
#381 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

"complains about the main character being a little kid..has a lego game for 5 year olds in his sig" pure gold i tell you!

you take games way too seriously dude, its just a video game about a kid trying to find out what happened to his mom and people around the world are loving it! yet you complain about the characters..lawl

You're completely missing his point. He doesn't complain about Oliver being a little kid, he's saying he can actually recognize his gender unlike so many JRPG characters that are boy looking like girl and so on.

#382 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Observing a fact is not a complaint, I was not bashing the game for having a little boy as (what I'm assuming is) the main character. You're telling me I take games too seriously? A guy who parades himself as someone who has a infatuation with an inanimate object? Get real, stop being silly.
#383 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Main character in the screens is of a little boy, and I'm thankful that I can easily ascertain that much. There isn't the confusion you typically see from the content you normally hype.

archvile_78

You're completely missing his point. He doesn't complain about Oliver being a little kid, he's saying he can actually recognize his gender unlike so many JRPG characters that are boy looking like girl and so on.

So many JRPG characters? which ones? if someone cant tell if a chatacter is a boy or a girl then that person need an eye check.

#384 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42709 posts) -

if someone cant tell if a chatacter is a boy or a girl then that person need an eye check.

finalstar2007

lol

#385 Posted by finalstar2007 (25083 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

if someone cant tell if a chatacter is a boy or a girl then that person need an eye check.

Stevo_the_gamer

lol

Glad ur finally laughing at urself :x

Wanna play the game now :cry:

#386 Posted by -ArchAngeL-777- (3786 posts) -

IGN loved it. I need to check out the demo.

#387 Posted by -Patrick_92- (2168 posts) -

Voted AAE...but immediately felt like Gamespot would score it AE after voting :P

#388 Posted by themajormayor (25740 posts) -
I got a good feeling with this one. AAAE
#389 Posted by yokofox33 (29508 posts) -

I don't really care the main characters are little children. It's basically an interactive Studio Ghibli film, and I don't feel bad watching those movies with children in it. I'm really stoked for the game.

#390 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13805 posts) -

I went all out with a AAAE, this game looks and sounds completely awesome.

#391 Posted by Wiimotefan (4075 posts) -

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

So many JRPG characters? which ones? if someone cant tell if a chatacter is a boy or a girl then that person need an eye check.

:lol:

I'm too lazy, but I will lmao if someone takes the time to shut this post down. There are enough examples of "iffy" designs to fill this entire page.

I agree with Stevo, part of what I like about this game is that the character designs are clear cut. Not overly designed and no gender blender crap going on.

I like a good jrpg as much as the next guy but I wont pretend that the issue doesn't exist.

edit: voting AAA, probably will be AA. But I dont care what it scores here, I'm getting it anyways.

#392 Posted by lundy86_4 (43195 posts) -

I want this game. I'm expecting a 9 score.

#393 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13805 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

Wiimotefan

:lol:

I'm too lazy, but I will lmao if someone takes the time to shut this post down. There are enough examples of "iffy" designs to fill this entire page.

I agree with Stevo, part of what I like about this game is that the character designs are clear cut. Not overly designed and no gender blender crap going on.

I like a good jrpg as much as the next guy but I wont pretend that the issue doesn't exist.

edit: voting AAA, probably will be AA. But I dont care what it scores here, I'm getting it anyways.

The first time I saw Hope, I thought it was a tom boy for sure.
#394 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I got a good feeling with this one. AAAEthemajormayor
Remember GS is biased
#395 Posted by MirkoS77 (7321 posts) -

The more I play the demo the more the artstyle grows on me. I LOVE the battles system. Really looking forward to Tues. Btw: if you don't want spoilers for the plot stay away from YT vid comments. Douches there are posting all over the place.

#396 Posted by ArisShadows (22620 posts) -
Strangely, I preordered it yesterday on Amazon..
#397 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Strangely, I preordered it yesterday on Amazon..ArisShadows
I did too :)
#398 Posted by themajormayor (25740 posts) -
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]Strangely, I preordered it yesterday on Amazon..kuraimen

I think I just might. Hope Amazon.com ships to Europe cheap
#399 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

If it wasn't a PS3 exclusive, and it was lets say a Nintendo exclusive, you also would also be saying it was too kiddy. Your such a hypocrite when it comes to your exclusives.
#400 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]Strangely, I preordered it yesterday on Amazon..themajormayor

I think I just might. Hope Amazon.com ships to Europe cheap

Use amazon.UK or a company that manages us addresses for international shipping.