Official Ni No Kuni thread: Top of the charts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
Im sorry but this @$@% is pathetic grow some balls and move on from the animi @%@ and 5 year old pedo games.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Nah I don't think I will. Anime is usually for people with serious mental issues.Miketheman83
I hope you're just trolling. But if what you've said so far is true, I feel sorry for you, I really do.

You feel sorry for me because I don't watch animated movies or nerdy jrpgs?

You have an avatar of the skyrim logo, on a video game forum. What in the living fvck are you talking about?

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] You feel sorry for me because I don't watch animated movies or nerdy jrpgs?Miketheman83
No, because you're missing good things in life because of your prejudice.

Has nothing to do with being prejudice it has to do with me thinking children's cartoons have no artistic merit. If you want to see some real art watch some David Lynch or Criterion films.

Different strokes for different people.

I respect your opinion, but whats the point in constantly belittling other peoples taste ?
In a Hype thread for a JRPG no less.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] You feel sorry for me because I don't watch animated movies or nerdy jrpgs?Miketheman83

Has nothing to do with being prejudice it has to do with me thinking children's cartoons have no artistic merit. If you want to see some real art watch some David Lynch or Criterion films.

lol i love how you just skip the post by actic basically dissecting and destroying your weak thought process, or me calling you out on your "nerd" bashing.:lol:

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Being a nerd is cool nowadays, don't waste it!!
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] You feel sorry for me because I don't watch animated movies or nerdy jrpgs?

No such thing as "real art".
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] No, because you're missing good things in life because of your prejudice.lazerface216

lol i love how you just skip the post by actic basically dissecting and destroying your weak thought process, or me calling you out on your "nerd" bashing.:lol:

If there was a post I didn't reply to it was because I didn't think it contained a valid argument.
Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
So much insecurity and ignorance in this thread. :lol:
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] No, because you're missing good things in life because of your prejudice.

If there was it sure as Hell wouldn't be animated Japanese dramas that's for sure.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts
Mike, there's little reason for you to be in this thread. You've said it youself; Anime is for people with mental issues. Let the fans talk about what they like. This thread obviously isn't for you.
ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts
[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Has nothing to do with being prejudice it has to do with me thinking children's cartoons have no artistic merit. If you want to see some real art watch some David Lynch or Criterion films.Miketheman83

If there was a post I didn't reply to it was because I didn't think it contained a valid argument.

Except thats not how you win debates. You don't determine what is valid. You've ignored a lot of information that have made you look quite silly and proven you wrong multiple times in the eyes of the majority of people here. Dismissing them only makes you sound delusional, furthering evidence that you are wrong and don't want to admit it. Your statements have all been dissected and refuted, if you want to be taken seriously, you should do the same. Of course this is system wars...
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Has nothing to do with being prejudice it has to do with me thinking children's cartoons have no artistic merit. If you want to see some real art watch some David Lynch or Criterion films.

If there was it sure as Hell wouldn't be animated Japanese dramas that's for sure.

But there wasn't, that's the point ;).
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#263 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Oh and here i thought people were discussing the game after all these pages turned out everyone are replying to some attention wh**re :(..he neds attention and thats exactly what you guys are giving him/her, ignoring is very easy how sad but i guess i forgot that this is SW

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="lazerface216"]

ohgeez

Except thats not how you win debates. You don't determine what is valid. You've ignored a lot of information that have made you look quite silly and proven you wrong multiple times in the eyes of the majority of people here. Dismissing them only makes you sound delusional, furthering evidence that you are wrong and don't want to admit it. Your statements have all been dissected and refuted, if you want to be taken seriously, you should do the same. Of course this is system wars...

People have proven me wrong? Where was I? If you watch anime and play rpgs you need to grow up. That's not my opinion it's just the facts of adult life.
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

I'm interested. But I dunno I've been burned by too many JRPG's this gen.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="ohgeez"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] If there was a post I didn't reply to it was because I didn't think it contained a valid argument.

People have proven me wrong? Where was I? If you watch anime and play rpgs you need to grow up. That's not my opinion it's just the facts of adult life.

Ok mr adult teach us more about your valuable experiences in life lol.
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 rumbalumba
Member since 2011 • 2445 Posts

Oh and here i thought people were discussing the game after all these pages turned out everyone are replying to some attention wh**re :(..he neds attention and thats exactly what you guys are giving him/her, ignoring is very easy how sad but i guess i forgot that this is SW

finalstar2007

Haters gon' hate.

nnk-mitey.jpg

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ohgeez"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] If there was a post I didn't reply to it was because I didn't think it contained a valid argument.Miketheman83

You think that this diahera you are posting is a valid argument? Listen son, I don't even watch anime but you are totally off base here for several reasons. Playing RPGs and watching anime are not by any means determinates for what it means to be an adult or being a grown individual. That's exactly what that quote that everyone besides you got was saying. You don't even have a basis for why "its childish" as opposed to just insinuating it is besides "I'm the guy with a skyrim display pic (HERP DERP AN RPG) and I say so.

Maturity is not based on likes and dislikes because everyone is different and your taste is not something that you can just so easily manipulate in some shallow attempt to conform to one man's idea of mature. There are a lot of films that use an animated backdrop to paint a strong story, lots of games with bright asthetics that tell really engaing tales and lots of visual novels that do the same. You ever watch spirited away? Did you play Vagrant Story (a JRPG and one that a young child would have difficulty understanding) or read Watchmen?

You are spewing fallacy and masquarading behind some sort of falsly established idea of mature to hide your poor bias. The funny thing is you do it on a gaming forum where you are talking to some of the most informed people on the medium :|

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="ohgeez"] Except thats not how you win debates. You don't determine what is valid. You've ignored a lot of information that have made you look quite silly and proven you wrong multiple times in the eyes of the majority of people here. Dismissing them only makes you sound delusional, furthering evidence that you are wrong and don't want to admit it. Your statements have all been dissected and refuted, if you want to be taken seriously, you should do the same. Of course this is system wars...

Ok well first of all change the avatar. Next take a shower, put on some nice clothes and go meet some girls. Staying inside and watching anime and playing jrpgs isn't a healthy lifestyle. There is a reason why Japan has the highest suicide rate.
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 rumbalumba

another slew of reviews:

Techdigest

[spoiler] 5/5 [/spoiler]

a long and in-depth review on Godisageek

[spoiler] 10/10 [/spoiler]

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 finalstar2007

another slew of reviews:

Techdigest

[spoiler] 5/5 [/spoiler]

a long and in-depth review on Godisageek

[spoiler] 10/10 [/spoiler]

rumbalumba

It sure is been getting 10's all over the place.

the year just started and we already have GOTY title

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] People have proven me wrong? Where was I? If you watch anime and play rpgs you need to grow up. That's not my opinion it's just the facts of adult life.Miketheman83

Ok well first of all change the avatar. Next take a shower, put on some nice clothes and go meet some girls. Staying inside and watching anime and playing jrpgs isn't a healthy lifestyle. There is a reason why Japan has the highest suicide rate.

There is more to life than women and clothes son.

And for the record, the majority of people here don't live in Japan and you should use a link to back up such a serious fact if you didn't just pull it out of your ass.

Edit: And of course a quick google search proves that you were infact talking out of your ass.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

says the guy that has a skyrim avatar. this game is nerdy, skyrim is just pretentious LOTR-wannabe. bleh.

fueled-system

K dude have fun playing your game with little cartoon children. Doesn't get any more nerdy than that.

Yet you are on THIS SITE. NOTHING wrong with being a "nerd" but everyone who post on this forum is one. As far as the game though, I can understand and that is what stopped me and why I probably wont buy it either

Liking videogames doesn't make you a nerd. Playing games like Ni No Kuni does though...

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Only interesting with it is Studio Ghibli, i bet gameplay is as boring as rest of RPGs.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="fueled-system"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] K dude have fun playing your game with little cartoon children. Doesn't get any more nerdy than that.StrongBlackVine

Yet you are on THIS SITE. NOTHING wrong with being a "nerd" but everyone who post on this forum is one. As far as the game though, I can understand and that is what stopped me and why I probably wont buy it either

Liking videogames doesn't make you a nerd. Playing games like Ni No Kuni does though...

This
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 StrongBlackVine

Only interesting with it is Studio Ghibli, i bet gameplay is as boring as rest of RPGs.

aroxx_ab

Yes this might be the most overrate game of 2013. I don't even like the graphics.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="fueled-system"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] K dude have fun playing your game with little cartoon children. Doesn't get any more nerdy than that.StrongBlackVine

What would you define as a nerd? I'm sure your idea of nerd is vastly different than the average persons.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 rumbalumba

so many lems in this thread. rofl. butthurt much?:lol:

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
I think what Miketheb*tch is trying to say is that he's afraid to play a game like Ni No Kuni because it would make him question the sanctity of his ultra-manly relationship with his ultra-manly, life-sized Marcus Fenix cutout that he ritually masturbates on every night before crying himself to sleep.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]Yet you are on THIS SITE. NOTHING wrong with being a "nerd" but everyone who post on this forum is one. As far as the game though, I can understand and that is what stopped me and why I probably wont buy it eitherActicEdge

What would you define as a nerd? I'm sure your idea of nerd is vastly different than the average persons.

Someone with a lack of social skills, someone who is disinterested with reality, someone that lacks charisma, charm, good looks....in other words, anime and jrpg fans.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#282 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Someone with a lack of social skills, someone who is disinterested with reality, someone that lacks charisma, charm, good looks....in other words, anime and jrpg fans.

In other words, anyone who posts on a video-game forum.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 rjdofu

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Miketheman83

Someone with a lack of social skills, someone who is disinterested with reality, someone that lacks charisma, charm, good looks....in other words, anime and jrpg fans.

But you said David Lynch's films are real art :o

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 StrongBlackVine

so many lems in this thread. rofl. butthurt much?:lol:

rumbalumba

I only game on PS3. This just looks very unimpressive and boring to me.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#285 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Just a word of advice; If you ever get lucky enough to have a woman spend time with you...Don't make her watch darkwing duck.Miketheman83

oh was that your contingency punchline? your plan B? "ok. imma start with 'just a word of advice' to make me seem older. then, i'll use 'women' and 'lucky' since they go together so well. lastly, i'll use the phrase 'don't do this and that' as if they actually mean something."

bleh. neext joke please. you're like a failing stand-up comedian still onboard a sinking ship.

Not trying to be funny, man. I'm genuinely trying to help a nerd better his life. First step: Stop watching children's cartoons.

You are such a ringing endorsement for birth control, I can't even fathom how miserable of a person you must be to come on here and chastise someones taste in both videogames and art.

Too bad your mother didn't swallow you.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#286 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts
Yeah Ni No Kuni getting awesome scores, can't wait until next week :D
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 finalstar2007

Yeah Ni No Kuni getting awesome scores, can't wait until next week :DHaloPimp978

Same :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Finally a good exclusive JRPG for PS3, been like what 3 years?

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 rumbalumba

Yeah Ni No Kuni getting awesome scores, can't wait until next week :DHaloPimp978

i don't like your avatar nor your username, but this is no system wars anymore. it's people who make sense vs others. welcome to the club! *brohug*

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Anyways it will probably come to the Wii U or 3DS soon, it's Level 5.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]Yeah Ni No Kuni getting awesome scores, can't wait until next week :Drumbalumba

i don't like your avatar nor your username, but this is no system wars anymore. it's people who make sense vs others. welcome to the club! *brohug*

IIRC HaloPimp is more cowish than lemish.
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

Samus3D

I heard the game sold poorly in Japan so I doubt it.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 finalstar2007

Samus3D

You must have missed Valkyria Chronicles ;)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 finalstar2007

Samus3D

Not this game nope, but a sequal maybe for all of them except the xbox

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

oh was that your contingency punchline? your plan B? "ok. imma start with 'just a word of advice' to make me seem older. then, i'll use 'women' and 'lucky' since they go together so well. lastly, i'll use the phrase 'don't do this and that' as if they actually mean something."

bleh. neext joke please. you're like a failing stand-up comedian still onboard a sinking ship.

ReadingRainbow4

Not trying to be funny, man. I'm genuinely trying to help a nerd better his life. First step: Stop watching children's cartoons.

You are such a ringing endorsement for birth control, I can't even fathom how miserable of a person you must be to come on here and chastise someones taste in both videogames and art.

Too bad your mother didn't swallow you.

I thought that's what the internet is for?
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.rumbalumba

says the guy that has a skyrim avatar. this game is nerdy, skyrim is just pretentious LOTR-wannabe. bleh.

Sounds like you can't run Dawnguard to me, hahahaha!

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 rumbalumba

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

finalstar2007

You must have missed Valkyria Chronicles ;)

VC was like 4 years ago. wait..WTF WHERE DID TIME GO?!:o

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 rumbalumba

percuvius2

and wtf is dawnguard? is it supposed to be something important?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#299 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

If you really wanted to start labeling a fanbase, just one look at the skyrim nexus with the adult filter off will give you some rather interesting results.

So much time placed on 3d women, it's a bit disturbing to say the least.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

rumbalumba

and wtf is dawnguard? is it supposed to be something important?

I was wondering the same thing.