Official Ni No Kuni thread: Top of the charts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.Miketheman83
At least they have games to hype.
#152 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.Miketheman83
DAT butthurt
#153 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

says the guy that has a skyrim avatar. this game is nerdy, skyrim is just pretentious LOTR-wannabe. bleh.

#154 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.rumbalumba

says the guy that has a skyrim avatar. this game is nerdy, skyrim is just pretentious LOTR-wannabe. bleh.

K dude have fun playing your game with little cartoon children. Doesn't get any more nerdy than that.
#155 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.Miketheman83

K dude have fun playing your game with little cartoon children. Doesn't get any more nerdy than that.

yes i'll be playing a game that's overwhelming with creativity unlike skyrim which has monster designs that are so predictable and uncreative. what does a dragon look like in skyrim? a dragon that looks like every other dragon out there. what about giants? giants you can see from a million other books. pwahahahahhaa.

#156 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Video showing all Familiars/Imajinns

"In this video we can see the majority of the familiars that appear in the game. 1-300: normal enemies and familiars that can be tamed 301-332: bounty enemies. 333-385: bosses and postgame bounties. Some of the bosses can be used as summonings Golden Familiar are postgame content only."

#157 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

rumbalumba

yes i'll be playing a game that's overwhelming with creativity unlike skyrim which has monster designs that are so predictable and uncreative. what does a dragon look like in skyrim? a dragon that looks like every other dragon out there. what about giants? giants you can see from a million other books. pwahahahahhaa.

You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep playing games like this.
#158 Posted by finalstar2007 (26157 posts) -

Video showing all Familiars/Imajinns

"In this video we can see the majority of the familiars that appear in the game. 1-300: normal enemies and familiars that can be tamed 301-332: bounty enemies. 333-385: bosses and postgame bounties. Some of the bosses can be used as summonings Golden Familiar are postgame content only."

rumbalumba

Oh man your getting me too hyped already :P.. CANT WAIT

#159 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep playing games like this.Miketheman83

at least we're single. what about you?

204773114276735078_cRdZOb76_c.jpg

ROFL a skyrim nerd telling people they won't have girlfriends for playing ni no kuni? pwahahahahah oh someone please pinch me now.

#160 Posted by finalstar2007 (26157 posts) -

IGN: "Ni No Kuni is the best JRPG Ive played in years, and a must-play for an RPG fan with a PlayStation 3"

Next Week!

#161 Posted by Crossel777 (5793 posts) -

Lol at people complaining about teh kiddy. Theres a 1000+ post Pokemon thread like 3-4 pages back. Take your manly man roid rage symdrome over there. See how it goes.

#162 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Lol at people complaining about teh kiddy. Theres a 1000+ post Pokemon thread like 3-4 pages back. Take your manly man roid rage symdrome over there. See how it goes.

Crossel777

tumblr_mau24z0mvY1r4vn71o1_500.gif

that gif alone is a better story than the whole of Skyrim.

#163 Posted by finalstar2007 (26157 posts) -

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

rumbalumba

The soundtrack in this game is pure amazing i got to say, i played the demo multiple times just to listen to the worldmap music :P

#164 Posted by Obviously_Right (5324 posts) -

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

rumbalumba

tumblr_mau24z0mvY1r4vn71o1_500.gif

Shieeeeeet this game looks emotional.

#165 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

finalstar2007

The soundtrack in this game is pure amazing i got to say, i played the demo multiple times just to listen to the worldmap music :P

you can find the whole soundtrack on youtube, and i even DL'd it from *somewhere*.

tumblr_mb1m4p6K3I1qcq2vho7_r1_250.gif

#166 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep playing games like this.rumbalumba

ROFL a skyrim nerd telling people they won't have girlfriends for playing ni no kuni? pwahahahahah oh someone please pinch me now.

Anime fans creep me out.
#167 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

Miketheman83

Anime fans creep me out.

this gif alone has more facial animations than the whole of Skyrim.

tumblr_m55xpcDZ3Q1qjdbzao15_r1_500.gif

#168 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep playing games like this.rumbalumba

lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.
#169 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Definitely buying this!

#170 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.sts106mat

so your wife is as narrow-minded as that skyrim fan? mmmkay.

#171 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

rumbalumba

Anime fans creep me out.

That gif alone is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen. If you are over the age of twelve A's have a darkwing duck avatar I would consider revaluating your life.
#172 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

rumbalumba

Anime fans creep me out.

And more RPG elements.
#173 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

That gif alone is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen. If you are over the age of twelve A's have a darkwing duck avatar I would consider revaluating your life.Miketheman83

this pic alone has exponentially more creative design than all of Skyrim's monsters put together.

nnk-monsters.jpg

#174 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

That gif alone is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen. If you are over the age of twelve A's have a darkwing duck avatar I would consider revaluating your life.rumbalumba

this pic alone has exponentially more creative design than all of Skyrim's monsters put together.

nnk-monsters.jpg

Someone seems mad because Skyrim is unplayable on their system of choice. Don't blame Skyrim, blame Sony. The 360 version of Skyrim>The whole Ps3 library.
#175 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Someone seems mad because Skyrim is unplayable on their system of choice. Don't blame Skyrim, blame Sony. The 360 version of Skyrim>The whole Ps3 library.Miketheman83

ROFL. why would we envy something that runs and looks like garbage when we can have this colourful, vibrant, lush world?

nnk-town.jpg

#176 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Someone seems mad because Skyrim is unplayable on their system of choice. Don't blame Skyrim, blame Sony. The 360 version of Skyrim>The whole Ps3 library.rumbalumba

ROFL. why would we envy something that runs and looks like garbage when we can have this colourful, vibrant, lush world?

nnk-town.jpg

Colorful vibrant world? That's the same reason kids watch children's cartoons.
#177 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

you got a horse cart, we got this.

tumblr_mbzsjyu1Mp1rvdh8no3_500.gif

haters gon' hate.:lol:

#178 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

rumbalumba

Ghibli Studios.

That is all.

#179 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.rumbalumba

poor choice of words insulting my wife. she simply has NO interest in games, a grown man playing that cartoony stuff with floating turtles wearing party hats as your helpers is going to appear very odd to most people.
#180 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

rumbalumba
You must live a very sad, lonely life to think that is cool. The average adult person would look at that and laugh.
#181 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.sts106mat

poor choice of words insulting my wife. she simply has NO interest in games, a grown man playing that cartoony stuff with floating turtles wearing party hats as your helpers is going to appear very odd to most people.

how is it poor choice of words? when i see a grown man playing this type of game, will i (or any other person) go, "wtf is wrong with him?" like he's sort of a crazy person? it would be odd, but nowhere near as if there's "something wrong" with him.

if anything, you're the one who used a poor choice of words. if you don't want to make your wife sound as if she were narrow-minded, then choose your words carefully next time.

#182 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.sts106mat

She doesn't enjoy watching any cartoon movies like Finding Nemo and such? Plenty of adults (especially females) enjoy this. So why not in a game?

#183 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

You must live a very sad, lonely life to think that is cool. The average adult person would look at that and laugh.Miketheman83

no one's laughing but you. i guess the maturity of most adult people are far higher than yours.

#184 Posted by lazerface216 (7560 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep playing games like this.sts106mat

lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.

your wife is lame.

#185 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

Yet she is fine with you playing that daft power rangers game?

#186 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

NaveedLife

She doesn't enjoy watching any cartoon movies like Finding Nemo and such? Plenty of adults (especially females) enjoy this. So why not in a game?

she might enjoy it, its what she'd think of me (or another man) playing it. If I told her I wanted to watch the lion king, she'd laugh, its ok for me to take our son to watch stuff like that. Its normal behaviour for a man to go on his own though
#187 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

lazerface216

your wife is lame.

nowhere near as lame as your post.
#188 Posted by fueled-system (6358 posts) -
[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.Miketheman83

Yet you are on THIS SITE. NOTHING wrong with being a "nerd" but everyone who post on this forum is one. As far as the game though, I can understand and that is what stopped me and why I probably wont buy it either
#189 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

tenaka2

she thinks all games are sh1t dude
#190 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]You must live a very sad, lonely life to think that is cool. The average adult person would look at that and laugh.rumbalumba

no one's laughing but you. i guess the maturity of most adult people are far higher than yours.

Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adults, A's dime people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.
#191 Posted by Wasdie (50840 posts) -

Wow a potentially good JRPG. It actually looks rather good as well.

#192 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]poor choice of words insulting my wife. she simply has NO interest in games, a grown man playing that cartoony stuff with floating turtles wearing party hats as your helpers is going to appear very odd to most people.sts106mat

she thinks all games are sh1t dude

Yeah some people are like that, you just need something to get her hooked. Some kind of shoe shopping simulator with random 50% sales features.

#193 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]poor choice of words insulting my wife. she simply has NO interest in games, a grown man playing that cartoony stuff with floating turtles wearing party hats as your helpers is going to appear very odd to most people.sts106mat

she might enjoy it, its what she'd think of me (or another man) playing it. If I told her I wanted to watch the lion king, she'd laugh, its ok for me to take our son to watch stuff like that. Its normal behaviour for a man to go on his own though

Meh. I hear you to an extent. Kind of like how I am a bit embaressed to be so excited about the new pokemon (have not played one since gen 2, many years ago), but in the end I just say F it :P. It is also not normal for guys to not like sports (team based ones), but thats me for ya! Snowboarding and Video Games all the way! ;)

#194 Posted by lazerface216 (7560 posts) -

[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] lol, as a married man, I can get away with hunting stations in skyrim, if my wife caught me playing a game like this, she'd guaranteed wonder wtf was wrong with me.sts106mat

your wife is lame.

nowhere near as lame as your post.

mmmmhmmmm. does it suck having a close minded wife with sh*t taste? honest question.

eh i guess i should just consider myself lucky for having who i have....a woman who can appreciate gaming and a beautiful artstyle.

#195 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -
[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]You must live a very sad, lonely life to think that is cool. The average adult person would look at that and laugh.Miketheman83

Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adult, and some people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.

#196 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adults, A's dime people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.Miketheman83

oh i guess our avatars reflect our current lives..i just watched Darkwing duck last night, some guy just played Fallout 3 last night, other guy just watched Kung-Fu panda last night, etc. etc.

yaaaaaawwwnnn...try harder next time.

#197 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adults, A's dime people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.rumbalumba

oh i guess our avatars reflect our current lives..i just watched Darkwing duck last night, some guy just played Fallout 3 last night, other guy just watched Kung-Fu panda last night, etc. etc.

How old are you?
#198 Posted by lazerface216 (7560 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adults, A's dime people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.Miketheman83

How old are you?

how old are you? i assume just out of high school?

#199 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Someone with a darkwing duck avatar who plays nerdy rpgs is trying to tell me about maturity? Some people grow up and become adults, A's dime people continue to watch cartoons and live sad, miserable, lonely lives. Guess which one you are.Miketheman83

How old are you?

how young are you?

#200 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -

rumbalumba

How old are you?

how young are you?

I'm 25. You?