Official Ni No Kuni thread: Top of the charts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by PatchMaster (6013 posts) -

Seeing as this is an exclusive, this thread definitely needs a hype poll.

#102 Posted by DivineSword (15775 posts) -

Not feeling the gameplay for this game, but that might be due to the fact that it's still early on in the game. They couldn't have chosen a better date on the 22nd when I am starting the spring semester.:(

#103 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6420 posts) -

Not feeling the gameplay for this game, but that might be due to the fact that it's still early on in the game. They couldn't have chosen a better date on the 22nd when I am starting the spring semester.:(

DivineSword
Yeah same a lot of people are starting back up kinda sucks
#104 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Canada has an LE, and the painful thing is that i didn't know it, and it even ships with the extra Ninostarter stuff like the art cards, gold coin, and the soundtrack! UGH.

#105 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

I have no idea what people see in this game...is it a weeaboo thing?

#106 Posted by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

StrongBlackVine
Exactly :roll:
#107 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Below A.

This game is like a giant sh*tball of everything I hate in gaming.

-anime artstyle

-"cute" little anime creatures *vomits*

-turned based combat

Screw that.

#108 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

StrongBlackVine

Pretty much.

#109 Posted by Zurrur (1701 posts) -

I wonder when this comes out in europe, since they delayed it for a week its very likely they are gonna deley it again

#110 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

StrongBlackVine

Exactly.

uguu~

#111 Posted by finalstar2007 (25683 posts) -

Canada has an LE, and the painful thing is that i didn't know it, and it even ships with the extra Ninostarter stuff like the art cards, gold coin, and the soundtrack! UGH.

rumbalumba

It was confirmed the LE is not cmoing to Canada since the day the Le was announced sadly, i asked EBgames when the game was announced and asked again when i went to pre-order.. no LE's

i just want the plusie! lol

#112 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Ughh Japanese RPGS ...yuck.

#113 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1248 posts) -

I've never played or been interested in JRPG's before but there is something about this game that has got me very interested.

#114 Posted by lawlessx (47077 posts) -

i like Miyazaki and some of his work,but i can't stand the cuteness of this game. Why couldnt this be abit more mature and bloodly like princess mononoke? That would get alot of people's attention.

#115 Posted by Crossel777 (5682 posts) -

Ughh Japanese RPGS ...yuck.

jimmypsn
I know rite.. Look at teh pretty colours, the beautiful art direction. Disgusting. :\
#116 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

finalstar2007

It was confirmed the LE is not cmoing to Canada since the day the Le was announced sadly, i asked EBgames when the game was announced and asked again when i went to pre-order.. no LE's

i just want the plusie! lol

yep, it was shipping to canada

Namco was shipping to Canada. and Namco's website was the only site where you can buy the Wizard Edition. furthermore (to my pain), a namco rep confirmed that the one they're shipping to Canada also has the extra stuff. *sniff*

#117 Posted by finalstar2007 (25683 posts) -

A small update, Level5 confirms the game will also release on PSN store.

when it comes to RPGs i prefer them on disks :P

#118 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

I'm so hyped for Ni No Kuni next week!

#119 Posted by PressXtoJump (1484 posts) -
finally a JRPG!!! Artstyle puts halo cartoon style to shame
#120 Posted by SpinoRaptor24 (10028 posts) -
Really been looking forward to this game, have a CE preordered.
#121 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
Still dont understand this fukin obsession with 10 year old boys with plastic swords fighting random monsters. looks like a 10 year old kids game.
#122 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

IGN Review is up

[spoiler] 9.4 [/spoiler]

#123 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

IGN Review is up

[spoiler] 9.4 [/spoiler]

rumbalumba

Hot damn.

9 On Gamespot, count on it !

#124 Posted by getyeryayasout (8171 posts) -
Ni No Kuni? Me No Wanti. Looks beautiful though.
#125 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15858 posts) -

I might just be buying a ps3 game, that review was fairly informative and I like the sound of this game.

#126 Posted by Gue1 (11008 posts) -

their next RPG should be something like Princess Mononoke or Howl's Moving Castle because I can't stand games with toddlers as protagonists. I just can't....

#127 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

Ni No Kuni? Me No Wanti. Looks beautiful though.getyeryayasout

then how about Ni No Clooney?

[spoiler]

714268103.jpg?key=615347&Expires=1358242 [/spoiler]

#128 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]Ni No Kuni? Me No Wanti. Looks beautiful though.rumbalumba

[spoiler]

lol'd :lol:

#129 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

their next RPG should be something like Princess Mononoke or Howl's Moving Castle because I can't stand games with toddlers as protagonists. I just can't....

Gue1

you can't stand playing as a kid? what a bunch of bollocks. when you were 8, you played as anything then suddenly you're 14 and *all grown up* you don't wanna play as an 8-year-old anymore? ROFL.

#130 Posted by CTR360 (7318 posts) -
nice thread i cant wait for ni no kuni too bad delayed for one week for europe
#131 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

nice thread i cant wait for ni no kuni too bad delayed for one week for europe CTR360

Well, we get something nice in return. So thats good :)

#132 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28465 posts) -
uh oh looks like another game the ps3 isnt getting since there is no system called the ps3 exclusive the game doesnt actually exist. basically Im making fun of your mental dysfunction that requires you to care too much about exclusive status the same mental dysfunction that makes you believe playing some demos on your boyfriends 360 means you own one.
#133 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

uh oh looks like another game the ps3 isnt getting since there is no system called the ps3 exclusive the game doesnt actually exist. basically Im making fun of your mental dysfunction that requires you to care too much about exclusive status the same mental dysfunction that makes you believe playing some demos on your boyfriends 360 means you own one.WilliamRLBaker

Shoo !

#134 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15858 posts) -

Gue1

Ghibli was originaly oriented towards kids, but I would like to see this art style used towards similar gains.

From what it sounds like is the story isn't nearly as simple and juvenile as we once thought, looks can be deceiving.

#135 Posted by themajormayor (24077 posts) -
uh oh looks like another game the ps3 isnt getting since there is no system called the ps3 exclusive the game doesnt actually exist. basically Im making fun of your mental dysfunction that requires you to care too much about exclusive status the same mental dysfunction that makes you believe playing some demos on your boyfriends 360 means you own one.WilliamRLBaker
U mad charlie sheen gets more quality action during one day than you durig your entire lifetime?
#136 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15858 posts) -

Whatever happened to your obsession with charlie sheen.

That was rather hilarious.

#137 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]uh oh looks like another game the ps3 isnt getting since there is no system called the ps3 exclusive the game doesnt actually exist. basically Im making fun of your mental dysfunction that requires you to care too much about exclusive status the same mental dysfunction that makes you believe playing some demos on your boyfriends 360 means you own one.ReadingRainbow4

Whatever happened to your obsession with charlie sheen.

That was rather hilarious.

I never really got why he always tried to compare cows to drug abusing sex machines.

Envy I guess.

#138 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

willy

#139 Posted by -Patrick_92- (2168 posts) -

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]uh oh looks like another game the ps3 isnt getting since there is no system called the ps3 exclusive the game doesnt actually exist. basically Im making fun of your mental dysfunction that requires you to care too much about exclusive status the same mental dysfunction that makes you believe playing some demos on your boyfriends 360 means you own one.tenaka2

willy

:lol:
#140 Posted by getyeryayasout (8171 posts) -

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]Ni No Kuni? Me No Wanti. Looks beautiful though.rumbalumba

[spoiler]

haha, awesome.
#141 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

002.jpg

we so excited!

#142 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

002.jpg

we so excited!

rumbalumba

Dat little green wizard

gnnnnnn

#143 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

2q9mcev.gif

inject it to my veins!

#144 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Stop it rumbalumba :x

I'm getting too hyped.

#145 Posted by rumbalumba (2445 posts) -

dat soundtrack

Fragments of Hearts

ahhh....

#147 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]i'm going for it, day one i mean, one of the few games i buy without knowing anything about other than it being a studio ghibli and the soundtrack being so good. hope its actually as ign says.

Likewise. I haven't bought the physical copy of a game on day 1 in a loooong time.
#148 Posted by sts106mat (20379 posts) -
i saw this game at the play expo last year, the art style is beautiful.
#149 Posted by Crossel777 (5682 posts) -

2q9mcev.gif

inject it to my veins!

rumbalumba

Oh world map, how I missed you.

SE: Bu bu bu HD world mapz are too hard to make!

Level 5: Lolwut:roll:

#150 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -
Ps3 fans must be pretty desperate for games to be hyping this nerdy game.